The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

I have 3 different kind of mix feeling since when i first went there 6 or 7 years ago.

I was very happy when i first went there,things is cheap,beer is cheap,ppl are friendly.I wish to stay there long term.

Reality start to kick in when i feel i am been taken advantage by the ppl and so call my vietnam friend over there.I start to hate them on why are they like that.

After knowing my wife and through here,especially bro singviet,i start to understand that is their culture.Learn a lot and undertstand a lot on their thinking and way of doing thing.Is normal to them but for us who came from a law bidding country and educated,we will think is wrong.
Old 29-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
i think out of 24 hours each day,more than half is all the surcharge amount
No la.

12am - 6am = 50%
7-9.30am = 35%
5-8pm = 35%

Total = 6+2.5+3= 11.5hr of surcharge. Not more than half

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
yup...was shocked that these type of taxi drivers still exist...
Becos of this type of ppl, VN gal will say sgp man Xao Nhieu Nhieu.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro,i guess what bro singviet mean is they deserve respect for their survival skill.As is through commiting crime to survive,i bet i will also do it if i am damm poor in a 3rd world country.I dont know u been there before or any 3rd world country or not?

Sg ppl is really very fortunate and dont know how the poor live in those country.They have no job,even have job can barely survive with their salary,their govertment dont care,uneducated and corruption everywhere.

In short those poor ppl have no future to look forward unlike singaporean.Hopeless and with no money,commiting crime to survive is their only survival skill they have.

Singaporean may think is wrong but for poor people in that kind of condition,there is no wrong but survive.

Still remember got 1 true news (not in vietnam)about 2 to 3 ppl get lost in the
sea.With only one boat and no food.1 person die of hunger after few days and the other 2 ate their died friend flesh in order to survive.They know is wrong and inhuman but hunger drive them to eat in order to surivive
IN a country like Sg , there are now many crimes too in the past 10 years .. murder , rapping , robbing the olds ... and etc ...

Imaging those 3rd world country ????

IN 3rd world country like Vietnam ... people can carrying their young ones or the disabled ones go around and sell items to tourist, sell lottery ticket ....

however, In Sg, people goes around begging ...

Difference ,,, way way difference

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have 3 different kind of mix feeling since when i first went there 6 or 7 years ago.

I was very happy when i first went there,things is cheap,beer is cheap,ppl are friendly.I wish to stay there long term.

Reality start to kick in when i feel i am been taken advantage by the ppl and so call my vietnam friend over there.I start to hate them on why are they like that.

After knowing my wife and through here,especially bro singviet,i start to understand that is their culture.Learn a lot and undertstand a lot on their thinking and way of doing thing.Is normal to them but for us who came from a law bidding country and educated,we will think is wrong.
I guess that in every part of the world .. whether developed, un developed, 1st world or 3rd world ... they are people bound to take advantage on one another .... where the big will eat the small ... strong will eat the weak .. clever will eat the less clever ones ....

even in a country like SG , many things are happening like those in a 3rd world country, i guess its just the civilised way ... or the professional way ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
No la.

12am - 6am = 50%
7-9.30am = 35%
5-8pm = 35%

Total = 6+2.5+3= 11.5hr of surcharge. Not more than half
If suay suay take from CBD,airport,expo,mbs,resort world and those 'money zone' confirm more than 12 hr per day
Old 29-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Becos of this type of ppl, VN gal will say sgp man Xao Nhieu Nhieu.....
haiz...ya lol...." xao nhieu nhieu" is the polite way...

some might say" xao long"...
Old 30-09-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warped82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you stay here and dun go Vn...how to woo???????????????????????????...:confus ed:

sorry you operate marriage agency here...
I cannot stay there long term ma. Can woo a nice pretty girl within one trip meh? I haven go vietnam before....
Old 30-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Same experience here, their society is very much different from ours. Or is Singapore too different from the rest of the world ? Haha if we grow up in that sort of country, I m sure our survival skills will be quite good too. In Singapore, we are much too sheltered. Little bit call police, complain government. In Vn, police no use, govt no use, complain to who ? Settle yourself lor.
Old 30-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro,i guess what bro singviet mean is they deserve respect for their survival skill.As is through commiting crime to survive,i bet i will also do it if i am damm poor in a 3rd world country.I dont know u been there before or any 3rd world country or not?

Sg ppl is really very fortunate and dont know how the poor live in those country.They have no job,even have job can barely survive with their salary,their govertment dont care,uneducated and corruption everywhere.

In short those poor ppl have no future to look forward unlike singaporean.Hopeless and with no money,commiting crime to survive is their only survival skill they have.

Singaporean may think is wrong but for poor people in that kind of condition,there is no wrong but survive.

Still remember got 1 true news (not in vietnam)about 2 to 3 ppl get lost in the
sea.With only one boat and no food.1 person die of hunger after few days and the other 2 ate their died friend flesh in order to survive.They know is wrong and inhuman but hunger drive them to eat in order to surivive
I understand what you mean bro.
What i saying is Vietnamese should respect other country culture instead.
Are they really lazy in the 1st place?
There are so many scam still going on like Nigeria scam...etc
Committing any crime is still a serious offense IMO.
Old 30-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
What i saying is Vietnamese should respect other country culture instead.
Are they really lazy in the 1st place?
IMHO, many VBs can't adapt into foreign culture because of their limited exposure to the outside world. To cite an example, the food. Most VBs can eat only viet food but not any other food. IF you let them eat jap food they cannot eat at all... it's simply they nvr got the chance to have jap food all their life. BUT i think this is not so applicable to VB from HCM or big cities.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 30-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
To cite an example, the food. Most VBs can eat only viet food but not any other food. IF you let them eat jap food they cannot eat at all... it's simply they nvr got the chance to have jap food all their life. BUT i think this is not so applicable to VB from HCM or big cities.

whether applicable or not....majority of them r stubborn and refuse to try...

my wife is one who only likes to eat either Vietnamese or Chinese foods...
Old 30-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
when my girlfriend come sillypore, she also only take chinese cooked food (rice + 2 vege or meat) or viet food... any other food in food court or hawker don't suit her taste.

i remember one time we have dinner with 2 other bros and their partner in a French resturant in HCMC. I order clamps/seafood for my girlfriend, she don't like the way they cooked but forced herself to finish it. After the dinner, she brought me elsewhere to eat clamps/seafood cooked in viet style.

But there are few vb i met are able to eat any kind of cusine
Old 30-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
me too eat only home cook and viet food...no longer fancy other food...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i remember one time we have dinner with 2 other bros and their partner in a French resturant in HCMC. I order clamps/seafood for my girlfriend, she don't like the way they cooked but forced herself to finish it. After the dinner, she brought me elsewhere to eat clamps/seafood cooked in viet style.
I will try to avoid many shell fish due to high cholesterol...the way VB eat shell fish, me cannot eat too...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 30-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
IMHO, many VBs can't adapt into foreign culture because of their limited exposure to the outside world. To cite an example, the food. Most VBs can eat only viet food but not any other food. IF you let them eat jap food they cannot eat at all... it's simply they nvr got the chance to have jap food all their life. BUT i think this is not so applicable to VB from HCM or big cities.
My wife like to try all type of food in SG.Katong $$$$$,roast duck rice,mos burger,wanton mee,longtong,mutton soup,thai salad,thai food,chillie crab and etc but end of the day she still prefer to go back house cook and eat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1