The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-10-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
Okcha3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOkcha3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Hana from TeeRukLover
Looks: 8.5/10 (long hair, cute cute, wild and CFW gal look,same as in pic)
Body: 7.5/10 (petite size, slim with soft and orginal big boobs, slightly tanned skin, meaty butt and meat at the right place)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction and hardworking, will lick thigh and balls then to tip. No teething effect and quite good)
French : 10/10 (wild and passionate, DFK and french like long lost lover)
Painting: 8/10 (trimmed and small and sensitive with no smell)
FJ: 8.5/10 (simply the wettest and tightest , most horniest girl i ever encountered, she will grind u in cowgirl till she cums, and request u to fuck her hard cause she enjoys it. really a sex maniac)
RTF: Definitely YES
Overall: 9/10
verdict: Strongly recommended!!!
Old 28-10-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Megawin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr for ice
stable: foxythai
i have to agree with brother reaper07 that the okt frm foxythai are quite efficient.

looks: 8/10 (abit shy looking i find)
boobs: 9/10( boobs lover)
fj: tight pussy
bj: i will give this a 9 as i got near 0 tolerance to gal who hold my shaft with a shy look.
gfe: puppy love gf

wanted to try my luck for a fb, but someone took the trophy, but lucky still got slot so arrange with okt for a 1 shot. hotel was indeed a huge plus point, discreet but kind of hard to find, for a moment i even doubt myself is this the right place. Went into room, i find ice looks like those shy shy teens, making me having flashbacks of my sec sch time. well, overall is still consider good, tight pussy, shy shy, service to me consider abit green, perharps i didnt lead well at first but later part she become more comfortable so i will suggest some rapport building with her will be easier. her efforts in trying her best to satisfy me is up there, this is a plus point for me.
Old 28-10-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Grundynext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGrundynext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=961084&highlight=

Had a great session with naomi from galaxy

Thanks okt for slotting me in even though her slot was packed

After looking thru all her reviews plus bro staminadicks recommendations, naomi was really solid

Her body was great and her service is top notch

I love her tongue when she catbath me and also when we French passionate together

Bonking her was another level of experience, her actions plus her moan can really make me cum faster then normal

Gfe was great too as she can speak English and she loves to hug me thru out the whole session which never left me alone and be lonely

Her pussy damn wet and tight which I really like to lick and she will moan out loud too when she climax

Will find my time to rtf her again before she leave the shore

Old 28-10-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 2
thaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to all

FR for Ava from Lust365

Look: 80% similar to photo.
Boobs: Normal (small B).
Body: Normal, with the right amount of meat.
Frenching: Yes. Quite proactive.
BBBJ: Good
CIM: Didnt ask.
Painting: Didnt ask.
FJ: Great
GFE: Excellent. Felt like a girlfriend.
Service/Attitude: Excellent. Showered with me.

RTF: Yes, very happy with session

Overall, it was a good experience.
New to industry, but hardworking.
Old 28-10-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper07 View Post
RTF in less than 24hours for 180 mins.

As usual, OKT made last minute arrangements for me for both the booking and the extension. Thanks bro.

I shall not say much, but 3 hours with Rainie is still not enough for me. I am even surprised that I can last that long.

GFE was over the top and she treated me like a king.

Stable good, girl good, location good and last but no least, OKT ALSO GOOD.
I think her milk being totally sucked up dry for 180hrs. No more leftovers Liao.
Old 28-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
haha1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NANA sexhouse
Looks 7/10 30% but acceptable
Age 22 advertise, but look 30 and above
Bonk dont know how to rate. but still ok

Violet seduction
Look 7 discount slight tanned skin dont really like to looks but still ok
bbbj very good hard working no complain can cim can mild dt , slight teeth still ok
bonk super harding working can ride non stop no complain
help shower still ok
i very picky so no rtf for me

Still looking for better ones.
Old 28-10-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
coraebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spicy from Gx
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=961693&highlight=

