The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-03-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
2coolPure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bella from Teeruklover:27 Mar 24

OKT : Fast and responsive
Room : 8/10 - Comfortable and clean place
Looks : 8/10 - slight discount from photos, thai tanned skin, got the pinoy look though. light brown highlights on her hair.
Body : 8/10 - not the normal slim type maybe due to bigger body frame, but not the fat kind either. thai tanned skin and 1 tattoo only belly
GFE : 8/10 - GFE normal, able to chat and joke around
BBBJ: 8/10 Blowjob skills are ok. can do DT which is nice.
FJ : 9/10 Enjoyable, experienced in bed with good moaning which excites me. takes the lead in different positions. she prefer doggy so i ended my shot in that position
Language : 8/10 English is fine, just about average can communicate little things
Old 27-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusseryt View Post
Had a great session with yuki from galaxy today
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=

Lady was in her mid 20s and she had a great body

Her boobs are huge for me to boob fuck and sensitive nips to lick n fondle too

French was like war and her tongue skills are good too

She will catbath me on the bed and make me damn steam n high before going down to suck my dick

Sucking is go deep too and damn wet feeling

Once all ready, caps on and started our fuck mission with doggy first, I grab her boobs and smack her ass making her like my whore, control her and she is game to every action

Her moan is loud and her horny expression really can make my water boil faster then normal

When I was cumming, I signal her and she knee down and let me shot all onto her mouth and some landed on her cheeks too

Overall yuki was a wild lady n great service too
Had been seeing FR regarding yuki for the the pass few days and tried her out my self bro Nusseryt FR is genuine on her services
Old 27-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
flyingduck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nara - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 Knocked on the door only to be greeted by a beautiful and extremely sexy girl. She led the way and the fun begins

Boobs: 10/10 natural and big. Double d cup.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 BBBJ was decent and long duration

FJ: 10/10 very accomodating. I think I tried like 5-6 positions with her. Cowgirl, Doggy and a few others which Idk whats it called. She also has strong GFE feel abt her and we were very cheeky with each other in bed.

GFE: 10/10. As mentioned above. She also tell me its her first time coming Sg. Really strong GFE feel.

RTF: Definitely a yes if I have the time. Everything abt this session was superb. Big thumbs up to okt for bringing this kind of gal come Sg and giving me directions to get to the place.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kiss918slut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nutty - Seduction

Looks: 8/10 good looking girl next door look. Grows on u.
Body: 9/10 right humps. My ideal fav petite body.
Boobs: 8.5/10 soft original and 100% god-made nice to suck and grab
Bbbj: 8/10 good skills. Non stop suck. Even when I proposed to put on the cd she say wait and carried on. Extinct already.
Fj: 9/10 naturally very wet. No need ky. Very accomodating.
Gfe: 10/10 thus is where she scores. It was like making out with a new gf. Constantly gigging, looking into your eyes, playing with my bro. Non stop action that starts from the shower.

Overall a very worthy bonk. She's leaving soon. So try her earlier if can.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rin - SS

OKT quick and easy

Looks as per pics, young girl for sure
Body is slim
Boobs B, natural

Very good BBJ, attention to the head and body

Not a commando type but after we did several position she got on top and rode me fast and hard and made me cum

I left fully drained, my little bro was happy too,

Really good service from Rin, will support her again if got time.
Old 27-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl - Bella (LB)
Stable - Teeruk
Review - overall a good bonk . 8
Bbbj - long bbbj with some amount of Deep throat and ball licking . 9
French - little - 7
FJ- can ride but prefer to be risen . 8
Massage - don’t opt as was getting late
Body - 7

She mentioned that she’s here as her mother is in hospital and underwent surgery after suffering stroke . Sounded genuine . Whether you choose to believe or not but if can support her it would help her

Cheers
Old 27-03-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Funnybones is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

Aom
From FG

Look: Slight blemish but won't reject.

Body: Slim but not boney. Boobs can fondle, suck.

Bbbj Bj with lots of licking action. 1st shot Ended with CIM in her.

Fj very skillful and hardworking, very wild bonk session where she did everything that i fantasize about

Rtf: if vitamin M permits

Last edited by Funnybones; 27-03-2024 at 10:14 PM.
Old 27-03-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Manchester78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Rollypolly
FR: Aleen
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...6#post23166586

Body :10/10
Boobs: 10/10
Fj 8/10
Bj 9/10
Overall she was good
Old 27-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xborg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a mystery bonk from galaxy yesterday

To my surprise I got loreal and wow was the first thing in my mind

Lady was in her 19s and full of energy and great service

Thanks Bro galaxy for giving such a surprise to me
Old 27-03-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979694

FR for Jiffy from Terminal21
Booked 1s

Looks : 8/10 Quite hot and cute, quite shocked because very similar to photos posted.

