The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Well, this is not an FR.

this noon sms TL stable and asked for Focus. ask damage, ask location, and ask availability of the lady..

so everything confirm already, i asked, any reviews on her?

So I asked him 1 service that I need..

He said she does not provide. So decided not to go ahead with it.

Cuz no that service. I can't cum. Hahahaha. So skip lo

wa. heng ah. never proceed to book her.

but at least he is honest alright? some OKT say have this have that. got dragon got tiger..

but go there. become worm.

kudos to this stable. and offered first blood for Jeab. not to my liking though...

any takers?

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!

Last edited by fabiann; 28-11-2016 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Update
Old 28-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Promised bro DT from Dream88 a post because I felt bad that I had to cancel on him last minute last Saturday as I cock up my schedule.

Booked Jam for sat night as heard she is flying off soon. Everything confirm liao then stupid me realize got duty. Paisehly messaged neon DT, he just gave a lol reply. Can imagine why also la as Jam that day very busy. But his service all this while was good even though was my bad. So thanks bro DT. This is for u. We need some Okt like this. I confirm find u again, please don't block me. I think previously I used one or two of your girls before. Thanks!
Old 28-11-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
Promised bro DT from Dream88 a post because I felt bad that I had to cancel on him last minute last Saturday as I cock up my schedule.

Booked Jam for sat night as heard she is flying off soon. Everything confirm liao then stupid me realize got duty. Paisehly messaged neon DT, he just gave a lol reply. Can imagine why also la as Jam that day very busy. But his service all this while was good even though was my bad. So thanks bro DT. This is for u. We need some Okt like this. I confirm find u again, please don't block me. I think previously I used one or two of your girls before. Thanks!
On a brighter side, Jam was able to get more rest then as she said she's already tired that day also and flying off next day
Old 28-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dreamz88dreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post

Thanks for the FR bro. Sometimes i do understand y last min cancel. But some r fucking too ridiculous.
Oops sorry for that. Pls come again bro.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamz88dreamz View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. Sometimes i do understand y last min cancel. But some r fucking too ridiculous.
Oops sorry for that. Pls come again bro.
Should have given me the cancelled slot, Bro!😢😢
Old 28-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dreamz88dreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Should have given me the cancelled slot, Bro!😢😢
Sorry dude. Pls try again when she comes back.
Old 28-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

FR on Bel from teeruk lover.

Focus unable to do what I needed. So OKT intro Bel to me.

He say confirm won't regret one la. And decided to take the plunge. And go for her.

Since I can't get her first blood. I got her last blood.

Service wise. Is very good. As what I was promised. That I won't regret trying bel.

So indeed. I didn't regret.

I decided not to give any points. Because even I give 100 points. We Bros also can't book her le. She is going back Thailand liao lo.

Honest OKT. promised this and that. And definitely I will get it from the lady that I booked.

On a side note. I saw focus there. Really quite chio.

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 28-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pat from Dreamzz..

Skin Tone: very dark compared to pic
Tattoos : Yes, big one on her back..
Boobs: A cup i think
Shower together: No
CIM: No --> even thought stats says yes, complained to OKT

RTF: no ...
Old 28-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Modigliani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried kyra from sex sense yet? Unable to search any reviews. Thanks in advance for sharing!
Old 28-11-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on April from Emmanuelle

Looks: 7/10 Close enough to pic, most of their gals have to imagine wihout eyeshadow
Body: 6.8/10 Nothing to shout about quite average slim and light tan
Boobs: 6/10 A/B cups, quite small if she was more of a syt i would be excited, defintely not C
Frenching: 6/10 Little bit can tell she's not really into it
Painting/fingering: Paint yes, not much handplay which is strange that she'll let me finger her ass but not her pussy lol
FJ: 6.5 Quite average, maybe location no real mood

Was thinking of trying Pamela but the place not really for me, plus saw another dude there who I think was repairing/renovating... pretty awkward
Old 28-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
On a brighter side, Jam was able to get more rest then as she said she's already tired that day also and flying off next day
I agree. My last two session with her ended up with us at the starbucks nearby cause she really tired and she needed the caffeine boast. Can't blame her as she has been in Singapore for quite a while and given her popularity. Anyway, nice change of pace chatting about her life etc while slipping latte.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Took Jam once and managed to get her nipples to leak milk.
She was lactating when she gets turned on.
Large C cups, with milk!
Slurp!!!
Old 28-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohnnyWadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriteeee View Post
Hi bro, so namwan is not the person in the picture?
She was. Face to Face, I found her more attractive!
Old 28-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pjgbjjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR on Licky from Emmanuelle on Nov 26

Looks: 6.5/10 Can recognize her but her photos look way better
Body: 8/10 Slim and quite tall - around 1.65m
Boobs: 6/10 A cup; definitely not for boob lover..
Frenching: 10/10 very passionate & intimate
Fingering: Allow
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow, deep and wet; don't like sucking my balls though
FJ: 8/10 accommodating; her ass is quite good for doggy & reverse cowgirl
Communication: 7/10 Simple English
Massage: So so; at least she tried!
GFE: 10/10 Friendly; very good attitude!
RTF: Maybe

Gotta leave a bit earlier as someone was waiting outside...
Old 29-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
I agree. My last two session with her ended up with us at the starbucks nearby cause she really tired and she needed the caffeine boast. Can't blame her as she has been in Singapore for quite a while and given her popularity. Anyway, nice change of pace chatting about her life etc while slipping latte.
She might come back in few months time, but I wish she don't have to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1