Location was near to my place so just walk 10 mins

Looks 9/10 young and full of energy

Body 9/10 slim and skin was smooth

French 8.5/10 we locked our tongues together since when in toliet shower togerther

Pussy 9/10 clean and tight, no ky needed to fuck her

Bbbj 9/10 can say one of the best so far becos she can really go deep and non stop till I cum hard

Fj 8.5/10 she ride me well with those horny expressions while I cup her boobs and pinch softly on her nipps to make her more horny before we both cum hard together

Massage was bonus too

Old 28-10-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiefs is Cool - loads of Potential

Barbie from FoxyThai

New stable, fresh experiences.

OKT very friendly, very enthusiastic, keep gong wu gong bu with me

Location: Nice room, somewhere in town, L area, no registration, walked past counter and wasn’t stopped.

Went for early morning slot, sneaked out before work full of anticipation and excitement.

Looks: 9/10, 20% discount from photos. slight Thai tan, thought she looked slightly meaty in 1 photo but upon seeing her, she’s actually slim and petite, looks exactly like a student from U or Poly.

Body: 8.5/10. As mentioned above, she’s slim and petite. Boobs size about B+, natural, not for big boob-lovers, just nice for me as my hands are not big, filled my hands easily.

Communication: She don’t speak a lot of English. But at least she understands my intentions when I gestured to her my next move. Attentive and responsive to my needs.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Good experience for someone as young as her. Must be start experimenting from young. Reminds me of my poly days. Good suction, slow sensual movement on my head, tried to swallow them full but im a little well-endowed, ended up almost choking a couple of times, yet she never gave up and tried and tried again. Good attitude, never gives up.

FJ: 8.5/10 - shaved, allows painting, no smell, very fresh pussy. Rides me for pretty long, I signalled doggy, she complied, and 1st was done shortly after. Rested a good 15mins, had a ok-ok massage, started round 2 with frenching,, followed by cat bath, a longer duration of bbbj (I requested for it) and missionary this time. Pumped her for quite awhile while she moans and bite her lips, facial expressions so responsive and I ended my 2nd in no time. Laid around awhile cuddling (lazy to use google translate for serious conversations) playing with her young boobs before she showered me and kissed me goodbye at the door.

Verdict: Saw a couple good reviews for this new stable and its OKT. And then they brought in 2 new SYTs- had to try either out. Wanted to go for ICE but was unavailable at my timing due to work. But was satisfied with what Barbie brought me. She’s very young, but her skills experience not so. Tho some aspect can be improved, i felt that her attitude and eagerness to please is commendable. GFE can be much better if she picks up more English, but again, I don’t really need much communication as long as she understands my body reactions and needs.

RTF: Yes, after trying out ICE.
Old 28-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Late FR for Posh, GX.

Looks: quite pretty, nicely made-up, definitely wont reject.

Body: standard thai tan, can see baby damage around the tummy area, other than tummy area, overall BAKness around 4-5.

Boobs: nice natural C cups.

Ass: quite meaty.

Pussy: not shaved nlbut not bushy.

Shower: showered together, but not much action there.

BBBJ: good suction.

AR: this service was not advertised but i tried my luck, but alas no luck.

Painting: allows pait8ng and fingering. Although she did not give me AR, but she allowed me to AR her.

FJ: started with missionary with her lying at the edge of the bed and me standing. Afyer a while changed to AJ and fungering her pussy at the same time, couldnt last long as the stimilation was too much.

Short massage and cuddle together during half time.

2nd round asked for AJ again, started withndoggy and cummed in prone bone.

RTF: maybe, as she took AJ like a champ. But try Jina for her AR.
Old 28-10-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 6
applestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to behold

Celine from Secret Lover (SL)
Amazing prices from OKT! $110/45/1s wanted to test, in case choose 2s waste money but after this session. Definitely going to book 2s next round.

