The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

So far. Only manage to get one. Not easy to find...
Old 12-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gto99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Today is a very interesting day...
While waiting for one of my regular FB to appear ,walking behind her is a indo maid i recently up 1month before and she's holding to another chinese guys arms... and so when my fb up my vehicle she got quite close to my vehicle also.. hahaha kind of awkward moment. I dun know if she see me...

I only up this indo maid once and i didnt ctc her already.. she looks great nice boobs , shave pussy but i have no chemistry wit her tats why stop ctcing her. She msg me once but stop when i didnt reply her..

For my regular fb as usual action in mscp . But quite rush so no bj just bonking... only can say when im done ,my condom is all wet. She claim she didnt have sex for long time . Well gd for me.

While im texting tis msg i just finish meeting another new maid. We agreed next week will be gg to hotel . YEA , another strike!! Wish me luck.
how u all can get so easily ha??? Been trying for 2mths plus only get one...

Btw wat is the rates of transit hotel if 2 ic? Preferably not geylang but if rates different a lot then geylang lor

Last edited by gto99; 12-01-2015 at 09:57 PM.
Old 13-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 14
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

hi brothers, newbie here, another qsn. do you usually buy the maid a drink or a meal before or after the sex session? or do you guys just head straight to the hotel and part ways right after that?

i assume most married men would not like to be seen having drinks or meals with a maid. if in any case she suggest to have a meal or a drink, what should i tell her? i dont want to hurt her feelings by telling her my pure intention for fun and nothing else, seems too pragmatic. unfortunately, I am not driving too, so driving off to ulu place for a meal is unlikely. any advice?
Old 13-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to Bro starbucks or to myself.

We are not clone just to say first.

Ok, for me I will tabao to the hotel or call fast food delivery. It is more fun this way and will avoid those problem that you are worry about.

But once a while I will bring them to ulu ulu restaurant for a decent meal.
Just to pamper them.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Hi to Bro starbucks or to myself.

We are not clone just to say first..
With a "s" so much diff...so confusing...

Any new stories you posted recently...or going to write new adventures...

Oh...I happened to be with bro beefucker just a fortnight ago...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 13-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
With a "s" so much diff...so confusing...

Any new stories you posted recently...or going to write new adventures...

Oh...I happened to be with bro beefucker just a fortnight ago...
Yo bro,

Have new stories, drafting now, rather finish the draft so that I can completed the whole story. Don't want it to be incomplete.

So how is the outing with bro beefucker? any FR??

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have new stories, drafting now, rather finish the draft so that I can completed the whole story. Don't want it to be incomplete.

So how is the outing with bro beefucker? any FR??
Haha...let me know when your story completed...I sure will support...

Depends on bro beefucker if he wants to post his Viet adventure...

may zap and remove post

Old 13-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
crackerspain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros out there.. I need some help!
can a work permit holder check in hotel 81 (Doesnt have passport with her)?

Please help!!!! ;DDDD
Old 13-01-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Haha...let me know when your story completed...I sure will support...

Depends on bro beefucker if he wants to post his Viet adventure...
You can post your first mah...............

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can post your first mah...............
For mine...You can follow in my hcm thread...I fly there so frequent...hardly do anything...unless hv friends ask me to bring them chiong...

may zap and remove post

Old 13-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerspain View Post
Bros out there.. I need some help!
can a work permit holder check in hotel 81 (Doesnt have passport with her)?

Please help!!!! ;DDDD
Bro, everything u wanted to know is in this chat. Just take yur time to find out.. OF COURSE WORK PERMIT CAN CHECK IN HOTEL LA!!! ALAMAK!!!
Old 13-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 15
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
I was introduce by someone from my previous workplace about this pinoy freelance masseuse.

She works at one of the starbucks outlet here in SG as a assistant manager, and to be honest, F&B doesn't pay much when comes to salary. Moreover given the high living cost here, she came onboard the massage industry to earn more during her off day.

She live in the small apartment near city MRT station, and is easy to access her place. Upon arriving, she gave me a smile and gave me a glass of warm water. Then she proceed to ask me which area of my body would I like to massage. Is there any past medical issues / injuries. Then she asked me to go for a shower. Funny thing is, after shower, I wore back my same old T-shirt and berms. Come to square one (got bath and no bath, no diff).

Then she asked me to remove my top. and cover my lower part of my body with a towel. Then she went on to apply lotion and start massaging. Honestly, it's worth it just for the massage. Enough pressure, and at the right stress-points.

She worked her way down to my upper thigh and I got sensitive. I smile, and was erected a little. She said Im still healthy because if I dont erect, something maybe wrong with my body especially when someone touches your inner thigh. Next, she unexpected rub my balls and said I should loosen up. My muscles are all tense.

I thought to myself, i hope im not being hustle for that she may quote me a golden price when I didnt inquire for extra / special service. she then move on to massage my lower limbs and asked if I would like to go for full release.

I was quoted $65 for full release. Since its not too expensive, I agreed not knowing what is full release.

She then asked me to remove my berms and underwear. she glides her hand onto my balls and tease it. Then she took off her clothing and climb onto me.
Anyone got the contact from this bro?
Anyone tried the 65$ full release?
Old 14-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gto99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all seniors,

Any suggestion on which transit hotel to go for 2 ic? I know there could be a lot, based on ur personal experience pls...

And how you hide identity such as name and address from her when you need to present ic for hotel?
Old 14-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto99 View Post
Hi all seniors,

Any suggestion on which transit hotel to go for 2 ic? I know there could be a lot, based on ur personal experience pls...
This question has been answered numerous times.
Do a search.
Old 14-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM for new Pinay maid contacts to share whom recently met. Not thin not fat.

The usual SOP... off on sundays only. But I never bother going for her as I was with another one.... but she can be lead in a direction/conversation and she will be more open

Chat or SMS leisurely to score with her.

$$$ or topups for her are at your own discretions...

some points will be appreciated.

Please approach on your own accord.

Enquiries like "Bro, who I talk to her?" or "Bro, who do I say intro one?" or "She confirm can fuck or not?" or "She ignore me... how?!" "So what do I do now" will not be entertained.

Approach on your own accord means approach on your own accord without help from anyone please brush... and don't come ask help help for your lack of communicating skills, flirting know hows...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1