The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
hey mate, were you there last night?? i got a call today from one of the girls at middle tope and she was telling me of news that had spread from the madam leona shop down to tope st... apparently a fight broke out in madam leona and one guy was hit on the head with a pole and died. police were down there interviewing the girls..
Man killed with iron bar after South Melbourne brothel brawl | Herald Sun
Old 12-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dropped by at 43 Tope this evening and I didn't book any girl because I didn't really feel to.

Anyway, when I was about to get in my car, I saw a couple girl walked out from 43 Tope and it looked like they just finished their shifts. I was thinking to offer them a lift and maybe I could try to meet them after hour. I hesitated for minute and then when I turned around they're already gone. I saw another man driving along in a toyota yaris and I knew he noticed them as well and started to slow down (he's definitely an asian. Could this man be one of the member here? ).

Since I lost them, I went off and headed towards Coles sth Melb, thinking to go home. After a few minutes, I realized how stupid I would be if I didnt try to offer them a ride. I started to look for them and driving around the block for 5 minutes and I saw this same car was stalking them from a distance LOL.

I quickly drove past the car and I slowed down and opened my window and said hi. One of the girl was on the phone and the other one whom I kinda like turn her head to me and looked puzzled. I asked them where they wanted to go and they said they're going home and was looking for a taxi. I offered them a lift and initially they hesitated and quickly agree after that.

When they got in, I asked their name and they introduce themselves as Asako 9definitely Kimchi) and Lusi (kimchi as well). Asako is not really my taste and to be honest I don't really remember how she looks like. Lusi, on the other hand is my type, and I started the chit chat and I notice she has heavy make up on her. She is quite petite and she has a curly long hair and dyed her hair in brownish colour. I remember there was a review here about Asako but I couldnt find the review about Lusi.

Perhaps any bro here can help me? MAybe bro sefure or pocket rocket can help me to identify her and share a bit of review of her here? I'm thinking to follow her up after hour since I managed to get her number. I've done this before and I've got a few WL contacts on my mobil so it's not really new for m. Most of them just wanted to milk me but some were quite good and the good ones were my valued fuck buddies.

I reckon we should get together and meet up and maybe we can go to the joints and have fun
Old 12-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
...I'm thinking to follow her up after hour since I managed to get her number....some were quite good and the good ones were my valued fuck buddies

If she got some hot looking friends, dun forget to call me hor?!
Good man!!!
Old 13-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Holy sh*t! Any more updates on this story? Wow, really unfortunate incident. Were they the Viet gangsters?? The heat in Melb must be really getting into them.

BTW love the FRs guys, keep them rolling! Oh how I miss Tope st.
Old 13-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
hey mate, were you there last night?? i got a call today from one of the girls at middle tope and she was telling me of news that had spread from the madam leona shop down to tope st... apparently a fight broke out in madam leona and one guy was hit on the head with a pole and died. police were down there interviewing the girls..
No, I wasn't at Madam Leona when the fight broke out. Thank goodness!

A WL who was working that night just called me back.
Our conversation was brief since I only wanted to find whether she's OK.

Apparently a WL rejected a booking from a Thai guy for some unknown reason then all hell broke loose.

Hmmm, I think I should go cheong-ing in the afternoons now.
Old 13-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

man this forum slows to a halt, then there's a stream of FR! awesome.

the murder just around the corner from tope st is a bit of a worry, must have been some nutcase or maybe a gangster of such. i try not to go there around that time anyway.

Thanks for the great FR's guy, Cola seems like the pick of the moment!
Old 13-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

If she got some hot looking friends, dun forget to call me hor?!
Good man!!!
Sharing is caring and the more the merrier ahhahaha
Old 15-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
No, I wasn't at Madam Leona when the fight broke out. Thank goodness!

A WL who was working that night just called me back.
Our conversation was brief since I only wanted to find whether she's OK.

Apparently a WL rejected a booking from a Thai guy for some unknown reason then all hell broke loose.

