The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-03-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7004 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha1818 View Post
same for my booking today also for tip . waited so long. i cancelled.
teeruklover also , want me veri so many steps, still want me take selfie, still want me walk from point a to b so far. waste time.
The verfication is for first time customer to make sure you are not undercover police or anti vice...they need to keep their girls safe..once you are regular customer no need to verify.... If you think this is too troublesome you just stick to geylang fishtanks lol....the stables need to keep their girls safe...bottomline
Old 02-03-2024, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for View of Fairies Finder

Saw a couple of gd FRs about View and decided to book her
Looks: 160ish, mid 20s pre MILF looks .... she does look very close to her profile pic. More of thai tan and timid neighbor's wife look. Her teeth a little bah geh
Boobs: Natural soft Bs with big raisin nips. Natural sag
Body: Slender with Nice butt. Pity she slouch, otherwise with good posture she would look more confident. Has C-Scar but no visible baby damage
French: Sensual type but no tongue fight
BBBJ: Focus more on the tip and return the favor with 69 and can feel her squirming
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary and Bed Edge Lotus position. She was really wet! Came after a while with doggy style ... Washed up and napped for a while. Started round 2 with her teasing my little bro. Painted her and see that she buay tahan and started with missionary and changed several positions. Ended 2nd shot with HJ.
GFE: Yes but like those guilty neighbor next door who's husband is away
RTF: If Vit M permits ...

Last edited by Jaycron; 02-03-2024 at 04:58 AM.
Old 02-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
long_brown is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for LUNA from Foxy Thai.

Origin : Viet
OKT: quick, clear and WSIWYG
body: Slim. Soft natural 38E. SYT. A must go for natural boob hunters
Bbbj: 10
French: Yes
GFE: 8
Price: reasonable for Viet SYT
Old 02-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 11
keyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Peri from Teeruklover is average looking. One you will not reject
Sweet and SYT type, very close to what was advertise
Long hair with fair smooth skin and big soft boobs.
Slim, petite and a sexy nice figure and a perky ass
Good frenching of tasting each other tongues.
BBBJ those wet and sloppy, she maintains sensual.
Good suction with Deepthroat.
Slurping effect, making me begging to be inside her.
Her pussy was trimmed and wet type. No reject to painting
Gave her a good tongue lashing while I attacked her G-spot and it got her wet.
No weird smell and plenty of jerks when she cummed
Wet and tight and her moaning with horny expression during FJ.
Make me want to bang her more.
Responsive and able to take in long, hard, fast and deep penetration.
Shy and innocent type of fuck at first but once you hit her right spot.
She become a beast for me.
Doggy was great as she lock me tight and then I pushed my cock into her.
Make her climax and we cummed together.

A good fuck in general, release stress and feel good after a hard day’s work.

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
moremorepls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The verfication is for first time customer to make sure you are not undercover police or anti vice...they need to keep their girls safe..once you are regular customer no need to verify.... If you think this is too troublesome you just stick to geylang fishtanks lol....the stables need to keep their girls safe...bottomline
Actually how they verify a phone number is not undercover? The police also have handphone ma, also can create sbf acct free one.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dingdon is Cool - loads of Potential

June from Lust365

Looks: 90% as per her ad pics. Abit more tanned. GND look! Really my type of Cai. Looks like my crush in my ex office.

Boobs: Small Bs with big sensitive nipples that I like to lick and suck them like gummy bears

Body: Young, Smooth, Slim with no tummy. She’s 22. Short Cutie as advertised.

Frenching: at most I could only steal a few lips to lips light kisses only.

BBBJ: This one matters! She suck gao gao lah. Suck my balls lightly as well.

FJ: She then proceed to ride me. Not bad I like her on top riding me hard. She moans softly and I smacked her cute little butt happily. Full stick in her wet hole, no KY gel used. After a good ride, she leaned over me tired while I pickup the pace to thrust her smoothly. ended my shot in missionary.

Rtf: Yea why not man
Old 02-03-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
itenshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for Bowie seduction

I usually book a girl based on either 1) looks and body - which I feel is the most important. Because ultimately that to me is the main factor that will keep my interest peaked and sexual attraction checked. Fucking a chio and sexy girl is at the end of the day fucking a chio and sexy girl.

Next of course without a doubt is the 2) service.

If a girl has both then RTF, RTF and more RTF.

Bowie has a pretty damn solid body. Given that boobs are enhanced but they feel and look good. Pretty cute nipples to go a long too. Fucking super butt that is tight and fleshy - with a slim waist to match. How rare do you get a super sexy fleshy butt with a slim tight body.

One more RTF before she leaves.
Old 02-03-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
haha1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
not say never go before. and why want selfie face. and white point a to b so far? others not as troublesome.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
yalor lucky I saw ur FR bcos I up mountain

THe thing is massage everyone knows but she seems to know how to vary her method to suit individual once she know what U need. Like she say a lot my my blood clot around my thighs area. Spot on as I have a leg training at gym. I dun even need to tell her. shes that good.

I tell many bros I chatting with to try at least once

Anyway I left a bottle of gel for her so she can use it to massage her client
Bro, problem man, after that last session I feel quite addicted to her massage and juagen. I try not to think about it but fail lol. Actually yesterday I tried to book her again but all slots full and it's been like that for few days. OKT tell me he will let me know. But I also can understand, this level of massage skill + beautiful lady + still can bonk, how to find outside. I hope she don't overwork herself, confirm damn shag one. This new stable damn lucky hit jackpot with this ang pai on opening, don't know is luck or planned one haha.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Janie(FoxyThai) FIRST BLOOD
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=976690

Janie Janie~
The definition of MILF for me. She exudes much allure, it was love at first sight (No KC btw haha!)

