The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
POP:

Last time our group we had one cheongster whose name I dun even want to mention now, used to patronize your fly trap, Yuen (Pom heard it was Nguyen, a common name among Voetcongs) whom he claimed to be excellent. Pom also used to hammer Camel who was Excellent until she adopted latest flip car stances.

Anyway, Pom still fall for "booby traps"

What a nice pair tits.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
bro pom, i don't believe that the yuen that i've been visiting is the same one that you and some other taikos have been mentioning, for this girl has only started working at ace this year... but wah it seems that fellow cheongster (whom i think i can recall his identity correctly, having read all the posts here months/years back) has offended pom to a very strong level

anyway, info for all bros thanks to yuen reporting. please be alert when visiting ace, because there is a new farking problem besides MIB typhoon. yesterday night a gang went up to one of the floors and targeted WGs and cheongsters with knives. wallets, handphones, watches were taken. those cunts then fled from ace before the ground floor jagas can catch them.

this is especially concerning because there are so many places in that building where you can be cornered - lifts, stairs, walkways on each floor... pretty much every-farking-where. bros just be careful of those surrounding you!
now not only Ace.. even at Scott Garden girls are targeted.. Malaysia boleh..
Old 05-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
please be alert when visiting ace, because there is a new farking problem besides MIB typhoon. yesterday night a gang went up to one of the floors and targeted WGs and cheongsters with knives. wallets, handphones, watches were taken. those cunts then fled from ace before the ground floor jagas can catch them.
This is awful indeed. One of the draws of Ace is that despite the place being ridiculously run-down, smelly and dirty, I had a sense that whoever keeps it enforces order and does not let this sort of shit happen.

The building is an absolute trap if you have to beware of the knife-wielding robbers, way too many nooks and crannies ideal for an ambush. Being alert does not help much, if you're going upstairs at all, there's very little you can do except for leaving valuables at home... but I'd hate to have my phone taken.

Let's hope they don't do this again, or better, try it and get a good beating from folks running Ace, as a reminder to everyone not to try.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
This is awful indeed. One of the draws of Ace is that despite the place being ridiculously run-down, smelly and dirty, I had a sense that whoever keeps it enforces order and does not let this sort of shit happen.

The building is an absolute trap if you have to beware of the knife-wielding robbers, way too many nooks and crannies ideal for an ambush. Being alert does not help much, if you're going upstairs at all, there's very little you can do except for leaving valuables at home... but I'd hate to have my phone taken.

Let's hope they don't do this again, or better, try it and get a good beating from folks running Ace, as a reminder to everyone not to try.
Don't forget it is also a high risk fire trap ...hope that does not happen during my remaining life time, a selfish thought lah
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 05-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
What a nice pair tits.
For your comments and effort in posting in this famous threat, Pom rak you 13 rak rak
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In nature, you need to dive down to deep waters, search for the oyster and prise it open then only can get those pearls, not the other way round i.e. move the pearls to prise open the oyster woh [/QUOTE]

Bro Pom,
...I give up.....You are right .... by every sense on how to get into the holly and holy pearl ; and into the pearly shrine. if only I could get hold of X rayed miniature drone to do that.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't forget it is also a high risk fire trap ...hope that does not happen during my remaining life time, a selfish thought lah
Smelly and down trodden, ..... but a high risk fire trap ..... 100 % correct.

The staircase beside the lift for the level 1 and 2 are out of bound and locked....Your only escape is through the lifts (if it ever works when fire is on ) or rush down and push through the level 1 open space elevators stairs.
Also, the rubbish, materials , dutbins are fire combustible and not forgetting the numbers of grills and locks of each individuals units. Building materials old and not fire resistance anymore.

Occasionately, if ever , the fire dept or local council authority, does any inspection ?. Those old folks and residents should avail themselves for this service.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

Actually, sad to say, and sad to convey;

the profound ACE building is one BIG Dinosaur..... waiting to be slain .........down to its knees.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Walaueh, Bro Cougar21 roams around in Thailand covering a breeding range more than what Pom had done in 30 years !

BTW, all Natt-look-alike not available liao as all had married Farang or Ang Moh liao. Pom had given up hope on finding one too, so have to settle for Wildboar and Sotong loh

You want to meet Mole-ZeDong?
Haha. Best trip to bkk so far. Met so many sideliners but sadly no natt lookalike. But then again, saw many stunners in public looking better than her! Haha.

Mole Zedong so grand. Can't afford to do all dat. So sad.

Now going to ace. Anyone there now?
Old 07-09-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Just back from hotel Richmoore. Alot of people & many ladies too. At least 30 of dem. What a busy night. Came up de escalator n within a few mins kena approached by at least 3 ladies. Took de 3rd 1 Hu is a Viet. Claimed give good service n wat a service!

Name: Kim(from wat she told me)
Hair: slightly longer than shoulder length.
Body : abt 1.58m, fair skin.
Boobs: C cups, a handful. Fondle, suck n lick like no tmr.
Positions : missionary. Din do others.
GFE: 9/10. Tongue fighting.
BBBJ : Yes 9/10. Balls licking too.
Damage : RM80
WIR : Yes but wanna try others. Saw many half-balls around. Like mole zedong, easily fall to booby traps. Lol.

Very nice gal, great service. Hold hands when going up to room at 9th floor. Same when going down too.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where is this ace building?
Old 07-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwarrior View Post
Where is this ace building?
In Kuala Lumpur.........
Old 07-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
In Kuala Lumpur.........
So is ace or richeemoore hotel? So is hotel room?
Old 07-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walaueh, dunwan to chio Pom ah?
Chio u go tonight wan?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Chio u go tonight wan?
Alamak...Pom missed your chio-ing leh...Pom usually appears from nowhere and not fancy crowded areas, as Pom is not Kim Boy Boy who likes to be crowded with girls to play with his ICBM

Monday night should be OK with Pom. Want to hammer your Vietcong, Kim and not the North Korean Kim Junk Cunt
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1