The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaigonNoob View Post
There are a few at Thanh Da, Quan BT and Phan Dang Luu also got one.

What addition info U need? I bring u there if U want.

Post info here lah, than can benefit everybody, I've been to 2 at BT but did not get anything more than the usual hugs

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Tomorrow ah? Cant make it.

Haiz ....no problemo....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Ya how I wish to retire TO HCMC.......than maybe have to sell backside there or lottery tickets to earn my daily bowl of pho

Buy you dinner no problemo, intro gal leh got BIG BIG problem

Me same as OctLong, may be my last trip to HCMC so thinking to meet up with all you bros there before that happens

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
wah piangz oi.......all leaving HCMC ah.....first all my kakis have gone back....now you guys not coming to HCMC.....haiz....looks like I myself must retire very soon also....because very soon there will be no one here that understands me because it seems that due to the way I say things here, alot of the "young ones" here think I am obnoxious and arogant..

Quote:
Basket, ask you earlier you said 20th you'll be there, now you say 21 not there, make up your mind leh.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
oooiii....vice-chairman ley....I also dont dare to talk to him like that.....you must understand....he is big business man......

Quote:
Oops pai-say pai-say

How cum you know I going Kusu Island????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
you go Ku-su island to see turtle ah???????
Old 17-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Hi Bro Thom07..my last trip i have try it..good..seafood is fresh and services is nice plus average price. You should try your next trip to hcmc. ^_^

cheers
Yup I agree especially the raw ABALONE, damn fresh and no fishy smell......coupled with the added mayonaise after a few licks......priceless...kekekekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
wah piangz oi.......all leaving HCMC ah.....first all my kakis have gone back....now you guys not coming to HCMC.....haiz....looks like I myself must retire very soon also....because very soon there will be no one here that understands me because it seems that due to the way I say things here, alot of the "young ones" here think I am obnoxious and arogant..

oooiii....vice-chairman ley....I also dont dare to talk to him like that.....you must understand....he is big business man......

Bo pian leh, may not be totally but will be quite a while before I can travel so frequently again

Haiz thats the problem with growing more "matured" (not old okay....), the back waves will always overcomes the front waves....

Big business man thats why must tok to him like that, if not he may not notice us.....kekekekeke

Me going batam lah, just poking him a bit....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lion Air

Budget airline Lion Air flys to HCMC, Kuala Lumpur and various Indonesian cities as well. Has anyone tried Lion Air before?
Old 17-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hello Reaper,

Nevermind la.
My body is not in HCM but my heart will still in HCM and this forum.
kekeke..........
Just don't care what ppl say.
I know, we know and our friends know can already.

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 17-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Why sad huh???
I thought u got what u want on your last trip???
Wahahaha.......

Zhaoshanhe,

I will jio u and my Shifu.
kekeke........
I will be the "SUN".
Wahahaha......

Best Best Regards
Long
Yup.. got wat I wanted.. cos I cant be there soon due to work commitments..

P.S. I still owe you something bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hello Reaper,

Nevermind la.
My body is not in HCM but my heart will still in HCM and this forum.
kekeke..........
Just don't care what ppl say.
I know, we know and our friends know can already.

Best Best Regards
Long
Ya ya.. you are far from obnoxious and ignorant to what I see and FEEL..
Sama sama.. my soul is left in HCM while my body is so busy working in Sillyapore..

Rgds,
vlover
Old 17-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Panda88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all,

Just to share, went to this Restaurant call Lion City at 30 Le Anh Xuan St. Diat.1. Open by a Singaporean, they serve good Singapore Food.
Old 17-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
icehk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My belief is that they would have mistaken confident, straightforward and opinionated with obnoxious and arrogant. That's their loss as their short-sightedness is preventing them from getting to know a really great guy

Don't worry about what they think of you. Am sure none of the people who know you best would think you are either obnoxious or arrogant. This thread and HCM itself would be a much less enjoyable place if you even contemplated retirement

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life"
Old 17-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehk View Post
My belief is that they would have mistaken confident, straightforward and opinionated with obnoxious and arrogant. That's their loss as their short-sightedness is preventing them from getting to know a really great guy

Don't worry about what they think of you. Am sure none of the people who know you best would think you are either obnoxious or arrogant. This thread and HCM itself would be a much less enjoyable place if you even contemplated retirement
Hello IceHK,

Get ready for my mot hai ba yo!!!!!!!!
kekekeke.......
Will you be around in HCM next week?

Best Best Regards
Long

*Thanks Beary and DC for up my points. Will return you back. Best Best Regards.

Last edited by Octlong; 17-07-2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: add some words
Old 17-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
SaigonNoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaigonNoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you Reaper for your 7 points!

As it was my friend who brought me there, I know the location but dunno the address. There are 2 types of Cafe Om.

Type 1, you bring your own girl;
Type 2, they provide the girls.

If anybody interested, let me go ask my friend for address.

Saigon, here I come~
It is good to live as a Millionaire but it will be better if my money in my pocket is not Vietnamese Dong
Old 17-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -118 / Power: 0
Beijunda Beijunda

Quote:
Basket, ask you earlier you said 20th you'll be there, now you say 21 not there, make up your mind leh.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
You ask me again? my answer still the same 20th I in HCM, 21st not in HCM. U can meet me at the airport on 21st morning 7am if u want.
Old 17-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda88 View Post
Hi all,

Just to share, went to this Restaurant call Lion City at 30 Le Anh Xuan St. Diat.1. Open by a Singaporean, they serve good Singapore Food.
eeeerrrr...I think the name is called d'Coffeshop. they 2 more outlets in HCMC. one in Dist1 and another in Dist10. Personaly I find the food abit too saltish....
Old 17-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -118 / Power: 0
Beijunda Beijunda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda88 View Post
Hi all,

Walau, that joint only for Brothers who station here lah... U come from Singapore and eat Singapore food in Vietnam

Go try Com Nieu Saigon at 59 Ho Xuan Huong St., Dist.3, HCMC. They have "FLYING RICE", cannot be found in Singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread