The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
FR for Xiao Yu (fish)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-massage/

She is back! Book my session, and was greeted by her in an OL outfit with heels. Wow! This recharge time really refresh her, as I dare say she looks stunning especially with long tresses, and she shared her exercise routine that has also help to accentuate her body. Double wow!

The rest of the SN service was pretty standard, worth to rtm just for the eye-candy.

Cheers
Yes she's back. I greeted her earlier but didn't have time to visit her. Then before yesterday's SLG resumption, was also unable to commit to appt with her.

She's still in good shape and always enjoyed my time with her as well. Took me a while in the past to appreciate her personality and how she speaks. She's not from the southern provinces, maybe that's the reason.

Absence makes the heart fonder.

Last edited by bondage; 13-04-2022 at 04:35 PM.
Old 13-04-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
She sucked your soul until you hun fei puo san is it? LOL
魂飞魄散 Indeed..
You should how it feels if u visited her before la..
Hahaha...
Old 13-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Visited ChengZi on 10 Apr (Sun). She looks fine and gfe very high.

Hope she is fine. Radio silence should not happen from her
Went on the same date as well, it was an enjoyable session, as time passes, radio silence from her does not sound good. Hope its just logistic related matters else a nice ML is gone.
Old 13-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Went on the same date as well, it was an enjoyable session, as time passes, radio silence from her does not sound good. Hope its just logistic related matters else a nice ML is gone.
Let's just hope for the best. Not just a nice ML, but a nice person as well. Nothing we can do now also... T.T
Old 13-04-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Let's just hope for the best. Not just a nice ML, but a nice person as well. Nothing we can do now also... T.T
Hoping for the best, haiz haven't even got to try her...
Old 13-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

orange comforted and healed me when i was heartbroken.

lets put our hands together and pray for her safe return.
Old 13-04-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Saw Cheng Zi ads down… Uh oh
Old 13-04-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think can move on abt Chengzi topics liao or find other replacement if had already arrange booking for this time being and no need to spam messages or call as it won't reached the person for now.
Old 13-04-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

For closure, I really wish to know that chengzi is safe really… I really appreciate her as a person not just a ML
Old 13-04-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
For closure, I really wish to know that chengzi is safe really… I really appreciate her as a person not just a ML
I would imagine her closest regulars knowing her current situation by now..

She did post something on her other wc account a few hours ago, but it had nothing to do with what we are discussing right now..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I would imagine her closest regulars knowing her current situation by now..

She did post something on her other wc account a few hours ago, but it had nothing to do with what we are discussing right now..
yes, let her take a break for this time being
Old 13-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Hoping for the best, haiz haven't even got to try her...
just keep calm and give other a try. sometimes could be their handler screw up causing distress to the damsel.
Old 13-04-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajzec View Post
Say fact also get zapped humji foot soldier trying hard to be white knight.

I was replying to the wc statement bro or can try directing this q to the no life lurker who zap me so fast if you ever find out who he is (very obvious I also know who) The other bros dont PM me wont respond. Got bro already announce Cat wechat u can pm her ask urself if you have.
sorry to hear that, dunno who zapped you
Old 13-04-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Oh no last update on chengzi WeChat is on 19 April she mentioned she is not well that’s all. Really hope she is ok
today only 13 april .. haha
Old 14-04-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
i personally don’t write bad reviews. to give lady the benefit of the doubt if it was just sub par. don’t wanna accidentally ruin her biz if it was just an isolated bad session.

one bro @derrickboy said i should pen my bad exp to benefit bros. i don’t disagree. it makes sense. but for me i’m writing more for sharing of good exp and also for myself to remember it. sometimes i re-read it also feel shiok. Maybe i will write a bad MR/FR is it is really damn bad. Also i reckon, this thread (and the sibei good bonks thread) were meant for good reviews too.

i have been lurking in this and the sibei good bonks thread for quite sometime before starting to write only recently. I think if one follows the these threads long enough one will be able to slowly discern genuine vs fake FRs. For me i like to look for details within the review. I also look out for snap replies from bros about these ladies. they tend to be truthful.

With the above, i’ve actually had a very good hit rates with FL/ML. The good MRs i wrote about Angel, Baby, Chengzi, An An were also based on previous MRs from other bros here. They were not commando or fresh MRs and these ladies were hits for me (though i did say i was iffy about RTM with Angel, and have not returned since - angel fans pls don’t zap, refer to my post on her, i didn’t write bad stuff).

The only sub-par experience i’ve had so far was with this ML/FL with huge knockers, pretty good looking face and slim bod. it was her attitude and the way she talked to me that sucked but she still did do what she advertised for massage (she’s an FL too). I even offered to upgrade to FJ but she refused. I visited her without relying on MR/FR. Subsequently, there were a couple of bros who mentioned she CMI also (either here or in the sibei good bonks thread). I think it was a bad review and then a couple of snap replies agreeing.

I hate to say this word but YMMV is kinda true also. Some guys are just better looking (not me), better at talking to ladies (i’m trying), etc.

Also some bros FRs may not be untrue too. If one hangs around here long enough u can notice certain bros who are here regularly have certain pet likes or dislikes. E.g. Meatier vs. skinny, syt vs milfs (or pre-milfs) (i’ve been a staunch syt guy until i recently had a great encounter with a pretty pre-milf FL with great bod and it was a commando booking), some really like frenching and high gfe (like me, if this is high less service i also don’t mind). Some really want to just be serviced. Some guys can really get by with just a passable face but some will really need a looker. In the FL thread, bro @Naka_Timo told me he totally can’t stand ladies with armpit hair but ok with FLs with acne (whereas i’m the opposite) haha. You get my point. Different strokes for different folks. If one can recognise this and align with the MR/FR of some of the bros with similar taste then i think your hit rate of getting a good exp will be higher too.

I said so much, but my main point is the FRs here did help me. It’s how u read and discern. Hope this helps
Got zapped again... "talk too much shit. No one interested in your opinion"

Just replying to a bro's question and sharing how I personally go about choosing the MLs. If I said something that's disagreeable, reply with a post like a man, like what some bros did for my other posts. Or if you just don't like what I said, then just skip reading la... why so hateful...

Thread title already said it is TCSS anyway

Really have a lot of haters in this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1