The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-11-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16419 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently company had a dinner event and a female colleague (pretty and fair type) wore a long dress. Halfway her high heels broke and I lend her my gf's flat sandals which my gf keeps in my car. Anyway long story short.... she asked me to give her a lift home so she could return me the sandals in case my gf notice it missing. When we reached her place, I had to accompany her walk back to her house so she can pass me the sandals. I noticed her long dress was touching the floor when she walked (her damaged heels was very high) and told her. So she pulled up her dress to sort of carry it.

She didn't realise by pulling up her dress, her slit was very high and it exposed her white G-string. While walking and chatting with her, it was very hard to keep my eyes straight without looking down. I took some glances and could see her G-string was very tiny. When i thought i couldn't see much... there was stairs before we reached her place and she climbed up first! I could clearly see her ass from behind and suddenly I saw it... her clean shaven pussy. Her G-string didn't cover much. Too bad didn't last long. She thank me afterwards and passed me the sandals when she reached her place.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 20-11-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 14
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Old 20-11-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
i used to work at BATA but no such luck
Next time try Charles and Keith then you will know what I mean.
Old 20-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4160 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Recently company had a dinner event and a female colleague (pretty and fair type) wore a long dress. Halfway her high heels broke and I lend her my gf's flat sandals which my gf keeps in my car. Anyway long story short.... she asked me to give her a lift home so she could return me the sandals in case my gf notice it missing. When we reached her place, I had to accompany her walk back to her house so she can pass me the sandals. I noticed her long dress was touching the floor when she walked (her damaged heels was very high) and told her. So she pulled up her dress to sort of carry it.

She didn't realise by pulling up her dress, her slit was very high and it exposed her white G-string. While walking and chatting with her, it was very hard to keep my eyes straight without looking down. I took some glances and could see her G-string was very tiny. When i thought i couldn't see much... there was stairs before we reached her place and she climbed up first! I could clearly see her ass from behind and suddenly I saw it... her clean shaven pussy. Her G-string didn't cover much. Too bad didn't last long. She thank me afterwards and passed me the sandals when she reached her place.
Lucky you bro 😜😜😜
Old 20-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1779 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42671 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow bro 好心有好报 but too bad she never ask to to stay for coffee

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32930505
Old 20-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Always a hard-on to me especially lacy bras.
Old 20-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
The white fair skin with white lace bra, looks really 好吃. HAHAHA.
Good share. Makes me feel very hungry now. I need to order 2 chickens tonight. HAHAHA.
Old 20-11-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Like this part look sexy
Old 20-11-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Eye-dessert before waiting for real mealtime queue.....

Old 20-11-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
punchbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
love her hanging tits
Old 21-11-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Over the weekend, I went to Navy show at Vivo. There was this girl wearing dress in front of us. I purposely walk slowly and behind her.
So when comes to walking up to the ship's command centre.
Yea, free show time.
As the stairs are narrow and steep, not only me, those guys behind me was enjoying the free show. Hahaha.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
StupidDurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
Lovely tits 😬😬😬
Old 21-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43467 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Over the weekend, I went to Navy show at Vivo. There was this girl wearing dress in front of us. I purposely walk slowly and behind her.
Yea, free show time.
As the stairs are narrow and steep, not only me, those guys behind me was enjoying the free show. Hahaha.
Wat did u see, u forgot to tell us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Yea, free show time.
All the anti-air guns marikita 90 degrees to aim at the exposed target
Old 21-11-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
Me too. Spotted 1 today

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1