The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Loyang Point 2nd Lvl Food Court - One long hair PRC lady, average look working as cleaner (collect plates) quite busty..think shd be around B cup & likes to wear tight tops..she dun dress like the typical cleaner we always see..bros who r interested can go down to spot her.. The drink stall (either lady boss or helper) also gt another milf in her 40s also not bad..
Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, b cup is busty?
Old 04-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Bro, b cup is busty?
B for busty mah... Last time I thought B cup meant Busty Cup. Taking nothing away, high B cups can be quite a handful, especially if your hands are not very big.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

A = Airport
B = Bo Her Hay Ar Hou (No fish, prawn also good)
C = Can make it
D = Damn!!!
E = Enormous Tits!
F = Fucking Huge!
G = Gan Pua Dua Neh!
H = Ho Say liao. Ying liao loh.
I = Imagine climbing those mountains
J = Jialat, hands cannot even hold these Tits
K = King Kong also cannot scale them

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 04-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, b cup is busty?
Bro, maybe your standard higher as only a C or D is considered busty..but from my up close view when she collected the plates from my table..her bust can be considered quite a handful for me but you may say my hand is small again..
Old 07-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 20
bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!

yesterday ( friday night ) around 11pm , was eating at the hk cafe in yishun north point , the next table seat 2 girl one boy , one of the girl I think is the gf of the boy , look so sweet and chio and at least a C+ cup , although just wear a plain tshirt but her boobs is pushing again the tshirt , and she look so angelic , really angel face devil figure.

If my friend was not sitting next to me I would be very tempted to snap her pics , till now I still can't get her off my mind. some guy just have the luck to have such gf.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearish1 View Post
yesterday ( friday night ) around 11pm , was eating at the hk cafe in yishun north point , the next table seat 2 girl one boy , one of the girl I think is the gf of the boy , look so sweet and chio and at least a C+ cup , although just wear a plain tshirt but her boobs is pushing again the tshirt , and she look so angelic , really angel face devil figure.

If my friend was not sitting next to me I would be very tempted to snap her pics , till now I still can't get her off my mind. some guy just have the luck to have such gf.
Totally agree..there is this FL lady I knock with one of the largest pair of knockers (DD/E/F cup)....Saw her with her boyfriend but look at his face CMI, someone allow his gf to FL....must have earn a lot from this....knn...some ppl just have the "bless luck"

Girlfriend earn $ and all the same time can bang her till song song for free and play with her heavenly boobs
Old 13-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
totally agree..there is this fl lady i knock with one of the largest pair of knockers (dd/e/f cup)....saw her with her boyfriend but look at his face cmi, someone allow his gf to fl....must have earn a lot from this....knn...some ppl just have the "bless luck"

girlfriend earn $ and all the same time can bang her till song song for free and play with her heavenly boobs
life is not fair!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 13-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
RockHardnSolid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpstack View Post
Seah imm harbourfront food center..the lady with a tattoo at the back of her neck..one of the owners of S n S fresh fruit center..easily a D cup..always with low cut or spaghetti strap top n hot pants..very nice n naughty lady..go try n chat her up n see if got any chance of screwing her..havent tried but intending to one day
Yup bro..fuck yeah..she got nice pair of tities
Old 14-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonslay View Post
Last night went to bugis plus. On route to bugis plus along the connection bridge from bugis junction, I walked past a ladies bags and accessories store located in the middle of the bridge. Kena stunned by a heavenly sighting - the chio lady boss dressed in a grey OL attire with her huge hooters pointed at my direction. Damn solid big and well shaped liked papayas. I dun think she is local.
Name of the store lavanin and lavin - something like that.
Still cannot get over it.
Think her name or surname is Lee something like that. She's Korean. I chatted her up at the post office. Think she has her first shop at harbourfront and bugis is her second. She's about a c cup but a little on the fleshy side. She only looks good when she dresses up I've seen her on a relaxed mode and frankly she looks a little CMI
Old 19-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 16
Lumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Think her name or surname is Lee something like that. She's Korean. I chatted her up at the post office. Think she has her first shop at harbourfront and bugis is her second. She's about a c cup but a little on the fleshy side. She only looks good when she dresses up I've seen her on a relaxed mode and frankly she looks a little CMI
Bro, who's that in your avatar. Sure busty though.
Old 21-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
remus700 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wil be more exciting if got pics
Old 24-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
Banker at AMK Centre MayBank. Always in mini skirt. Very obvious the star of that branch. D-cupper and long legs.

For bros who like to visit, below is the map. You can stand outside to look in as the walls are made of glass.

http://www.nearby.sg/pages/7022/MayBank-AMK
Any bro knows if she is still working there
Old 24-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilish82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BCA Academy also got one busty minah at one of the office counters. Wonder if any bro have the chance to check.

Was there sometime back and she was processing some paper work for me, bent over and her deep glorious cleavage was sweeeet!

Lots of foreign workers oogle at her too.
Old 25-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Dragonslay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
I was not looking at her face .... More on her boobies hahahaha
Tks for the additional intel anyway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1