The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Before any bros boycott the forum or complain further on the quality of girls and OKT

Can give Doll88 Pinky and Beth a try

Had Pinky last night and Beth at her previous stable.
Both are gems

Pinky

Looks: 8
Your typical thai car show models (Pretty MC) looks, full make up bout 80% to posted pic. Savvy bros will be able to find her instagram

Body: 9
Tall, slim with nice padded ass, long sexy legs. Busty version of Sofia from TY69

Boobs: 8.5
Enhanced boobs that are soft to grab with eraser nipples and reddish pink tip, great to suck on

Painting:Yes, trimmed bush, pinkish after you spread open her oyster. Made her really horny from my painting

Frenching:Yes, after i got in room and spoke awhile start kissing and slowly started frenching passionately while ripping each others clothes off

BBBJ: 10
Kneel on floor to suck me off while i sat on bedside, test water by pushing her head down to go deeper and she took it like a champ, after that i stood up and proceed to face fuck her. Shiok.

FJ: 8.5
Pussy tight and warm, painted till she was gushing wet and horny.
She push me down and grind her pussy along my shaft. Freaking mental struggle to not just raw her. But she lack stamina, end up i doing most of the banging, moans are damn loud. Can see bed was wet with her juices when we change to doggy style

COF: 10 Highlight of the entire session for me
After some position changes from Cow girl to missionary to lotus, flip her for doggy then standing doggy in front of toilet mirror. Finally when i gonna cum i quickly pull out and removed cap. She auto turn to face me, kneed on the floor
and HJ me till i cum all over her face. Perfect 10 for this, she nv siam or turn away, She really aim at her own face. First burst landed right between her eyes then after that on her nose then into her open mouth before popping mini me into hear mouth to suck me clean. Mini me exited her mouth with a pop. I just stood back and see her still kneeling on the floor with my few days worth of cum dripping down her face.

CIM: 8
1st shot too exciting and took a lot out of me but she insisted on making me cum a 2nd time and she managed to draw whatever cum i have left after a long bbbj that has everything

GFE: NA
Not bad, But i quite immune to FLs KC liao

RTF: 50/50
Prob RTF Beth first

PS: Beth came SG a few times liao, i didn't recognise her on my last visit due to her nose job and god knows what else she did, but she remembered me which was kinda awkward for me at first, LOL
Just had ameet up with Pinky of Doll88
Should not have believed all those FRs especially from senior bros!
She is definitely NOT the model in the youtube video.
The only similarity is both are fair..thats all!
The one in the room, has enhanced boob, flat ass(i dont see or feel any padded ass).
She has hot crooked teeth, and best of all, she confirmed she was not the model in the youtube vid. Damn skinny.
I wont want to talk about service. Actually its not her fault, she didnt post the pixs or video. Well, maybe i should have kept to my instinct and avoid Thai stables for now.
To be fair to her, she was friendly and courteous.
But i came for service and this is one stable i wouldnt want to return to. Guys, you have been warned!
Old 22-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
The one in the room, has enhanced boob, flat ass(i dont see or feel any padded ass).
She has hot crooked teeth, and best of all, she confirmed she was not the model in the youtube vid. Damn skinny.
I wont want to talk about service. Actually its not her fault, she didnt post the pixs or video. Well, maybe i should have kept to my instinct and avoid Thai stables for now.
But i came for service and this is one stable i wouldnt want to return to. Guys, you have been warned!
This stable doll88 is well known for being one of the blacklisted fake stable in sbf. i believed some of the FR are created by doll88 the okt himself, as i went for his lady and i tell the lady about the customer, but the lady tell me that totally no such customers at all. So what does this mean?? Fake Fr by the okt himself.

As one forumer jimmypang has already warned the others about it. i went for his lady sushi, real life is very fat and has a fat round tummy. Stats and info provided all wrong, picture is not the same also.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quick FR for Jam from Dreamz88 (not like she need any)

Actually, it is my second time visiting her since she return to Singapore (would have being more often if not for work commitments). Anyway, even way back from her previous visit, I had said that she was the best boink I have so far this year and this has not changed. Although she not the prettiest or have the best body but she is still good looking and has a nice pair of breast and a curvy ass. She is also definitely one of friendliest girl around and talking to her is really easy (her English is better than most FLs which aid in this) and perhaps this is where there is so much chemistry that I always enjoyed a session with her.

Anyway, she told me something that got me kind of mad. Recently a bro tried to do it raw with her and got angry when she refuses. In the end, refuse to pay even after the session. Sigh, wish such bastards can be castigated. Regardless, don't want to drone on but seriously, raw is war; spare a thought for the rest of community.
Old 22-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post

PERRY > LUSTVEGAS

Face> Looks almost same like picture.
Very pretty chio mid age lady.
Easily one of chio-est i bonk before.

