The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I guess the important question is can you eat the eggs at the end?
You can, if you don't mind eating the massage oil on them also
Old 25-08-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wa this linlin never reply leh
Old 25-08-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Visited her yesterday. Here's my take on her

Looks: 8/10. Quite close to photo and pretty. Late 20s imo but at some angle with dim light, looks like Carmen Lee
Location: 6/10. Central and used to be a popular spot but I'll leave it to you to ask her. You know where when she tells u
Sensual: 7/10, feels quite green but just as other green girls, will improve as Bros visit. Will strip and let u slowly remove her top. Not sure if panties are ok but as what this bro mention, kinda bait u to visit her again.
Gfe: 8/10 scores pretty well on this. Can talk quite well and makes you feel like a close friend. Got a bit of Taiwanese style voice but she is not a Taiwanese
Hj: 8/10 though green but will try different pattern to arouse you so she score not bad for this
Rtm: maybe if I am around that area and feel that it's vanilla service but if bros managed to level her up, don't mind rtm for her looks
Can share ?
Old 25-08-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 25-08-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aala View Post
Can share ?
Here you go: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/soma-massage/
Old 25-08-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/
30-35yo, service quite good, however it is worth $110, not 120 standard leh.
cigarette smoke from her mouth and black stain on teeth.
rtm: no
Old 25-08-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
IMHO, I think there’s sort of 3 groups now.

Vanilla - Those POGs, SN, no sensual, no zhut, Low playability, no this no that kind. Eg, Xiao Xue, etc.
Heavy flavour - Those FN with sensual, Bj, CIM, high playability. Eg Xue Er, The CZ/JS gang, etc

The “heavy flavoured” Vanilla - While they only provide the basic without catbath or sensual, no bj, no CIM, BUT if you are proactive during the session, they actually are more open and provide much more interaction and playability. Eg, Sugar, Baby, JJ, etc.
Hence, this group may or may not happen to everyone since it will likely depends on each individual and the ML
Hahaha perhaps. Anyway I really don't let these "categories of terms" get in the way of what's important. The only term for me is "Let's surprise each other baby!"...... YMMV.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 25-08-2022 at 08:51 AM.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Tried Xiao Yu Er recently.
Mainly curious wanting to try the sensual ear digging.
Place at a condo live alone.

Looks: 8/10 90% look like the picture
Body: 7/10. Not for boobs lover. She got very sensitive and tries to cover hence lack a bit of playability there.
Roaming: 4G during ear digging. FN during others.
Massage: none because replaced by ear digging

Ear digging: very interesting experience for me. She will hug you and cuddle while doing the digging. Comes with some sensual feather, tools, vibrating things. So your hand is free to roam (except boob).
She shared a bit of how she will wear QiPao and hug her customers in China while doing ear digging. Says they don’t do FN there and mostly here requests for it. Loads of body contact. Smooth and toned body

BBBJ: 9/10 not mechanical. Tries effort in different style. Suction quite good.
HJ: 8/10 was quite sensual for me especially the build up while she hug and do ear digging, and cling on you with a lot of body contact.
GFE: 6/10 bubbly takes a while to warm up to you. Doesn’t act cute. Probably mid 20s to late 20s.

RTM: maybe if I want the sensual ear digging + lead up to BBBJ/HJ.
Wow ok thanks for the MR, definitely wanna try her next but my schedule not gonna make it...
Old 25-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
You can, if you don't mind eating the massage oil on them also
Maybe can get her to use sesame oil next time lol
Old 25-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
chris_powell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
For the benefits of bros
Here are the links to the top of MLs chart by Bro @Kopiosteve in no order of merit.

First: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

A Close Second: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

2nd Runner Up: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Commendation: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

Commendation: https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/

Maybe i should try KK soon. Since all above tried before.

On a side note 10Q to bros who shared about Cheryl. Visited her days back. Then realised we met 3 years ago in Little India already.

She had the memory of a elephant. She shifted 5 Times and yet she can tell me Exactly at which location we first met. Wow!

Quick MR: DFK. 69. Squirting. CIM. Wow! Will visit again soon. Love her school girl uniform. Strutting around in that short skirt in. High heels. Yum!
Thank you for the report! May someone advise if anyone in the list is near to East West line? Thanks in advance I don't want to text ML then realise its too far from me
Old 25-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Wah.. swee.. I just got a reply from LL and timing also just the one I wanted.
Old 25-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Enjoy ! Remember to share MR
Old 25-08-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haven reply for me sia . I am super triggered lol . Go massage so long first time got ignored by ml
Old 25-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_powell View Post
Thank you for the report! May someone advise if anyone in the list is near to East West line? Thanks in advance I don't want to text ML then realise its too far from me
Jing Jing's place is located near a EWL station.
Old 25-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:

Seems like I got zapped for just sharing I got a reply from LL... hahahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1