The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-10-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 9
Plushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
I've always ensured that I dont get left stranded looking suspicious af waiting for confirmation at the location OKT tells me. So my SOP is always to check out location before hand through google maps or gothere.sg. I will usually find a bus stop near by (if there is) to wait before getting confirmation and chiong-ing to the place

Or if you're familiar with the place then all the better, you can always find the best discrete waiting spot aside from the location OKT directs u to, since that location will prob be the most convenient landmark, but may not be the most discrete one.

Any other bros care to share their chiong-ing ninjitsu?
I am lucky in a way that I have private transport, so I'd usually text the OKT from my car before walking to the intended location. I also pace around the location instead of standing in one spot like a lost idiot. Same as the other Bros here, I dress appropriately for the venue of meet and rarely, if ever, come in shorts and slippers.

As for hotels.. let's just say that same as the bro above, I can also pass off as a Korea/Japanese youth on holiday.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
Hohohoho, thxs for the tip bro Next time I shall look out for a korean/jap-looking businessman
Don't forget the obligatory earpiece to talk to your imaginary clients
Old 23-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rafa5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lampower View Post
Been seeing a few stables listing sorry no indians for certain girls, i wonder if it should be listed so openly as it might make our indian brothers feel offended. im not indian and its really up to each girl s preferences, we should respect it. Maybe there s a better way to deliver the msg, what do you guys think? we are a multi racial country, and not every chinese, malay, indian or other races men are the same. It all depends on individuals.
that stable is the first one that so many girls no Indian. why ah? are they from one particular region?
Old 23-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
chickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Namwan of SOI is previously who ah? She's very familiar, rmb booking her before
Old 23-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Namwan of SOI is previously who ah? She's very familiar, rmb booking her before
Previously Cherry of ET88?
Old 23-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa5 View Post
that stable is the first one that so many girls no Indian. why ah? are they from one particular region?
Given a choice, many of the FLs have this preference, that's what i gather. Even some GL house/WL have this policy. Easy way to find out the reasons why, just ask the girl during your next bonk session

It's just that some stables don't give the girls leeway to pick and choose customers. But the girls' own preference is ...?

Nevertheless the issue is as always only due to a small group of badly-behaved customers, giving a bad name to the majority. Just like how PRC tourists are viewed abroad, all due to a few bad apples.

Don't need to bring up racism card, becos the worst racism is still existing in india among their own people with their caste system.

In any case, so many other stables out there to choose from, so why bother?

Last edited by StealthBomber; 23-10-2016 at 11:59 AM.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
read some bro here being frustrated over their time being shortchanged despite being early. i also kena sometimes same thing. went early but because of previous guy late, or hotel problems like house cleaning, or girl overslept, or runner whatsapp got delay lag, or runner miss the msg, or runner got internet problem and he did not know etc... cause us to get 1hr 1shot and yet pay $150 for 1.5hr 2shots.

anyway, just a friendly suggestions to all operators, no need zap me if you don't like my suggestion, i don't care about points anyway. if lets say some mishap happen that cause the time to shorten from 1.5hr to 1hr, why not consider refund $50 back to us so at least we don't feel like we paid $150 to get 1hr shortchanged. then maybe, you might wanna charge extra fee for those who always drag longer than 1.5hr. just a simple idea, of cos u can make it as flexible as u wan la. in this way, you won't have 1 person causing the next 10 bro to have staggered timing, also, you won't have 10 unhappy customer.
great suggestion dude.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FleshEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently had a session with Ice from Soi 69. Sorry guys just now getting around to posting the FR, but late then never

Let me start by saying what my expectations were for booking her. I was looking for a girl to service me, that is, I pretty much wanted to be lazy and have her do the work. And that is what she did cause she is service oriented. I don't try so many FLs but I challenge you guys to name others who will give you a body massage, back, legs, feet, arms, etc between rounds. Massage was good as gave time to chit chat with her because her command of English is passable. She isn't a hardcore full-time FL, but is working the Asia circuit...Spore, Indo, HK, Japan, Korea so she knows her stuff.

Looks: not as good as her profile pics, but better than the profile video fortunately cause I think that makes her look way worse. Yeah she had pink make up on cheeks and fake eye lashes, not sure why cause I would say she doesn't need them. When others have said she is slutty looking I would take that as a compliment for her, cause she knows her sex job! I mean what other girls are naked in their profile pics!

Body: petite and no body fat, probably from eating only noodles she said. Single mum, kid is 18 mos or there abouts, so yeah a MILF. From central Thailand so slight tan, but nothing dark. Small tattoos on back, but not the bright coloured new type.