Hmmm, I think I should go cheong-ing in the afternoons now.

Got more news?! And FR on your " cheong-ing too, would be niceee
Old 15-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Not Activated

melbvictory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to oriental angels at george st blackburn last night at about 7pm. It was quiet i guess as i was introduced 4 girls. Picked Selina as her massive boobies immediately caught my eye although she's a bit on the plump side but not fat by any means

name: selina
origin: taiwan
boobs: at least 36DD they were massive and real
body: a bit on the plump side but not fat by any means
catbath: yes
bbbj: no (i don't think girls at oriental angels do bbbj)
cost: $110 for half an hour
would i go back: yes if i am craving for big boobies again

was introduced 4 girls and the first 2 caught my eye already being quite pretty and having quite nice bodies but then the 3rd girl that came out was Selina and her big boobies immediately caught my eye. they were real too. i showered and she came in and undressed. offered me a massage to start with but i declined. so she moved to catbath me which is of the usual standard and nothing to shout about. then capped be for a bj which she used a lot of tongue but the effect was reduced by having rubber in between. i guess if it was bbbj then it would be quite good. she then asked me to be on top and while doing her i was grabbing hold of those massive boobies which are more than a handful. actually i guess they're 2 handfuls each. after 5 minutes requested to move to doggie which she said yes. but doing a girl with massive boobies doggie is a waste as you can't see them. and while doing doggie those massive knockers were hanging touching the bed so imagine how big they were! so i requested her to ride me so that i can play with those boobies again. she is quite an aggressive rider while i again played with her boobies and at last couldn't hold on anymore and blew my load. talked to her a bit afterwards before my time was up and showered.

any bros that like big boobies and a real womanly figure should try her. the only reason i say that is because i've seen a lot of K-girls recently with nice big boobies during intro and skinny only to be disappointed to find out they're enhanced one which are not as nice to touch as natural ones.
Old 16-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sid13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=sefure;3462756] this place doesn't hang onto girls for very long.. poor business practice if you ask me... the owner thinks that they can only get repeat business if they have new girls every few weeks. not very smart...

Hi Guys,

was home alone friday night so i popped into the moonclub to see if i could hook up with Jenny. The place was very busy with 2 other guys before me. Not a good thing. I asked if Jenny was in and was told that she wouldn't be back for 2-3 weeks. Not happy.

i think moko came out first and asked to see the next girl. Not because she wasn't fuckable, but i just wanted to have a choice between 2 or 3 girls.

Alison was the next girl to come out and went with her.

Alison is a younge (20-22 yo) chinese girl that to me, is one very cute girl. About 5'6", A cup with nice dark puffy nipples, nice round face, large eyes and even larger lips. Nice slim soft body and a firm round ass.

But that is were the fantasy ended.

The service was very average.

Don't get me wrong yes she was fucking hot with a nice tight well trimmed pussy and a great grabable round ass.

I'm not talking about that. I got nothing from her. It was like she was fucking me for her first time. I know I'm not a young good looking stud, but my cock is nice and big.

I paid $110 for half hour and I left sad.

I paid $120 for half hour with Jenny, got a great hard fuck, with looks of french kissing, bbbj, a chat after and wash/soap up in the shower.

yes i paid $10 more for that service but i think i wasted $110 with Alison.
Old 16-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leon.andrews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 39 Tope today around 2pm

name: Lilly
origin: Korea
boobs: at least 32B
body: moderately Skinny
catbath: yes
bbbj: yes, though second time she wasnt
cost: $230 for the hour, was $240 but hesitating cut it down $10
would i go back: Nah

I got there, she took awhile to get there, owner wasn't worried, almost took her 1o mins to get to the room and even then she wasn't really happy. I've read somewhere in the forums that not may girls at 39 Tope are happy with their job there.

anyway for the fun of it I showered with her, she did a good job and not too long in the shower, though IMO the shower there was way to small for any other activity other than showering.

