The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
blackhelmett is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR - NING from LUST365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=ning

Looks- 9/10 i fancy how she looks a lot. Reminds me of some good old memories
Body- 9/10 good body proportion. Curvy
Boobs- 9/10 boobs are handful.
Bbbj- 8.5/10 always attack and didn’t wast any minute of us being together
Painting- 9/10 she reacts to every paint or touch i made, arched her back or pulled my hair
Fj- 9/10 full of energy. Changed to few positions with no blackface at all. Just smiles and naughty stares
Old 19-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yumr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is one of my first posts here, while I've been in the scene, I've never really submitted FRs on sbf, but this girl definitely deserves to be the first post.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...0#post22745640

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates) great, easy to contact and straightforward

Model Name: Minty

Looks : 10/10 the photos don't do justice to how good she actually looks

Body : 10/10 like a minx, hot af. She wore a cute dress, then she showed 2 differe lingerie sets asking me which one I prefer, and changed into that.

BBBJ : 11/10 she was hungry for it I swear, we go shower she start sucking, we go bed, she start sucking, I think she was enjoying it as much as me. Literally beg me both shots to CIM, said "I want to eat it" xD. And that's not it, there was good tongue play, there was good suction, amazing deep throat, and I face fuck also (easily the best BBBJ experience for me ever)

FJ : 11/10 she is just amazing, great body filled with lust and the desire to jump on my dick. I could tell how bad she wanted it, she rode me so well, changed positions and everything. Could just see she was enjoying it, probably more than me in the moment haha.
Cowgirl was amazing, missionary was too good, and doggy was just out of this world. Her moans already were so good, I was having trouble controlling. And she orgasms on my cock so many times (this is one of the greatest feelings in a man's life, go experience yourself if you haven't done it yet)

GFE : 100/10 you know the sweet time in a relationship, right when you and the girl are open enough to lust after each other uncontrollably, yeah thats what it felt like with her. Right from entering the place I just felt like she wanted me. There was a fair amount of foreplay before the fucking, and let me tell you this girl is HORNY. She would just hold my cock, rub it and look at at it sluttily while just rubbing her own pussy, I don't know about y'all, but it brings me great pleasure to see a girl lusting after me and my cock. I can't tell you how good it felt to be treated like that, like a fucking king.

RTF : That's a definite yes, no questions asked.

Overall: 11/10

This is easily the best bonk of the year and if you guys don't try her, you're just plain missing out.
Old 19-10-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biltormix View Post
Hermes
Galaxy

Looks: Recognizable from photo posted. she look curvaceous and attractive.

Body: Busty man-made big boobs. Smooth and white skin. Perky round ass just nice for me to pump her hard in doggie action.

GFE: Friendly and love to cuddles. Passionate feeling. Need big G at times. But she makes lot of effort to communicate with me which make me impressed 👍

Bbbj: Took her time and effort to service well my younger brother. Handsfree mode and never neglect my balls too. Did face fuck her awhile and splash my first shot on her face.

Fj: 2nd shots we tried missionary and doggie, while I pumping her in doggie her moans was sex and loud. Boost my ego to pump her deeper. Whack it her till I shot out. Overall a very satisfying FJ session.

RTF definitely!
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=960503&highlight=
RTF session with Hermes again. No choice miss her milk and foreplay too much. +point is her GFE. service oriented and she is a nice gem i met.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cetripisto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nila
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=960016
Looks: Looks damn cute when smiling
Body/Figure: Beautiful sexy body and white smooth skin, natural Boobs
French: tongue fight heaven for me
BBBJ: sloppy and licked balls and both sides alternately
FJ: Fj with many patterns, she came once during missionary and another doing cowgirl.
Gfe : No Communication barrier, enough to hold conversation.
Overall, very satisfied experience for me with this pricing.
Highly recommended.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 2
spaceant is one of the Best!spaceant is one of the Best!spaceant is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=960894