Skin Tone >Very smooth and quite fair.
Those that really take great care of her skin with lotion kind.
And she really smells good.

Boobs > Enhance C cup.Look very nice shape but she don't like her nips to be touch.Only can grab her whole boobs which is quite a turn off for me

Body > Slim kind with nice boob and great meaty ass.
Petite size but can consider model kind of body.
Honestly her body shape overall is very sexy and seducing kind.

Frenching >Totally no kiss and don't even say french.
Tried and she turn her face away.

BBBJ > At least this part is not bad altho she does not deep throat.

Painting/Fingering> Again no entry.
At first she put ky immediately and i told her to wait as i wanna paint her but she say got bacteria if lick inside
Even told me every customer also want to paint.
Another turn off.

FJ > Disappointing first shot FJ.
I am not big size but she said she is in pain.
At first say she say can't cowgirl cos of my cock so never mind i ask to do missionary.Only can slowly inch my cock in and slowly "move".
Doing a half fuck FJ which i can't thrust her fully.

2nd FJ is a better one.
After she start bbbj she automatically put cap on and cowgirl me
Much more better than the first shot.
This time round cock can go in deeper.

Massage > She can do a rather well massage during rest time.

I would say she is 1 of the prettiest FL with good body kind.
Specially her smooth fair skin.
But for me service is more important.
So chio so sexy body but really give you touch for what.
For looks and body you will definitely would not be disappointed.
But for service please look else where.

Would still patron this stable as most of their girl service standard is there and good.

ejazz
Your experience same same my earlier FR. Was waiting to see if other bro have better luck, but looks like not.

No frenching, no kissing, no painting, no sucking her fantastic pair of neh neh. Welcome to SG!

Only saving grace was her massage skill and hot, sexy looks and figure. Which is a waste actually.
Old 22-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
I think you are missing the point here. No one want to hate or boycott the stable not at all, what is being said is just be upfront. Straight to the point, Bro sorry there is a fuck up the girl and she is late or whatever. Then at least the client knows what is going on and where he stands. Then it is his precognitive whether he wants to hang around or cancel. Us as clients would expect the same from your stable, if we are late due to what ever reason you need to make the decision to say Bro sorry you are late will have to move or cancel your slot.

The only reason why I am post this as it also happened to me, Bro DT kept telling me wait another 5 min after waiting 30 min I decided this is not for me and left.
Peace.....
yes bro, you sums it all right. i do not care what reasons dreamzz88 bro DT says about all his reasons in regards to other customers, i have been always earlier or punctual for my booking so when you promise me a time, you have to deliver, not cheat and lie to me to come down than pretend and kay siao to keep quiet while the lady is having another booking with another bro. Isnt this overbooking the slots for the lady and cheat me by saying this timing the lady can, and when i come down on time but have to wait for not 5 minutes, 10 minutes but 40 minutes and dont even reply at all when i ask about him how is it..By promising me a time and when i reach on time, and okt is unable to deliver is equalivent to cheating customers, what is this??? switch and bait technique by this stable???

hey i come down from jurong so far to central to get this cheating from this okt, how will you feelif you are me???
Old 22-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as mine. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please don't reading it

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
-Trustworthy and honest stable with real picture.
-No switch and bait of ladies
-No last minute cancel or any pattern
-Operation style is organise and professional
-Experience stable which is not new
- Instructions was clear and easy booking

Lady Background
-First time to Singapore and working in this line with this stable
-She was from Chiangrai and stay there for quite some time
-Able to communicate in simple english

Lady

Description of lady
- young school gal look
-similiar to the one posted in the thread
-look better in real
-light smooth skin with long dye hair
-belly piercing
-one tattoo at the stomach with wording and some small at the back

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 22 Nov 2016
Time of Action: 1600 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Accommodation: Apartment (shall not comment too much)

(Please liaise with the stable directly when confirm your booking)
-Discreet and easily accessible with various modes of transportation.
-Easy parking

Room Condition
-Room with no attract toilet and
-Cosy & Spacious.
-Big enough for a wardrobe and a bed

Toilet Condition
-No bath tub
-Equipment & towel in good condition
-Small, simple and old looking

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2

Reader Take Note
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it

Lady Stats

Breast: I think “A” not a boob lover, not good at judging
Body: no visible fats or scars. Didn't notice any stretch marks either.
Body size: thin and petite, i was one head teller than her
Pussy hair: nice patch and not long
Pussy: Wet and Tight
Chemistry level: sweet smile and very high
KC level: very high
GFE feel: have a lot of cuddling and kissing throughout the session, make me feel fucking my gf
Characteristic: cute young school gal type