Boobs: exactly what you see in her pics, enhanced C. Could feel the silicon.

Frenching: honestly didn't have time to kiss her cause her mouth was never near mine.

BBBJ: slurpy and decent. Felt teeth a little, but she is good. How can a wet slurpy BJ ever be that bad!

Painting: hell yeah! She lied back and spread her legs. Trimmed short hair. I was eating her out then started fingering her and loving how she is getting wet. This went on for good 10 mins, then she suddenly grabbed the bed sheet, arched her back and screamed then nearly jumped out of her skin! Orgasm accomplished! She thanked me for it to!

FJ: loves to switch positions. Her bed is like three mattresses high and she has a night stand at the end, so she loves to put one leg on night stand and face the bed while I did her standing doggie. Really awesome cause she pumps you while you pump her so her back is moving like a wave as she arches then releases.

Overall was a good session with fun sport sex with someone enjoyed being with.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
Hi bro DT

very pleasant and unexpected surprise to hear from you. hope you can educate your operators better. a simple "please wait" is 10x better than ignoring, provide ETA and it's 1000x better. as i mentioned the first time, at least we can go somewhere lim kopi to wait.

rest assured i'll take you up on the promo offer soon

p.s. to other stables, this is how you do service recovery lol
still banned despite getting a service recovery....as i mentioned before, the sbf okt and the operator/runner was clearly 2 different people and ways of working. just getting an unban takes them almost a week and still no progress.

should really change and get some new blood for the runners...
Old 23-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino23 View Post
Oishi from TY69

One of the most innocent and cute FL ever!
It's her first time doing this job.

She's super tight and super easily aroused/wet.
Currently a university student, and She's a pong-pong cheerleader back in Thailand.

A really sweet personality and cute voice.

Look: 8/10 (pretty, above average in terms of looks in Singapore.)
Body: 7/10 ( small boobs, not for boobs lover. But really wide waist and hip! Meaty butt, Ultimate doggy + have I mentioned she's really tight!
BJ: 7/10. she doesn't do bbbj, probably afraid cause she's new to this.
FJ:8/10 would have given a 9/10 if she let me go for a 2nd FJ
But she asked me to stop, ,cause she kept cumming, and she was afraid she
Couldn't last throughout the day as she had another 2 more customers after me.

Overall: 8/10

Was really exciting to see her facial expressions.
RTF: yes, but only if they lower the price. 180 a bit steep for me .
The why OKT list BBBJ and CIM as one of the services?

180 without bbbj can cannot go for 2nd round is really steep.
Old 23-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

I saw some stable having the same girl..just wondering if is it real or just did not update. And did anyone try ABSOLUTEANGELS88 girl before??

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 23-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampower View Post
Been seeing a few stables listing sorry no indians for certain girls, i wonder if it should be listed so openly as it might make our indian brothers feel offended. im not indian and its really up to each girl s preferences, we should respect it. Maybe there s a better way to deliver the msg, what do you guys think? we are a multi racial country, and not every chinese, malay, indian or other races men are the same. It all depends on individuals.
What's wrong with this? It's generally assumed that most Indian bros has big cock, if Okt let his gal(small pussy) serve an indian bro, she probably need to take mc for the next 2 days due to painful pussy which means loss of income. I've seen a couple of cat50 gl Thai given mc by doctor cos of pussy pain.
Old 23-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
What's wrong with this? It's generally assumed that most Indian bros has big cock, if Okt let his gal(small pussy) serve an indian bro, she probably need to take mc for the next 2 days due to painful pussy which means loss of income. I've seen a couple of cat50 gl Thai given mc by doctor cos of pussy pain.
No lehhh... the same stable allow ang moh?? "Big" is not the issue, just an excuse and make people feel better!!

One FL told me indian bro tend to be rough and don't tone down even when the girl says pain. Basically treat the girl badly. Then at the end of it, complain that the FL is "no good"
Old 23-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
Same. Can I be unbanned too?

Side note, wow I knew I definitely wasn't the only one to have experienced all these issues but I'm surprised at the number of people that have come out and talked about their similar experience. Looks like I opened a Pandora's box for bro DT
To be fair, I have booked his girls several times (at least 10+ time but mostly when it was ET88) and it was only the recent incident that the timing issue happen to me. Perhaps it is the runner or perhaps it just that my luck ran out.
Old 23-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
To be fair, I have booked his girls several times (at least 10+ time but mostly when it was ET88) and it was only the recent incident that the timing issue happen to me. Perhaps it is the runner or perhaps it just that my luck ran out.
ET88, TB88... On and off but this problem has always been there. That's why if that runner is not changed, sooner or later this problem will be back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1