The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 09-07-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Einartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You can try yoyo. She has a good massage and is very nice.On the third floor of Bmc
Old 09-07-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

U can try yoyo The massage is very good
Old 09-07-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Bukit Merah

can try Bmc yoyo massage, which is very good.I have tried.😁😁
Old 10-07-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 8
norknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einartan View Post
can try Bmc yoyo massage, which is very good.I have tried.😁😁
Wah dun need so desperate to promote lah. 3 posts and all are about Yoyo?
Old 10-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstraightsg View Post
Where got such thing as "only left 88"
WTF
Hahaha, maybe they limit the number of other services to a certain daily quota. Whatever comes after that will have to be 88.

So innovative.
Old 11-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

there is this small joint @ JBM with 3 ML with 50$ entry

- previously myself & some brothers had visited T* *A, a petite & energetic Chinese ML with good attitude and sweet voice

- L**A sweet looking slim Viet (i didnt try cant comment as i have not tried)

- New MILF Y*** (a common name) just started working at the branch, has years of doing massage at Shen Zhen (i also havnt tried but sharing for awareness)

Cheers
Old 11-07-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4879 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Plastic bag also can?!?! Have been hearing food wrapper all these while. RIP. Rest well
now NTUC plastic bag need to pay liao.
Old 11-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

- previously myself & some brothers had visited T* *A, a petite & energetic Chinese ML with good attitude and sweet voice

- New MILF Y*** (a common name) just started working at the branch, has years of doing massage at Shen Zhen (i also havnt tried but sharing for awareness)

Cheers
Emphasis on "years of doing massage" Was told she's quite old, though I didn't see her, only heard the voice, sounds mature lady.
Old 11-07-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Emphasis on "years of doing massage" Was told she's quite old, though I didn't see her, only heard the voice, sounds mature lady.
30+
Different ppl different taste. Young to MILF. Small joint 3 different unique MLs
Old 11-07-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a glorious beacon of lightkhyber_pass is a glorious beacon of lightkhyber_pass is a glorious beacon of lightkhyber_pass is a glorious beacon of lightkhyber_pass is a glorious beacon of light

Trying to explore BM abit. Have tried central and red tcm.

Anyway, behind ABC there is r*v**** and s**s****. I won't talk about these 2 (n.b. r*v**** is the one with granny)

Then, there is also another spa nearer to the end of the corridor. Masseuse wear white professional uniform. From chatting with them their attitude feels good, doesnt feel like shark or scammy.

Anyone tried before? It wasn't around when I visited s**s**** a few years back.

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
now NTUC plastic bag need to pay liao.
jialat... now bbbj with plastic bag become $100.05...
Old 12-07-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had a waxing session with y** y** at bmc level 3.
IMO she kinda pretty with fair skin. She sia a very good job with the waxing and provide aftercare services. She also got B cup boobs which is so soft. Standard charge s for waxing @ $68 & 1B for aftercare. Rtw: yes
Old 12-07-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120459 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers
Bro,

Can share the CTC and special service price? I thought lv3 only have 1 waxing. Is it the same shop?
Old 12-07-2023, 01:10 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
Trying to explore BM abit. Have tried central and red tcm.

Anyway, behind ABC there is r*v**** and s**s****. I won't talk about these 2 (n.b. r*v**** is the one with granny)

Then, there is also another spa nearer to the end of the corridor. Masseuse wear white professional uniform. From chatting with them their attitude feels good, doesnt feel like shark or scammy.

Anyone tried before? It wasn't around when I visited s**s**** a few years back.

Thanks!
Got 2 ML, one skinny and SYT name is lucky. Clean strong massage and no special job. Can go for her if you want only clean massage and even she have special you got nothing to roam on her also. Something about the oil they use is like coconut oil so your body will have the kind of smell.....

2nd one is the boss Amy, I heard got GQ from other bros but is a MILF which is average looking and yet to try due to the oil they use.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:12 PM

Any bro can share with me the ML J****e at S* Massage? He boobs looks really big from wechat. Tempting to try.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1