The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yalor bros here make it so easy like ABC, doremi ...
me still a newbie, got lotsa learn fr all d old hands here.
Bro owen10, yes....agreed with you that some guys can be very lucky with girls but not to worry your time will come next. At the meantime....keep your eyes open for your targets
Old 27-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro jomblo he asking you to help him man not to makan his food.....

Naughty jomblo!!!

Lets not make this like other threads please....

On a brighter note bro russ dun do anything in your area... if you want make friends with them and spread their contacts to bros out here but strongly advised against makan maids in your own area....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi bro russ..just tell me ur area..i go there n attack..then update u ...set?
Old 27-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro the Warlord of Maids you are back!!! Welcome back proff and dun disappear for too long.... It gets lonely in here without the familiar faces....

Yeah i am happy this thread is getting popular more than 250k postings!

I am happy bros like you and owen and other senior bros support our thread!

I like the chasing until i get to makan them the first time. After that its they who chase me and i have to keep running away.

if you notice my posts i patiently chase the girls sometimes as long as 6 months... Many think i am wasting time....

But the thril you get and the satisfaction when you makan the girl after having chased for so long is unbelievable.... Its a high.... In a way its a bit of sadistic thrill.... Like i tell myself when the girl says baby... i tell myself fuck you whore.... you are off after i have eaten you.... yea a bit wolfish....what to do....

previously i was looking for only 1 young and pretty maid gf... now after the experience of being betrayed and cheated i am wiser and i makan them. Yet i am always polite and patient with them and give them a reasonable tip or some reasonably priced gifts.....

When your polite with them even when they are angry with you be sure you have a confirm pussy to fuck... Its only a question of when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Yes....for those who love "chasing after girls" then this is fun. For others like myself, it can be big headache as can't read what going on in their mind.

Thanks...bro The Lord for sharing. Can see this thread you started has passed the 1000 postings mark! Let's keep this going, cheers!!
Old 27-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Bro owen you are a senior bro here. I guess you have not had your time yet with maids cause if i read thru your postings across all the threads you are practically active in every thread... so basically you have no time for maids..

having said tht let me say that maid hunting is a reasonable well resepcted and low cost hobby... yes i dun advocate free fucking of maids...

once you get addicted to it theres no stopping you....

All you can think is of devouring one maid after another.....

Dude i am going to send you some contacts try them out and if you need tips and tricks.... the whole dissertation will help you...

As a senior bro please dun get offended that i am sending you the contacts.... Just my miniscule way of thanking you for your support of the thread...

Quote:
wow! u seem to make it look so easy ........
Old 27-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
vestaxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro The Lord,

bump into your thread by chance... I love pinay but have only screwed once many years back (still can remember her looks, mixed spaniard) ....Due to the abv reason ,sometimes i still frequent paramount with my clients,, but didnt have chance to screw them. heee ,,,, hope can gain more theory of hooking up a pinay in your thread.
Thanks a bunch for this pinayfull sharing.
Old 27-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

dear senior bros its not always as easy as it seems...

Patience, politeness, gentleness and a sense of good humour will confirm you 100s of pinay maids pussy's....

I am not sure how the newbies find it so easy.... Maybe they are just more lucky than me and i am not supposed to get jealous for that right? ah ha...

But mine is sheer hard work... yes there are times when they just pop into my plate and ask me to fuck them but that breed is rare... they still pretend to be the holiest virgins until you have fucked them....

a simple test bring any pinay maid to hotel 81.... she knows the room better than you... So simple.... just imagine how manyy bros, singaporeans, banglas and indian foreign workers have makan them already....

if you read my posts you will notice that not all my posts have happy endings...
its really not as easy as abc or do re mi....

atleast not for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Bro owen10, yes....agreed with you that some guys can be very lucky with girls but not to worry your time will come next. At the meantime....keep your eyes open for your targets
Quote:
wow! u seem to make it look so easy ........
Quote:
yalor bros here make it so easy like ABC, doremi ...

