The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-02-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
highflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to beholdhighflyerz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Vivi from Seduction
Looks : Same la same la... everything same la. See won't reject la. How chio you want?

Body : Okie, body is near model category. She not the meaty type. I feel she quite sexy. Saw her naked bending down is really a beautiful sight from behind. Nice full back tattoo too

Frenching : Yes to me. I don't care la actually. Once go in door already hold her up and carry her to bed to french her for 10 mins. Fk, need to stop cause i want her bbbj me long long time.

BBBJ: she will examine my dick to check whether my dick look like ferrero rocher or not. After she check me clean then suck. She bbbj quite long. Timing i don't know la. I am in seventh heaven. Good thing is she not the monotonous kind. Her bbbj always change pattern one so when dick reach edging point,

FJ : She really enjoy sex alot. I did her in all position. I like to see her in doggie because of her slim fair skin back and ass. Very minimal fat and all proportion are right. She like to moan so loud also. Damn dangerous.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Mcdonald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcdonald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bell from Club Friday
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=971565

Face is 80% accurate to the photos
Cute young and only 19 y.o

Skin tone is tan but not too tan, a bit of blemishes but easily covered, won't reject one

Boobs are very soft natural C cup. Best part of her body.

Body is tall and got meat still so not too skinny. School girl pattern. Got meaty ass to slap when bonk her from behind.

BBBJ is good and accommodating. Can be improve.

Frenching is quite passionate when my dick is inside her.

Fingering/Painting is superb. Small pussy and super low mileage one. Shaven delicious & wet. Fingering done with juices.

FJ is top notch. Did 2 fantastic shot with her. Tried few pattern & doggies her as well. Nice ass view while doggie. She is very accommodating to position change. Pull me in closer to kiss my neck while I unload inside.

English is decent, I use translator. Soft spoken cute type scholgirl. GFE is gao gao. Good attitude and obedient kind.
Just lead her and tell her what you want, she will do it.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Hartwayque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bowi from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Around 80% similar to photos (light makeup when i see her)

Body: 9/10 Initially i thought she was a 7, but after she stripped and stepped into the shower, all I could say was damn. Nice ass and well proportioned petite body.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Very soft D cups, absolute delight to hold and squeeze.

Shower: 10/10 soaped me down really well, left nowhere uncleaned She even went down to clean my feet.

Frenching: 8/10 SOP

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Slow and sensual type. She has real skill, especially when she did her work on my balls, sent me to cloud nine. Moved to 69 and could see that she got really horny when she started moving her hips, moaning and sucking more vigorously.

FJ: 10/10 The one thing that stands out is that she is seriously tight. Did not use KY for the first shot as she got really really wet from 69 right before. One thing all bros must try with her is doggy, she positions her legs and feet in a way that the doggy position is modified and all i can say is wow. Really special and I enjoyed it. Both shots ended in this modified doggy position.

Overall: 9/10 Overshot the 90 minutes but I did not realize and she did not
say anything as well. From this can see that she is definitely not a time watcher. In fact, i dont remember her using her phone at all throughout out session, a very service oriented gal. Thanks OKT for the quick replies and straightforward direction. Thumbs up.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ixdarkjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT: Soo69
First time with this OKT. Very pleasant and comfortable to arrange booking with.

FL: Mookda
Looks: 8/10 Discount 20% from picture but confirm is her. Can see from her Sak Yant
Boobs: 9/10 Natural and Perky nips.
Body: Slim and petite. Easily carried around.
Ass: 7/10 Nice to grab! And she knows how to bend over during doggy to band that ass.
BJ: 5/10 Seems very green in this area. Or maybe my expectations too high as im a BJ kind of person.
FJ: 8/10. She enjoys the session though she is abit shy.

