The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 26-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Pearlyn from Tomyam

Location is centrally located but a bit confusing to access. Room itself quite nice and clean

Girl is the same as in the pics. Darker skin from Issan, but nice face and slim model type body. Not for boob lover - she has nice set of B only. Type of model girl you see in the club, seems genuinely in her low 20s

Shower together then get on bed. She's happy to engage in DFK, and bigs nice BBBJ with lots of eye contact. FJ itself is pretty great, seems to enjoy herself and took control starting on top with cowgirl.

Overall recommend. Think she's here for a few more weeks, I will probably return
Old 26-10-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13789 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Any bros can corroborate this info on Pink or Grace?
Pinks's body and face are something like this.
Nipples are dark brown, diffuse and ugly.

A new low for Dome 1!!
I think I'm turning homo soon, and going to pick up some gay men at Tanjong Pagar!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 26-10-2016 at 09:34 PM.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Too many fake FRs.
I for one do not enjoy supporting the Thai single mothers club, or fucking Baby Elephants, as was the case with TL's Pink.
3 or 4 FRs failed to mention that her tits were saggy, and she has rolls of fat on her tummy. 5'2", 60kg. And she has no babies before.
19, but fucked up obese body.
Disgusting! 3-4 rolls of fat for her tummy.
Bloody hell!
Appreciate your candidness bro. Up you for it.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Sorry to all bros - been out of touch for awhile. What happened to ps and lb stable?
Old 26-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
Sorry to all bros - been out of touch for awhile. What happened to ps and lb stable?
Market has crashed and bottomfeeders have taken over.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LLKM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally a decent bonk for me in Fl 1

Macy of teeruk lover

Looks - 7/10 won't turn away for sure, just not as pretty compared to pic
Body - 8/10 slim n relatively fair
Boobs - 6.5/10 big A, not for boobs lover like me
Frenching - 9/10 wild
Bbbj - 9/10 really quite shiok
Fj - 9/10 responsive and lots of licking
Gfe - 9/10

Overall I would say it's a decent bonk in such climate.
Not pretty but the svc and fair skin made up for it.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

A new low for Dome 1!!
I think I'm turning homo soon, and going to pick up some gay men at Tanjong Pagar!
I think fellow bros in SBF who have booked pink before would need to clarify on this fact stated above by Bro I Love Boobs. I think Bro I Love Boobs you are trying to say directly that all my FR's are fake. So let the audience be the judge then.

Quote:
Too many fake FRs.
I for one do not enjoy supporting the Thai single mothers club, or fucking Baby Elephants, as was the case with TL's Pink.
3 or 4 FRs failed to mention that her tits were saggy, and she has rolls of fat on her tummy. 5'2", 60kg. And she has no babies before.
19, but fucked up obese body.
Disgusting! 3-4 rolls of fat for her tummy.
Bloody hell!
As for making this allegation "FAKE FR", I think Bro I Love Boobs would have quite a number of Bros in SBF to explain to.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
Market has crashed and bottomfeeders have taken over.
Sian. Ps was my reliable choice.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 26-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

As I said looking for other samsters to corroborate info on either grace or pink, same person could be blasting fake frs or telling the truth. On the other hand pink is gone, so I guess we have to wait for someone to check grace out or commando myself as usual....
Old 27-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just reached SG earlier today and straight away made bookings for Monica of LAX and afterwards booked another session with Wendi of DH.

Here are my quick summary and FR with both girls.

Monica [ LAX ]

Looks : Quite diff from pics, mid-late 20's milf type. Very average looking

Body : Definitely not slim, tanned skin and stomach has weird shape. Seems like she did plastic surgery like lipo or staple her tummy.

Boobs : Natural Bs, with brown pointy nipples

Pussy : Doesn't feel tight, maybe she put too much KY. Naturally hairy.

CatBath : Standard, she licked me from neck to thigh, balls, and to my shaft.

BBBJ : One of the better ones I had, from slow sensual to lightning fast. All of it with no feeling of her teeth. POWER!

FJ : Nothing special, she didn't initiate any moves. Went from cowgirl, missionary, and finish in doggy. Finished 1 shot, and didn't have the attraction to do the 2nd one so I opt for massage instead.

Massage : Her massage damn shiok, although she said she did not have any training in this field. Cracked my back like a pro chiropractor.