me still a newbie, got lotsa learn fr all d old hands here.
Old 27-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro are too lucky......wanna to have luck to meet up with maid..
Old 27-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro lord...thanks for your friendly nature n not wacking me..i just kidding only..i like to disturb bro kangaroo also...ahhha ..he also very funny...last time keep crying..now he teach ppl....

i also into this interest..so lets keep hunting together..i met new maids n want to meet them but they keep asking why wanna meet..haaiii..still have not have the best weapon to attack all maids...so just sit here n cont with sms her n try to sweet talk her...

bro russ..sorry ah..just kidding..dont angry..we all login here is for fun...not for fight..agree?
Old 27-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

Bro vestaxx thank you for upping me. They are 4 precious points you gave me...

I liked your pm where you said the passion the pinays exhibit in bed not many other races can hold to a dick... Very powerful statement that mate!!!

I dun like doing it with prostis/hc girls etc cause i just dun get the feeling its more like pay do and fuck off like some assembly line in the factory...

Hence i chose maid fucking and lately converted that to pinay fucking where i devour every pinay that i possibly can....

Pinays are passionate and wild in bed and yes they are liberated so from that perspectivve make fantastic fuck buddies or bed mates....

maids may not be very pretty but atleast you dun feel your fucking a whore.... thats the way i look at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaxx View Post
Hi Bro The Lord,

bump into your thread by chance... I love pinay but have only screwed once many years back (still can remember her looks, mixed spaniard) ....Due to the abv reason ,sometimes i still frequent paramount with my clients,, but didnt have chance to screw them. heee ,,,, hope can gain more theory of hooking up a pinay in your thread.
Thanks a bunch for this pinayfull sharing.
Old 27-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

No man jomblo i dun believe in scolding anyone. Who am i after all? Just the TS thats all....

Any scolding or disciplining will be done by the senior professors here.

I just dun wan this thread to be a flaming or a war thread... all the good effort will then go to waste....

Wow 270k plus views.... wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi bro lord...thanks for your friendly nature n not wacking me..i just kidding only..i like to disturb bro kangaroo also...ahhha ..he also very funny...last time keep crying..now he teach ppl....

i also into this interest..so lets keep hunting together..i met new maids n want to meet them but they keep asking why wanna meet..haaiii..still have not have the best weapon to attack all maids...so just sit here n cont with sms her n try to sweet talk her...

bro russ..sorry ah..just kidding..dont angry..we all login here is for fun...not for fight..agree?
Old 27-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

bros, we are here just to enjoy with maids
Old 27-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

yes i agree..today sms some maids i got the no previously...one kena tahan at agency...ask me top up her card..i ask her come out tom then i will top up for her..she ask me go n meet her in orchard tom...so see how la..i drop the hint say if she make me happy..i know wat to do..hahaha

another maid i know yesterday....i think cannot up her..i ask her doing wat in afternoon..she say sleeping..i say also want to sleep n hug hug u..but she like angry..so i think can forget it..else need to put in more effort....

thats all for now....
Old 27-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

hey..my points up from 12 to 19...anyone can teach me how to check who up my points n how it works?..sorry...i really new here...hope all seniors be patient with me

those who up me..!!!..thanks..i feel that i am growing up..yeah..
Old 27-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Ok first of all, thanks to the bro (I forgot who liao but I did thanked him in a reply ) who PMed me a contact of a Pinay maid stating I did share a contact with him previously. SMSed her this morning and she replied in the noon. She called me up directly and ask who I am. I just told her my name and she said I am notti for asking her to go hotel previously. I was like "huh", confused as it was my first time contacting her. She kept insisting I was "that" guy. Well anyway I just told her I am then. So when wanna go hotel with me then? She replied not for now as she has been busy. So I am not sure when will she wanna meet up with me. Btw she is 31 years old already. Hope she will be at least average looking. Will post again if there's gonna be any happenings.

Last edited by naturegreen; 27-10-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 27-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Balconet Demi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Ok first of all, thanks to the bro (I forgot who liao but I did thanked him in a reply ) who PMed me a contact of a Pinay maid stating I did share a contact with him previously. Will post again if there's gonna be any happenings.
Alright, looking forward to it bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1