RTF: Maybe. As her english is quite limited, so best if bros can communicate in basic thai.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
eggtrey is Cool - loads of Potential

Mercedes
lust

Looks: 8/10 , 80% similar to the pic

Boobs: 12/10 natural boobs syt body, nice nipples which tempt me alot

Body slim size with soft boobs..😍

Bbbj: 9/10 👍

CIM: 10/10 complete my mission

FJ: 10/10, was admiring her boobs all the way..lol cant take out my eyes from them

GFE: 10/10,friendly.. worked so hard for me was afraid becuz im a handsome tat she will show blackface..but she didnt good english speaking..

Rtf: of cuz yes.
Thanks okt for bringing her in...

Old 22-02-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
bnw3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for May @ FT

1st time 60 mins, felt not enough of her innocence.

This time round tried 90 mins.

Again, won't go into numbers cause bro here no like pass or fail. To each their own and experience may be different. But just share share la, what is my experience.

2nd time together, she ask me "Did I see you before", I said yes and she gave a cheeky smile. Shower together again, this time feeling more like secret lovers than anything. Went to the room, tongue fight until like no tomorrow. This time, we took.it slow. She went down to 2IC and gave a long passionate suck. The feeling is like wah, she want to eat you deep deep. Suck I think got 20 mins. Then my turn to paint her. She really feeling it man. The moans, eyes twitching, and the wetness, wah Lao, this year must be water dragon. Sibei wet.

Rub rub a bit with CD to get wetness all over then caps on. Penetrate her that time she gave a shrivel. Damn shiok. Lift her legs up like gymnastic and keep poking. Hold her head with my hands and thrust deeper, she kiap tighter, wah Lao, sibei steam even typing now. We sio gan for a good 20 mins, then unleash the 水龙头!

Went for a quick shower, again rub rub inside shower. Came back dried, lied on the bed. She say tired, so we both spoon, kiss like lovers and guess what. Fell asleep. I think.we slept about 15 or 20 mins. By the time, I thought, 2 shot no game but still.super satisfied la. We kissed again and we started touching each other. You know the feeling like very secondsry school la. Then she grind downwards, and gave a good suck again. I was time conscious but she just keep sucking. 5 mins left, we sio gan again. You know the feeling, is like you and your sec sch gd sio gan then the parents going to come home anytime soon that feeling, ya. Tio lor. I keep seeing watch, we keep sio gan. 5 mins late. I said, I think enough. She frown but accepted we had to part.

Till still cannot forget how we sio gan so shiok.... unbelievable.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 2
tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!

Eif (FF)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975082&highlight=

Text okt and get a slot fast(prompt reply)

Knocked on the door and a smiling lady greeted me. got those office lady looks will not reject.

she was wearing some sexy see thru dress and her nips also pop out little ,played naughty in the toilet while she uses her boobs to soap me from the back and also I ask her come soap me in front same boob fuck,the view was great while she was doing that.

Once in bed ,she started her cat bath and lick my body slowly from neck to my nips and she use her fingers to play with me balls while she lick n suck my nips .

Gave me a good 10mins suck with hand motion same screw driver motion, and quickly caps on and started fucking her missionary while I hold on both her boobs and fuck her long and short motion pattern til she cannot Tahan saying she wanna cum and ask me ram her faster n deeper ,grab her harder and fuck her turbo till we both climax . Shiok

After cleaning she gave me a great massage making me feel relax after those hard-core pounding

Great lady with great attitude plus service

Will be RTF soon.

Old 22-02-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Crisinfo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second visit to teeruklover,

FR for Smile

Looks: 8/10. similar to pics. very cheerful and smiles alot

Body: 8/10 nice body. slim, some baby tummy fats

Boobs: 9/10 small for me but natural and soft.

BJ: 8/10 tried with condom, still not bad. (i dont do bbbj as im alittle health conscious)

FJ: 9/10 quite tight. quite wild in bed, really let me do whatever I want. stereo all the way.

GFE : 10/10 really smile alot, always in a happy mood. joke and laugh when having conversation.

