The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 31-10-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Dfarr is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=961848
FR on Jisoo from Secret Lovers.
What can I say? She's super. Looks: classy, Korean look with slight tan. Smiling and enticing and gf feeling. Slim body with sexy enhanced boobs soft to touch and visually stimulating. Good suction and great humping, moans with crying "ehhh" when she orgasmed makes you pump harder. Truly like making love to gf. Highly recommended, cheap and good. Okt friendly n helpful +++
Old 31-10-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Dfarr is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=961848
FR on Jisoo from Secret Lovers.

What can I say? She's super. Looks: classy, Korean look with slight tan. Smiling and enticing and gf feeling. Slim body with sexy enhanced boobs soft to touch and visually stimulating. Good suction and great humping, moans with crying "ehhh" when she orgasmed makes you pump harder. Truly like making love to gf. Highly recommended, cheap and good. Okt friendly n helpful +++
Old 31-10-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
PatJuz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPatJuz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Naomi from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=961084

A kinda miss Dior so much, never get to bonk her before she leaves. OKT recommend me Naomi and told me she won't lose to Dior, gave my trust and book a slot. Video provided by OKT.

Looks: WYSIWYG! No bait switch or landmine. Okt provide her good morning photo and she's real beautiful.

Body: Proportion sexy figure and she's tall. Her boobs real big and nice to fondle. Able to suck and lick. Smooth and fair skin.

GFE/Fenching: french from the start when she shower me till after my deeds. Non stop! GFE damn high and passionate. Able to speak English well.

Bbbj: Gave me during shower and I nearly unload my bullets. Stopped her and told her let's do it on bed. Good suction and able to suck my tools well( plus point for her "she suck my tools like a pro"

Fj: After 69 position we switch to missionary position. Pump her deep and hard, her face expression damn horny. Her moan genuine. And switch to doggie she knows this position well and hold my hand to grab on her waist to pump her deeper and faster. Solid!

Naomi one of the best I met. Highly recommend for brothers and she is friendly and well-mannered.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thumbs up for bro legit review... Real gem on shore high GFE and I'm in love with her. will not write a review first cause i planning to RTF tomorrow morning hope that's slot. Thanks OKT for the smooth and fast arrangement
Old 31-10-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
handboj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jisoo (TheSecretLover)

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=jisoo

Feel she even look nicer in real. Very appealing body shape with C cup tits. Whole package for me. Service from kissing to painting to 69 was full of passion. Bit of cheekiness when she painted me then will look at me and smiled. Blowjob and bonktime was solid and really knows what she is doing. Ego boost being attended to and served by her.

She deserves rtf. Solid
Old 31-10-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
jayki43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Mickey
Stable: Club Friday

Looks: got Thai tan, sweet n cute
Boobs: not the highlight
Catbath: good with nipples licking
BBBJ: very nice a bit rushing but told her to continue which she did
FJ: very accommodating but best in doggie with ass smacking
GFE: like own horny Gf, treat me like her BF too

Overall: 9/10 for me
Want to RTF but also want to try Angelababy
Old 31-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
jacklittleman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for PUU - Rollypolly
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...2#post22778532

Looks: 9.5/10 sweet looking xmm, pretty sharp features,same as photo posted
Body: 9/10 slim tight body, nice perky ass
Pussy: 10/10 shaven clean and sweet
Boobs: 8/10 natural b cup
Frenching: 10/10 passionate Frenching with tongue
BBBJ: 10/10 Bbbj with good suction, balls licking with ass rimming
FJ: 10/10 she is very wild in bed, good stamina, must try to keep up with her otherwise she will swallow u alive
GFE: 9/10 treats u like her husband
Old 31-10-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates) best customer service
Model Name: Bell
Looks : 10/10 pretty and bubbly. Super friendly and good English.
Body : 10/10 narrow waist, slender and boobs are big and soft. Light brown nips.
BBBJ : 10/10 the best so far. Kneel down during shower and very expert job
FJ : 10/10 wet before started. V horny and keep moaning. Those boobs are so nice to grab in missionary.
GFE : 10/10 ask me to take off her bikini top for her. And after deed, lay beside me like gf and tell me she can do 7x a day. Challenge me to try 7x also.
RTF : yes
Old 31-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
nickyslave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
GIBB is indeed a gem not to miss, she is as pretty as the posted photos and wel maintained body, huge pair of soft boobs that's very tasty. She can really deep throat for long time and also ride widely. Since she has been advertised for special service, no reason not to tasted it and no regret, she is very wet and can take very long action and change of multiple positions without any complain. Long time haven't released my thick cream in a warm pussy so it was a great bonk session with her.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...0#post22759240

