The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB...maybe I mis-communicated what i meant....it costs the girl $5K to come here for 6 mths but they have montly target of $8K...if they don't hit after the 2nd month....they have to go back....and they are contractually bound to work almost everyday...if you want to bring them out it costs $650 per night....so not that cheap actually...not worth it imho....the last two guys who did it spent $80k in two months!....my $80k invested in some shares yields me 5.1% a year....after 10 years...it would be $40K dividends....holding period? forever...as advocated by warren buffet

I also find that girls are getting smarter....they are not longer looking for short term BY with weekly allowance...they are fishing for more!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

DIP = Didi in Pussy.

Bro WB... you are really funny. I laughed until my tears came out.
That's really funny.
Next it will be Dick In Mouth Index. !!!
Cheers.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Recieved a call from an old friend (PRC KTV girl) few afternoons ago.
Was introduced first to a 22 years old and then a 23 year old student.
Rejected the 22 year old and chose the 23 year old (henan girl)
She claims to work at TAM.
Quite pretty, slim and have very well endowed boobs.( seems that most Henan girls are quite well endoewed .. at least all those that I have met.)
Extremely responsive and I certainly enjoyed such windfalls.
A RTF is probably in the pipe line.
It is always good to have connections from the past - girls that you treated well.
Good night.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Bro WB...maybe I mis-communicated what i meant....it costs the girl $5K to come here for 6 mths but they have montly target of $8K...if they don't hit after the 2nd month....they have to go back....and they are contractually bound to work almost everyday...if you want to bring them out it costs $650 per night....so not that cheap actually...not worth it imho....the last two guys who did it spent $80k in two months!....my $80k invested in some shares yields me 5.1% a year....after 10 years...it would be $40K dividends....holding period? forever...as advocated by warren buffet

I also find that girls are getting smarter....they are not longer looking for short term BY with weekly allowance...they are fishing for more!
Hi bro ME,

I understood u well.

Several agents quoted a figure of 8k for getting a gal here as singer for 6 months, but w/o her actually working. One agent wanted 10k.

Yeah, most of the PRC gals who work at KTVs/HFJs r poorly educated but street smart. I always tell them it's for the long term as long as they please me...n I always pay them wkly. They can take it or leave it.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
DIP = Didi in Pussy.

Bro WB... you are really funny. I laughed until my tears came out.
That's really funny.
Next it will be Dick In Mouth Index. !!!
Quote:
Recieved a call from an old friend (PRC KTV girl) few afternoons ago.
Was introduced first to a 22 years old and then a 23 year old student.
Rejected the 22 year old and chose the 23 year old (henan girl)
She claims to work at TAM.
Quite pretty, slim and have very well endowed boobs.( seems that most Henan girls are quite well endoewed ...........................
It is always good to have connections from the past - girls that you treated well.
Hi bro besafe,

Yeah, I'm funny bcos life is full of fun, hehehe.

By emphasizing DIP or Didi In Pussy, I'm not neglecting the vital importance of foreplay n using ur fingers n tongue to give gals intense, multiple orgasms or even COS for 30 min or longer, just as a starter. In fact, oftentimes a gal may beg u to fxk her bcos she can't tahan the intense sensations u hv generated w/ ur fingers, 捅我, 捅我...快放进去...but dun do it, torture her...你好坏哦, she complains...delay for as long as u can, hehehe. You must be in absolute control. However, all this is only a prelude to the main course or DIP.

Once a gal is in genuine COS n u hv ur didi inside her, she will not want u to stop fxking her. So do it for 30-60min or even longer if u can. Get her on top to save u some energy...

Any reasonably healthy man or any woman (including lesbians) can use fingers n tongue to please a gal for hrs...so how do u stand out from the crowd? By rocking her w/ ur didi for longer than any other men. Yes, long long DIP.

A guru once said that there r only 3 reasons why a gal leaves a man voluntarily:

1) She has power over the man

2) She loses respect for the man

3) The man can't satisfy her sexually

He is spot-on!

BTW, you're having lots of action, doing ST in addition to ur BYs. We hv so much in common! I still do occasional ST w/ several of my former BAO-ees.

