The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2022, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yue-yue-massage/

Anyone visited her recently. I tried to contact her yesterday did not get any response.

Same for me, that other time she's fully booked.
She did reply to inform.
Old 18-08-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Same for me, that other time she's fully booked.
She did reply to inform.
I contacted her last week and she said she not feeling well. So I thought maybe this week she should be well, but I tried msg her yesterday did. It get any reply. Wondering what happen.
Old 18-08-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Used to be a shop based AP. Now switch to condo based.
Those who knows will know.
Pretty and sexy, but services minimum while at spa
Old 18-08-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does anyone know how get my number to the data base ? Try texted a few popular ML but was told my number was not in the data base. I gone for 3-4 times this year already I tot should be in it already but no 🥺
Having your number on their database is just like you writing a FR for them. It is not a given for them to have your number there.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was tempted to try her services when I saw those guys in FRP Spa thread talking about her until got dragon got tiger. Saw her RTC and returned a few months ago but at another Spa.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know, so write a FR la!!!

I read in farer thread that she's quite vanilla, so she better have a great body and a great face because she's definitely not that young. Lol.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Does anyone know how get my number to the data base ? Try texted a few popular ML but was told my number was not in the data base. I gone for 3-4 times this year already I tot should be in it already but no 🥺
If you already visit other ML for 3-4 times, but you didn't ask the ML to put you into their database, they wont do it.
Unless the session is extremely good, or extremely bad, then they will put into the database. They wont write into their database to all their client, the same to many bros here who don't write FR.
Old 18-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Had a session with Jiao Jiao recently.
Location is Area G.
Looks some discount from pics post.
Age should be in her 30s.
Body with small boobs, not flat.
She's in full nude when doing massage.
I went with bbbj package.
Sensual was good for me.
She's fine for I requested her to bj more
as long as I don't CIM.
I might RTM. YMMV.
Nice. She is worth the $.
I don't need her to blow and get nude.
Wear more is better for me to remove piece by piece.😁
Old 18-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
Those girls had it coming. They were dressed in the office so skimpily, they were literally asking for it. Can't blame a guy for seeking to satisfy his needs.

Now that I'm the owner and CEO of my own firm, I can do whatever I want to female employees and no one can fire me. The girls of this generation are absolutely cowardly. You could do anything to them and they won't dare to even voice out against you.
You harrass female employers can, ML slap your balls you kpkb. Maybe it's your karma.
Old 18-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

I read in farer thread that she's quite vanilla, so she better have a great body and a great face because she's definitely not that young. Lol.
Tried her before when she was at the shop in the east. Not sure if its strict shop policy or what, service is limited. Haha don't think will change much but bro that have tried her, please send in your field report
Old 18-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You harrass female employers can, ML slap your balls you kpkb. Maybe it's your karma.
This escalates pretty fast.
Whats the story morning glory.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I concur... seems like their rules tighten or is like new DB..
Old 18-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

her aura very strong. the lines in her background all wavy one.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Zora is a vanilla (similar to Arissa). Visited her at her place a number of times before she is listed on SLG. She is fair, has a great body and pretty good looks IMO. Nice pair of boobs. Semi nude during sensual. YMMV. She is able to give a hard massage so those who are looking for a good massage can give her a try! As for the location, it's not near MRT and quite secluded. So for first timers, it's advisable to reach earlier to familiarise yourself with the area.

Last edited by leo85; 18-08-2022 at 11:55 AM.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not zoya but zora, wonder if look promising
Not landmine for sure, visited her during her previous stint working in spa.
Quite a looker imo and nice pair of boobs, probably around mid 20s.
Yet to visit her this time so unsure about level of playability but not as money face as shan shan for sure.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1