She dried me off and began to cat bath me, and IMO that was the only thing that she did well in the session, her BBBJ was weak and very fleeting, only for a few seconds before capping me and riding me to my first orgasm.

She layed there like a dead fish until I asked for a massage which she did rather hurriedly then back to lying down till I urged her for another try. She gave me another quick BJ capped this time before I did her missionary position then to doggy style before finishing up.

IMO not worth going back and trying her again, a pitty since I saw some great reviews from 39 tope here.
Old 17-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

leon.andrews

I think its the same Lilly i did a while ago at middle tope. Refer to my post of page 73.

I had her on her first day, this is true because some women was showing her around & what to do. anyway, she was terrible as far as service goes, any guys see her latley, my advice stay away because shes a waste of money.
Old 17-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leon.andrews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea, that would be the one, hardly spoke to me, probably because I'm an aussie with asian skin.
Old 18-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sexysexy1 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi, can anyone tell me where can i get japanese gal in melbourne as i will be in melbourne on 7 to 11th March... really appreciate your help thank you ... if a place i can pick up japanese chicks will be even better .. thank you all
Old 18-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Got more news?! And FR on your " cheong-ing too, would be niceee
Another Madam Leona FR

Name: Boa
Origin: Korean
Height : 165 cm
Size : 8
Looks: 6/10
Body: Slim (not skinny)
Boobies: Huge ( C cup )
Catbath: none
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $265/60 minutes
Language : Korean
RTF: Yes and no (Read the last paragraph )

This FR should have been posted earlier before Boa went on holidays.

I was still feeling horny after a session with Miko (43 Tope Street) on a hot Saturday night so decided to go to ML to check out Boa.

I don't usually book a girl without seeing how she looks like first but decided to book her straight up.

Previous posts mentioned Boa looks a bit like Chae Yeon but with much bigger enhanced boobies.

I quickly finished my dinner in Chinatown and went straight to ML.

Asked OKT whether Boa has big tits, he said yes, and I said 1 hour booking please.

Was told to go to room 1. Boa then walked in and looked surprised why I booked her, so I said my friends told me there's a Chae Yeon here.

IMO I couldn't see any resemblance between her and Chae Yeon.

Anyway, who cares, I went there to get my didi deep throated and I got it.

Bros, if you think Cola's, Wendy's or Asako's BBBJ are top notch you haven't experience anything like Boa's deep throating skills.

We had a quick shower together and got down to business.

I'm not a fan of cat baths so I laid down on my back and hugged Boa closely while exploring her body.

She understood and attacked my little bro immediately.

I've got to say that it was one of the best BBBJs I've ever had.
Long BBBJ with very good suction and good use of the tongue to circle the glands.

She then capped me and started riding seductively.
Grabbed her wonderful boobies and played with them.
Hers felt soft but I think its fake.

Previous posts mentioned that Boa's boobs are fake?
True or false?

Hugged her when she continues to ride me.
I took the chance to kiss and DFK her.
She didn't refuse so we DFK for like 5 minutes.
Good DFK in my opinion.
Her mouth wasn't open that wide and tongue wasn't too wet.

Changed to doggie and was admiring her nice arse while banging her.

I got tired soon after and decided to switch to missionary.
Hmmm, I shouldn't have bonk Miko an hour ago.

Extremely tired and told Boa to suck me off and she surprisingly said yes.

This time she told me to stand on the mattress while she deep throats me.
Wow, this girl really enjoys giving BBBJ.
Told her I want to sit down.
I sat down on the edge of the mattress while she continues the BBBJ on her knees on the carpet.

Showered together again and I asked her whether she works every Saturday.
She said she's going away (China?) for a month.

Will I go back to ML to see Boa again?
I'd say yes without thinking twice but considering what had happened to a customer there last week, I'd would prefer to go to 43 Tope now.
Rumour has it that a bald headed owner was the one who smashed the iron pipe to that customer's head.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1