GFE : Initially she always play with her phone, she was even talking on the phone when opening the door. But after the first shot she became more approachable. English is bare minimum so very hard to communicate. I had to shower alone after my 1st shot as well.

RTF: Prob not, just couldn't get the chemistry with her plus she is not my type at all.

Was not satisfied with the session so I booked Wendi at 5:30PM.

Now lets move on to the highlight of the day!

Wendi [ Devil House ]

Looks : Innocent, pretty and cute syt look with braces. Definitely 90% similar to her photos. A

Body : Petite, slim, tight like a SYT should be with a nice soft ass. Her skin is quite fair as well and can also see that she takes care of her body well. She also said she gained weight on her holiday trip b4 coming to SG. But nonetheless still a very fit body for me.

Boobs : Handful small B, with easily erect brown nipples.

Pussy : Trimmed, and still can feel the tightness. She doesn't like to be painted but I did finger her gently.

Catbath : Lots of tongue, less sucking. Not too bad.

BBBJ : Slow sensual type, a little bit of teeth sometimes. Nothing special but gets the job done.

FJ : Rides cowgirl like a pro. When missionary she will try to position her pelvis so that I can thrust her deeper. Good stereo moaning as well, made me damn turned on. Her view during doggy is one of the best, her waist and ass are wide which made the view so beautiful with her back arching. First shot ended in doggy, second shot I pumped her quite aggressively in missionary and with her moaning through the roof. Not exaggerating here.

GFE : One of the best I had, her english is quite good for Thai, so I can communicate with her. She showed me photos from her Facebook and we chit chat till the last 30 mins before moving on to 2nd round.

RTF : Definitely tops one of the better bonks I had, and for sure RTF if only I had the time. Bros please treat her gently, she is a gem to be missed for sure.

So this concludes my bonking adventures in SG this time, and will be back next time for more. Time to go back to reality.
Old 27-10-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A new low for Dome 1!!
I tried Pink before and was going to RTF her but she was booked at the slot I wanted. Her face and skin tone look exactly as shown in the photo below.

While she might have some baby fats or less than perfect boobs but definitely not what is shown in you photo. Maybe she had not met your expectation, you could always choose to leave because I believe Pink stable is on in-call basis. Why choose to pay and condemn a girl like this. Just take you money elsewhere, I am pretty sure all other operator will more than welcome to have a additional customer for their girls.

My 2 cents.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 27-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
As I said looking for other samsters to corroborate info on either grace or pink, same person could be blasting fake frs or telling the truth. On the other hand pink is gone, so I guess we have to wait for someone to check grace out or commando myself as usual....
Instead of waiting for FR, tomorrow I will commando Mew (Resemble my Chaingmai GF in the past ) from TRL as so far I have pretty good experience with them. If I do commando Mew, just wait for my FR and brothers judge for yourself.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 27-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Liliy from Bangkok Gems

Met Liliy yesterday afternoon-I was attracted by the promise of 37D boobs.

Location is okay, about 10-minute walk from MRT. Liliy is petite and polite, excellent English and excellent body. Nice rounded ass and boobs are perfect.

Shower was standard and then to the bed. She gave me a good BBJ and then told me it was my turn to service her! Painted her a white, she definitely enjoyed, then on to FJ. She told me to be gentle and we went slowly at first, but the pace increased and she moved with me well and held me tight until I came.

Frenching is plentiful but very gentle, left me wanting a bit more commando. Definitely good service and a good option for those who want a tender session with a good lady.
Old 27-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13789 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
I tried Pink before and was going to RTF her but she was booked at the slot I wanted. Her face and skin tone look exactly as shown in the photo below.

While she might have some baby fats or less than perfect boobs but definitely not what is shown in you photo. Maybe she had not met your expectation, you could always choose to leave because I believe Pink stable is on in-call basis. Why choose to pay and condemn a girl like this. Just take you money elsewhere, I am pretty sure all other operator will more than welcome to have a additional customer for their girls.

My 2 cents.
I agree that her face is recognizable as the one in the picture. Just add 15% more fat and a double chin.
And with the pic, it's a head and shoulder portrait shot.
Technically, you could fit the fat girl in the pic I've listed, and she would look just fine as all the fat is hidden.

2 points:
1. How were you able to get thee exact URL for her pic? It's been taken off the website
2. The OKT cannot confirm or deny what Pink looks like. He's only working via phone, and has never seen her in person
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1