The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 25-11-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

hi bros, anyone interested in exchanging dome 1 raw contact ( apart from those already listed can raw) pm me
Old 25-11-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Aura of TRL

🗓️ Date: 25 Nov 2023

Looks : 8/10 Body wise look like pictures provided. Slim with round perky butt. Some body art on her stomach.

Boobs : Man-made C's.
Kissing : Some light frenching
Catbath : Nil
BBBJ : 8/10 Good technique. Like other brothers said it's slurpy and she can really DT. She did it for awhile but personally it wasn't long enough. The sound was seriously nice. Would bump up to 10 if she had the stamina. Showed her a picture of doing a BBBJ under the sheets and she was up for it.

FJ : 7/10 Did CG > missionary > finished in doggy. The view in doggy was good.

GFE : She can't really speak english so not much GFE here.

📝 Overall Experience: 7/10 Brothers looking for a slim clubber girl with good BJ technique will enjoy. Knowing some basic thai will probably get you better results.

💯 RTF: No. Will continue to explore other fish as I'm more into PSE type.
Old 25-11-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice and Organise FR too. Power !!!
Thank you bro! Means a lot coming from you
Old 25-11-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jenny from FoxyThai

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=964491

A little hiccup when entering the location, but OKT was quick to sort out. Only con is space is very limited in the room. Shower room was really tight so we showered separately.

Given her short stature, really the definition of a pocket pussy as she takes a good pounding really well. Probably put her on a 4-5 bakness. Can feel her enjoying while she was on top in cowboy, grinding away.

Service was pretty good, but didn't have time to try out her massage skills. Overall would recommend if you're looking for good value, and thumbs up to OKT again for good service.
Old 25-11-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable : Lust365
Girl : Ploy

I have enough justification to vouch for her so here it is...

To her, she is a simple minded & down to earth just to provide good service to earn money.

Look : 8/10. Slutty, sharp feature.
BBBJ : 9/10. She use her tongue and lick from balls to head gently creating the ticklish and sensual feeling.
Body : 8/10. Normal slim shape. Nipple always protrude. A lady very easy to get high.
FJ : 10/10. Reason give 10 is because she is accommodating at all position. You want what style, she give you what style.
RTF : Yes

First shoot : Cant control her bbbj and shoot in her mouth
2nd shoot : doggie style. Just hold her waist and hit her with my rod.

Overall, a genuine person who get high easily, just here to serve and earn. She always say this to me "You happy, I happy".
Old 25-11-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xgoldhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Beauty - Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=beauty

Just had a great time with her today.
Thanks bro Lust for the arrangement.

In terms of look, she is a sweet looking lady (8/10) with nice fondable pair of boobs (8/10).
She really shone in terms of service and GFE feeling - 9/10 with frenching 9/10 and very good BBBJ (9/10)
FJ is also a delight (9/10).
Really a GEM .
Old 25-11-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Naiseguy94 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaiseguy94 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Summary

Looks: Negligible discount, true to vids on TG. Closest resemblance are photos below
Body: Bakness (7/10) Tall, nice amount of meats
Boobs: Handful Bs, soft naturals
Shower: Very shy, needs guidances or you can lead her
Catbath: Available
BBBJ: Very gentle and soft, slowly wake up lil bro
Pussy: Shaved stubbles, fingers allowed but be gentle, nice amount of tightness
Frenching: Light sweet kisses
Painting: Allowed, no smell, pleasant to play
FJ: Accommodating to positions, not rough sex but nice pace and speed
Stereo: Sweet moans, pleasant to hear, not loud and excessive kind
GFE: Thru the roof, basically your GF during the session
Massage: Didn't ask for it

Woke up early and stumbled upon FoxyThai's promo, chose Fanny. By luck or fate, Fanny was the one available for me!

2nd RTF for her as I can't get enough of her sweet attitude and awesomeness during playtime. I also wanted to bonk her 1 more time before she leaves soon.

As usual, some sensual foreplay to start things off with her, hands were all over her and my fingers found it's way into her. Sensuals moans with her hands rubbing my lil bro woke him up. All the usual positions performed and then banged my 1st shot.

Chatted alot with her during the break and I didn't continue to with my 2nd shot as the GFE was full enough to make me feel good! Communication was pleasant and flowing as we understood each other quite well without the need for much Google Translate.

Nonetheless, Fanny is a very pleasant GND whom you can get the best of both worlds, be it the sex or the GFE. Other bros can enjoy her accompaniment if you are also into sweet and sensual sex and a communicative sex date. No such thing as commercial feels when you're with Fanny. It all boils down to how you are and I'm sure she'll accommodate and mirror you too.

My reviews are true to my experiences so YMMV.

Also as usual, thanks to OKT for arranging and being proactive with promos from time to time.

Now recharging myself and $$$ for the future session with FoxyThai!

