The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 01-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
ForgottenHero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Grace Club Friday

Feeling in need for a good release and decided to book Grace and contact bro CF.

Very chio with effort in her make up. Super cute when she smiles. When she strip my jaw also drop cause her neh is full C cups. not saggy at all. Talk cock also can, very hygienic during shower and that is plus point.

After we dry ourself, she attack me from bathroom to bed. Wasted no time with cat bath and made sure she service me gaogao. Super cock tease during Bj, lick around shaft, lick both balls, tease the tip for a while before sucking it.

Comes to Fj, she is already so naturally wet cause she is high through the roof already. missionary standard slow and steady she already clutching at bed sheets. She tried to cover her mouth so not moan too loud, watching her buay tahan making me want to never stop fucking her liao.

Then change to cowgirl. Her neh neh jiggling and I can't stand not to suck those nipples. Over lah cannot tahan long.

After the deed she said that I got good stamina and she cum twice. Dunno if this true or she only said it to boost my ego only lol.

Thanks again to bro CF, your girls are good.

Old 01-02-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vulvu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayBird View Post
Wonderful Tarma session arrange by Galaxyxscorts

Met Magic and Mookky for the price $320 for 90 min session, most important is they both accommodate well

Both looks same as picture posted. No landmine or bait switch.

Here we start! Mookky told me to lie down and both come to me and french with both of them and they both don't mind at all. Magic more smaller size , so told her to switch 69 position. While I eating her abalone both take turns to blows my lil brother well. And my first cum shot in mookky mouth. Nice 👍

Cuddle we both on the bed, magic initiate to went down to blows for me and Mookky frenching with me till I Marikita. Grab on magic and pound her deep and hard in missionary.

Both makes my leg jelly and I'm SEXTISFIED!

Magic
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=971612&highlight=

Mookky
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=971605&highlight=
True and they both works well together. left the room with both leg jelly and Satisfied.

Thanks OKT for the morning arrangement.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 3
recesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nana from Lust365

Looks : 9 /10 Young and foxy slutty. oval face with makeup on still look pretty to me.

Body : 8.5/10 No fat. Slim kind. I went behind her and untie her bra and grab her boobs from behind. Her warm body touches mine and nice hair smell. Nice sensual feeling

Boobs : 9/10 Very soft and natural B. 1 palm can cover it all.

Catbath : 9/10 Different from usual catbath. Many pattern here and there.

BBBJ : 10/10 Also many pattern. lick suck shaft, penis head, everywhere also lick and suck. Not monotonous. Always looking at me to see my reaction and catch my sensitive area.

CIM : 10/10 Take it all. Overloaded and some spill out of her mouth after the deed.

Attitude : 10/10 She is afraid that she will disappoint customer. I told her dont worry and give her a thumbs up to ease her. Very patience with bbbj. Always smiling.

OKT : 10/10 Give some rating to okt for being honest and very accommodating.

Guys, stop keeping the gem to yourself. Good things must share mah....
Old 01-02-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3607 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=972889&highlight=

Rosa from Galaxy

Saw this new posting in telegram, fast hand fast leg thought can get first blood, but still late got 3rd blood but still happy cause Rosa is a good gem.

Looks: Sexually attrativevonce i step in the room, she dress up in her sexy lingerie and​ her voice real​ sweet and​ soft

Body: Slim type, fair skin and she smell nice. Nice proportional figure

Boobs: Enjoy sucking and licking her pair of rubber nipples "sensitive" and she wilk follow my roleplay well too

French/GFE: Passionate. Cuddle with me and we had a good french overall

Bbbj: She shines well here. Lick my whole shaft with her slummy saliva and when my tools went in her mouth, she wilk give me the eye contact and kept blowing till my first cum in her mouth( tips her too)

Fj: Wanted to rides on me but i stopped her, told her to relax and pound her deep for awhile, switch position to doggy and pound her till i releass my cum. Moans genuine and good attitude.

Will arrange another evening session with her soon. Need some time to heal my pocket
Nice lady with tight pussy , can't forget how she rim my ass
Old 01-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 23
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Peemai Terminal21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=971802

Based on my personal experience so Ymmv

Looks: she looks sweet and has that strong Gnd feel, photos are min edit so you can refer to her photos

Body: she is slim and petite. A natural body so please have realistic expectations. Boobs are also natural B

Painting: managed to try for a short time, nice to see her squirming

Bbbj: for me there was effort here, attempts of deep throat were made and she did try to play with my balls while sucking. Thumbs up for her effort

FJ: good. I did most of the work during fj, but her face of enjoyment really gave me the drive to keep going. Very responsive and she initiate DFK while hugging me

GFE: just small talks but she hold my hands and cuddle after shot

RTF: high chance for Rtf
Old 01-02-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a late respond to my session with Seduction stable, Mint, I shall cut it short here

The lady itself was awesome, resemblance to picture 85-90%, the "stuff" she went through with me was what I always dream of!

The location was quite discreet.

More about mint, she looks like photo. To me she is sexy and attractive. First saw and want to book her already.

Slim, nearly zero fat. Short and slightly sport tan. Natural B, legit soft and nice to grab.