There was one gal u really missed: CS (?) who was a legal cat 150 gal. I hv to agree w/ my fren that she is the prettiest legal PRC gal thus far. A very chio SYT w/ good height n very proportionate body. I heard she is happily married in PRC! Her OKT is a hated figure at SBF n there was no FRs on her. She gave me great service including AJ!

I know a young, rich n handsome bro who is keeping 4 women at the same time. I'm going to emulate him. I'll try to keep 3-4 as well, hahaha. Wat the heck, an ah pek like me better fxk more while I still can. Of course GG n my niece BB want to come. My new 19 yo will return from China by the end of this month. I also met an attractive MILF last wk. She is 28-29, but is still very chio n sexy to ME. Most beautiful lips! Wonder if her pussy is as beautiful. I'm still not sure if I want her as she smokes.

Additionally, I hv another new tall gal in PRC who will know by today if her visitor pass to SIN has been approved. If not, I hv to get her a singer pass or work permit, the type that she doesn't hv to report to work. She is 170, 53 kg n has very long n very slender upper n forearms.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 09-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

LOL...it's always interesting to read the sharings by the esteem brudders here...really from all walks of life and different stages of the game...
Old 09-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Bro WB... I cannot be compared with you lah.
One bro already labeled you the Bao King in 2009.
I am sure u continue this reign in 2010.....hehehe just kidding.
Take care... I think I talk too much.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL...it's always interesting to read the sharings by the esteem brudders here...really from all walks of life and different stages of the game...
Hi bro ME,

Life is interesting...

Quote:
Bro WB... I cannot be compared with you lah.
One bro already labeled you the Bao King in 2009.
I am sure u continue this reign in 2010.....hehehe just kidding.
Take care... I think I talk too much.
Hi bro besafe,

You're very modest.

I dun want anything...I just want to live in the eternal present moment.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

I came upon several key concepts a few days ago:

As a rule, intrigue and the proper use of intrigue is more powerful than anything you could possibly say about yourself.

Attraction is not what you do to a woman; it is what you cause her mind to do when you're with her and in your absence.

One of women's needs that is often neglected is her need to be needed. So in order to satisfy her needs, you must be dominant and encourage her to satisfy your needs first.

She can only stay attracted to you if she feels you're the more important person. She can only enjoy your masculine gifts - your attention, presence, body, if she earns it first.

No one wants anything that comes easy, and women will often resent guys who go out of their ways to please them.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
chixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Life has a funny way of sending you little hints to solve problems......

Was just caught in a little situation w.r.t. BY-ing KTV gals, and there u have it....some experienced old master disguised under a nick "warbird" comes along with a thread for me to chance upon right at a time he upz his thread at 1.45pm.

I've since read pg 1 to pg 10, and shall be back to finish off to the last posting before possibly coming up with the right strategy to deal wif my situation....

Thanks in advance TS!

My Stick lives for chix

In SBF:

True Love is when the FL ask not for monetary returns, but rather gifts of similar value. When she starts asking for nothing, it's when you start losing everthing
Old 11-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixsticks View Post

Was just caught in a little situation w.r.t. BY-ing KTV gals, and there u have it....some experienced old master disguised under a nick "warbird" comes along with a thread for me to chance upon right at a time he upz his thread at 1.45pm.

I've since read pg 1 to pg 10, and shall be back to finish off to the last posting before possibly coming up with the right strategy to deal wif my situation....

Thanks in advance TS!
I joined this thread one to two month back...and realised that I missed out alot on the earlier postings....the past two nights I went though them and my god...it was alot to absorb and I had insommia after that! but it was certainly insightful and I realised my mistake of being KC by the ger a few months back...and I am totally in control and I think the girls find more more desirable! hahahah