Name 名字 : Som
Looks 样貌/颜值: pretty with tiny slim petite body
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :25
Body 身材 : slim a good hourglass shape
Boobs 胸部 : Round and firm. Nice pointly nipples. Shiok to fondle and suck!
Kissing 接吻 : Fluently
Catbath 全身漫游 : Ok. Normal service. Licking of neck and nipples.
BBBJ 无套口交 : works hard. Wet and sloppy. Occasionally tries to deep throat. Great use of hands too, works hard to get you real hard before the real deed.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : painting allowed, wet easily. no funny smell and juicy.
FJ 爱爱 : Tight and accommodating to position change and she enjoy it very much
GFE 女朋友感 : very polite and friendly.
Massage 按摩 : her massage was really good!
Overall Experience 整体 : 8.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Old 19-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
tplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to behold

Anyway, I go on to try Linly from Silk Stocking

She feels like those naughty SYT minah, with those perky ass cheeks that you dream to pound. Damn firm to grab, smack all you want. Body is ok, very slight tummy fats. Boobs are average.

The general feel is a bit PSE. With a bit of GFE. BBBJ is long. Moaning is sometimes genuine, give BBBJ got soft humming moans. She gets very turn on when you pound her missionary hard with your stiff dick. Really dolby standard, I was astounded and a bit afraid that people outside the door can hear.

Overall, a fantastic ses with no complain as well. Location is pretty good. OKT very responsive and accomodating.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hoverwaffle is Cool - loads of Potential

Jessie from Lust365

Looks : 9/10 - still young and cute has nice smile only 10% diff discount
BBBJ : 8/10 - quite sloppy kind, wet and full of saliva
Boobs : 8.5/10 on the small side
FJ : 9/10 tight, very wet, no need KY, no fake moans, felt like genuine moans
GFE : 9/10 we talked a lot until almost no time to FJ hahahaha
RTF : Yes totally prefer syts like her

Overall she's a SYT, for those who like small and cute girls. plus she’s a C as advertised Very chatty and easy to break the ice.

OKT very responsive.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lisa, CF

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=959045

Def WYSIWYG, 99% matches her photos

Body is nice with a bit of tummy fat

Boobs are naturally nice, can play with her nipples

French didn't initiate but surrender when you french her

Bbbj me while standing and her on her knees, put dick on her face and lick while watch me, nice view

Tight and wet pussy for Fj, give moans hope she enjoyed it too

Doggie is heavenly with a bit of ass smacking

Can speak decent English so all good
Old 19-10-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
sotongking76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=960985

Really worth my $$ and time spent.

Looks: 8/10 typical thai looks with long hair look better then pic
Body: 8.5/10 petite and slim and sexy with nice curve
Boobs: 8/10 a handful, b cups all natural
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Spent more than 5 mins here. Good suction with tongue action. Looks at you during BJ. Instant hard on.
Pussy: 8/10 shaved and tight can feast all you want.
Fj: 8/10 Really hardworking and accommodation, tried out various positions.

Gfe: 9/10 Good Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Nice playful and chatty character.

Overall: 8/10
Great and enjoyable bonking experience

She is definitely not a girl who rushes through time just to get the job done.
Old 19-10-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)

Model Name: MINTY
Looks : 10/10 what you see in photos is what you get. Young, perfect skin, great smile
Body : 10/10 slim with zero fat. No tattoo, no stretch marks. Just beautiful.
Boobs: 10/10 all natural perky with stand to attention nipples. Amazing.
CBJ : 10/10 great suction
FJ : 11/10 one of the best. Already super wet before we started. Lots of fun.
GFE : 10/10 great attitude.. good enough English to have simple conversation with.
RTF : would
Old 19-10-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold

Just visited Rainbow from Seduction.

The OKT is very responsive.Afew new ladies couldn’t decide but he recommended Rainbow. Very good choice.

GFE is very good. Makes you feel like her boyfriend throughout. Damn sweet.