Good suction for 5 minutes, no teeth feel at all, slurpily licked shaft. Good eye contact.

good doggy view. With the aid of her sexy moan, her tight pussy almost squeezed my juice out. She can ride at cowgirl for a good duration too. Accommodating and never complaint tired.

If possible would like to plan for a RTF if she ever return.
Old 01-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
sss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Kimmy of Terminal21

Smooth booking experience with bro Kim like before.

Had a really great time with Kimmy. The session started off with slow frenching after Wes tripe ach other clothes which was very arousing. Had a little fun in the showers and continued on bed. She actually listen to your request and is very accommodating.

Her BJ is very sensual and she build up the tension nicely. Give me catbath around thigh area before actually giving head. FJ is solid in missionary and cowgirl, ended in doggy with her back tattoo as the view.

Her GFE is the highest I got so far, lay her head on my chest, keeps on holding my hand and hugging.

Overall a very pleasant experience and left a happy man.

Happy bonking
Old 01-02-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
seekiat is one of the Best!seekiat is one of the Best!seekiat is one of the Best!

Sprite from Terminal21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=971631

Only got the chance to book Sprite, previous booking cancelled cause something came up at work

Okt promt reply plus his instructions are detailed

Once open door was greeted by this sexy lady in her lingerie, cleavage so damn appealing want to bry my face there

Brought me in and shower together, started frenching while she soap my cock, then fingered her a bit while she standing

Once on bed, she started catbath me and lick me all the way to my balls and push up my legs to rape my cock , literally on cloud 9

Caps on and she direct me to fuck her first, entered in missionary while squeezing her giant DD boobs, hard pounding for her is not a problem too

Did her doggy in after and her pussy is so damn wet can see juices coming out

Once I wanna cum, signal her and she kneel down to let me shot hard on her pretty face, a beautiful mess indeed

What a sexperience, shiok shiok
Old 01-02-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
SushiLVLV is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Omega from Lust365

Arrived quite late due to an unexpected circumstance while on the way,
but here goes:

Looks:8/10
Body+Boobs: 10/10 (Natural boobies, my favourite and enjoyed fondling, licking and sucking them)
Shower: 8/10 (washed thoroughly on whole body with a little special le ass area)
Foreplay: 10/10 (she told me to lie down and started giving sensual catbath, not to forget the fierce frenching...)
BBBJ: 10/10 (slow, long and steady with ass rimming)
F.J: 9/10 (very accommodating with various positions)
G.F.E: 9/10

Overall: left happy and sextified.

It was worth it.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

I am waiting to see which special forces member will do the first FR for Gene https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=972993
Old 01-02-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 16
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Bailey - GMC

Plus Points:
- Natural body, C cups boobs with milk bottle nips
- Decent looking, typical thai girl
- Great BBBJ and FJ
- Massage
- Not a time watcher
- great discreet location with parking

Minus Points:
- Limited english
- small tummy scar from operation

Overall: 9/10 SYT with great skin and body. No complains during FJ. Great RTF material.

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 01-02-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3607 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Rosa from galaxyxscorts

Lady was in her 20s and she looks good 9/10

Her figure is great and she has perky ass too

We French when she was soaping me and I love her soft and passionate kiss

She was clean shave and her pussy is tight

Her blowjob started off licking at the Mushroom and slowing down to my balls and went up again to eat the whole shaft

After sucking ne ,she pull my legs up and started the main dish which she lick my balls and down to my ass crack ,she can really use her tongue to fuck my ass crack which really drive me crazy

We did 69 too and after both of us is too steamy,we caps on and started fucking real hard ,I doggy her till she keep moan loud and her pussy is quite tight too

She ask me to fuck her missionary and pull both my hands to grab her boosb and pump her hare, I turbo her hard n fast till when I was cumming , I told her and took off the rubber and shot all my armies into her face making a messy scene

This lady was damn wild indeed
Old 01-02-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 5
Eroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
I am waiting to see which special forces member will do the first FR for Gene https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=972993
Why is AJ extra? I don’t understand
Old 01-02-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post
I did consider alot about walking away , but she wasnt really someone where you would run away from just not similar to my expectation , probably was thinking too much in the moment , maybe i might be too soft hearted since its already a appointment i made and travelled to and didnt wanna waste time for the girl , all in all still my fault since i probably just too green in the scene and pussy to walk .

But i will definitely man up and do what you suggest next time similar situation arises.
Walking away when the girl looks different not only saves you the feeling of having to fuck a chick not your choice sometimes resulting in performance issue and dissatisfaction from the disappointment but most importantly it conveys a strong message to the pimp and chick that you do not condone the act.

When I book a chick, I tell the pimp very directly if the girl doesn’t look like the pic (skin color and complexion included), I will reject. And when I enter the room, I switch on all the lights, take out my phone and compare in front of her. I will show her the picture she posted vs reality before walking off to be fair. I don’t buy the story about the girl is pitiful, pictures were posted/edited by the pimp without her awareness. They are running a business and that is their problem to resolve. It’s not right for me to be shortchanged as a customer as a result of deceit or laziness to check by both the pimp and the chick.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
LOL..

Will defo be interesting..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1