Location in central

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 8/10

Body: 8/10 Nice ass

Communication: 8/10 Need to use google translate

BBBJ: 10/10 Very good, hard-working

FJ: 8/10 Awesome

GFE: 8/10 Friendly, smiley, cute.

Great girl! Very cute girl with a soothing voice. I'm not much of a talker but she still tries to keep things light and playful even tho she is shy herself. Figure wise, I think it's a C/D, but definitely natural, soft and lovely to squeeze. Very willing to accommodate different positions and take care of you.
Old 28-10-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Charmerpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sweeety

OKT: New stable for me, OKT quite friendly and patient

Room: Clean and cosy, clean towels as well

Pic accuracy: 90%. She looks cute and younger in person.

Boobs: Small natural B cups with sensitive nipples.

Body: slim build and light skin tone

BBBJ: good job and knows the rhythm of blowjob

Painting: Paint less than a minute and can taste her sweet juice, easily wet i think

Fj: very good pussy as i feel its tight and wet. add on with her moaning makes the session unforgettable

Overall Attitude: A fun girl to get in bed with. Basic English can be spoken.

RTF: a yes for me but she told me today her last day. so bros dont miss out on this great service girl
Old 28-10-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Insight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My review for teeruklover Amina

Face: 8.5/10
My type of face, she is a charming girl with looks that grows on you.

Body: 9/10
After i see her naked, immediately hardon. nice figure.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Soft enhanced boobs which she like having them squeezed during FJ

Language: 8.5/10
Decent broken english, can easily understand

BBBJ: 8/10
asked if she can deepthroat and she tried, effort is there.

Shower: 9/10
Clean my whole body clean clean before she clean herself up

Painting: 8.5/10
cleanly shaved without any signs of growing pubic hairs. good for painting without any hair obstructions.

FJ: 9/10
Tight pussy, she enjoys doggy style the most as she told me. so i focus mainly on doggy for her. she also enjoys slapping her ass lightly to get in the mood.

GFE: 10/10
Never play phone throughout the session, english average, engage in more questions regarding me than all about herself

RTF: Yes but unable as her last day is today. wth leh?!

Tips: $50 for a very good session and her efforts with deepthroat
Old 28-10-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Patrickhia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Trixie - LF

Had a session with Trixie, SYT for those who loves it. She have a bubbly character, no black face despite she had an overnight booking previous day and I've booked her in the morning. Not very well verse talking in English, yet she's trying her best to converse. Very sensitive and tight during the session, even though she had me capped on during bj as she's having a sore throat, which I'm fine with that. Very accomodating to request and positions. One of the best bonk that had me perspire all over, as if I just came out of shower (not sure if its the aircon or I'm having quite a session!). Overall enjoyed the session, a gem not to be missed. Thanks okt for the arrangement!
Old 28-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
MacSpicy99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Mercury - Seduction

Had a morning last minute session with his girl. Bro Seduction was very prompt and accurate in providing clear instructions. Despite being a last minute booking, he was very quick to assist.

Mercury gives me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend which you have in your teens.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. I would say her looks are much sharper than the pictures and her body is proportionate. Her figure was accentuated by her D cups and curvy hips. She is not fat. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the whole experience. Glad to have managed to had a session with her.
Old 28-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
Tavpk is one of the Best!Tavpk is one of the Best!Tavpk is one of the Best!

FR on Jisoo from Secret Lover ( SL)

New stable with nice selection and fast service response .
On top of that , Opening promotion discount $110 per shot make it great value for money !

Location Jisoo operating in hotel that is centrally located
She is first time in Singapore and also in this line .
Thai - korean pretty syt look with solid sexy figure .
Though her 2nd day , she seems to be in hot demand from her long working hours since she arrived
Lovely attitude and can make you feel at ease chatting while providing great
service . Tight feeling and sexy moaning sounds to give a memorable GFE experience . You want to try her before she becomes too popular or return home !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1