Sextistics

Massage: quite good
Foreplay: very automatic and also last very long
Frenching: Lots of tongue fighting and sucking with combination with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard, from head to toe
BBBJ: deepthroat with lot of slurping and tongue twirling, go around my dick head and shaft in up and down slow motion with strong suction

CIM: almost but never, but will want to make you CIM type
Painting: not sure, if she allow, never try
Moaning: long loud innocent moan
Facial Expression In FJ: young and very pain kind of expression
Fj: small size good to bonk, lift her up to bonk and try out all kinds of positions.
AJ: She does not do AJ
Swallow: Yes, at extra cost but i never try

Verdict
She is a nice lady with no complaints and is patient in serving you. She is sure worth the money to try. She is an ideal choice for those who fancies bonking a young, petite school gal type lady. She is leaving soon, be fast for who has not booked her yet.

Comments

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a session with Adel from Monte29. Response and instruction from bro Carlo was quick and precise.

Central location that was not difficult to find. Knocked on the door and a sweet lady opened the door. Adel is not a SYT but she not ugly either. She answered the door in a tight fitting black dress and brought me into the room.

Shower was SOP, mainly because we were chatting and I didn't initiate any hanky panky. Back in the room she asked if I wanted massage but I rejected as I wasn't a big fan. So we started the foreplay with plenty of kisses and caressing. The build up was very intense, so not like a commercial arrangement.

We kissed slowly and passionately with her sitting on my lap. I caressed her butt and breasts while she kissed my face and torso. There is certain playfulness in the way she engaged me. Can tell she's the horny type.

Soon I started to get hard and she pushed me down and played with my cock. She was a great tease, playing with my hardening dick with her tongue and lips. It was great. I sat up and reached out to finger her pussy and she was already wet.

We switched to 69 and I ate the hell out of her. She was squirming and screaming and really fucking my face. All the while sucking and dripping saliva all over my groin. Our nether regions were fully prepared and dripping wet. She then move to face me and sit on me, rocking her wet pussy all over the shaft of my cock. The feeling was amazing.

She capped me with her mouth and started with reverse cowgirl. Rocking herself and got so into it she squatted on my cock and pounded me. I love it when the girl enjoys it as much as I do.

I flip her over and attacked her sideways. We were both sweaty and it's been some time since I was able to let loose and fuck with no abandon. Adel was screaming and grabbing me asking me to go deeper and harder.

That seemed to be my kyptonite and I came hard and deep in her. She kept pushing her ass toward me and bury my cock even after I cum. She rocked and rocked until she quivered and shook in ecstasy.

I only managed one shot tonight. But damn it was a good shot. We laid on the bed and chatted away. Her grasp of language is good. I washed up paid and left just before time up.

A long FR but no numbers. She's no SYT but she knows her craft and there's absolutely no commercial feel. Awesome girl!
Old 22-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro Cengiz khan, I had already asked Pinky she say you never ask her about the photo, only ask her about her video inside izzit she? Yes, that is her cos you asked her. she don't dare to say she just smile cos you must understand her. she tell me she work as model and Mc in bkk. She don't wanna cos of this job she kana fire at bkk and she though she come sg no body will know about her, that why. And very body thinking is not the same, that why have a misunderstanding. really sorry if cause any unhappy to your bonk. But I can ensure that's her.

Last edited by doll88; 22-11-2016 at 11:16 PM.
Old 22-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcbuilder24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, want to warn all of you, in case none of you have tried.

i came over to SG from Malaysia for work purposes. and tried going with a company called Delacour. saw on $$$$$boy forum.

asked OKT whether pictures are real. and he said its 100% (i was too gullible i know).

so visited the given address, and turns out the ladies are completely different. in fact they are damn ugly.

so please stay away from this Delacour. bunch of conmans. waste time and money

cheers
Old 22-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siakster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone ever had a bad experience with lustvegas?? Previously i msged okt for kinky at 8.30am . He say full. 2nd time also say full. Today lagi best...totally bo chup e msg.
Old 22-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Part 2

Reader Take Note
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it

Lady Stats

Breast: I think “A” not a boob lover, not good at judging
Body: no visible fats or scars. Didn't notice any stretch marks either.
Body size: thin and petite, i was one head teller than her
Pussy hair: nice patch and not long
Pussy: Wet and Tight
Chemistry level: sweet smile and very high
KC level: very high
GFE feel: have a lot of cuddling and kissing throughout the session, make me feel fucking my gf
Characteristic: cute young school gal type

Sextistics

Massage: quite good
Foreplay: very automatic and also last very long
Frenching: Lots of tongue fighting and sucking with combination with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard, from head to toe
BBBJ: deepthroat with lot of slurping and tongue twirling, go around my dick head and shaft in up and down slow motion with strong suction

CIM: almost but never, but will want to make you CIM type
Painting: not sure, if she allow, never try
Moaning: long loud innocent moan
Facial Expression In FJ: young and very pain kind of expression
Fj: small size good to bonk, lift her up to bonk and try out all kinds of positions.
AJ: She does not do AJ
Swallow: Yes, at extra cost but i never try

Verdict
She is a nice lady with no complaints and is patient in serving you. She is sure worth the money to try. She is an ideal choice for those who fancies bonking a young, petite school gal type lady. She is leaving soon, be fast for who has not booked her yet.