i never liked gers 18 to 22 as i find them too immature and childish...but recently i also find another side to the story...they are more guillible and easy to manipulate! hahahaha...but sometimes i feel i have to entertain them more than they entertain me
Old 12-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i never liked gers 18 to 22 as i find them too immature and childish...but recently i also find another side to the story...they are more guillible and easy to manipulate! hahahaha...but sometimes i feel i have to entertain them more than they entertain me
Everything has a price.
I personally prefer getting those more than 25.
Simple, they know how to svc you
They're sexperienced
You pay to be serviced & pampered like a king
Unlike those young ones, you spend and have to teach have to pamper and have to serve only to train her to serve the next men better
So, in this light, you also paid her school fees lolzzzzzz
Yes, young and less used unlike the older ones
Hey, everything has a price to it isnt it
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 12-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I also met an attractive MILF last wk. She is 28-29, but is still very chio n sexy to ME. Most beautiful lips! Wonder if her pussy is as beautiful. I'm still not sure if I want her as she smokes.
MILF, I like......
I dun mind smokers...they suck better lol
Singer?
Or sit tables one?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 13-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi WB

Good news! They found Cao Cao's tomb!

×éͼ£º²Ü²ÙĹ²¼¾ÖÈ·¶¨ Ä⽨¹ú¼Ò¿¼¹ÅÒÅÖ·¹«Ô°_ÐÂÎÅ_ÌÚѶÍø

They may find some Cao Cao's writings on giving women COS - as Cao Cao is also known to be a writer and poet.

You are spot on! Women like to be dominated. They also like to serve (that's why there are so many of them in the service industry). The man has to be the boss of the woman - otherwise, the relationship is as good as over. That's the way it has been since pre-historic times. Of course, there were and are matriarchal societies, but these societies never developed and prospered.

Yes, things that come too easy are never cherished. The same also applied to women giving themselves too easily to men. A man should never give everything that his woman wants. He should give it slowly and conditionally. Make her earn it!

When are you going to China again? I'll be making my annual pilgrimage some time in October.

You are the Best of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bro ME,

Attraction is not what you do to a woman; it is what you cause her mind to do when you're with her and in your absence.

One of women's needs that is often neglected is her need to be needed. So in order to satisfy her needs, you must be dominant and encourage her to satisfy your needs first.

She can only stay attracted to you if she feels you're the more important person. She can only enjoy your masculine gifts - your attention, presence, body, if she earns it first.

No one wants anything that comes easy, and women will often resent guys who go out of their ways to please them.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 13-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
MILF, I like......
Singer?
Or sit tables one?

I was reading about fucking young girls...how girls below the age of 24 will give you qi and energy....i think it's true! today just fucked a 22 year old girl...and now i feel so energetic!....sad to say even better than with oc! haha
Old 14-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixsticks View Post

Was just caught in a little situation w.r.t. BY-ing KTV gals, and there u have it....some experienced old master disguised under a nick "warbird" comes .................................................. ........
Hi bro chixsticks,

Wats w.r.t.?

I'm an ah pek all right, but I'm neither experienced nor a master. My first BY deal was consummated just over a yr ago...

Quote:
I joined this thread one to two month back...and realised that I missed out alot on the earlier postings....the past two nights I went though them and my god...it was alot to absorb and I had insommia after that!.....and I am totally in control and I think the girls find more more desirable! hahahah

i never liked gers 18 to 22 as i find them too immature and childish......they are more guillible and easy to manipulate! hahahaha...but sometimes i feel i have to entertain them more than they entertain me....
Hi bro ME,

Although I prefer younger ones, I dun mind MILFs if they appear pretty n sexy to ME. Variety is the spice of life, hehehe.

Quote:
Everything has a price.
I personally prefer getting those more than 25.
Simple, they know how to svc you
They're sexperienced
You pay to be serviced & pampered like a king
Unlike those young ones, you spend and have to teach have to pamper and have to serve only to train her to serve the next men better
.................................................. ..........
Quote:
MILF, I like......
Singer?
Or sit tables one?
Hi esteemed Mr. Austin,

I agree tat almost everything has a price, but a few things r priceless, hehehe. Love? COS?

This particular MILF u may like in terms of looks n body. But luckily for me, she "sit tables," hahaha. She is a Fujian gal on WP who can sing Hokkien songs quite well.

There is another one, who is a Suzhou gal n uni graduate on student pass here, abt 26-27, who is very sexy n playful. Ht 164, wt 50Kg, very firm body n shapely ass. But she is tanned, just like a local gal. She "sit tables" too. She asked me if I was a gynecologist!!

