The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1982 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Wow, this is another notti gal behind her bf's back. . ..jialat looks like next time after married will hv this kinda of problem if she shd meet another man who she is horny for and vice versa like bro ggbro .. and after the deed is done pretend nothing happen in her husband's or bf's presence ... so kinky

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-03-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Nice share. Really av
Old 11-03-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. All these sighting or happening only happen randomly yet super exciting.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Halfway during taking photos, she called me to come closer and whisper to me

Friend gf: Eii, your down there looks like erected, later your gf wake up saw then thought is I seduce you then I die, don't make us got 心病 later

Me: you la, wear so revealing, who can control?

Friend gf: I don't care ya, if later she come out you better stay inside the pool don't come out

Me: Oh...

Shit, damn horny already because before going to bali gf is not mestrual, so whole week of no sex already... so might as well try my luck and approached her. She's chilling at the side of the pool that time.

Me: eii, do girls feel happy if their male friends see them and have erections?

Friend gf: Why you ask this?

Then I think she noticed my erection haven't subside.

Friend gf: wei, you erection is still there, later your gf or my bf come out see this then awkward leh.. or you go do something about it first?

Me: wahh.... your fault make me having this problem and now you still want me to solve the problem?

Friend gf: then how? my bf sometimes very sensitive and jealous de leh, later he show me black face the whole day

Me: ermm... you help me la..

Friend gf: how help? you crazy is it?

Me: help me pcc, otherwise if i do it myself, come out see you again in this bikini it will go hard again because you are the source.

Then she stayed silent for a few seconds...

Friend gf: no place help you pcc.. you go your room toilet do it

Me: we can go to the living room toilet.... very fast only de la coz I one week no sex with gf already

Friend gf: u say de ah, if more than 5 minutes no shoot then you settle it yourself

So we fast hand fast leg pat dry a bit of ourselves to avoid the water dripping showing that we went to the living room toilet. Once inside then I pull down my swimming trunk. Then she sort of not knowing what to do or feel shy to do anything without me asking.

Me: erm... you want me stand or sit on the toilet bowl (with the cover closed)?

Friend gf: you like....faster

Me: Ok... then I stand...

So I pull down my swimming trunk, and revealed my penis to her... she seems to be a bit shy not knowing what to do.. So I pull her hand to my penis, then she started stroking it slowly. I guess is because soaked in the pool earlier, so the skin is a bit dry and doesn't feel that comfortable.

Me: eii.. not comfortable oh, feels a bit dry, maybe because just now soaked in pool. Like this hard to shoot.

Friend gf: Then?

Me: Can you use your mouth to lubricate it first? Then i think can shoot very fast

Friend gf: harrr.... ok, you say de ah, don't later cant shoot.

So she squat down and move her face closer to my rock hard penis. I guess she want to smell to see if got any foul smell or not.. luckily I showered before going to the pool. Then she slowly open her lips and inserted my penis into her mouth and giving me a half bj. I said half bj because she is not inserting fully into her mouth, just half of the length. I guess her intention is really just want to lubricate it with her saliva and not want to pleasure me. But the sensation is too much, and I can feel myself starting to have the feeling of cumming. So I stopped her... giving her excuse too tickling

Then I suggest to her

Me: do you mind taking off your bikini bottom? I will confirm shoot already if you help me pcc without your bikini bottom

She didn't say yes or not, just errmmm... So I take that as a yes and I asked her to stand up. So my turn to squat down and help her pull down her bikini bottom. This time is close distance viewing of her pussy and pubic hair, then I noticed something. Her juice stain is visible on her bikini bottom, meaning she is feeling horny as well.. then something come to my mind, so i teased her

Me: eii... you also horny liao is it? you see this.. (showing her juice stain on her bikini bottom)

Friend gf: no la, is normal for girls to have secretion sometimes, doesn't mean must be horny

Upon hearing this, in one fast motion, I used my hand to touch her pussy and sure enough its really slimy and wet, and then use her juice to rub her clitoris. I think she does not expect this and failed to control her moan

Friend gf: ahhh...

and she pushed my hand away...