OKT: quick reply and understanding.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Cadillac lust365
I would say that pictures aren't a good representation of Cadillac. When I saw her, her tits were spilling out of her outfit and so was her ass. Face 6/10 but body 8/10 if you're into tits. Skin is straight up Thai tan. This girl was super curvy and had tremendous, nice natural headlights, so definitely for boobs lovers. Bbbj was somewhat limited, she doesn't like to be painted so no 69 action. For fj she likes for the guy to take charge. She did try to speedfuck me during cg which almost made me lose it. Doggy was def my fav position with her. Would recommend for boobs and ass lovers. Rtf maybe but there is such a huge selection
Old 22-02-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
shinopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated FR as need to build up this new profile since i totally forgotten my old ones that are years ago.

Copy and paste from what i send to stable through whatsapp as follows:-

My FR
Stable: Club Friday
Girl: Bell
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=971565

Okt: friendly with straightforward verification and clear instructions.

Location: Central, could be busy at certain time of the day but entrance is discreet enough with no registration required.

Looks: 80% to pic. Just not as fair but it's her for sure. Cute syt

Body: Slim with no fats. Young and tight.

Boobs: Natural and just the right size for her tight body with light brown nips which is the first thing I attack once we step out of shower. Not those black nips which see already will turn off.

Pussy: clean shaven. Allow painting and fingering

Bbbj: where she lacking as she still very young and green but no lacking in effort as she try different method to find my sensitive spot without me saying.

FJ and GFE: again great effort from her as I normally a 1 shot guy ... Nowadays. Started off with cg and ended with missionary.

If bros looking for a syt that is still green should give her a try. When bonking her, her expression is one of a shy girl that is genuine. You won't feel that you bonking a fl.

Communication: almost GT all the way as I don't speak Thai but a cute and a bit ding dong personality.

She is still very young and green. So hope bros do take care of her.
Old 22-02-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 5
rockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...8#post23083048

Jinny
From Galaxyxscorts

Looks: Looks like posted, not bad looking and consider young

Body: Nice shape and quite a handful to grab and play with

Bbbj: Solid she can really keep going and on she also give attention to my entire cock, shaft and balls.

Fj:She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie

Attitude: tip top service, not a time watcher, massage is very relaxing

RTF: yea will catch her again real soon
Old 22-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
freezybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not the first time I tried the girls from Seduction. Lina definetly a hit for me.

Looks: 8/10. Exactly as the ones dress in black picture

Body: Exactly as okt describe. She is damn short (i think around 150?).

Boobs:10/10 D for boobs lover.

French: Another girl who love to kiss. Kiss through 2 rounds

BBBJ: It was fun in the second round as she BBBJ under the blanket like morning BJ with gf. Tried DT quite a number of time. Most importanly, hands free mode!

FJ: First round was fast & furious. Second round is where she score her points. I want to take it slow since got quite a bit of time. Hide under the blanket with frenching first. Not a timewatcher too. Have to remind her time is up.

RTF: yea
Old 22-02-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
qwertyabcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yakult - Terminal21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=973171

Look: 8.5/10
Looks good and pretty, seduce me with the cfm face. Looks like good girl but very naughty in bed

Body: 8/10
Slim figure with a slight tummy fat. Still very sexy when naked and nice to grab when fj

Boobs: 9/10
Natural C boobs, very soft and she love me licking her nipples.

BBBJ: 9/10
She is doing a good job. Slow and sensual type. Like lovers giving Bbbj

French: 8/10
Allow me to french, good tongue actions.

Painting: 9/10
Allow me to paint. No smell and clean shaved below. She enjoys it too. But she prefer the gentle type.

FJ: 9/10
Accommodating to my demands and did many positions. She can moan out quite loud too when she becomes very high. Very hardworking she didn't let me waste my 2nd shot. Squeezed 2 shots in 1 hour 😃

GFE: 9/10
No rushing and allows me to keep sucking and licking her boobs, very good attitude from her and kept on caressing my body to make my cock hard

Overall: 9/10
RTF: yes
Old 22-02-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Kamz143 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Sabrina

A very unexpected encounter with Sabrina. Was browsing through TG and SBF and saw the pics and vids of her.

Not bad quite chio to decide to pay her a visit. Arrived at location and she was wearing a red dress to greet. Showing her boobs. Not bad. Big boobs coupled with pink nips as her aerola was showing.

