The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-06-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
My office is a open area and face to face arrangement i.e. 3+3 work tables arranged in a way you are facing your colleagues. The monitors are the ones blocking direct eye contact. there are no partitions what so ever and these are hot-desk meaning you won't know who is going to be sitting there.

I got to work and saw another female colleague sitting at the work station I was going to face. Nothing unusual until I set up my laptop and needing to plug into a power point which is on the ground, I went under the table to plug only to find a read triangle facing me. She was wearing a short skirt and her legs was fairly opened up. her feet rested on the legs of the wheeled chairs and she was swinging side to side.

I was afraid of being caught and did not stay longer than I should. In the next half and hour, I did purposely tried to peep under the table more than once but her legs were crossed already.
Same work environment for me. Usually Im a film girls shower kind of guy, but colleagues I cant do that, so I was curious to see their naughty side one way or the other.

Id turn on my phone background recorder and put it at my lap while aiming it at the colleague in front of me. Several times i succeed for only a quick glimpse of either white or black triangle. still good to replay. But girls I think got extra sensor. she keeps her legs crossed most of the time and her hand covers when she standing up or adjusting herself. Honestly, the fear and adrenaline of ups seems more stressful than shower nowadays for me lol
Old 24-06-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Wow ,freelance or FB,?
Old 24-06-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
testing for hardness
I mean this
Old 25-06-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Voyfanatic1212,

Up you 22 points.

I have done the same for my busty colleague who invited me over to her house to have breakfast.

During the course of conversion, I did the same tactic.

She does not realised it. So many occasions, have plenty of videos of her legs wide open.

She is clean shaven because some the the videos show it when she opened her legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post

Id turn on my phone background recorder and put it at my lap while aiming it at the colleague in front of me.
Old 25-06-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42855 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Bro Voyfanatic1212,

Up you 22 points.

I have done the same for my busty colleague who invited me over to her house to have breakfast.

She does not realised it. So many occasions, have plenty of videos of her legs wide open.

She is clean shaven because some the the videos show it when she opened her legs.
You mean she was pantiless ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-06-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!
Was walking in the mall and saw an OL walked past. She was wearing a normal white top. What was nice was the opening at the armpit area. Could clearly see her bra and not sure if my mind is playing tricks. Looks like could see her nips as well

Old 25-06-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Rickey,

No lah.

If you see a girl open her legs, her panties tend to slide to the middle.

You can see the labia majora which is a bit darker shade. Could not see any pubic hair.

This is because I can see it due enlarge video screen and slow motion.

A few of the video show the bulge which is her clitoris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You mean she was pantiless ??
Old 25-06-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Bro hellodere,

Up you 22 points.

Not nipple lah.

More of a shadow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodere View Post
Was walking in the mall and saw an OL walked past. She was wearing a normal white top. What was nice was the opening at the armpit area. Could clearly see her bra and not sure if my mind is playing tricks. Looks like could see her nips as well

Old 26-06-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
jojoehkg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Bro Voyfanatic1212,

Up you 22 points.

Nice share bro!
Old 26-06-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Bro jojoehkg,

Yeah.

We both have left the company more than ten years.

Coincidentally, now we are in the same working environment.

Today she wore skirt and from my angle can see her legs opened. However cannot take video due her hubby around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoehkg View Post
Nice share bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1