Friend gf: eii, you just asked me help you pcc, why turn into bj, then taking off my bikini, and now you touching my bottom?

Me: you horny also right? can i penetrate you so you also can get relief?

She stayed quiet for a few seconds and said, faster shoot ah... I scare later they wake up cant find us then suspect something. Upon hearing this, my heart was like woooowwww.. better than strike jackpot. So I ask her turn around with back facing me, ask her bend down then I pointed my penis and standing doggy style her.

Unfortunately as I'm very near to cumming just now during BJ, once I entered and felt my penis head brushed against her slippery vagina wall, the sensation of cumming straight away appear again. So I told her I should be cumming very soon.

Friend gf: ahh... don't shoot inside ok

Me: Ok... then shoot where

Friend gf: anywhere as long as not inside..

So upon reaching the point of cumming, I pull out and asked her turn around

Me: eii... turn around and squat down

So once she squat down, I point my penis towards her mouth, and I think she afraid my cum will kena her face and hair, so she didn't resist. Straightaway hold her head and pump a few times and started shooting down her throat. Once I finished unloading, she slap my thigh meaning to signal me to pull out my penis and stop holding her head. To my surprise, she swallowed my load and give me the black face, and started wearing back her bikini bottom.

Me: thanks ya... hehe

Friend gf: faster wear back your swimming pants and go out, later they wake up see us in toilet together

So I wear back my swimming trunk and each of us went to our room to peek to see if our partners are awake.... luckily both are still sleeping and awake shortly after our activity. Unfortunately nothing happen again during the trip other than seeing her in another revealing bikini but with her bf by her side, nothing can happen.
Thanks for sharing this story!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 11-03-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, this is another notti gal behind her bf's back. . ..jialat looks like next time after married will hv this kinda of problem if she shd meet another man who she is horny for and vice versa like bro ggbro .. and after the deed is done pretend nothing happen in her husband's or bf's presence ... so kinky
Haha i beg to differ.. she's not that type of girl as far as i know, even after what we did, but maybe its like one of those days that when you are super horny, people just kinda lost control when in such a situation.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herolumber is Cool - loads of Potential

Such creativity. penis got hard just reading it...more please.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha i beg to differ.. she's not that type of girl as far as i know, even after what we did, but maybe its like one of those days that when you are super horny, people just kinda lost control when in such a situation.
Yes bro, u r prolly right on the "lost of control" part....but according to Chinese beliefs, if it happens once, it is likely to happen again and even a 3rd time, if the opportunity presents itself to her... .. esp if the experience is an enjoyable one... only notti gals will hv the mindset to do that esp those who hv boyfriends or husbands already .. good decent ones with high morals will smack yr face if u ever ask her to do such a notti act to you, control or no control as they want to stay faithful to their partners.

Old 11-03-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Halfway during taking photos, she called me to come closer and whisper to me

Friend gf: Eii, your down there looks like erected, later your gf wake up saw then thought is I seduce you then I die, don't make us got 心病 later

Me: you la, wear so revealing, who can control?

Friend gf: I don't care ya, if later she come out you better stay inside the pool don't come out

Me: Oh...

Shit, damn horny already because before going to bali gf is not mestrual, so whole week of no sex already... so might as well try my luck and approached her. She's chilling at the side of the pool that time.

Me: eii, do girls feel happy if their male friends see them and have erections?

Friend gf: Why you ask this?

Then I think she noticed my erection haven't subside.

Friend gf: wei, you erection is still there, later your gf or my bf come out see this then awkward leh.. or you go do something about it first?

Me: wahh.... your fault make me having this problem and now you still want me to solve the problem?

Friend gf: then how? my bf sometimes very sensitive and jealous de leh, later he show me black face the whole day

Me: ermm... you help me la..

Friend gf: how help? you crazy is it?

Me: help me pcc, otherwise if i do it myself, come out see you again in this bikini it will go hard again because you are the source.

Then she stayed silent for a few seconds...

