The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-03-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Natan123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tangmo from Merci

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...3#post23169893

OKT: Fast and responsive

Looks: 10/10 Natural Beauty and looks exactly like pics

Body: 9/10 Slim build, slight thai tan. Bakness 3, my type

Boobs: 9/10 Natural and soft, nice to cup

BBBJ: 9/10 Nice suction and hardworking

FJ: 9/10 Accomodating and very active. wet and tight too

GFE: 9/10 Cheek and cheerful, very much like first love type

True Gem not to be missed
Old 30-03-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jk025123 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Gucci
Looks : 8/10
Body : 10/10 I like petite girls, so this one is totally my type
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : today last day, sadly
Usually girls last day have bad service, but this girl very hard working. Worth the money spent. Good stable, booked many girls in the past 2 months, always left satisfied
Old 30-03-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Bytechap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Kelly

OKT: quick response since verified before

Look: 8/10 very same as photos, fair skin and pretty. very young too

Body: 9/10 Petite, slim no fat smooth skin. hot-bod type

Boobs: 9/10 soft and light brown nipples, can see due to weight starting to drop soon and some silicon if u squeeze them tight

BBBJ: 8/10 good eye contact when bj. suction also commendable

French:8.5/10 Nice tongue movements, didnt shy away.

Pussy: 8/10 nice made pussy. feels real when i fingered, lack of wetness

FJ: 8/10 she can ride very long. Hard working no complaints and very accommodating switching to doggy and missionary.

GFE: 8.5/10 Good GFE as we cuddled and chat on bed

Overall was great session, felt 90% like a female. only is the dryness of her pussy, alittle high pitch voice and bigger bone structure like a man. if not would be perfect like a female
Old 30-03-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Veroomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 2nd LB visit with this stable.

Location: East location, easy for public transport and parking.

Looks: 9/10 Fairer in real person. Similar to photo. Looks totally like a female. Similar height as me so i consider this tall. Foxy face with alittle pitchy voice so a tell-sign to differentiate.

Body: 8/10 Slim figure for her size. her manmade boobs and pussy looks good as well

French: 9/10 Yes, sensual to tongue tight

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Wet sensual licking, suction ok with some DT. Also like to caress and lick your balls

AR: -/10 Not available

Fj: 8.5/10 lots of moaning, no offense but alittle too much moaning that i felt embarrassed. We did doggy and AJ which felt really tight i came soon after.

Attitude: 8/10 Accommodating to requests, maybe know she's LB and need to work harder when competiting with other females.

If between Gene and Fahsai, i would prefer Gene as i felt more genuine with her as our chemistry is better. Saw some good FR for Kelly, will try her if got the time as today the timeslot i want she's taken.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Mexi is simply stunning, look at her gorgeous photos and you won't believe she is the same look or even better in real life, she can easily win the most beautiful lady award in this industry if there were one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos9009 View Post
Mexi from LFT

location: little india apartment. quite discreet just abit challenging to find parking during peak hours.

saw that there's a weekend promo so went for it and asked for Mexi. went up to location and greeted by her in the sand coloured top in her TG video. looks wise was close to her pictures with a pretty face and first impression was that she's quite skinny at about 1.65m tall. small chat before she undressed and she's really skinny with A or small B boobs. showered together without much action, just touching here and there.

went back room, started with DFK and then spent quite some time on BBBJ. sensual with eye contact and gave attention to the balls too. returned the favour with some tongue and finger action on her V and felt the wetness inside. proceeded to missionary and elevated her hips for a deeper penetration. moans were quite loud and managed to cum together for first shot.

break time was just cuddling in bed and talking about her experiences. language wise she's okay with english but if you're able to speak thai or korean will be a bonus. said she's 26 and works back home in BKK at KTV. claims she drinks alot but her figure doesn't suggest that. GFE was pretty high and gave her undivided attention throughout the break.

second round started with BBBJ again which I really enjoyed. hopped on for CG without ky and I was really impressed by the intensity of her movements. moans got a lot louder and I asked if she was okay but she just said it's because I'm big (ego boost only) 😂 switched various positions and got to release after 5-6 positions.

overall, would say that she's worth it at that price for slim figure and good attitude. says she doesn't have much business so interested bros can go check her out.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 30-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Trapper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=980514&highlight=

Tammy
GX

Looks:
8 discount abit accurate from photo

Boob:
8 just nice and fit to her body

Figure:
8 she is on the petite side and is on the slim side

BBBJ:
9 really good with a lot of eye contact and strong suction, good in licking other area too

Sex:
9 Very good. This one is Kinky and you can push her limits. I tried and she never refused anything. Not going to put details here as YMMV.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bobo of Playboy Bunnies