Saw her image in the TG group and straightaway message to book.

And i managed to secure FB. Been awhile since i was able to get it!

So i raced to get ready and bought breakfast for the 2 ladies (Luna was there too)

Heck, Mcd queue was so long i nearly reached late haha!

i reached the door and what a view. She was wearing exactly as the picture above. Cock rising liao

My head snaps back. Had to regroup my thoughts and we had quick breakfast once in.

It's time then to go to the bedroom and the action starts almost immediately. maybe because i bought her food that i was given more attentive service.

She was superb. Nice body for her age, will see flabs when she curl her body or on the bed but when she is standing up. its a beauty. the curves are my weakness so it's my type.

Her BBBJ went from sensual to furious, kept slurping and licking my balls. alternating on that both. The nipple lick... wew i cant take it liao. Safety checks and then ram in her deep. She was really tight till i almost burst in.

But we had it going for the next 30 mins, doggy, CG, reverse CG. missionary. lotus. you name it. her moans were so erotic (to me at least) that it spurred me on to ram her hard and long. Both times we did the same routine, it was goooooood. Empty tank liao.

Overall, shes great if you are into milfs. like to tease and when you turn ON her switch. get ready liao hahah. Oh she does DFK (ymmv). but at least she would do light FK. Left the place so satisfied.

Looks: 8 (milf, some might rate her more on 7)
Body: 8 abit of tummy but the curves man.. wew!
Boobs: 8 Big and enhanced, it fits her body shape.
BBBJ: 9 slurps and balls licking. felt like a king!
French: DFK. ymmv.
FJ: 9 it was so wet. basically a fountain if you turn her ON.
GFE: 9 Alluring. Womanly vibes. like a sophisticated cougar.
Rtf:
Old 02-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
damdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tokyo from lust

Look: 8.5/10
Photos is abit injustice, real life look so much more kawaii! She look like very young despite in her prime 20s. Fell in love with her looks. She remind of a girl I used to chased back in Poly.

Body: 8.5/10
She is around 158cm in Height. Her body is awesome! Slim and slender all at the right parts!

Boobs: 8/ 10
Real B cup and natural. Just the kind of size I like for grabbing.

Bbbj: 8.5/10
her look is "holy shit" when she blow you. She got the "fuck my mouth" look when she blow me. Fucking high when you see her at that angle.

FJ: 8/10
Did her in 3 positions and she moan naturally. Did not use KY and was wet already from the first few initial pumps. Loved how she hold you harder as she cum. You will feel like a king when you see her blushing from it. As I am a simple man of cowgirl, missionary and doggy, if she enjoy it so will I. That the kind of respect I think bro need to give to these ladies. It is not just about you cumming, making the girl cum is equally important as well.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
miclearsn2rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremorepls View Post
Actually how they verify a phone number is not undercover? The police also have handphone ma, also can create sbf acct free one.
Aiya all do for action only la... like you said sbf accounts can buy easily (like how many of the OKTs are doing to write their reviews), number nowadays so easy buy burner line or eSIM. End day verification is just a 'process', so actually if OKT dun reply you or dont verify you, he just don't like you, not an issue regarding your number or whether u are undercover... lames
Old 02-03-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha1818 View Post
not say never go before. and why want selfie face. and white point a to b so far? others not as troublesome.
I know of a case at one stable where a customer stole 1000 dollars from the girl drawer while she was showering alone...then customer quickly left the room..the girl and okt also realised money was gone two hours later..in the end girl and okt did not make police report as they were scared the girl will be blacklisted by ica in future..taking the selfies will help the okt identify the customer if there is any dispute between girl and customer...my 2 cents
Old 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
shakethemtatas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Jaslin from Terminal 21 and promised her a FR.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=976190

Looks: 9/10. SYT that u wun reject. Looks close to photos, she looks best with minimal makeup.
Body: 8/10, petite body frame with a very nice round ass. Kept on slapping it, can’t took my hands of her ass lol.
Boobs: 7/10, natural handful B.
French: 7/10, able to french if u build chemistry with her. And its the sensual type.
FJ: 8/10. Able to accommodate if u guide her. Although i prefer my fav missionary, doggie and plank doggie. With her round ass, hard not to doggie on chair and bed edge.
GFE: 11/10. Reason i gave so high coz to me, she is like the ONLY 1 handful of FLs that dun give a commercial feel. She is shy, bashful, ticklish, can tease her a lot.

RTF: Yes. Hope to meet her before she go back. Also, buy her some food if u can. That will help in chemistry. Plz support her well, quite a gem i would say.
Old 02-03-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
Aiya all do for action only la... like you said sbf accounts can buy easily (like how many of the OKTs are doing to write their reviews), number nowadays so easy buy burner line or eSIM. End day verification is just a 'process', so actually if OKT dun reply you or dont verify you, he just don't like you, not an issue regarding your number or whether u are undercover... lames
Even if the phone number is verfied the girls and okt cannot stop a vice raid...anti vice work in pairs of teams .once they target a girl room they have a few teams to block off the entry and exit points of the girl room..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1