The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 22-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Kidd H14R04 used to be my queen in PT: 2006 - 2009 until I lost craving for her. I have a new queen now and soon will also be ex-queen. I'll be stationed in Manila for long term.

Kidd will RTW 14 Dec. 2012, do take good care of her as I did. Have fun while it lasts.

Cheers.
Dun worry.. I will 'take care' of Kidd for you.. bro forni ! Do drop by PT forum whenever u can in manila.
Old 22-11-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TranSexual View Post

Bro so sad to see cookie, Michelle and Lily are going to quit from petain too?
What? These 3 quitting Petain? How is that possible?? Lily just joined Petain not long ago only.
Old 22-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dx4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think those WLs are going for 1 month leave not quitting.
Old 22-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

H11R11 - Jolene

today after work got a bit of time, so decided to head down.
with the PSL saved in my hp, i was determined to get a syt this time.

walk past H11 and saw jolene standing by her door biting an apple and went foward. went in, striped and sat on her bed while allowing her to finish her apple (she's sitting beside me naked too)

start by sucking my nipples then proceed with bj. bj nothing to shout about, until she removed the cap and apply some lubricant on my dick and start slow sensual hj.
wow mind blowing and had to ask her to stop after a while.told her “我要做爱了,受不了” [i wanna make love liao, cannot tahan anymore]

started with cow girl and finished in missionary.

face: 8.5/10
boobs: 8/10 (nice pink pointy nipples)
bj: 5/10
hj: 8/10
fj: 7/10
service: 6.5/10
rtf: try mich2 and mich22 first.

she's protective of her nipples, but i managed to suck for 3-4 seconds

one minus point is she didnt wash for me at the end. no big deal thou
Old 23-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
What? These 3 quitting Petain? How is that possible?? Lily just joined Petain not long ago only.
no need to be sad, bro, they are not quitting, only go back for their monthly break.
quick update for bro...h7 cookie, carol ,michelle h2, kico , not in today.
but janet working...
Old 23-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for e update if I had read your post earlier haha won't had rush down hoping to meet h2 Michelle
Old 23-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Talking If i only had $30 in my pocket..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
no need to be sad, bro, they are not quitting, only go back for their monthly break.
quick update for bro...h7 cookie, carol ,michelle h2, kico , not in today.
but janet working...
I was there too around 1215. H7 Cookie seems like not working. Saw a few uncle queuing for H12 Lily. Didn't really went up to see lily door. Isn't she on 1 month leave starting from 22nd?

According to many bros.. there are a quite number of ang pais going on 1 month. Well its December festive season. I doubt they be back so soon.

H16 11 Pat is around.. she is adjusting her air con standing on her bed.. she looks yummy from her back view.. compliments to her sexy well maintained body.. and her golden light brown hair .. gosh.. it did reminded me of Teri Hacter of [Desperate Housewives].. ehehe

But.. I made my point. "If only i had $30 .. " didnt bother to go ATM.. and to refrain me from going to $50 selection.. I left my wallet at home on purpose ! And i didnt wait long, when I saw H9 R5 Door Open with lights on..

FR H9 R5 Siao Wei
Looks - 5.5/10 when lights were dim .. Round face auntie look.. she straighten her short hair..

Body - 7/10 reasonably smooth texture.. I was caressing her smooth ass , occassional slight poking on her anal.. ( she didnt reject .. maybe can request for or AJ?.. ) while she was busy on my cock.

Service 9/10 SOP washing.. polite and unrushed manner.. she starts off working on my nips. Not much licking but strong suction .. and her hand was giving me a sensual hj cohesively.. I thought she is another hand job auntie like H17 Honey.. she spent quite some good 7/8 mins on both of my nips. Nearly bursted ..

Afterwhich. she starts slurping on my balls .. then followed by "BJ" .. WoW !! A rare find .. and astonishingly good, compared to another ex-keongsiak Cat50 H2R5 Mun mun. She is giving really deep and looonnggg bj as thou she is enjoying it. But to a certain point.. my didi getting bored and softens.. could be due to her prolonged stunt and her uncomfortable way she gripped mine.

She put on the long awaited cap.. and she starts blowing again upon seeing my didi soften.. this time finally full bloom ! Guessed she changed her position helped! She laid down and my then to her a good one after her 1 month absence. I took the opportunity to grab her huge jugs. Heavy Solid BIG C Jugs with big round areolas.. yummy! Just as I want to give a few pecks .. she say 'bu ke yi xi' .. haizzz no choice just continue ram her and shoot .. thinking back.. maybe she allow licking on her nips, since only say "no sucking on boobs"

She didnt wash me.. not much conversation.. and she asked me come again that's all.
Oh welll.. went off happily $30 poorer and this hokkien song jus somehow popped up my mind...
"na see wa wu jee pa ban.. wa ai zei puay kee.. "
Old 23-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To who ever zapped me, thx. Pictures explained a thousand words? Why don't u take a panorama of e way to get to pertain from farrer MRT, than staying at home to be a keyboard warrior. Zapping me for explaining e route to get there. carrying zapping I don't mind. In fact i wana be unique of been a regular in this forum as negative point
Old 23-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
H11R11 - Jolene
rtf: try mich2 and mich22 first.
she's protective of her nipples, but i managed to suck for 3-4 seconds
good fr...ups...
Old 24-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
Thanks for e update if I had read your post earlier haha won't had rush down hoping to meet h2 Michelle
any bros can update on today's availiable talents?
thinking of going down later if availible.
Old 24-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Me too ! Might be going down to look see look see !
Old 24-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
elantra59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H12R02...Lily
Had her Y'day around 2pm

Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: C cup with light brown nipple (big aerola)
Catlick: 7/10
BJ / HJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Tight!)
Start with cow girl, missionary, end with doggy
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: will try other Syt 1st
Old 24-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra59 View Post
H12R02...Lily
Had her Y'day around 2pm

Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: C cup with light brown nipple (big aerola)
Catlick: 7/10
BJ / HJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Tight!)
Start with cow girl, missionary, end with doggy
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: will try other Syt 1st
Power....thanks bro for sharing.

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 24-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Sibei bo liao, if wana zap find some good excuse la or even better leave your nick n dont hide in front of monitor screen.

Going to pertain is my choice, its like preference between KFC , texas chicken etc. Dont ever cross my path!
Old 25-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
H02R16 Michelle working hours are from 1:30 - 5:30 pm.

Sometimes I go out of my way just to see her. IMHO, she's worth it.

Hope to see her 1 last time before I go this Sunday.

Cheers.
nice will dropby this time if free
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1