The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Troll80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTroll80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakatak View Post
Bro Troll

Dont be demoralised by all that , Just ignore.Is not a Big deal isnt it.
Is not something new in here . I got that all the time suppoting Ben .I still here...
Lets continue with the Thrill and Frill and live it up with your Name as a Troll.
Jia yu Bro .. Chilled ..
anyway any suggestion of stuff u all want to see?
Old 03-08-2018, 02:20 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll80 View Post
anyway any suggestion of stuff u all want to see?
Would like to see a clean shaven pussy spread with legs wide apart! Thanks in advance!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 03-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good job so far so goodddddd. Bare all will be better. Tq Tq
Old 03-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Does they allow watchers in the video making places? Maybe can gather a group with some charges
Old 04-08-2018, 05:57 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
Everyone here wants to fuck your wife but you hardly fuck her these days?

Menopause is it? Or you eating outside? 😆😆😆
Eating outside? I wish I can, due to aging or whatever reasons, am finding it hard to get up for good, furthermore the busy schedule of mrs b due to work commitments, overseas assignment, and all that. she needs a good rest rather than good fuck.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm... i dun know if u guys like it?maybe can up my point to show support
troll, for all the sharing, no need to ask people to up you points, they will do it automatically if they like your posting, some are far too busy stroking their dick ogling yr wife pix rather than putting their fingers onto the keyboard.

post more the pix, mayb u don see they post their comments, believe me, there are many silent supporters here.

there are also few fuckers stealing pix from here and post them outside.

what here stay here for good.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster (P)

troll,

suggestion is to make reference to pix that i share here, maybe u hv yr style.
if u ask me what i like, i will say it will be like those pix i share here.
please feel at home in this thread, i don own this thread, the surfers are, without them the posting is meaningless, all related posting are welcum, i wish there are more fresh contributors to this thread, sooner or later, people will get tired of mrs b,

thanks
Old 04-08-2018, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Firstly to the guys that downvote this post. My wife know that i am posting.
And we are both excited to share our pic!!!
Each and any of us have different view to life.if u cant accept it y come to this thread.
up your points, thanks for sharing

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 04-08-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

while it's nice to see others sharing,

no, i'll not get tired of mrs b!
Old 04-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 14
shakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
troll, for all the sharing, no need to ask people to up you points, they will do it automatically if they like your posting, some are far too busy stroking their dick ogling yr wife pix rather than putting their fingers onto the keyboard.

post more the pix, mayb u don see they post their comments, believe me, there are many silent supporters here.

there are also few fuckers stealing pix from here and post them outside.

what here stay here for good.
Bro , Ben ,
Sometime you can be so akwardly amusing ..
I liked that.. hahaha .Chilled .
Old 04-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster (P)

pix that some of u r looking forward to...

Last edited by benxmanda; 12-06-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster (P)

Looking for milk...

Last edited by benxmanda; 12-06-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster (P)

I didnt take this pix...if you r smart enuf, you should be able to guess

Last edited by benxmanda; 12-06-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster (P)

Now that I realised, one can look so different depend on the angle you take the pix...

If you are to ask me if Mrs B has any sister or sisters, what i can say is YES and they/She are/is as pretty as Mrs B...any chance a TWIN??? woh...am I divulging too much already???

Last edited by benxmanda; 12-06-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster (P)

Who is this lass???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1