The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
mazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Retired liao. She is back in China. She will be back to SG soon but might not go back to this line liao.
Sad to hear tat she has retired... She was 1 of my fav too! Havnt been able to find one tat can match her service nowadays. Years ago i hav also tried her sis, Happy aka Jasmin, equally good too!
Old 29-06-2014, 11:07 AM

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
senny86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been to a massage joint and it has been raided by the disguises police officer recently, please do not share contacts anyhow even with fellows members who can upz your rep and spoil the playground.

Police are watching this forum too

take note
Old 29-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fcasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
is this the same Michelle who used to be under littlefat?
Sorry I missed your question earlier. I know this is the Michelle under mingzhao. Not sure about littlefat.
Old 29-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Nacy(chewyfruit), aka Yina(liltiger). As per bro lion81's previous post, services differ slightly under her ad from the different stables. I made an appt with her under her chewyfruit number.

Looks: 7/10
- as per photos provided.

Massage: 7/10
- full body finger press massage was so-so only
- head massage was relaxing. Relieves tension in the scalp and forehead. Beneficial for bros with headaches.
- Pulls and "cracks" your shoulders, neck and back. This is the shiok part and instantaneously relieves tensions in the joints.

BM: 7/10
- she'll sit on your stomach and run her boobs up across your chest to your face. Then she asks in Chinese "do you want a hug?" and buried my face in her boobs.

HDLY: 6/10
- sensually done, but over very fast. Had better ones before from other ML.

BJ/HJ: 8.5/10
- first time experiencing a BJ here. Started off the BJ with her positioned in between your legs, switched to 69 aftwerwards. Finished off the deed with a heavenly HJ in 69 position.

Autoroam: full body roaming, but she's a little apprehensive when my hands went south. In the 69 position, met with some resistance when I tried to put my face close to her pussy, but she gave in after a while. BTW she has her panties on.

GFE: 8/10
- chatty, easy to break ice. Offers me a drink upon arrival. Not a time watcher, uses up the entire 1 hour session.

RTM: Maybe I might. But still looking for better MLs. However, I'd still recommend her to bros who are looking for a good time, it was still a pretty nice experience for me overall.

PS: bad points about her as per my own experience;
- Uses the phone a little too much (answered 3 calls during the session, and sent a few texts).
- Never shave her armpits. Noticed a little growth of hair under her arms, maybe a turnoff for some bros.
- However, these may not apply to everyone's experience

Last edited by fish92; 29-06-2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: add links to ads
Old 29-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

hi guys, looking for massage girls for the first time, any recommendations for first timer? looking for good massage and not those piano type...

Old 29-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Bro thanks for the feedback ....

Photo is 100% is real and is her own photo !!! Those tried will know this ....

Lastly those bro got read clearly she more on sexy massage and more on BBBJ !!!! Hope u get clear hope there is no misunderstanding ....

erm ... i'm truthful or not those bro have been long support me will let you Know .... no need to explain much or whatever to you ....

Bro Ah tang , m00tix , stiffness etc who tried our masseuse or service lady will know .... But i can guarantee to fellow bro out there we are not best den but we are trying to provide as good as possible good gem to fellow bro and keep improving ..... "You'll love the way we recommend,100% service for 100% You.." 这就是我们梦幻的提供服务宗旨。。。
Bro no offense to u hopefully. Jus checking if that's the case.
Can you also let us know if that amy under ur stable is still in service? She did not seem to answer any smses...
Old 29-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by senny86 View Post
been to a massage joint and it has been raided by the disguises police officer recently, please do not share contacts anyhow even with fellows members who can upz your rep and spoil the playground.

Police are watching this forum too

take note
In fact, even MLs in apartments are not safe. I heard from one ML (she has since left) that there are police officers disguised as customers gg to her sisters as well. A few got caught alr. Wonder if same flat has other bros who might be enjoying as well and got caught or not...
Old 29-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

jialat, four seasons from liltiger is here, where got time to visit all of them
Old 29-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
jialat, four seasons from liltiger is here, where got time to visit all of them
One season a week lor haha. In one month let you experience all 4 seasons.
Old 29-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
In fact, even MLs in apartments are not safe. I heard from one ML (she has since left) that there are police officers disguised as customers gg to her sisters as well. A few got caught alr. Wonder if same flat has other bros who might be enjoying as well and got caught or not...
As long as no one reports, the authority would just keep one eye close. Being as the costumers like us, we are totally safe... just make sure we don't touch the underage.

Happy cheonging...
Old 29-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
kaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, good MR to share. She is not being advertise by her okt as i look thru sbf and couldnt find any FR, look thru okt site and discover her as other hot ladies slots are taken up.

Such a pleasant find.

http://royalpalace69.com/cass/

looks: 7.8/10 (oriental sweet look with gentle voice.)
boobs: c cup (firm)
body: slim, soft , smooth, slender with nice soft butt
massage: normal massage, middle strength and keep asking whether its fine or not which is a positive aspect.
catbath: full cat bath with boobs rub and moaning
hj: very good, sensual, ants climb tree, boobs rub - i enjoyed it
rtf: when viet m returns

$90+ tips for her as such a patient lady.

Definitely can try with good attitude and accommodating.
Old 30-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
One season a week lor haha. In one month let you experience all 4 seasons.
Just saw even more new MLs in Liltiger's site, and the lady named Cherry looks good! So many gals...gonna bleed our wallets dry...
Old 30-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Just saw even more new MLs in Liltiger's site, and the lady named Cherry looks good! So many gals...gonna bleed our wallets dry...
This Cherry is same gal Amy from bro Simonqing. Nice gal.

Winter and Autumn look very nice too. I think I go try Summer first.
Old 30-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post

Oh...no wonder I found her face familiar, but couldn't put a name on it. I wanted to try Amy's services before but had to cancel the appointment due to last minute issue. Her new location is a bit far for me...but might try if her massage is decent enough.
Old 30-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post

Ya Ya ..... Cherry is the same gal AMY from bro simonqing... Since like bro tiger earn 20buck each from the gals .....

But the price got different .....

Fellow bro got to find her got to beware !!!! Link as follow ...

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=456103

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1