Quickly stripped to admire her body. Definitely acceptable not to the extent of fat. But what strikes out most is her looks. Got those ang moh feel. Her eyes reminds me of Six from the same stable that came a few months back.

Decided to shower alone as she has done so before i arrived. At first i thought it would be a bummer (because usually those ask you shower alone = bad session) but i was wrong. After shower she was already naked on bed awaiting for me. With her legs crossed and inviting me to join her.

Wah literally like a lion just pounced onto bed with her as my prey. We started kissing but when i was near her face. I thought she was looking away to avoid to french but in the end its because her neck area is her sensitive spot.

She suddenly stopped and told me to instead lay on the bed. She started her catbath. She really takes her time to hype up the mood. Out of nowhere she took out a bottle of lube and applied on her hand and dick. Very cooling effect, something different from the normal. Her HJ got to say its something different too and she started her BBBJ with balls licking/sucking. Slow and sensual with her licking the pee hole.

Once ready got her to caps on and she started off with riding first. Not bad. She literally requested not to cum so fast as she wants to cum first and told me just to lay back and just let her do her stuff. Ok… so she just ride and ride with the various different variations till she cums and me cumming.

Really commendable effort on her end as she was riding for around 20 mins. During break time she would apply coconut oil on my dick and continuously touch it.

Overall she really brings the service standard that you’ll experience at soapy massage coupled with her GFE and Service level. At the current price point its really a steal and reminds me when i was at a massage shop in Thailand.
I have to add my experience, I went for it based on the above FR

FR for LFT Sabrina

Looks: 10/10
Beauty Queen, perfect face. If she is walking with you definitely gonna make heads turn and make other boys jealous of you.

Body: 10/10
Not to skinny. No stretch marks, no inks- plain and simple no Tummy but curvy in the right places.
She is fair with slight Thai tan.

Boobs: 10/10
D Cup - All natural 😁 GOD was way too generous while creating her, she likes it hard and asked me to squeeze them and wanted to play also. When you see her in the black sexy dress as she open the door these Ds are like welcoming you.

Bbbj: 10/10
super strong, right techniques applied for make a man happy

Painting: 10/10
She took my hand while talking slowly guided me towards the flower 😉 and when I understood the message and went on to paint she would guide me on the right spot and shout out loud moans like even the others would hear it. She likes the verticke lips kiss

FJ: 10/10
I won't get into details but I would say she is very accommodating and definitely takes good care of herself to present the her clients. Definitely a hidden gem and she also gave me a massage which I liked a lot between the deeds but she was claiming that she is not great at it. I loved it 👌

GFE: 11/10
She is a freaking Gal Friend Material Bros. Right from the time you enter she will help to hang your dress, guide you with towels and help you with Toothpaste and Brush, sounded more like wife material 🤔😁. Sweet Gal.

Location 👍 hotel (no registration)
OKT fast and swift

Overall: 10/10

I had best of my time when I was around Sabrina, hidden gem. I was surprised that she is hardly getting clients. Don't miss this Gem Bros... Definitely return sure as soon as VitM back already. She is here only for two more weeks
Old 22-02-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
tsunamigo is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsunamigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finish my session with Meena,
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975535
$150,2s,90mins

Looks: Figure is good and nicely shape, pussy is shaved but Cute girl like you met in office, long hair and she looks decent when met me with make up and softens on

Boobs: Natural, soft and just nice to grope.

Frenching: Engaged in Frenching throughout the session, knows how to use her tongue to make the DFK better

BBBJ: pretty good, goes as long as you want, decently skilled.

Service: she's open to doing whatever, non stop blowjob even when you can tell she's a bit tired. Painting allowed and she is dripping wet so never use any KY. Massage is very good considering she is a real masseuse back in Thai. She tried to squeeze 2 shots out of me and she succeed. I thought I didn't have the energy to come again but her nude massage really can make my cock hard again.

Overall very good bonk with good price, with that damage you get massage and 2 shots.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1