Was looking for target and saw a familiar face. Traced back my history and saw the FL was here back in Jan under different nick and stable. Fast hand fast leg book her and to my surprise I was 1st blood as she touched down just yesterday
Looks: Same 150ish, PreMILF late 20s looks .... Very sweet smile. Definitely head turner if you see her outside. Opened the door wearing her silky texture nightie. She told me to get her some food as she did not manage to eat much the evening b4.
Boobs: The Manmade Ds looks alluring on her ... Seasoned and soft nice to grab
Body: Still well maintained. Small petite build with small waist and a right back scripture tattoo and bubble butt...
French: Yes...little tongue fight ... more like sensual DFK
BBBJ: She started her bbbj during shower and her blow was sensual as well.. reminisced the time we had during Jan. Had to climb up the loft stairs to the room. Once reached bed and after kisses and her teasing my nipples, we did 69 and she was squirming while I painted her...her pubs was kinda of prickly but I ignored and made her really wet and made her more wet by ARing her ....
FJ: Started round 1 with cowgirl then bedside lotus position...frenched all the way while doing the deed...she was really wet and came on her belly shortly ... Washed up and napped for a while we cuddled. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples and carelessing her pussy ... painted her and started with spooning position ... had a couple positions end 2nd shot with her on cowgirl ...
GFE: Gao gao.... the shy office colleague fwb...
RTF: Yes if Vit M permits
Old 30-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Comiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a very wonderful time with Fahsai this late noon.

For Fahsai from Teeruklover

OKT: 9/10 fast and responsive, easy instructions

Looks: 8/10. 90 percent same like pic, early 20s. can tell is LB after looking at her for sometime, quite plastic face.

Body: 8/10. firm body with nice figure, skin tone quite fair.

Boobs: 8/10 quite big for me. firm and enhance boobs, alittle hard though

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ suction power is strong. Licking my balls and dickhead which aroused me.

Pussy: 9/10 clean shaved, very nicely made pussy. Didnt paint as she applied the lube quite early.

FJ: 8/10. Accommodating with different positions. We did riding front and back then missionary. Time was tight to try too many positions.

GFE: 8/10 GFE was ok for me.

Attitude: 8/10 good attitude, we had a good time in total. Not time watcher.

Overall satisfaction: 8/10 for this session
Old 30-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Subwayfootlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Dar Dar from FoxyThai - 30 March

OKT 10/10: Again, FT OKT service level was top notch, very quick & responsive, confirmed my appointment with Dar Dar for this afternoon.

Looks 7/10: Dar Dar has a baby face. She greeted me in a night gown and by looking at her, can already tell that she has naturally very fair complexion.

Body 7/10: Natural B boobs, really pink nipples chubby with baby fats, which I liked to squeeze cos she's really young .

Shower service 8/10: I got into the shower, she followed me in and both of us squeezed into the small shower cubicle. Her body was constantly brushing against my dick but she couldn't care less, or maybe she purposely did that

Soaped me up from to back, then started BBBJ in the shower, which felt really good! Got me 100% hard there.

BBBJ 9/10: After shower, I dried myself and laid down, then Dar Dar came on top of me, started BBBJ. I couldn't help squeezing her arms, and wherever I can get hold of her. Young flesh definitely feels different Then she came on top of me, I squeezed her from front to back, groping her all over and licking wherever my mouth could reach. She started frenching me then cos I got her pretty high too haha.

FJ 9/10: After BBBJ when I was cement hard, she put on my condom and put lots and lots of KY. Dar Dar started with cowgirl, boy this girl was tight! We continued frenching. Then I switched to missionary and pumped her hard. Then we switched to doggy and I continued to bang her hard for another 10mins until I came.

2nd shot: we chatted for around 15mins after my first shot, then I started groping her again, couldn't help kissing her all over her body again. She automatically reached for my dick and got it rock hard again. It is becoming a norm for my 2nd shot that I always end up frenching the girl while she and me take turns jacking off. After around 10mins, I exploded all over her again. This was a pretty intense climax because after I came, she reached down to do BBBJ on me again!

Not only then, when I went for my 2nd shower, she squeezed in again and continued to jack me off and did BBBJ again! Was pretty intense and loved this lovely girl!

GFE 8/10: Dar Dar can speak English reasonably well, so we could somehow click.

RTF: Yes
Old 30-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sinsk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angie
7th Heaven

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=980239

I really wanted to keep this gem to myself! But ive promised to help her out as she is very in need of money!

Looks : 9.5/10
She is the type that you will look twice on the streets of Bangkok wishing yourself could bang her right there and then! When she opened the room door, i was like awestruck is this for real, with a split moment i thought i would be banging Blackpink - Lisa!

Body : 10/10
Natural boobs, slim body, she smells so sweet! No tattoos! She dislikes em as well which makes us both a perfect match!

BBBJ : 9.5/10
She appears to be shy but her hands autoroam asking for your cock! Im rock hard just by seeing and dreaming about fucking her! She suck like its a pacifier for her with slow and sensual suction!

