The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Transducer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Got 2 cibai kia zap me for posting Cookie FR. Basically I don't fuck care. If you have balls do zap me until -ve. This is what I wanna say ... KAN LIN LAU BU CAO CIBAI!!!
Bro Bombastic, no worry kekeke... It's very common over here. Immune to it long time.

Btw, cookie is a good girl actually, however, different clients will get different servicing. For instance, this is the real world whereas nothing is fair, some people are lucky, some biased against the others, some like to deduct points, some prefer sex over love, some WL bj, some WL bbbj depends etc.. many more, right? If all WLs servicing are equal, cookie will be the best to be consumed in Petain.
Old 13-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile H26R18 Cookie

This brother FR is very Cookie, yes! She is that sweet and her sister Miki has the same package. Take her during your next trip.

Is time I ask the girls a Q which I feel, no body knows a shit. What impact she will receive after all the writing in the website? I might have throw this to ex H16R04 Yo Yo, any brother remember her? Beautifully tits in foxy CFM face, she is one value WL b4 Cookie and the 3 white bunnies.

She said her boss would not be pleased. A tragic that 3 years ago I had desire her again, she quit the scene and, I could vision the BJ the frenchings we had go all the way.

Or that Diamond said she knew somebody has written her, when guys walked in and request kinky stuffs.
Old 13-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Bro Jacky,

I am newbie here.

You mean this house is for Christians? How about Buddhists, can we visit this house as well?
This is hilarious , of cos u can.
I believe he intended to say christen-ing (g**gle the meaning if u don't know)
Old 13-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Today really sue day for me. Off day, Vitamin m just got reloaded, otw to petain at 4pm from north west area by kje-pie. Out of a sudden heavy rain!! Lan-lan u turn back home. Will make another trip some other day. Sian.
Old 13-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
This is hilarious , of cos u can.
I believe he intended to say christen-ing (g**gle the meaning if u don't know)
Just as amazed by Bro Jacky FR. So christianing and somehow he is classified by the WLs as ghost, how can such a new house went in a ghost. Maybe he should stay on the sideline for a while and let other cheongsters enjoy first b4 the spirit go round the whole PT.
Old 14-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haizzz had quite a bad day at petain today... firstly, it started raining soon after i arrived. then i went to cookie's room and no lights... walked ard for a while under the rain and finally saw miki for the 1st time as she was packing up to go home (i tink), and also saw da s for the 1st time. din really have the "feel" for them so din take them.

continued walking ard and saw pat eating some food together with 2 other WLs. waited for her for quite a while and finally she goes back to her room, but she closed her door and turned off the light...

walked ard somemore and as i walked past kico's door, it opened and so i decided to RTF her.

somehow it seemed like she wasn't as friendly as the 1st time i took her. maybe cos this time round it was at a later timing and she tired liao. we started chatting a bit and she mentioned tat long time nv see me liao (hmmm dunno whether she really recognised me or its just wat she says to everyone)

anyway, we started with the usual washing and everything else was also same as the last time i took her. catbath, hj, capped and then bj. bj also same like last time in 3 different positions, me lying on bed, then standing on floor and then thrusting her mouth with her lying on bed. this time round i watched the time so tat i did not have to rush thru the fj like last time...

after the bj was the fj and we started in missionary this time round. after tat we switched to doggie and finished off with time to spare.

would include some comparisons with the 1st time i took her.

Looks: 9/10 (gave her an 8 the last time round but somehow she looked prettier today with an emo look...)

Boobs: 8/10 (still a good grab)

Body: 8/10 (dunno whether i see wrongly anot but she seemed to have slimmed down a bit. seems to have a better figure now.)

BJ: 8.5/10 (still very shiok but like i mentioned, she seemed tired or maybe not in a good mood today so the enthusiasm was a bit lacking and bj lacked a bit of power)

Service: 8.5/10 (not as friendly as the last time round and less enthusiastic.)

RTF: hmmmm the last time round i mentioned tat i wont RTF her in the near future but eventually i still did it today, 3 trips later... so, never say never... would still like to try cookie 1st but kico would definitely be in the top 3 of my backup list.
Old 14-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Just as amazed by Bro Jacky FR. So christianing and somehow he is classified by the WLs as ghost, how can such a new house went in a ghost. Maybe he should stay on the sideline for a while and let other cheongsters enjoy first b4 the spirit go round the whole PT.
All these houses have been around for a very long time so I am sure they have some history behind them. Does anybody know of any interesting stories on the histories of the houses?

I am also curious as to why H26 was closed for so long.
What was the reason for its closure? I was having some tcss with some ah peks at the temple beside H17 and one of them was telling about a long haired female ghost reportedly seen in one of the end houses back in the 90s. He would not say which house was it but hinted that it is one of these closed for very long houses H26, H28 & H30.
Old 14-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
sounds like a big, bad Cookie Monster!
chicken bro, cookie come back liao u veri happy hor
rtf her new house liao buay
Old 14-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ione View Post
haizzz had quite a bad day at petain today... firstly, it started raining soon after i arrived.
somehow it seemed like she wasn't as friendly as the 1st time i took her. maybe cos this time round it was at a later timing and she tired liao.
what time was that? 6pm?
well, we can't expect them to smile at every customer.
Old 14-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
chicken bro, cookie come back liao u veri happy hor
rtf her new house liao buay
Not yet leh....I not so "siao on" like you!
Bro, you tried Lily yet? Kind of still haven't taste this nasi lemak yet....so feel like unfinished business!
Old 14-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

walau open one week liao n u still didn't ..
haiz ..no wonder .. she always say u take so long to come

lily? bo leh ... i veri long din go petain liao
duno the gerls got miss me anot ..
Old 14-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just ate cookie for lunch... there was a crowd outside her room when i reach, in the end go out see see look look finally went back her door is open!! Fast hand fast leg chiong go in...

The last rtf was around b4 new year and today went to her new room 18. Glad that she still remember me and we chit chat abit b4 action start.

Still as friendly and chatty.. service wise still the same as last time and is a gd session.. she is looking gd and more pretty, haha maybe i long time no see her.. i would spend my 50 either on her or kico only as this 2 girls is worth more then 50 bucks .

I dont know y some bro got bad session with her but for me.. service is still the best and she is still very friendly like last time.

Will rtf her when got time.. definately!!
Old 14-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

They dun miss u , I do ! Hee hee !
Old 14-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

u disappear for so long, simi kan tau
eat alone ah ?
Old 14-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
They dun miss u , I do ! Hee hee !
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u disappear for so long, simi kan tau
eat alone ah ?
Eat simi alone bo jio?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1