Last edited by Naiseguy94; 25-11-2023 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Edit Formatting
Old 25-11-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Pluto898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Scarlett from Club Friday

OKT 9.5/10: Very prompt replies and clear directions
Looks 8.5/10: Pretty and 90% resemblance to pictures
Body 8/10: Considered slim for me, slight fats, natural B boobs, slight sag, nice ass for doggy
BBBJ 9/10: Good licks and suction
FJ 8.5/10: She wanted to start with cowgirl at first but gave in to me so began with missionary. Released in no time. Lay down beside me after that and chatted. Kept asking if i can go for second shot but told her i was tired then she continued teasing my little bro. Asked for her favourite position, told me she likes doggy and posed in that position. Little bro reacted and went for 2nd shot, full doggy as couldn’t resist the ‘back’ view. Applauded me for finishing 2nd shot, entertaining lady
GFE 9/10: English is not bad, didn’t have to use translator. Good GFE, chatted for quite abit.
Will RTF
Old 25-11-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefjerky01 View Post
hi bros, anyone interested in exchanging dome 1 raw contact ( apart from those already listed can raw) pm me
Wah raw warrior,salute.
Old 25-11-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seduction Soda.

Legit syt, petite and fair.
Looks almost the same as photos. Her lips are distinctive, seductive.
Xmm.
Speaks mandrain quite well.

Asked to shower together. +
Sop shower.

Looking at her smooth and fair skin, and those boobs, while her hands were washing my lil. Instant hard on.
She said wow good.

Fast-forward to bed, her bbbj was deep, hands-free playing with my nips. Moaning like she wants it.
She can go fast and deep for awhile. But will need to catch a breath. Almost let go here. Then she said, ready? She wants.
After caps on, she said, she don't know how to make love. Pretending to be first-timer, maybe some role-playing.

Went in straight missionary. Her xmm moan, wow. Stereo. While pumping her, the innocent look she gives, and that moan, omg. Didn't last long. 1 shot released.

Rested awhile, she did a beginners massage. Not very professional kind, like she's very amateur but yet trying hard to relax the muscles.

After awhile, she asked me turn around, and started to massage my hand and arm.
Then I say, just rest and she cuddled into my arms. Slept on my chest. Her skin so soft and tender. Good to hug. Caressing my lil, while I caress her soft tofu natural boobs. The moment she get me hard, she bounce up and excitedly say, ready?!
This time, after bbbj she caps me and mounted me cg. She can really cg. And her lightweight body, sits well. Felt really good. She lean over to lick my nips, while I pump her from below.
Switch to doggy. Her moans.
Flip to missionary.... More moans. She put arms around me and pull me in closer... Still pumping, her moans right next to my ear....

Showered together after deed. I said, how can it be? You sure you don't know how to make love? She just smiled.

Considering rtf.
Old 25-11-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Linda from KinkyThai

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...3#post22852983

OKT 10/10 fast response

Location Near central east

Look - 9 look quite accurate & quite pretty

Boobs - 8 B cup quite ok

BBBJ - 7 short BBBJ then cap

Kiss - NA

FJ - 8 Missionary & doggy will moan not a deadfish.

Massage - 7 quite normal but it's ok as i not interested

Painting - NA

GFE - 7 normal but will smile

RTF Nope as i always look for other option for variety
Old 25-11-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 3
Lurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Winnie from Lust365

OKT response was prompt but the location is way in the central.

Look - 9/10, no blemishes on the face
Body - 8/10, all natural, slim, good ass
Foreplay - 8/10, can french and paint
BBBJ- 9/10, can use her tongue efficiently but duration was short
Fj - 8.5/10, can feel the tightness, tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie
GFE - 10/10, chatty, can speak good english
RTF - yes

Other points -
VERY VERY accommodating, she does not like fingering but did not complain while I was doing it and seemed to enjoy.

She can also do decent massage, nothing compared to professional though.

Finally, she does CIM.

All this in only $150.
Old 25-11-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Counted a lucky day for me today!
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=965541&highlight=
First blood for Yumi from Galaxyxscorts

Never expect she is wild and well skilled! In love with her bbbj, takes her time and effort to service my lil bro with warm and secure in her her mouth.

Yumi milf looking. Nice mantain figure. Man-made boobs with sensitive pointer nips, and her meaty perky ass when pound her deep and long in doggy position will have piak piak sound effect and she follow the tempo I request.

Not going to write long cause she came before, I guess some of the bros had met her before.

RTF material 👍

Old 25-11-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pimpmyride33 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Sexy, Seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=sexy
Looks: Cute when she smiles, with rbf looks very slutty. Plus she’s in mid 20’s but still looking fresh and young.
Boobs: natural B
Body: slim
Bbbj: Power vacuum like suctions
Fj: super accommodating. ‘No’ is not a word to her. Just kept on pleasuring me to the max

Gfe: very good attitude. Service oriented
Old 25-11-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Minza (TRL)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=964458

Looks :8/10, cheerful gal, thai-tan
Boobs: 710 Enhanced
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10,
French: kiss ok
FJ: 9/10 tight
GFE: 8/10

RTF material.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1