The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2008, 03:41 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Simple fr from last night (30th sept)

Saw my barberry gal with another 2 friends. Apparently they just back from clubbing (future) and haven't sleep yet. Tiu, shown her my weird face and she said sorry to me with smile and hug. She want me to send her home after the breakfast. Sent her till her door step, when I was about to leave, she dragged me in her room and jump on me. Me Beh tahan again and had a session with her. Wow best session I ever had this year. Really sextisfied this time. Keke. Wait till she sleep then I left her room with a kiss on her forehead. Tiu kong Tao deep deep Liao. Hope to see her again next trip. Keke
Brp Holymann...great FR....remind me......sob....sob...

Continue in BKK...ok!
Old 01-09-2008, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Woke up 7pm next day due to my visa is night shift. Checked my hp, 20 over miss call from my barberry gal. Called her up and she ask me for breakfast. So Quickily clean up and check out hotel. My Satit gal took motor while me walked towords the roadside store beside oscar. Saw my barberry gal with another 2 friends. Apparently they just back from clubbing (future) and haven't sleep yet. Tiu, shown her my weird face and she said sorry to me with smile and hug. She want me to send her home after the breakfast. Sent her till her door step, when I was about to leave, she dragged me in her room and jump on me. Me Beh tahan again and had a session with her. Wow best session I ever had this year. Really sextisfied this time. Keke. Wait till she sleep then I left her room with a kiss on her forehead. Tiu kong Tao deep deep Liao. Hope to see her again next trip. Keke
Prince holy, nice FR, can see tat u had a unforgetable session, and also kongtao sure deep deep. 7am u type 7pm. hahahaha.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:14 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumakan View Post
Had been reading up this thread for a some time and danok is sure one of the cheonging paradise for our bros here. I have not been to danok before, but i am very keen and interested and hopefully can join/tag along some bros in danok for tea session if possible in 1-2 mths time...

After some mild reading up, I am still quite confused and need some pointers on how to return from danok to sg (Im quite clueless) and is there any worst scenario to prepare/lookout for??

Need to thank all the bros for their valuable information input and hope the seasoned bros here can answer my newbie question...

happy cheonging to All!!
Cheers!!

Tuma
Hello bro tuma, welcome to land of thousand smile. Fyi, there are few bus ticket counter in front of oscar hotel. You can get the bus ticket to Singapore if I am not wrong. Cheers
Old 01-09-2008, 09:19 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello bro tuma, welcome to land of thousand smile. Fyi, there are few bus ticket counter in front of oscar hotel. You can get the bus ticket to Singapore if I am not wrong. Cheers
Bro...after "working" so hard, you are up so early today? By the way, shall we proceed with the hotel booking for BKK trip?
Old 01-09-2008, 09:19 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Prince holy, nice FR, can see tat u had a unforgetable session, and also kongtao sure deep deep. 7am u type 7pm. hahahaha.
aiyo. Haha typo la. Tiu, kong Tao really deep. We SMS each other almost everyday. She SMS me everynight when she get back from work. Sigh... She also kenna my kong tao.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:25 AM
SamSter

Quote:
aiyo. Haha typo la. Tiu, kong Tao really deep. We SMS each other almost everyday. She SMS me everynight when she get back from work. Sigh... She also kenna my kong tao.
From which gals...you got a few leh!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:03 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
the gal from barberry. Not pretty, but good gfe. Keke.

I got only 2 gals la sifu. Pity me. Please teach me few more tricks la
Old 01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Reached dannok around 930pm...........That night was for her la. Had first round, then went to M.one.

....reached M.one. Outside looks like the zouk in KL, quite classy....

.....hear a lot story, tears and blood. Sigh. Really pity them....

Woke up 7pm next day due to my visa is night shift. Checked my hp, 20 over miss call.

Tiu kong Tao deep deep Liao. Keke
Wow..... you really the can one.... go to Danok on 30th Sept!!!!!!! Today only 1st Sept!!!!! Can pass me 4 numbers to strike some fortune.....

You really Kong Tao deep like ........ Satit's sad story, Bar Berry's sex story..

Tui......
Old 01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Wow..... you really the can one.... go to Danok on 30th Sept!!!!!!! Today only 1st Sept!!!!! Can pass me 4 numbers to strike some fortune.....

You really Kong Tao deep like ........ Satit's sad story, Bar Berry's sex story..

Tui......
Oops another typo... Paiseh la. Should be 30th aug.

Tiu, don't 'chat' me la. Give me some advise to cure my kt please.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumakan View Post
Had been reading up this thread for a some time and danok is sure one of the cheonging paradise for our bros here. I have not been to danok before, but i am very keen and interested and hopefully can join/tag along some bros in danok for tea session if possible in 1-2 mths time...

After some mild reading up, I am still quite confused and need some pointers on how to return from danok to sg (Im quite clueless) and is there any worst scenario to prepare/lookout for??

Need to thank all the bros for their valuable information input and hope the seasoned bros here can answer my newbie question...

happy cheonging to All!!
Cheers!!

Tuma
Hi Bro in Law,

We from the same stupid red dot ma.....

Actually, this little cowboy town is the next best oversea place to have a jolly good time, beside Malaysia.....

Economical and simple, have many bro in Laws looking after each other....

SGD500 is good enuff for 3D2N........ unless you drink and hang flower excessively........ follow our Prince and you can't be wrong.... hope you handsome enuff to steal some leftover from him...

This place have kong tao to make you return for more...

enjoy

et88
Old 01-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Corrections.......
Delete: 'you got a few'
Insert: 'you got so many'....
Conclusion : 'we lost track......'
Old 01-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
tumakan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fyi, there are few bus ticket counter in front of oscar hotel. You can get the bus ticket to Singapore if I am not wrong. Cheers
thanks for the info bro Holymann...

Quote:
Actually, this little cowboy town is the next best oversea place to have a jolly good time, beside Malaysia.....

Economical and simple, have many bro in Laws looking after each other....

SGD500 is good enuff for 3D2N........ unless you drink and hang flower excessively........
yes bro et88.. totally agree with you.. best to cheong these paradise when we still can... who would know what might happen there in the future.. looking forward to cheong there as soon as i can...
Old 02-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Live reporting from Danok

wow ..., tonite is a WILD party, only 2 guys and at least 10 puying around the table...., just finish 1st round .., now back in hotel, take a rest and shower. soon will shoot out for 2nd session .., supper and disco again.

have taken a lot of photo, watch out for the photo uploading soon ... cyao

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 02-09-2008, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post

wow ..., tonite is a WILD party, only 2 guys and at least 10 puying around the table...., just finish 1st round .., now back in hotel, take a rest and shower. soon will shoot out for 2nd session .., supper and disco again.

Will be waiting for the puying photo
Old 02-09-2008, 03:21 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post

Bro...you still there meh! All come back already and you are still there....salute salute puifok puifok!

All your hotel bill is enough to buy a condo already over there!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1