Actually, there is one other gal whom u may like. Also 26-27 yo who grew up in Xiamen (dad from Suzhou) who is on singer permit, working for TAM/CI. Does she qualify as a singer? Face very pretty, abt 165, slim perhaps 45-46 kg only. She wants to be BAO-ed, but the BAO-er has to pay 5k a month to TAM n she wants another 15-20K a month, if she doesn't work at all. I guess only towkays of ur calibre n deep deep pocket can afford her. Of course, someone w/ time, skills n perceived high dominance status could get her for much less.

BTW, after a session at DC HH on Thurs, I went to MC 4th fl to say hello to u n ur young pal, but both of u were not there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinPowers View Post
Hi WB

Good news! They found Cao Cao's tomb!
....................They may find some Cao Cao's writings on giving women COS - as Cao Cao is also known to be a writer and poet.

You are spot on! Women like to be dominated. They also like to serve..........
Yes, things that come too easy are never cherished. The same also applied to women giving themselves too easily to men. A man should never give everything that his woman wants. He should give it slowly and conditionally. Make her earn it!

When are you going to China again?..................
Hi bro AP,

I knew abt Cao Cao's tomb but not his writings on how to give COS to women. Now u know why he is my hero!!

If a gal is too easy n who cares a lot more abt the RS, I'll lose interest...

That is why giving COS w/ long DIP to a gal is so powerful! You will turn a proud n hard-to-get goddess into a needy, clingy n pathetic char bor, someone u may want to dump.

China? Yeah, I'm going soon.

Quote:
I was reading about fucking young girls...how girls below the age of 24 will give you qi and energy....i think it's true! today just fucked a 22 year old girl...and now i feel so energetic!....sad to say even better than with oc! haha
There is no medical basis to support such beliefs. Most of my BAO-ees hv been under 25 n a few as young as 18-19, but I feel tired, not vitalized.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

More musings on COS.

There r 2 prerequisites:

1) The gal must like u, hv good rapport w/ u n hv some KC for u. Her KC for u will be greatly increased when she gets more n more COS. I call tat an upward spiral.

2) She must be completely relaxed n in a safe n secure setting.

If u hv given a gal genuine COS n long DIP on a consistent basis, after perhaps 6-8 times, she will be addicted to u, just like addiction to cocaine or opium. Very similar neuro-chemical mechanisms. You must be prepared for the consequences...she wont leave u alone!

Lastly, it's physically impossible to fake a genuine COS for 30 min. COS differs from ordinary multiple orgasms (regardless of how many) in tat in COS she is in Continuously Orgasmic State w/ fluctuating intensity, but NO complete letup. Her behaviour towards u will change thereafter. I guarantee it.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 14-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi esteemed Mr. Austin,

I agree tat almost everything has a price, but a few things r priceless, hehehe. Love? COS?

This particular MILF u may like in terms of looks n body. But luckily for me, she "sit tables," hahaha. She is a Fujian gal on WP who can sing Hokkien songs quite well.

There is another one, who is a Suzhou gal n uni graduate on student pass here, abt 26-27, who is very sexy n playful. Ht 164, wt 50Kg, very firm body n shapely ass. But she is tanned, just like a local gal. She "sit tables" too. She asked me if I was a gynecologist!!

Actually, there is one other gal whom u may like. Also 26-27 yo who grew up in Xiamen (dad from Suzhou) who is on singer permit, working for TAM/CI. Does she qualify as a singer? Face very pretty, abt 165, slim perhaps 45-46 kg only. She wants to be BAO-ed, but the BAO-er has to pay 5k a month to TAM n she wants another 15-20K a month, if she doesn't work at all. I guess only towkays of ur calibre n deep deep pocket can afford her. Of course, someone w/ time, skills n perceived high dominance status could get her for much less.

BTW, after a session at DC HH on Thurs, I went to MC 4th fl to say hello to u n ur young pal, but both of u were not there!
Singer pass for CI & TAM also sit tables, where got stage for them to sing???
If she fits the bill & is really a full fledged singer, ah...then maybe can consider............guess they're outta list then.

Sorry, last thurs we were at Lido Palace
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1