The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
This just prove who's the one...yawnzzzzz......
So.... Is it then your intention to turn this second Chang Ping thread also into a battleground?

Sheesh!
Forcrissakes!

SEAJ
Old 26-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
Social Smoker mah..need to drink till a extent high already i start smoking..last trip i did smoke..Too high after drink the tray of neat...ask Scanner's gal...
All leave me alone in zhuhai....
Old 26-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Huat Arh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
did you pick up any of the dollar bills? were you in hong kong at that time?
If really did pick up one big bag of HKD.

Now can fly back Singapore to rest for 3 months and celebrate Chinese New Year early liao loh.
Old 26-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 23
Scanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wb, you're more than welcome to join us jan 2015. Just dun accidentally touch my hand with your kacheng..

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Old 26-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24035 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
Wb, you're more than welcome to join us jan 2015. Just dun accidentally touch my hand with your kacheng..
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
You guys Sibei can lor. Cheong from jan to December. Real taikor ah....oppps....accidentally use the terms!scared later got ppl come and hantem me ler!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cheongsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyp88 View Post
By the way, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.....

and RIP Bro Sino.....we will miss you!
RIP sino ... You brought me to wonderland 9 years ago and left us so sudden!
We will miss the gathering u arrange for us almost certain close to CNY
Losing a great friend like u and a fellow golf kaki is so painful!

For those who did not get to attend the wake like myself and want to pay our respect - Fong Yun Thai col 44 row 3

We will miss u!
Old 27-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of
Re: Weather

thanks bro. appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Jan and Feb still cold.

10-20 degrees celsius.
Old 27-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
thanks bro. appreciate it
Jio me lim sio sio kopi if free.

Changping, Danshui or Shenzhen also can.
Old 28-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For those whom not been to CP or even China lately. FYI, CP & whole of DongGuang is gone case, all the previously (last year) available KTV, BBS no more.. Don't put high expectation here if u come & don't think u can find another place like CP, which u expect to have choices.

I recently met a guy here in DS, he probably not been here for last 1year, though he may know what's going in in CP through forum/friends, but when he come DS he expect the place to be same as CP in the past. Complaining about the price of ktvs..Complaining MM reluctant to go out with him to a less known hotel, Complaining about MM too expensive, Asking where can find MMs. He refuse to accept the fact that CP, DongGuang or other places in China are sensitive when openly talks about finding MMs & going back hotel....I do pity them, but tat's the fact of whats going on in China..particularly GuangDong province.

Anyone coming, should lower your expectations, else u for sure find bore ...
Old 28-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Living In The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
I recently met a guy here in DS, he probably not been here for last 1year, though he may know what's going in in CP through forum/friends, but when he come DS he expect the place to be same as CP in the past. Complaining about the price of ktvs..Complaining MM reluctant to go out with him to a less known hotel, Complaining about MM too expensive, Asking where can find MMs. He refuse to accept the fact that CP, DongGuang or other places in China are sensitive when openly talks about finding MMs & going back hotel....I do pity them, but tat's the fact of whats going on in China..particularly GuangDong province.
For those who chose to live in the past, let them carry on in their own fantasy world.

Most Singaporeans like to complain and kpkb but NATO only.
One thing I admire the Taiwanese is instead of whining non stop, they seek new places to party and make the best of it.
Old 28-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
For those who chose to live in the past, let them carry on in their own fantasy world. Most Singaporeans like to complain and kpkb but NATO only. One thing I admire the Taiwanese is instead of whining non stop, they seek new places to party and make the best of it.
Yup, u right! Don't understand why e guy need complain, which it is he who not known the situation. Advise to change hotel, to ease playing, but he insist. We all hope can change situation, but it won't because of us. If not happy should simply move on...find & learn to accept new place & style...The stubborn nature really turn off others play with him, it make us so embarrass among others who go cheong!
Old 28-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Buay Steady Cheongster

Quote:
Yup, u right! Don't understand why e guy need complain, which it is he who not known the situation. Advise to change hotel, to ease playing, but he insist. We all hope can change situation, but it won't because of us. If not happy should simply move on...find & learn to accept new place & style...The stubborn nature really turn off others play with him, it make us so embarrass among others who go cheong!
This type of people is very ti ki (metal teeth).

Chow pattern cheongster just siam them can liao.
No need say so much as make ourselves vomit blood only.

Met many of such buay steady cheongsters in my cheonging career.
As one gains more experience you'll know how to handle them.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those whom not been to CP or even China lately. FYI, CP & whole of DongGuang is gone case, all the previously (last year) available KTV, BBS no more.. Don't put high expectation here if u come & don't think u can find another place like CP, which u expect to have choices.

Anyone coming, should lower your expectations, else u for sure find bore ...
since he is such a cheapskate, he should go north to places like henan,xian or inner mongolia to play
but i doubt he can stand the cold cold winter further up north as he has never stay term in china before hahaha
Old 28-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buay Steady Cheongster

Quote:
This type of people is very ti ki (metal teeth).

Chow pattern cheongster just siam them can liao.
No need say so much as make ourselves vomit blood only.

Met many of such buay steady cheongsters in my cheonging career.
As one gains more experience you'll know how to handle them.
they want 500 rmb ktv sessions to include girls sitting fees
guangdong is not the place for them, they will have to go to places like dandong,xian and qiqihaer in the north
hahaha
Old 28-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Buay Steady Cheongster

Quote:
since he is such a cheapskate, he should go north to places like henan,xian or inner mongolia to play

but i doubt he can stand the cold cold winter further up north as he has never stay term in china before hahaha
Quote:
they want 500 rmb ktv sessions to include girls sitting fees

guangdong is not the place for them, they will have to go to places like dandong, xian and qiqihaer in the north
Hahaha they'll freeze their asses off in Northern China.
Me Southern China resident also jin scared of the Northern weather!

Haha go Northwest for exotic Xinjiang la mian lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1