Saw your review and went for her, also store damn long unload my army of sperm into her while grabbing those dua neh neh of hers!
Old 31-10-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dR_LuV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to book Naomi today. I’m not really a 2 shot guy but i opted for 2 shots just for more time with her . Turn out, no regrets at all. She managed to get 2 shots out of me. As soon as i entered the room, she hugged me and we kissed passionately. We undress each other and keep on kissing. Next she made me lie down & suck me non stop til i have to tap on her. Next is my turn, pin her down and suck on those nice titties, slowly went down to paint her. She keep on covering her mouth to avoid loud noises. After like 10 mins painting her, we went for missionary, while pumping her she keep on licking my neck and kissing me. Can’t take it anymore, turn her around and go for doggy style. Round 1 finished in doggy style.
Told myself enough already. So she lay down on my chest hugging me while i was catching my breath til i fall asleep. It was a good 20 mins sleep with her hugging me till i was awakened to the sound of my phone. She bring me to the shower and wash me up like a baby. Next after shower on the bed she push me down and bbj me again. After a good 10 mins of BBJ, she went on top of me and rode me like crazy. After the hard riding, I’m afraid my bro might get soft so i turn her around for another doggy. Pump her hard and release my cum again. Damn it’s like an achievement for me, managed to cum 2 times. Will try to return before she go back this weekend.
Old 31-10-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahabhapha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sarah from Seduction

Looks: 8/10. Average looker, little bit more Tan and young like picture
Boobs: 8/10 well shaped, soft and liked her nipples being sucked, has implants
Body: 8.5/10 slim type
Bbbj: 8/10 score more for managing to do it while getting eaten out with slingers slamming into her.
Fj: Took it like a champ, wanted more when I was done.
Gfe: 20/10

RTF: if no news girls turn up in next week I fancy then yes
Old 31-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 3
xssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to behold

FR for April from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 not SYT, look at first picture, more mature and womanly.
Body: still consider slim with nice curves, super busty.
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced and sensitive, me like big boobs, E cup
Kissing: speaks french
BBBJ: 9/10 power lah
FJ: she can ride damn wild, keep grinding and kissing. Missionary, doggy, stereo speaker
GFE: quite bubbly and chatty, after bonking we just cuddle and lay in bed i fell asleep cos tired LOL.
Old 31-10-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
LeonardMessi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Leaving FR for Hana

Greeted me with fully clothed and smiley.. Then she strip first, wah so sexy liao.. big boobs with cleavage then open her bra get to see her pink nipples. Help me undress then start with catbath, quite SOP, then continue with BJ. Super green but willing to please, no teeth also. Tried 69, better BJ coz maybe she also very horny. Pussy is nice, no weird smell n responsive. We mostly do missionary with me sucking her nipples, cum in no time.

Highly recommend Hana if you like Syt girl with big boobs, Svc is reat if u can take lead also. OKT is fast reply +++
Old 31-10-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
hoong2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was with this agent for a conversation for a good 2 days. He (Maybe), is beyond nice. You can say is because of business, but it does tone down the tense moment of "Find time to book".

Incident: Monday Evening

I started to drink at 2pm + ran around for an errand of work. Thinking of visiting 1 of the hostess from this agent due to the commitment agree night before.

However, hesitation is there due to the fact "Too good to be true".

The entire 1.5 hrs was a treat. She is at her early 20s, Single Mother (Caesarean), that means something to a man; a random tattoo, but could feel that's not her real identity as I feel that she is torn deep inside her. It will not be anyone will to be in this trade, and the courage often came from the choice of the livelihood of other. And it induce a compassion while seeing her.

(A young, lost soul, who may not have a supportive company that needs to heal kind of feeling) Instead of Naming her ICE, i think SNOW would be more accurate.

Is my kind of philosophy - Man often lustful but should not be obscene.

Enter her room, greet her and get myself ready to be serve. I have a fetish of connection, that means, the initial ice breaking often in a shower room. I enjoy that close body to body touch, is soapy, and it define what could come afterward.

In bed, she is sensual, obedient and would obey anything you do. That young + innocent feel that hide behind her tattoo body is a diverse sensuality.

That also means treat with a threat of man's overdose sexual demand.

That firm chest and erected nipple plus a shave clean vagina will drive you own her in no time. My 1st, end with her painful expression and 2nd with an Emperor like to grant her a will of having a fellatio and the blessing of manhood.

The place also gave you a feel of the king, by the way.

Wait no more; think the girl need help, sad world. For the morale we got condemn with for the morale of kindness.

Disclaimer: I don't and will not take advantage of anyone to wrote such a memoir. Read it for your pleasure and for me, a memory of my company.

ICE - FoxyThai.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=962014
Old 31-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2214 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah from Seduction (also great service by BroSeduction)
Looks: 8/10. Elegant cute look, and young like picture
Boobs: 7/10 nice protruding nipples
Body: 8/10 slim type
Fj: loved her moans, and will let you take the lead. Fully shaved too. Turn on for me!
Gfe: 10/10
RTF: can consider, she’s here till the 15th
Old 31-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

FR for Royal's Milli
Looks: Sweet fair and young, looks way better in real life. She is a Chiangmai lass.
Boobs: Big and soft thou enhanced.
BBBJ: Gentle like savoring a ice cream, listens to instructions to go deep too.
French: As sensual as her blowjob.
FJ: Very tight and wet pussy. Perfect for love making.
GFE: 10/10. Excellent GFE. Willing to chat with you.

This is a gem not to be missed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1