The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ur right probably research done already but sad those lonely guys. Just touch wood won't happen to me cos after all we are still humans and nvr know what will happen in future.
Lol, yea those some MLs quoted me before. One asked me how much and when I put up price she said no.
So I suka suka say 300 she said no. Must be 4 digits. At least 1K. I told her I better use that money and enjoy with others, sorry and no deal for you okay. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Certain MLs must have discovered about this kind of demand among customers here. Their market research damn power lor. And then later suka suka quote high for "extras". I was quoted between $500-$4000 for a penetration. Nah beh. That kind of money I go Dome 1 and Dome 2 can penetrate until song song kee jurong. Nah beh. $1000 to F a ML. I've no fetish for golden pussy, no matter it's 916 or 18k plated.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
By the way, how much should we sell each copy of the book for? Or purely digital release?
Backers get a free e-copy, others can get it for $9.99!
Old 17-07-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Ur right probably research done already but sad those lonely guys. Just touch wood won't happen to me cos after all we are still humans and nvr know what will happen in future.
Lol, yea those some MLs quoted me before. One asked me how much and when I put up price she said no.
So I suka suka say 300 she said no. Must be 4 digits. At least 1K. I told her I better use that money and enjoy with others, sorry and no deal for you okay. Lol
Some will just ask you to buy branded handbags for them.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
$300 to them is a joke

They just play piano and talk with 3 customers can earn already. No need to use pussy muscles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Old 17-07-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I know which one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Old 17-07-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard abt it but nvr so far never happened to me before maybe I dun RTM the same ML everytime.

Quote:
Old 17-07-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

That's true too but 300 no joke for me and us other average Joe's.
But well they have every right to say what's the price but I won't buy that.

Quote:
$300 to them is a joke

They just play piano and talk with 3 customers can earn already. No need to use pussy muscles.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJtryouts View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-xue-er/
Visited this lady a while ago so here's an fr for her

Looks: Not SYT but I personally like it.
Body: I loved it, can tell she does some cardio.
Service: Opted for nuru massage. She takes hygiene seriously and will wash every corner of your body. Nuru was so sensual along with the bbbj. I have to say, she's the best nuru massage provider I have had(take note I'm new and have only tried 3 nuru girls) She definitely knows how to please a man.

RTM: FK yes. no doubt.
Also any bros got recommendations for other nuru girls?

PS. If I managed to book xue er, my number is definitely in the database right? Having an issue with 1 particular girl who just won't reply me (didnt spam or anything, just texted like 3 times to check availability)
I have not visited her for some time. Last time she only does nuru in the afternoon. Shame if she stops the service as her nuru was one of the best I've tried.
Old 17-07-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Read: https://singaporeuncensored.com/lone...qFak&fs=e&s=cl

This explains why vanilla MLs still have their fan base.
Pants on et al.
Maybe no need to massage oso.
Piano here. Piano there. Touch and Go.
The rest of the time talk only and give relationship advice.
$120 in the pocket after 60 mins (or less)
That is why SLG website name is brilliant. The "lonely" is very accurate. Even some MLs also comment to me they find the name very apt haha
Old 17-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
MR for Nicole
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

Looks: 8/10

Looks quite young. Wears a dress when she meets you. Also some light perfume. Someone you will not reject

Figure: 8/10

I like her figure as I am not into huge boobs

Massage: 7/10

Not piano type, but just some hard pressing here and there

Sensual: 8/10

I was expecting that she will follow the same boring routine as the rest in the group does. Massage 20minutes, finish you off in the next 10minutes, then the rest is head massage. But she does not do the head massage, which was quite refreshing for me.

She know where to touch, plants light kisses all over you and talks dirty. She was quite engaging throughout, no touching of phone. She told me was working the same trade before, which could explain her experience.
Visited her yesterday, imo pretty 😍 but did not gave me the full hour..left around 48mins Inc shower..unlike shuang shuang..
Old 17-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Songsong
Real syt, love her condo view

Many many more.. and some landmines..
My top 1 still goes to aini
In recent times SS is the only one whose absence I felt dearly. Also one of only 3 MLs whom I have a fixed arrangement to visit weekly coz I love their companionship so much, the other 2 are Donna and Aila. Am a sucker for looks. SS abrupt departure left a void for quite a while for me. Pity that her last days are at that infamous MW hotel..a place where one visit i had in the past to support a regular is enough for me to decline all future booking of any ML based there..even SS lol.
Old 17-07-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
There's actually a term that is commonly used here for what you described in the sentence above. It's called Semi Nude. Or simpler, SN. Why make it so chim with Nude with panties on lol.
Ok maybe I really a newbie
Sorry huh I just joined this forum 17 years ago
Old 17-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Not calling myself an old bird for sure, plus stopped a long time during covid.

Thinking back, didnt really encounter such clear cut cases with slippers, toothbrushes, towels and mens facial wash etc. Anyway not going to overthink and discuss it further haha.

Not comfortable just move on to the next ml

Just that hard to find one with such a great massage.
When I saw your post, I initially thought you were a newbie who bought over an old bird account lol..

Precisely how I feel is like no point to discuss this kind of stuff unless u her gf or waifu lor..

Great massage can find on SLG meh lol.. I think so far a few say Man Man 1 of the best?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Visited her yesterday, imo pretty 😍 but did not gave me the full hour..left around 48mins Inc shower..unlike shuang shuang..
Dude. 48 mins? You really time so accurate ah. And short of 12 mins to make up a full hour upset you? Seriously no need so calculative la
Old 17-07-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Great massage can find on SLG meh lol.. I think so far a few say Man Man 1 of the best?
”My” Arissa massage very good one hoooookayyyyy!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1