The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 04-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

No point letting anyone know .. I’m giving the lady a chance to return back my money as she mention it was for her kids .. she does troll this section under a nick .. failing which I will have no choice but to post the proof here and expose her lies .
Old 04-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger0201 View Post
No point letting anyone know .. I’m giving the lady a chance to return back my money as she mention it was for her kids .. she does troll this section under a nick .. failing which I will have no choice but to post the proof here and expose her lies .
Yap u should so that there won't b more fallen victim to her lies
Old 04-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dante422 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger0201 View Post
Ok know that this is a place where we rate on FL .. just wanted to ask though - if u guys lend any money to a girl that you guys know for a Long time and she doesn’t return it despite numerous msg what are the avenues avaliable to get back the money ??
Not much you can do unfortunately. Lent my money to Alicious but she ran off as well
Old 04-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
met up with Summer (Honeybabes, HB) last week...
she was wearing black & white striped dress and nude undies...

met in lobby, not exactly a big hotel but definitely eyes were on her,
from the reception, to other guests, even from the lift to the room
the cleaning uncle was checking her out, he shld be thinking u lucky guy... lol

Summer is chio with sharp features, as recommended by Bro HB,
kudos to him for slotting me in even though it was an awkward timing...
She can be GND shy shy and can be party girl (not lianish) as seen in her pics, very versatile...

reached rm, took turns to shower, wrap towel, sum petting tcss develop feelings...
action start DFK, got braces i dare not tongue fight too fierce...
sum catbath, change to 69, BBBJ strong suction, can feel every stroke...
starting i was painting juz the clit, like not much feeling, i stuck one finger in...
mmm, start to moan, she likes it, i tried to do the cometh action, rubbing the G spot...
oooh aaah start to come out, nice...

this room is quite interesting with a large swivel mirror so u can position it to any angle u wan...
so i turn it to face the bed for various positions...
Summer is quite shy, during positions which come face to face, she will turn her head one side...
so cant really make out her facial expressions... but from the shy shy dun wan dun wan moans,
i believe she is enjoying it, some positions which i can reach her clit, i tried to rub
togther with the thrusting, she moans even louder...
pt to note during thrusting, she will rock to your rhythm, so u need not thrust so much
but it will reach the same long stroke effect, plus pts there, less work for me...

just when we finished all the action, ding dong, i jumped up tot wad happened,
it was the cleaning uncle, bros if go that hotel rem to put the DND sign...
summore he ding dong straightaway swipe keycard want to come in liao,
must be he purposely tot can catch sum action but heng ah we were done liao got wrap towel...
else zaogeng or worse halfway in action bery malu...

She can be abit inexperienced, good for those who like to take initiative rather than be serviced...

paid and left a happy man...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Reminds me of my experience with butterfly Rebecca ...
Old 04-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26602 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Reminds me of my experience with butterfly Rebecca ...
nice, recently very quiet bro... shld be more active abit...
Old 04-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
just curious bro... is this girl a Singaporean? thanks
she's malaysian chinese bro...
Old 05-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

forgot to add she has quite a thick bush,
needs some topo skills to navigate ur way ard in the jungle...
Old 05-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
oldtimereader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Ah how is the lady ? Can expose here to warn pple too
Don't think would be of any use bro. She is very popular, lots of regulars. Bros would not care and just book for her services.

As for me, I let my emotions get the better of me. Had feelings for her, pity her situation, adore her kids etc. I went all the way to her place last week, met her & her daughter (who is adorable, melts my heart) at the void deck just to pass her money and milk formula for her kids. The next day she blocked me from all communication apps/channels.

Went to sbf to ask bros here for advice and voila!!! One bro is a victim as well. Told me of all her lies. Now I fucking hate myself for being stupid & naive.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
noted bro... but her thread states SG Chinese. blurrrr
mmm, or was i mistaken? coz i didnt check her ic...
but she said she was gg to malaysia on the day i met her...
or unless she PR or wad then i not sure liao...
Old 05-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimereader View Post
Don't think would be of any use bro. She is very popular, lots of regulars. Bros would not care and just book for her services.

As for me, I let my emotions get the better of me. Had feelings for her, pity her situation, adore her kids etc. I went all the way to her place last week, met her & her daughter (who is adorable, melts my heart) at the void deck just to pass her money and milk formula for her kids. The next day she blocked me from all communication apps/channels.

Went to sbf to ask bros here for advice and voila!!! One bro is a victim as well. Told me of all her lies. Now I fucking hate myself for being stupid & naive.
Not true. By exposing who is she at least pple will know, even if it’s her regulars. Whether after knowing still wanna give money to her will depend on them

So I think it’s better to just tell. U probably can’t save all but can save one is still better
Old 05-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
mmm, or was i mistaken? coz i didnt check her ic...
but she said she was gg to malaysia on the day i met her...
or unless she PR or wad then i not sure liao...
I think msian gals at $500 is much harder to generate enough bookings. Hence by removing msian the his word, Agent hope that bookings can be better
Old 05-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Bro slicks, did u converse with summer in Chinese or English? Her Chinese should have an unmissable accent if she is Malaysian ...
Old 05-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
nice, recently very quiet bro... shld be more active abit...
Saving ammo first...
Old 05-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
I think msian gals at $500 is much harder to generate enough bookings. Hence by removing msian the his word, Agent hope that bookings can be better
oic come to think of it nowadays quite diff to find MY pussy,
those GL80, GL150 all gone... no wonder the price went up...
Old 05-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Bro slicks, did u converse with summer in Chinese or English? Her Chinese should have an unmissable accent if she is Malaysian ...
both yes got accent, that's y i was under the impression she's MY...
until i saw SG then i tot it could be PR or wad...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1