Comments

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Great FR,bro....I come around 530pm today and tried out Nuch.Just an inch to meet u....lol....planning to try her this week and hope she still around.

Here My FR for Nuch from Teeruklover

Looks : 70-80% similiar to pics....looks ok.
Body : slight tummy,slim and petite.Slight tan.I'm not good in spotting birth or stretch marks so can't help yours.
Boobs : the most B cup.
Pussy : Natural wet and tight pussy(No KY needed).Trimmed.
Fingering/Painting : Allowed.Healthty pink pussy with a sensitive clit.Can make her cum with just painting.
FJ : Natural moaning and accommodating to all my requests.
GFE : very ting tong,playful and talkative(fun characters).Her english ok level.She work at AGG at Pattaya.

RTF : Maybe but like to try Bel next.Saw her after bro Naka_Timo left and she better looks than Nuch.Definately better looks than the pics provided by the OKT at webs.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Your experience same same my earlier FR. Was waiting to see if other bro have better luck, but looks like not.

No frenching, no kissing, no painting, no sucking her fantastic pair of neh neh. Welcome to SG!

Only saving grace was her massage skill and hot, sexy looks and figure. Which is a waste actually.
Thanks both bro StealthBomber and ejazz for sharing.
Seems ejazz has posted in their forum as well, but got edited out.

Looks are really my type, but I would also get bloody turned off with such service.. not looking to force myself on her. What a waste
Old 23-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Siam Angels - Fiona
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B - Natural, pointed nipples
Body: Slim. Quite tall, I guess around 1.6m?
FJ: 8/10 - Tight pussy and can really feel her vagina clamping me
Kissing: Not much. Not sure if it's due to her mouth ulcer.
GFE: Lacking, more of commercial feel

Pics are considered accurate enough.
Looks can even pass off as Chinese.
Her face shape seemed quite triangular to me.
Has quite some black pigmentation below both eyes though.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks from Monte29 - Claire

Just back from jakarta from site work and feeling damn horny~ even indo girl not bad but I still in love with Thai girl~

At first was looking around SBF and see whether have new stable with real gen or not~ at the end found nothing and plan to return back to bro Carlo girls.

Been patrolling him few months back and his girl never disappointed me. Bro, sorry for looks for other stable~ hahahah

Okay finished poh-Ing let's go into some review on Claire (Monte29). Who ever read my post before, I always go a girl with below few important feature~

Face: 8/10 (without make up). Unfortunately I didn't bring enough cash, else gonna extend my slot to 2. She looks very cute and sweet with her hair untide. To be more specific, the two pic with grey one piece dress assembly 85% of her . For the most bottom pic, left is after plastic and right is before plastic (nose and chin according to her). One word, chio

Body: 8/10. weight estimated about 40-45kg and height is about 150-155cm. Rougher estimated BMI of 19-20. Slim, when I said slim means really slim. Her ass still have abit of meat which is not totally "no ass". One word, petite

Bbbj: 7/10. I have a very high standard on bbbj as so far no one can make me cum from bbbj except my ex-girlfriend that's why I give 7. Skill wise, she is acceptable as she will make you shaft super wet~ and beware if you wanna CiM, please let her know in advance so that she could prepare herself~ yum yum.

FJ: 8/10. After long travel from bandung to Jakarta , jakarta to Singapore I lost all my strength but, with her face and body. I managed to cum twice within 90min~ first in missionary, second in doggy~ one word, shiok!

Painting: no point required~ this should be given by her to me hahahhaha. Anyway she is okay for us to like her but she doesn't like to be fingered. And I don't mind~ as long as I can lick~ muahahahahhahaha

Frenching: 5/10. Only lips to lips kissing. So bro who are into DFK, then you might be disappointed. I'm fine with it just because her moan, body, face and pussy covered this flaws hahahah.

GFE: 9/10. As I know how to speak Thai~ so we easily communication and she told me lots of her things in Thailand~ they selling chicken rice back in rayong~ so if wanna buy her food, please don't buy chicken rice. Hahahhaa. Second round she initiated play with my little bro while we are chatting and she make sure you feel relax and also she make sure you can have your second shot before you leave~

RTF : will get another 1 /2 slots with her before she left Singapore~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1