Friend gf: no place help you pcc.. you go your room toilet do it

Me: we can go to the living room toilet.... very fast only de la coz I one week no sex with gf already

Friend gf: u say de ah, if more than 5 minutes no shoot then you settle it yourself

So we fast hand fast leg pat dry a bit of ourselves to avoid the water dripping showing that we went to the living room toilet. Once inside then I pull down my swimming trunk. Then she sort of not knowing what to do or feel shy to do anything without me asking.

Me: erm... you want me stand or sit on the toilet bowl (with the cover closed)?

Friend gf: you like....faster

Me: Ok... then I stand...

So I pull down my swimming trunk, and revealed my penis to her... she seems to be a bit shy not knowing what to do.. So I pull her hand to my penis, then she started stroking it slowly. I guess is because soaked in the pool earlier, so the skin is a bit dry and doesn't feel that comfortable.

Me: eii.. not comfortable oh, feels a bit dry, maybe because just now soaked in pool. Like this hard to shoot.

Friend gf: Then?

Me: Can you use your mouth to lubricate it first? Then i think can shoot very fast

Friend gf: harrr.... ok, you say de ah, don't later cant shoot.

So she squat down and move her face closer to my rock hard penis. I guess she want to smell to see if got any foul smell or not.. luckily I showered before going to the pool. Then she slowly open her lips and inserted my penis into her mouth and giving me a half bj. I said half bj because she is not inserting fully into her mouth, just half of the length. I guess her intention is really just want to lubricate it with her saliva and not want to pleasure me. But the sensation is too much, and I can feel myself starting to have the feeling of cumming. So I stopped her... giving her excuse too tickling

Then I suggest to her

Me: do you mind taking off your bikini bottom? I will confirm shoot already if you help me pcc without your bikini bottom

She didn't say yes or not, just errmmm... So I take that as a yes and I asked her to stand up. So my turn to squat down and help her pull down her bikini bottom. This time is close distance viewing of her pussy and pubic hair, then I noticed something. Her juice stain is visible on her bikini bottom, meaning she is feeling horny as well.. then something come to my mind, so i teased her

Me: eii... you also horny liao is it? you see this.. (showing her juice stain on her bikini bottom)

Friend gf: no la, is normal for girls to have secretion sometimes, doesn't mean must be horny

Upon hearing this, in one fast motion, I used my hand to touch her pussy and sure enough its really slimy and wet, and then use her juice to rub her clitoris. I think she does not expect this and failed to control her moan

Friend gf: ahhh...

and she pushed my hand away...

Friend gf: eii, you just asked me help you pcc, why turn into bj, then taking off my bikini, and now you touching my bottom?

Me: you horny also right? can i penetrate you so you also can get relief?

She stayed quiet for a few seconds and said, faster shoot ah... I scare later they wake up cant find us then suspect something. Upon hearing this, my heart was like woooowwww.. better than strike jackpot. So I ask her turn around with back facing me, ask her bend down then I pointed my penis and standing doggy style her.

Unfortunately as I'm very near to cumming just now during BJ, once I entered and felt my penis head brushed against her slippery vagina wall, the sensation of cumming straight away appear again. So I told her I should be cumming very soon.

Friend gf: ahh... don't shoot inside ok

Me: Ok... then shoot where

Friend gf: anywhere as long as not inside..

So upon reaching the point of cumming, I pull out and asked her turn around

Me: eii... turn around and squat down

So once she squat down, I point my penis towards her mouth, and I think she afraid my cum will kena her face and hair, so she didn't resist. Straightaway hold her head and pump a few times and started shooting down her throat. Once I finished unloading, she slap my thigh meaning to signal me to pull out my penis and stop holding her head. To my surprise, she swallowed my load and give me the black face, and started wearing back her bikini bottom.

Me: thanks ya... hehe

Friend gf: faster wear back your swimming pants and go out, later they wake up see us in toilet together

So I wear back my swimming trunk and each of us went to our room to peek to see if our partners are awake.... luckily both are still sleeping and awake shortly after our activity. Unfortunately nothing happen again during the trip other than seeing her in another revealing bikini but with her bf by her side, nothing can happen.
After the bali trip ended, nothing happen until one day I saw her having lunch by herself during lunch time. Since I am alone as well so I go say hi

Me: Hey, alone ah? where is xxx (her bf)?

