The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 06-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26608 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Said before why bother ? Anyway points aren’t money too
but if zap until neg den die liao...
Old 06-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
but if zap until neg den die liao...
Ur points so high where got chances lol
Old 06-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ur points so high where got chances lol
every other day tio zap lai gong, very high chance...
Old 06-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
every other day tio zap lai gong, very high chance...
There will always be pple who will up u from time to time. So there is no worry lar
Old 06-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
There will always be pple who will up u from time to time. So there is no worry lar
let's hope so, fingers crossed...
Old 06-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
let's hope so, fingers crossed...
Ur points are not that high before. Actually much lesser than me. So one time more than me mean lotsa pple ups u than zap u. So why worry
Old 06-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ur points are not that high before. Actually much lesser than me. So one time more than me mean lotsa pple ups u than zap u. So why worry
i got go pts exchange ma, work so hard to up den tio zap...
machiam work for nothing... but anyway will heed bros advice here...
no biggie, let's move on...
Old 07-10-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
thydude is one of the Best!thydude is one of the Best!thydude is one of the Best!

Hi guys, I came to know of a girl in need of help to clear debt. She's a local chinese 21 SYT and will be the first time going into this line. She will take just a few clients till she can pay off her debts and quit. I've her number and pictures. All transactions will be directly between her and you. Just helping put the word out here for her. PM me for details.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
today tio zap twice again, one put 'x'...
another put 'because strikeback4 zap people'...
haiz do wad did i do wrong or what has strikeback4 gotta do wif me...
lol don't care about them... this guys have no balls so use other people name
Old 07-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Henri31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thydude View Post
Hi guys, I came to know of a girl in need of help to clear debt. She's a local chinese 21 SYT and will be the first time going into this line. She will take just a few clients till she can pay off her debts and quit. I've her number and pictures. All transactions will be directly between her and you. Just helping put the word out here for her. PM me for details.
Hi Bro, can send the details? [email protected] thks
Old 07-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
lol don't care about them... this guys have no balls so use other people name
yalo tks bro... will heed advice...
Old 07-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR on Joleen from Armani:

After reading Slick's Report about the 'HC' experience, I was tempted to try and boy, was he right! In fact, the routine was generally the same so shall not repeat here. I was in and out in half an hour.

Looks: 7/10. Her looks are more vixen. Personally I prefer butterfly Rebecca and sgbabe Val.
Figure:7/10. Slim and slender but paired with D boobs
Service:8/10. No shower service before and after. Everything starts and ends at outside the shower door. then again, most hc gals (in Sg) don't shower with u...

She will try and communicate in English ("sG Chinese" branding after all), but definitely more comfortable in Mandarin. Will recommend for hc gal lovers, but prob not those looking for GFE type.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Quick FR on Joleen from Armani:

After reading Slick's Report about the 'HC' experience, I was tempted to try and boy, was he right! In fact, the routine was generally the same so shall not repeat here. I was in and out in half an hour.

Looks: 7/10. Her looks are more vixen. Personally I prefer butterfly Rebecca and sgbabe Val.
Figure:7/10. Slim and slender but paired with D boobs
Service:8/10. No shower service before and after. Everything starts and ends at outside the shower door. then again, most hc gals (in Sg) don't shower with u...

She will try and communicate in English ("sG Chinese" branding after all), but definitely more comfortable in Mandarin. Will recommend for hc gal lovers, but prob not those looking for GFE type.
nice FR bro, finally u get to experience the old HC svc...
wan to last longer have to pcc be4 gg haha...
Old 07-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nice FR bro, finally u get to experience the old HC svc...
wan to last longer have to pcc be4 gg haha...
Not my first choice actually. Wanted to bonk Armani Chloe but she disappeared within a few days?
Old 07-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Not my first choice actually. Wanted to bonk Armani Chloe but she disappeared within a few days?
oic ya Chloe looks hot but duno mayb got emergency or earn enuf liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1