The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 07-09-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsquare View Post
The moment the FL appeared from behind the door after door opened, I knew its a different person. I left.

Nowadays if I see a different person I just leave.

If I do stay, the next question I will ask the FL is when the next appointment is. If it is within 30 minutes, I will also say fuck off to the FL and leave.

Next if the FL ask me to take shower on my own when it was advertised shower together, I will ask for a reason. If the FL give a cock and bull story, I will just go off.

Before any action, I will ask the FL if she provides the stated services. If she is able to fulfil 60 to 70%, I can go ahead, if not, I leave.

I think we have been too nice to these FLs until we cannot loon(忍)anymore!
Of course when we ask so many things, the GFE if any, will practically disappear! Anyway, just want to have a good fuck and forget, don't expect any GFE!

Because we always get cheated, nowadays I only go for FLs in East or Central, never West or North; just in case not gum, will just head towards GL and release. At least we get what we see, and more often than not, the experience has been sextifying
Agree with you bro, somehow West and North very bad or rushed service or fly airplane. Wonder why?
Old 07-09-2015, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
skylight88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a bad booking this late minnight at 2am plus

She from http://www.$$$$$$.com/mingxing/847.html

Her Name is 【North】北部 KeLe $100

Fucking her breast is not ever 36B at all. is all flat not nthing at all.

Still ask for me $30 before open the door let me out.

pls beware of this girl she a ugly looking person.

Do not book her: Ke Le 8713 7781 she stay at Blk 683D, Woodlands Drive 62, Until num is call and you will know where 732683.

You will regret going there waste of time.
Old 07-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes I wonder..... so many experiences shared that FL 8090 mostly FAKE photo poor service FAST FOOD...... yet still so many bros go ahead find $$$$$$ girls and get cheated really dont understand
Old 07-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly View Post
Sometimes I wonder..... so many experiences shared that FL 8090 mostly FAKE photo poor service FAST FOOD...... yet still so many bros go ahead find $$$$$$ girls and get cheated really dont understand
U dnt understand, neither do I.. Lol
Old 07-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/anniie/
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/

One of my friend, told me he went to book her last sat after seeing her on lioncity bbs website. He was damn mad coz she have double booking, he was told by her that all her customer mostly leave less than an hour, she told him if every customer take 90mins she will be losing money. My bro ask for bbbj..she replied him for her safetly she only do bj...then ask him to cum fast as she is tired, wtf. Later told my bro if its ok for him to do 1 times coz most of her customer cannot do the 2nd time n dun waste time. My bro was so angry n just leave, no mood also coz her body all fill with ba guan mark so ugly and look damn old n having bad breathe. He pay 120 for such a crap

Her location: bugis or beach road TQL street.
Have a great bonk at PRC Land last nite....i am sad that our homeland FL just couldnt make it compare here......service damn good n cheap lol......waiting for more haha
Old 07-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
Have a great bonk at PRC Land last nite....i am sad that our homeland FL just couldnt make it compare here......service damn good n cheap lol......waiting for more haha
told u middleman/men take too much commission, lor.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
U dnt understand, neither do I.. Lol
In the bad bonk thread, some brothers were already laughing at the photo: an ugly face transposed on another body.

See the photo already cock cannot stand. Dont understand why bro here make such decision, haiz.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
In the bad bonk thread, some brothers were already laughing at the photo: an ugly face transposed on another body.

See the photo already cock cannot stand. Dont understand why bro here make such decision, haiz.
Blood flows in the wrong direction la, bro.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
Blood flows in the wrong direction la, bro.
Absolutely agree with you. Blood flows in the wrong direction. This is a funny world.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1776 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42618 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsquare View Post
The moment the FL appeared from behind the door after door opened, I knew its a different person. I left.

Nowadays if I see a different person I just leave.

If I do stay, the next question I will ask the FL is when the next appointment is. If it is within 30 minutes, I will also say fuck off to the FL and leave.

Next if the FL ask me to take shower on my own when it was advertised shower together, I will ask for a reason. If the FL give a cock and bull story, I will just go off.

Before any action, I will ask the FL if she provides the stated services. If she is able to fulfil 60 to 70%, I can go ahead, if not, I leave.

I think we have been too nice to these FLs until we cannot loon(忍)anymore!
Of course when we ask so many things, the GFE if any, will practically disappear! Anyway, just want to have a good fuck and forget, don't expect any GFE!

Because we always get cheated, nowadays I only go for FLs in East or Central, never West or North; just in case not gum, will just head towards GL and release. At least we get what we see, and more often than not, the experience has been sextifying

My respect to u bro tats what we should do ... wishes all bros can do as u if we want to see some changing n pls dum give a single cent even u reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight88 View Post

Do not book her: Ke Le 8713 7781 she stay at Blk 683D, Woodlands Drive 62, Until num is call and you will know where 732683.

So badly done urgy PS n u still go ahead .... haha I salute u But dum KPKB u deserved it tats what u see n what u wanted as bros here had already warned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
told u middleman/men take too much commission, lor.

Nothing to do with too much com ... as u can see some FLs even has few OKTs they willingly to pay as rush job can earn back just mind set more booking .... its what we SG man make them think what they do now its ok
They have set up a sharing wechat group to share ... fake pic ... svc 20 to 30 mins ... take all booking 1st come 1st svc ... rush job .... all NP as SG man too kind .... so what they r now is what u guys do !!
Please if u read this thread n still go for it n dum come back here to KPKB

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32928593
Old 07-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight88 View Post

Bro.....are u serious....that photo nearly make me puke all my goodies this morning lol...
Old 07-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Their new excuse for fake pic ... if they use real pic family n friends in mainland may see n know they had online haha I never here such an excuse back in good old time

Waiting for return :
Old 07-09-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudong View Post
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Belinda.html

The real Belinda is not as slim and slender as what you see in the picture. There were some similarity though - like short hair.

The good thing is that I get more than 1 hour of very enjoyable session with her. It was a good fuck.
Thanks for heads up
Old 07-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Si bei Bad bonk 07-09-2015 09:19 PM TALK NONSENSE!

Expected the balless zap

Waiting for return :
Old 08-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1178 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarencess View Post
Xiao Xiao only allows u to touch her with her dress on but during my last visit, she allowed me to go inside the dress and grab her A cup.

I had tried Eunice 98680038 from sgbeauty castle twice, photo is real person, service not bad, allowed me to penetrate den BBBJ n CIM. But some bro did complain that she is tao. Although she did service me for the full hr.

Will let u know after I had tried abao, her wechat states that she is studying here....
How bro? Have you tried Abao?
Has anyone tried Abao? Her pic looks good but also looks like it's potentially photoshopped a lot.
Been cheated the last few times so quite curious abt this one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1