Friend gf: he working in another area today, can't accompany me lunch

Me: Since im alone as well, can sit here or not?

Friend gf: sure

Then I try to initiate our conversation back to Bali

Me: eii.. since back from Bali, you got go wax ur pubic hair or not?

Friend gf: harr? not yet oh.. didn't plan to go swimming or go to beach or travel anywhere, don't want spend money to wax first.... why u ask this?

Suddenly taken aback by her response, not sure how to answer, then came up with the idea of pretending I wanted to see which shop she went to do her wax etc

Me: no la, I'm thinking of doing waxing also, more hygenic, want to see which shop u went to do your waxing, see good recommendation or not, and also see if the waxing is done by pretty lady or not? haha

Friend gf: pretty lady or old auntie do also same ma... if pretty lady do the waxing later your thing keep erected not awkward meh? Plus u want do waxing for what?

Me: if can keep erected then the waxing lady also happy ma... in bali that time u not agree that girls will be happy if they able to make a guy have erection?

Friend gf: yala, but still will awkward ma.. right?

Me: Maybe for her lo, but not for me.... so when are you going for wax? I help you pay la

Friend gf: Wahh.. why treat me so good? sure got purpose

Me: No la, curious ma... I no see before the look of a girl's bottom after waxing ma... all my previous gf and current gf also no wax before

Friend gf: harrr... why u so hamsap one? ask ur gf go wax then u can see la

Me: she has very little pubic hair... thats why she said she no need wax, trim already wear high cut bikini also won't poke out

Friend gf: *slap my arm*.. oh mean i very hairy down there la...

Me: no la.. not that meaning... so you schedule an appointment ya... after that tell me how much only, i pay back you

Friend gf: see how first..

As lunch time is over, we said goodbyes to each other

After a few days I texted her

Me: hi, how are you? your 'appointment' how already?

Friend gf: what appointment?

Me: the one i mentioned to you few days ago during lunch

Friend gf: already done yesterday

Me: wahh.. why no inform me? I said I pay ma

Friend gf: no need la... i thought u joking..

Me: No la.. im serious.... later wanna meet for lunch? I pay you back

Friend gf: Lunch can la, but no need pay me back

Me: Then at least let me treat u lunch la.... I'll fetch you at your office at 1230pm

Friend gf: ok

So I brought her for some fine dining lunch, and after lunch back, when walking to the car park, i whisper to her

Me: eii.. can show me your waxed bottom? I no see before leh

Friend gf: ohh... now i know why treat me so well, really got purpose de

Me: please la... just one time

Friend gf: how show you? don't ask me take photo ah, later your phone lost or kena hack then other people saw...

Me: Later show me in car la...

Friend gf: waaa... later other ppl saw how?

Me: Nevermind, later we go find a secluded spot in the car park

Friend gf: ohh

So we managed to find a quieter spot in the upper floors. as it is day time and weekdays, the mall is not packed, so was quite empty and quiet in the higher floors.

Me: So.. can show me?

She's wearing a floral dress that day, so can easily pull up her dress

Friend gf: see only ah.... no ambush touching like in Bali ah

Me: okok

So she proceeded to pull up her dress and peel open the front of her lace underwear to show me

Me: wahhh... no hair already different oh... can wear transparent lace underwear see through also not afraid people saw got hair

Friend gf: wei... see enough already?

Me: can touch or not? this time i ask u liao, be gentleman, no ambush you

Friend gf: dangerous la... here is car park la... cannot

Me: A while only... no one here also...

Friend gf: ok..

So i proceed to caress her waxed pussy and can see she closed her eyes and taking heavier breath... that time my penis already super rock hard

Me: ei xxx (her name), can you help me with this? *pointing to my penis*

Friend gf: harr again? cannot la.... so dangerous

Me: very fast can shoot already... already one week no meet my gf, and remember last time in bali when you put into your mouth I already want shoot...

Friend gf: ermmm... ok... you check got people or not ah, don't know to enjoy only....

