The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 29-04-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Looks like a baby elephant to me lol. I feel fit lily is better value. Big tits with bulging abs, and a decent face.
Fit Lily definitely is of all the MLs at OT.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thought of sharing what experienced last Friday night.

Wanted to find fit lily or tangli but shop closed. Walked around and saw this ml located between 2 shops (one manned by a busty ml in white) and the other with specs. On the left of the escalator coming down from l3. The lady was in shorts, heels and busty. Went down to atm but she was busy when I returned with $$$.

Waited for the deed to finish but decided to try others, then this shop located along the corridor opened and saw this 2 viet. Took the other busty viet and an angmo took her friend. While I was enjoying the caressing, the other lady was like in shock (over his aggressiveness) and can hear the sex begins. Wah liao, she was moaning so loud sometimes like in pain and the guy was literally groaning like giving his all and he exclaimed ' AARHHHHHH' me and my ml were silently laughing knowing when he came.

Think I will rtu to find the other ml and if not, try her friend tonight.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.

Last edited by lssah; 29-04-2022 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 29-04-2022, 01:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post

Wanted to find fit lily or tangli but shop closed. Walked around and saw this ml located between 2 shops (one manned by a busty ml in white) and the other with specs. On the left of the escalator coming down from l3. The lady was in shorts, heels and busty. Went down to atmosphere but she was busy when I returned with $$$.

Waited for the deed to finish but decided to try others, then this shop located along the corridor opened and saw this 2 viet. Took the other busty viet and an angmo took her friend. While I was enjoying the caressing, the other lady was like in shock (over his aggressiveness) and can hear the sex begins. Wah liao, she was moaning so loud sometimes like in pain and the guy was literally groaning like giving his all and he exclaimed ' AARHHHHHH' me and my ml were silently laughing knowing when he came.

haha there was once, years ago, when I was in Sofin Aroma, and an ang mo was whacking Star, and she was screaming so loud, my ML had to bang her wall to tell her to be more quiet

Later saw her during dinner she say the guy dick too big and he was very strong, was flipping her all over because she is small size.

Later the ML and I was wondering if we should go hard or just relaxed.... Fun times.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-04-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
viner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Are.all.the pubs opened? Naughty girl, ipanema etc
Old 29-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by viner View Post
Are.all.the pubs opened? Naughty girl, ipanema etc
Ipanema is open.
Old 29-04-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Ipanema is open.
How's the crowd at ipanema? Lots of foreign talent there like before? Used to be mainly viet gals. Wonder what's the flavor nowadays?
Old 30-04-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post

Wanted to find fit lily or tangli but shop closed. Walked around and saw this ml located between 2 shops (one manned by a busty ml in white) and the other with specs. On the left of the escalator coming down from l3. The lady was in shorts, heels and busty. Went down to atm but she was busy when I returned with $$$.

This kind sibei fun. I still miss the days where a lot of ppl are working and many AMDKs are there. Was fucking Tangli in 1 room and another US sailor is doing Mary in the other. Sibei happening. Haha! Keep hearing about cock damn big and fuck so long. It motivates me to bang Tangli harder. Not forgetting Mary is a season whore as a lot of bros know. Usually ride half way run off and use hand. Those black sailors really big and strong. Once they start banging the ladies, they will treat them like rag dolls. Like whole season change pattern here and there without cock leaving the pussy. Roughly can tell their cocks are monstrous. Always motivate me to bang Tangli harder.

Not not sure whether they redesign the place. Haha! Still can hear or not
Old 30-04-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Tangli neighbor is who?
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 01-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Any live report today?

Whose working today?
Old 01-05-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
hunkyhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As of 1814hrs, loads of activity on L4. Probably everyone excited with the pubs. Good on them.
But L3, pretty dead.

Doors are all shut and no activity to report.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
hunkyhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of a busty Lisa (probably 4-5 years back), corner shop, small eyes, kinda quiet.

Trying to locate
Old 02-05-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Much busier compared to last few weeks. Crazy horse is reopen but no ladyboys, just milf DH and indian guys queueing to get in.

Jamboree is where most of the action is, again milf DH but skewing slightly younger than crazy horse, and lots of expat bros with beer bellies.

Lady drinks system available in el ranchero, drunk elephant, rendezvous with the usual filipinas on short term visit.

Didn't look in ipanema but seemed quiet. The thai place, soi something, is where they go after their own bars close, for some FL action. Except no thais there.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInseminator View Post
Much busier compared to last few weeks. Crazy horse is reopen but no ladyboys, just milf DH and indian guys queueing to get in.

Jamboree is where most of the action is, again milf DH but skewing slightly younger than crazy horse, and lots of expat bros with beer bellies.

Lady drinks system available in el ranchero, drunk elephant, rendezvous with the usual filipinas on short term visit.

Didn't look in ipanema but seemed quiet. The thai place, soi something, is where they go after their own bars close, for some FL action. Except no thais there.
Sad to hear that. At least CH had reopened. I guess need to give them a little time to bring the ladyboys and foreign talent back. Hopefully it gets better in a few months time.
Old 02-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 4
Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keong692 View Post
How's the crowd at ipanema? Lots of foreign talent there like before? Used to be mainly viet gals. Wonder what's the flavor nowadays?
Was there early Saturday night (about 9:30 - 10PM). Starting to get a decent group of FL coming in, mostly viet and many that were spending time at Jamboree a few weeks back. I need to go back at a later time but ran out of time on my schedule. A few new ones I had not seen before, but mostly older viet…. More to follow.
Old 02-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Need some tang li big boobs again suck hard hard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1