It was more like love making during the action. Lots of passion and kissing. She starts off with kissing and slowly takes her time to get down to my bro. Then after a long sensual BJ, she comes back up again to kissing. We exchanged positions soon after. Her boobs are a really a handful. As soon as my fingers played with her pussy, she was getting really hot and wet. And she gave me another BJ. Not watching the time at all. (I only took an hour session). Did a couple of positions with her. She was enjoying herself throughout. I was enjoying more.. LOL.

A gem for sure. RTF for sure.

Overall very satisfied and was definitely not disappointed. This was a last minute( about an hour before) appointment and good response. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 2
BillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to all

Fr for Nora
From Galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=960726&highlight=

Looks 9/10 closeness between real life n photo as she show me the photos were taken.

Boobs: Natural cup B. just nice for me to cup

Body: Slim and meat at the right places

Massage: Next and relaxing near;y fell asleep tjere

Bbbj 9/10 Great suction, lick my balls wet and she able to blow me for long

Fj 9/10 after painting her pussy, I hit her G spot! And she want me to pump her deep in by grabbing my waist tightly, accommodate with position I request, and no black face.

Old 19-10-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

Amina have the ah Lian vibe clubbing lady fair looking with long hair.
Petite in size with slim body and natural c boobs with a nice ass.
Allow me to french and french like crazy
Allow me to paint her shaven pussy but no fingering
Pussy was tight and and i ate happily until too much juice come out then I stop a
BBBJ was not bad. Super solid wet wanking while sucking my balls. Super siok.
Fj is best, cowgirl ride like crazy, missionary auto spread leg wide and some positions she guided me to do for her.
Responsive and well in bed. One horny bitch.
Fuck her and she moan loudly while she says she loves sex
Overall solid bonk, shes friendly and her slim body turns me on
Shes the kind of tingtong girl and very chatty
She has got very nice attitude, hardworking and patient.
Tease each other like boyfriend and girlfriend.
Nice session and thanks bro SK for it.
Old 19-10-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: XARTY @ XFACTOR

Been a long time since i wrote any FRs but Xarty deserves a special mention..

TLDR: Mini pocket rocket with super tight pussy and twirly BBBJ

-Pre milf looks. Looks 27-28 IRL.

-15% discount from studio pics, the pic attached above where she's wearing the long sleeve shirt with her hair tied in a bun is the closest to how she looks IRL plus another 2 shades of Thai Tan

-Great complexion and skin with nice veneers. Her smile is dazzly white.

-Natural perky B cups with button nips.

-Great foreplay. She has this unique technique where she will lick & kiss your thighs and even knee while jerking you off. Fingering was allowed but I did not attempt to paint but shes probably open to it. 

-Skilled at DFK with a slow and sensual kissing style. She likes you to bite and suck her upper and lower lips and will give you full access for deep frenching. She will also suck on your tongue intensely when she is high.

-Great BBBJ. She can blow for quite long and attempts to DT, plus vary suction intensity between hard and soft. She spends quit abit of time on your balls too so top marks for effort here. There's this tongue twirling technique that she does on your dick head that is quite a unique sensation I've not experienced before.

-FJ was great. She can take a hard pounding in many positions and has decent stamina to CG & RCG. She has one of the tightest pussy's I've experienced in recent memory, possibly for the whole of 2023

-The other pro or con depending on how you look at it is her size. She is 1.47 meters tall so she's really really petite. Possibly one of the easiest FLs to carry fuck for those into this.

-Comms is also great as her English is decent. She actively engages you in conversation from the start to break the ice and is very chatty throughout though YMMV here.

-RTF: Yes

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 19-10-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
freshmaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreshmaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yogurt from Pink Lady

OKT: fast response, clear on instructions
Looks: getting cuter each time you see her
Body: proportional body, perfect height not too petite with average size boobs
BBBJ: so good but a bit too fast, if can slower then better liao
FJ: tight need to use KY at first, accommodating to many positions, not really a pro rider, but you can take over and pump from below

Will try to RTF but I don't think vit M refilled and she still around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1