Then she proceed to lean over and bend down to open my zip and pull out my thing and started giving me BJ...

True enough, the sensation of cumming is coming after only few minutes.. I guess she can feel the penis head getting larger then she told me

Friend gf: eii.. don't shoot in my mouth ya, last time in bali your sperm smell stay in my throat for a few hours.. very geli.. ur car got tissue right? want shoot that time tell me

Me: Ok...

as all bros here know, CIM is way better than her using her hand to finish at the final moment... so I tried to surpress my moan and body reaction when at the point of cumming... and just shot in her mouth... I think that surprised her but at the same time she didn't moved away... just slapping me on my thigh showing her displeasure. After finish unloading I gave her some tissues to spit out....

friend gf: oii... ask u don't shoot in my mouth already...

Me: paiseh... cant pull out in time, your bj too syok already.. sorry sorry... why u dont move away after u sensed the first shot?

Friend gf: later halfway moving away kena my face or my hair how? or kena your working shirt and pants, later your colleague smell you full of sperm smell

Me: yala... sorry sorry.... next time will inform you... hehe

Friend gf: shit u.. now my mouth got your sperm smell again... faster fetch me back to my office, need use listerine already

so i sent her back to her office and nothing special happen along the way... then after this no more action already until today..
Old 11-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

wow bro ggbro...is really a notti boy....hehe...did exactly the same notti thing again to friend's gf ...fingering her now bald pussy making it wet again ..and made her bj him once again ...wonder is our guys' sperms really that bad smell that she must go gargle with listerine back in office ??? ...but hv the feeling that he might yet get another chance doing with her again another day...yes, she is so called angry with him but not to the extent of cutting off contact ...jiayu !

Old 11-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 13
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow,ggbro is so lucky to have such a friend. She's definitely a catch
Old 11-03-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
pinkant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow bro ggbro...is really a notti boy....hehe...did exactly the same notti thing again to friend's gf ...fingering her now bald pussy making it wet again ..and made her bj him once again ...wonder is our guys' sperms really that bad smell that she must go gargle with listerine back in office ??? ...but hv the feeling that he might yet get another chance doing with her again another day...yes, she is so called angry with him but not to the extent of cutting off contact ...jiayu !
Acting angry only la, should be very shiok inside, able to make guy cum within short time
Old 11-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkant View Post
Acting angry only la, should be very shiok inside, able to make guy cum within short time
Yalor, that's wat i think so too ...thanks for saying ...which girl won't be flattered and happy to be able to make a guy cum ??

Old 12-03-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Best story in this thread hehe, got singlish and sperm.
Old 13-03-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
After the bali trip ended, nothing happen until one day I saw her having lunch by herself during lunch time. Since I am alone as well so I go say hi

Me: Hey, alone ah? where is xxx (her bf)?

Friend gf: he working in another area today, can't accompany me lunch

Me: Since im alone as well, can sit here or not?

Friend gf: sure

Then I try to initiate our conversation back to Bali

Me: eii.. since back from Bali, you got go wax ur pubic hair or not?

Friend gf: harr? not yet oh.. didn't plan to go swimming or go to beach or travel anywhere, don't want spend money to wax first.... why u ask this?

Suddenly taken aback by her response, not sure how to answer, then came up with the idea of pretending I wanted to see which shop she went to do her wax etc

Me: no la, I'm thinking of doing waxing also, more hygenic, want to see which shop u went to do your waxing, see good recommendation or not, and also see if the waxing is done by pretty lady or not? haha

Friend gf: pretty lady or old auntie do also same ma... if pretty lady do the waxing later your thing keep erected not awkward meh? Plus u want do waxing for what?

Me: if can keep erected then the waxing lady also happy ma... in bali that time u not agree that girls will be happy if they able to make a guy have erection?

Friend gf: yala, but still will awkward ma.. right?

Me: Maybe for her lo, but not for me.... so when are you going for wax? I help you pay la

Friend gf: Wahh.. why treat me so good? sure got purpose

Me: No la, curious ma... I no see before the look of a girl's bottom after waxing ma... all my previous gf and current gf also no wax before

Friend gf: harrr... why u so hamsap one? ask ur gf go wax then u can see la

Me: she has very little pubic hair... thats why she said she no need wax, trim already wear high cut bikini also won't poke out

Friend gf: *slap my arm*.. oh mean i very hairy down there la...