Body : 9/10 Hot body. Slim, perky ass, great racks (i confirm it's natural). Nice curvy figure perfect for doggy

BBBJ : 8/10 nice grip on my cock but it quite short. Maybe she's a bit inexperienced but no prob for me

FJ : 9/10 Rode me like a champ, flipped to missionary and then doggy. Her perky butt really made for doggy, spend a long time in this position. Is aid I want to cum and she auto change to missionary, grab my butt closer so I cum deep inside

GFE : 8/10 Smiles a lot and hug a lot. Her English is not so good so not much chatting going on

RTF : Yea sure if can refill vit M quick

You can bring your own towels if you like bigger one, provided there is the small size
Old 27-03-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=980067
DarDar ffr Foxythai

Have wondful session and fabulous servie

Looks:80% same person as pic.
Figure: Quite a good height. Snow white and fair skin.Very small size pinky nibbles that rarely see before with nice size and shape boobs.
French: Lots of tongue fight
BBBJ: Good suction will definitely feel in the haven once she wraps her mouth around my DiDi. Can lick and suck long time no complaints.
FJ: Over 30 minutes with doggie, cowgirl, missionary etc. She like on the top to fuck me hard.
Gfe : service oriented and very nice young girl always ask if I like it. English fluent. Has a grand father from France so she looks like Ang moh in some angel.
Old 27-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtbc1983 View Post
Review May from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=978615&highlight=

Looks: 10/10 she is young, 23 years old. Have Barbie dolls look!
Figure: 10/10 very slim. No fats found. As her age so young, the slim very smooth and nice
Boobs: 8/10 well shaggy type but as I said she is young, so really got XMM SYT feels. A little bit milk some more
French: 10/10 she loves it and easy to get wet
FJ and BJ: 10/10 best of my life liao! Really feels more like making love than just sex!
Massage: 8/10 she can do massage but not really strong type. Still able to relax for me

Overall: young, SYT , feel like poly and uni days. She is shy at first but can chat and once the chemistry there, everything can settle and feels the right way. Your days will not be disappointed after the session. She don’t complain. She can do wat u request so long as not too pervert type can liao. She make you feel more like having love.

RTF: sure will come back to find one day before she go back

Had may this afternoon for a RTF session was craving some young meat had since i already knew how the session was gonna be rather then looking for a new syt and get disappointed non the less may didn't fail me . Those bros who need thier syt cravings can consider may .
Old 27-03-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
fireburnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cotton from KinkAngel. Seasoned bros will recognize her as Bell from CF previously.

Looks: Pictures are accurate minus the usual whitening and smoothening filters. Won't reject in person. Chiobu SYT as expected and she's fair for a Thai. Sure to catch your eyes if you see her walking down the street.

Body: Nubile body that just turned 20. Perky and soft natural C-cups on a slim figure as in long slender arms and legs with thin waist. Usually big boobs = bakness. But not for her. Only nitpick is her small bit of tummy fats but rly nth to complain about.

Bbbj: Not done. Instead gave her a DATY which she enjoyed.

Fj: Participative with soft moans. Tried missionary and cowgirl. Had a good view of her beautiful boobs bouncing during cowgirl. Tight pussy as expected from a young lady.

Gfe: Spent time before and after session to chitchat using GT. Service is akin to regular slow and gentle sex with a GF. Not aggressive or PSE if that's what you're looking for.

Overall: Well worth the money spent. Don't miss out on this SYT gem!

Comments: Thanks to OKT for replying fast and being accommodating. Will support this stable if they continue to bring in more gems 👍🏻
Old 27-03-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
fireburnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cotton from KinkAngel.

Looks: Pictures are accurate minus the usual whitening and smoothening filters. Won't reject in person. Chiobu SYT as expected and she's fair for a Thai. Sure to catch your eyes if you see her walking down the street.

Body: Nubile body that just turned 20. Perky and soft natural C-cups on a slim figure as in long slender arms and legs with thin waist. Usually big boobs = bakness. But not for her. Only nitpick is her small bit of tummy fats but rly nth to complain about.

Bbbj: Not done. Instead gave her a DATY which she enjoyed.

Fj: Participative with soft moans. Tried missionary and cowgirl. Had a good view of her beautiful boobs bouncing during cowgirl. Tight pussy as expected from a young lady.

Gfe: Spent time before and after session to chitchat using GT. Service is akin to regular slow and gentle sex with a GF. Not aggressive or PSE if that's what you're looking for.

Overall: Well worth the money spent. Don't miss out on this SYT gem!

Comments: Thanks to OKT for replying fast and being accommodating. Will support this stable if they continue to bring in more gems 👍🏻
Old 27-03-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
BizarreForum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fahsai from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 She looks mid 20s, has the plastic face

Body: 8/10 slim and fair skin

BBBJ: 9/10 Blowjob skills commendable, can do slow and fast sucking

Pussy: 8/10 man made, with lube u can feel its inside, quite well made

FJ : 9/10 Started with cowgirl, she's very hardworking with cowgirl. She started slowly before increasing the speed gradually. Then we change to doggy style from the back then lastly to missionary.

Massage: -/10 didnt offer

Overall: quite similar to a female experience cept for dryness, could improve abit more on GFE as i felt it was lacking towards me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1