The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 25-07-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dysentry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
was there saw the whole scene, this amdk really think he big, ppl need service him song song and he 'paid' so he deserves some service.

i told him come here is to happy so sio for what. end up peter still give him tea and stuff i stun.

fellow was fucking XX i think then complain no shaver after tipping $10
what did polis say to him? sometimes worry for Peter if such people turn physical
Old 25-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h20

police come take ic ask a few questions, standard sop also.
didn't stay for conclusion but peter said this guy go around doing same thing, fuck first then make big fuss asking for refund.
xx said to me that the moment go in room start fucking her non stop v pain and he still can't cum. think xx loves being appreciated too
Old 25-07-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
There's a girl I recently tried in another house can last quite some time riding cowgirl, changed a few positions then went riding again. Actually for cowgirl and doggy are dependant on the girl. Cowgirl uses a lot of their stamina and doggy depends whether they feel painful or not when you pound them.

I had been RTFing XX here most of the time, but sometimes after a night session with my ML, I may face difficulty to fire here the next day. Didn't want to disappoint her, so went to try another girl either from here or another place. That usually end up becoming a great workout session lol.
Cowgirl not my favourite position, so sometimes when they stopped. I told them its ok let me have the honour. I treat all of them with respect haha, because its enjoyable pounding them hard and makes them go crazy.
Old 25-07-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Most WL cant last 1 min on cowgirl. I am always the one doing the work and sweat in the end. Still like WL who are responsive and don’t complain during longer fj. Now seldom go hunt around already. Fixed those few WL. PRC mostly all ok. This house only tried apple and ferrari
most of the girls told me that they are conserving energy for more customers

only the last guy of the day they can go all out

Cowgal my favourite too
Old 25-07-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
most of the girls told me that they are conserving energy for more customers

only the last guy of the day they can go all out

Cowgal my favourite too
good to know , lol. next time i dont come here early afternoon to compare see whats the diff
Old 25-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good to know , lol. next time i dont come here early afternoon to compare see whats the diff
my shortest was she sat 5 times then told me to fuck her
Old 25-07-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
my shortest was she sat 5 times then told me to fuck her
succubus ah lol
Old 25-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
succubus ah lol
wow your analogy very eerie leh
Old 25-07-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow your analogy very eerie leh
so far havnt encounter one, but Xiao Qiao i think quite close
Old 25-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Even if they got the size to make the girl shiok, Asians also can have that lol. Some of the angmo probably can't go at her for long durations until she song song.
Most WL told me Ang mo dick is huge but not hard enough. They can’t pump enough blood into the dick to fill it and make it rock hard unlike Asian dick. So the WL won’t feel Shiok.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-07-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Most WL told me Ang mo dick is huge but not hard enough. They can’t pump enough blood into the dick to fill it and make it rock hard unlike Asian dick. So the WL won’t feel Shiok.
Women prefer Hardness>Width>length , most importantly duration of FJ
Old 25-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard from Peter that there will be four new girls coming soon. How exciting…
Old 25-07-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Heard from Peter that there will be four new girls coming soon. How exciting…
Four new girls in August and three new girls in September. Is Peter trying to clear stock… and chase the existing girls home? Just FYI…
Old 25-07-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Four new girls in August and three new girls in September. Is Peter trying to clear stock… and chase the existing girls home? Just FYI…
he always do that

Clear old low performance ones away

Get new indent
Old 25-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
he always do that

Clear old low performance ones away

Get new indent
No wonder can feel the girls here are so eager to please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1