Me: no la.. not that meaning... so you schedule an appointment ya... after that tell me how much only, i pay back you

Friend gf: see how first..

As lunch time is over, we said goodbyes to each other

After a few days I texted her

Me: hi, how are you? your 'appointment' how already?

Friend gf: what appointment?

Me: the one i mentioned to you few days ago during lunch

Friend gf: already done yesterday

Me: wahh.. why no inform me? I said I pay ma

Friend gf: no need la... i thought u joking..

Me: No la.. im serious.... later wanna meet for lunch? I pay you back

Friend gf: Lunch can la, but no need pay me back

Me: Then at least let me treat u lunch la.... I'll fetch you at your office at 1230pm

Friend gf: ok

So I brought her for some fine dining lunch, and after lunch back, when walking to the car park, i whisper to her

Me: eii.. can show me your waxed bottom? I no see before leh

Friend gf: ohh... now i know why treat me so well, really got purpose de

Me: please la... just one time

Friend gf: how show you? don't ask me take photo ah, later your phone lost or kena hack then other people saw...

Me: Later show me in car la...

Friend gf: waaa... later other ppl saw how?

Me: Nevermind, later we go find a secluded spot in the car park

Friend gf: ohh

So we managed to find a quieter spot in the upper floors. as it is day time and weekdays, the mall is not packed, so was quite empty and quiet in the higher floors.

Me: So.. can show me?

She's wearing a floral dress that day, so can easily pull up her dress

Friend gf: see only ah.... no ambush touching like in Bali ah

So she proceeded to pull up her dress and peel open the front of her lace underwear to show me

Me: wahhh... no hair already different oh... can wear transparent lace underwear see through also not afraid people saw got hair

Friend gf: wei... see enough already?

Me: can touch or not? this time i ask u liao, be gentleman, no ambush you

Friend gf: dangerous la... here is car park la... cannot

Me: A while only... no one here also...

Friend gf: ok..

So i proceed to caress her waxed pussy and can see she closed her eyes and taking heavier breath... that time my penis already super rock hard

Me: ei xxx (her name), can you help me with this? *pointing to my penis*

Friend gf: harr again? cannot la.... so dangerous

Me: very fast can shoot already... already one week no meet my gf, and remember last time in bali when you put into your mouth I already want shoot...

Friend gf: ermmm... ok... you check got people or not ah, don't know to enjoy only....

Then she proceed to lean over and bend down to open my zip and pull out my thing and started giving me BJ...

True enough, the sensation of cumming is coming after only few minutes.. I guess she can feel the penis head getting larger then she told me

Friend gf: eii.. don't shoot in my mouth ya, last time in bali your sperm smell stay in my throat for a few hours.. very geli.. ur car got tissue right? want shoot that time tell me

Me: Ok...

as all bros here know, CIM is way better than her using her hand to finish at the final moment... so I tried to surpress my moan and body reaction when at the point of cumming... and just shot in her mouth... I think that surprised her but at the same time she didn't moved away... just slapping me on my thigh showing her displeasure. After finish unloading I gave her some tissues to spit out....

friend gf: oii... ask u don't shoot in my mouth already...

Me: paiseh... cant pull out in time, your bj too syok already.. sorry sorry... why u dont move away after u sensed the first shot?

Friend gf: later halfway moving away kena my face or my hair how? or kena your working shirt and pants, later your colleague smell you full of sperm smell

Me: yala... sorry sorry.... next time will inform you... hehe

Friend gf: shit u.. now my mouth got your sperm smell again... faster fetch me back to my office, need use listerine already

so i sent her back to her office and nothing special happen along the way... then after this no more action already until today..
Still the nottiest story i hv ever read in this forum causing me to fap many times ...heehee...nothing beats this one ...any further updates, bro ggbro ??...if there is once, twice there must be a 3rd time

Old 13-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Nice share. Tks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1