FJ : 10/10
At this point of time, nobody would believe we get to bang a working class girl from Bangkok! She’s horny with all the love juices and mention im big for her, bros with big tool please go slow on her, she has good stamina, open to all positions, french like GF and bang like GF! She could take all the hard pounding, wet and asking for more! All the moans is unforgettable!

GFE : 9.5/10
She treats me as if im her bf, the attitude is really great, not a time watcher, and we chit chat with goggle translate and some Eng words maybe abit hard for her to understand.

RTF:
Definitely will visit one more time before she goes back!

7th Heaven bro! Angie is really a gem of all gems that is currently on Dome1! Don’t missed out, i really don’t want to share but anyways! Overall superb bonk and checks all the box that describe her!

SWEET, PRETTY & DEMURE GIRL NEXT DOOR W HIGH GFE
Old 30-03-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
stryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to all

Had wanted to try other fls but no luck. Asked Kink Angel for Cherry but she was down so went for cotton instead

Okt: 8 quick response. 1st time booking them so gave the usual verification. Given some merry go round bf arrive at destination
Looks: 9 Youthful look. Almost identical to photos. Tall 1.6m+ with long hair. Fair skin.
Body: 9.5 Young nubile slim body, with a small tattoo near stomach
Boobs: 9.5 all natural C, with lovely nipples. Nipples protrude when she was high after licking, sucking on it
Shower: nothing much
Catbath: 5 just touch my body a while bf go for my rod
Frenching: Not sure if she ok with it as she was covering her mouth when on the bed as I catbath her
Painting/fingering: 9 well trimmed so devour with relish. When I catbath her, she was already twitching, so when go to her pussy, she jerks a few times and trying to hold her moans. Easily enjoying her pussy >20 mins as no odour and seeing her squirm
BBBJ: 6 did for <1min bf asked me to take over.
FJ: 9 asked me to F her after her high from painting. applied some KY bf going in her in missionary. This time she was not holding back, moaning out when I pump her (real or not, I like her actions). Seeing her face and moaning, not long bf I unload. Already 45 mins gone and was tired out. Nowadays hard to do 2S
Communication: 8 can understand and speak basic English. Had to use GT and voice translate when talking about more things
GFE/Service: 7 Welcome me in with some basic convo. Dressed like a young lass in strap top and shorts, would be better if she wear like her photos. When saw me, she cheekily ask whether I can do 2S Can tell she is still green but will get better with more experience. She was clueless or unsure what to do sometimes. Through the convo, realise I had some things in common with her.
Damage: 160/90/2
RTF: Maybe. Like her youthful antics just that she needs to take more initiative. Those who like young sweet things, should have a good session but have to guide her

She likes chocolate and finished a few I brought her. But she don't like mango

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979252
Kinky Thai - Yuna
Love Fortress - Anita
Foxy Thai - Nana, Darin
7th Heaven - Aurora, Claudia
silk stocking - Ozone
X-Factor - Nana
Old 30-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Orlandowoolrige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maylee from Kinkangel

OKT: Patient, good booking exp despite some hiccups on my end

Looks & body: Accurate to photos

Had a fun time with her, she’s friendly and easy to get along with, great GFE (be nice to her ofc). Good English as advertised. Amazing bj skills too. Location was a plus, discreet and convenient with a spacious room and toilet.

RTF worthy for sure but she is leaving tomorrow.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aom
From Flirty girls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

She opened the door wearing black lingerie, slim, cute and smiling. Looks very close to the published pics.

Body is slim, not skinny with some lovely boobs that fit her frame and a cute round ass.

Another good fuck first round got me quite there, I have to stopped her to prevent cumming. 2nd round she persisted on moans are soft and seductive was okay with changing a lot of positions, smooching me non stop all over the place to keep me aroused.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pps1742 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf icezy lovehouse

Same goodness as before, if anything she's even bolder lol, after enter room straight hug n kiss, and slapped my butt.
In return fuked her hard with butt slapping in several positions making her shiver several times. Shot and went washup n massage.
After she massaged me, she req i massaged her again, thought she wanted normal massage but she kept directing my hands to her pussy. No choice lol got to work to make her cum again with my fingers.
Very tingtong cheerful girl, very proactive best pornstar experience i encountered so far.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 7
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Pim, Onlyfans model

Looks : 10/10 (got enough photos and videos to show how she looks like, she's prettier in real life. Can see her dimples when she smiles.

Body : 9/10 (same as above 😂 slight blemishes on her arm due to tattoo removal)

BBBJ : Amazing, her HJ skills even more amazing. She's definitely skilled

FJ : Expected a PSE but in reality she's actually quite a sweet gentle girl. Be nice to her and go slow and steady.

GFE : Top notch. She keeps trying to help me to remove dead skin from my body lol.

RTF : If I have money of course I will....alas...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1