The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Just checked in with LL.

She is overwhelmed by the Stupendous support from all the horny bros here who want to suckle on those (.)(.) Lol me included. Give her some time and she will reply soon.

For those bros without number in database or with vague comments in database, just have to keep trying. If not let’s uncover new gems tgt.
Hahaha... I can imagine the flood of messages she received after the bros here chiong in. Still gian to try a ML I haven't tried before tonight, will switch target then

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 24-08-2022 at 02:05 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Just checked in with LL.

She is overwhelmed by the Stupendous support from all the horny bros here who want to suckle on those (.)(.) Lol me included. Give her some time and she will reply soon.

For those bros without number in database or with vague comments in database, just have to keep trying. If not let’s uncover new gems tgt.
Bro, suspected as much but thanks for checking in with her.
Old 24-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on YouYou

she’s not my typical go to lady as I prefer good look to service . But nevertheless decided to try and see as I am quite bored with current rotation list.

Look : early - mid 30s , won’t reject as long u set expectation right
Massage : spend a good 20-25 mins , with strength , no shortcut
Sensual : BJ avail but I decline , not into it. She ask me interested in AR but I decline as well . Prefer boob fuck and she does a good one on that. Move on to land and she allow zhut and 4g roaming .
Old 24-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good riddance if you ask me. To be fair, they may be nice people, but it's their approach to work and the way they BS our money with BS restrictions and services that are unacceptable to me.

There are still a few of them left. Hope they learn to increase their offerings or decrease their rates. Lol .

Absolutely, now at the same rate, we have bigger boobs, more exciting sensual, hotter experiences and way better ROI. Is there still confusion of who to choose?
Isn't Lin Lin vanilla too? Or did the boobs overwhelm you?

Of the vanilla group, I'd have wanted to try Baby and Ke Ying. But nah, there are more heavily flavoured ones to play.
Old 24-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Just checked in with LL.

Yeah. Even during my session she said she received many messages. She won't entertain phone calls though, so calling her will not be useful.
Old 24-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
rushed because you were late or got customer waiting downstairs?
Nono becos I reached late. Hence I only left 30 mins only
Old 24-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 9
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
For the benefits of bros
Here are the links to the top of MLs chart by Bro @Kopiosteve in no order of merit.

First: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

A Close Second: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

2nd Runner Up: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Commendation: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

Commendation: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/

Maybe i should try KK soon. Since all above tried before.

On a side note 10Q to bros who shared about Cheryl. Visited her days back. Then realised we met 3 years ago in Little India already.

She had the memory of a elephant. She shifted 5 Times and yet she can tell me Exactly at which location we first met. Wow!

Quick MR: DFK. 69. Squirting. CIM. Wow! Will visit again soon. Love her school girl uniform. Strutting around in that short skirt in. High heels. Yum!
The Cheryl you are talking about is the tall local one in SLG?
Old 24-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
The Cheryl you are talking about is the tall local one in SLG?
This Cheryl is the petite squirter that will RTC in Aug 2022 after staying in Sg for 3 years. U can find more about her in the "health centres" thread. Or a few pages before when we were talking excitedly about Cheryl and her Gushes.
Old 24-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3080 / Power: 16
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

This Cheryl has no massage to offer, at least not for any therapeutic value. But she makes it up in other ways.
Old 24-08-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Isn't Lin Lin vanilla too? Or did the boobs overwhelm you?

Of the vanilla group, I'd have wanted to try Baby and Ke Ying. But nah, there are more heavily flavoured ones to play.
Nope. I don't think these MLs should be defined as vanillas. Not that kind of boring wear shorts, restrictive roaming and can touch a bit only but cannot zhut kind of vanilla like Xiao Xue and her kind - which I hope will become extinct soon.

These are more giving MLs. More 2 way interaction, more spontaneous, more real estate to cover, more sensual.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 24-08-2022 at 04:41 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
try searching "tao tao" for FRs, her last nick before changing to this. Looks ok..i think milfy, late 20s-early 30s, got bj with plastic sheet (and truly unlimited shots, according to how much you want).
Ok I went to try already. As shared by you is true, looks ok and service provided is as promise. but I think i will explore somewhere else.
Old 24-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharing is caring. mid to late twenties but LL has a sense of youthful exuberance about her. That’s what’s make her attractive. Her eagerness to please and those (.)(.) definitely can rival JJ. At least now if JJ is busy with you guys I know who to go to next. LoL
thanks bro. already upz u before. so can't upz u anymore
Old 24-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Not slim kind but if you love boobs then she is the one for you, also if you know bi er then i would say their body shapes are kinda similar, can't expect an au naturel big boob girl to have a really slim body anyway. As for face i think she looks prettier than in her pics, as a matter of fact i booked her before any of the reviews came out bcos i sorta dig girls with her looks and i can say I was not disappointed..also she made the effort to reapply/put on make up before every customer's arrival.
thanks bro. already upz u before too. so can't ups u anymore also.
Old 24-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

Looks: 7.5 can grow on you
Body: quite slim and tight and smooth
Boobs: massive massive D yummy the highlight! Massive turn on. Love it so much even did a boob job and cum all over it
GFE: off the charts, DFK, finger. Can also go further I believe and she’s very very wet
RTM: confirm SYT big boobs + tight + wet + Low mileage = no brainer in todays market
Old 24-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Let me try, other bros please correct me if I'm wrong

3G: Upper body roaming
4G: Full body roaming, indirect contact with pussy (over underwear)
5G: Full body roaming, direct contact with pussy
FN: Full Nude
SN: Semi Nude
Vanilla: Just HJ, no other services

So Vanilla mean HJ by ML with your hands off any part of her body?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1