The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 29-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 20
bikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Tried [Pamela] from Emmanuelle

Location is in CBD.

Place is not that ideal, I still prefer the last time hotel ones.

I love thai minahs. They provide good service. Not like fair ones whom service may not be that good. Generally tanned skin thai provides better service.

Pamela gives deep throat, love to french and be paint. You can do anything with her as long as you treat her nice.

Looks : 8 SYT looking with nice hair and skin

Body : 7.5 Good tanned skin but with some distracting tattoos

Boobs : 7 enhanced c cup

BBBJ : 9 deep throat and right suction

FJ : 9 rocks well together with you

GFE : 10 very passionate

Please do support her. A nice gem.
Old 29-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Nuch Teeruklover

Had a session with Nuch from Teeruklover yesterday,

8/10 Looks better than pics posted for sure. The current photos does not do her justice.

8.5/10 Slim body with nice pair of boobs. Not fair Not dark. Normal tan tone

8.5/10 Frenching allowed. Catbath was ok and soft tongue roaming around.

9/10 Bbbj was good and lots of head licking and balls licking which makes me high. Service very orientated.

8.5/10 Fingering & Painting allowed. she seems to enjoy her clit being licked. she seems to reach a climax during my tongue licking session. keke.

8.5/10 FJ started off in missionary without any KY being used as natural lube is good enough and can feel those hot hot sensation even thou wearing a rubber. probably horny already hehe. Tried a few positions and she was willing and moans were great face expression was those CFM type. her moans actually quite good TBH. seems to be enjoying herself as well.

9.5/10 GFE was really good she can really chat even thou limited english and she is smiling always. Really 2 thumbs up for her GFE. hidden gem in dome 1 really. and for the $120 price tag really worth it.

Will surely RTF 1 more time before she leaves. she leaving in a few days and if bros in dome 1 are interested do not hesitate to try her out.
Old 29-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quick FR for April from Emmanuelle

Was not expecting her looks when I first met her but I do find her above average attractiveness (think a bro before rated a 7 and I think she about there). Besides, she strongly resembles this Indo-Chinese eurasian classmate I had in uni way back so it adds to the kinkiness but that is just me. Body is average; slim (not that super skinny lithe model type.. think 22 on the BMI chart) with a minor tummy fats. Boobs is A-B (not really a boob lover so can't tell) but natural for those interested.

Servicewise is ok. Friendly, attentive and very easy to talk to (big plus fot me). Between shots will cuddle with you and talk about anything under the sky. Think she is free on her last day and asking for places to sight see in Singapore. Anyway, she does not french (a big minus for me). Tried a bit but can tell that she is unwilling and I don't like to force it (prefer girls that initiate it). Overall, sweet friendly talkative girl with ok services. RTF is unlikely as frenching is a must for me.
Old 29-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 14
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
anyone tried thaipegasus bella?
Ya, looks fab. But no FRs? Will up points for anyone providing an honest FR on her. Thanks in advance.
Old 29-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Beer Dreamz88

Looks: just like photos
Body: petite, slim, small waist...just the type I like. Can carry around if you know what i mean
Boobs: enhanced but still nice to play with. I was hugging her from behind and playing with them after my first shot to get into the mood for the 2nd round
BBBJ: deepthroat and willing to do it longer than most other FLs that I've encountered
FJ: carried her around and did all kinds of position. She's surprisingly tighter than i expected.
GFE: good english. She was happy that i was the chatty kind too. She'll turn cheeky if you are too.
Old 29-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Spriteeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fiona from siamangels

Please pardon if my FR is not up to the standard of other bros here as it's my first ever FR.

Contacted okt late at night and was glad to get a slot with Fiona. Response was quick and everything was smooth. Good service from okt.

Location was discrete and easy to find. Got abit lost on the way up but okt was able to give good directions. Ez parking available.

Fiona greeted me at the door and I was glad she looked exactly like the pictures. She is fair with smooth skin and is slim with B cup natural boobs. Cute brown eraser kind of nipple. From the moment I stepped in she was friendly towards me even though she was really tired she still tried her best to entertain me. Shower was quite SOP. Went back into the room and she gave a short massage. Massage was okay but not fantastic. Flipped over shortly after and she started catbathing me. Continued to giving me a blow job and her blow job was great. It was combining licking sucking and twisting action and almost made me cum after awhile. Couldn't take it anymore so capped up and she started ridding me. The view was awesome and even tho it was the last slot of the night she still tried her best to ride me. Eventually I went to missionary and she pulled me in for a long French. It was passionate and made me feel like I'm bonking my gf. Finished up my first shot and we lied down for awhile to rest before showering.

Came back into the room and she cuddled up to me and we talked about everything. Felt really comfortable and Gfe Gao Gao. Halfway through talking she started stroking me and kissing me before giving me a cat bath again. Licked my nipples sensually before going for another round of blowjob. As if was rather late at night I told her it's okay don't need 2nd shot but she insisted to try at least a hj to help me shoot. She rubbed her clit on my thighs while giving me a handjob but I was too tired to come. So end up I told her it's okay she looked really tired so no need try anymore. Washed up and chat for abit more before leaving.

Overall fiona is definitely a gem and no commercial feel at all. Gfe and service one of the best I've tried. Not a time watcher and hardworking. Skills and body was up there too. Definitely will rtf if I got the time but she's leaving soon so guys please take care of her before she heads back.

Sorry for the long winded FR hahaha my first time writing one 😁
Old 30-11-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
fishme82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time booking w trl. Decided to go for focus even though no FRs.

Location: quite central but directions a bit confusing. small matter. Shared toilet. Room air con was strong and adequate.clean towels provided as per sop
Looks: 8/10 w make up done nicely.90% close to pictures posted, quite accurate. Fair and indeed SYT.
Body:8/10 SYT, tight skin. BMI 22-23.height is accurate also at 1.6m. not the super slim kind. Has nice round butt for those who like to doggy. Did I mention that she's fair again?
Boobs: 8/10. A to small b cup w Brown protruding nips.
Bbbj: did not try but she initiated
FJ: quite tight and good moans w nice expressions. Did not try AR though.
Service: 9/10. Very willing to please. Provided good massage and will clean u thoroughly during shower.
Overall good bonk w nice gal who likes to chat. For bros who like fair, SyT, not boob lover, gal w nice butt and not the skinny type can go and try her. Place has 2 bedrooms and saw nuch on the way out who looks not bad and for 2 shots for 120 can certainly try. Photos for nuch also quite accurate w the bottom pic having more resemblance. Alright hope my fr helps.
Old 30-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 10
TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!

A short FR for Nuch TRL

Alright guys i will keep it short and simple as i dont really follow the standard format. i just type what i feel.

Looks wise is same girl as pic as stated by OKT no shock or disappointment. Body is slim and normal skin tone not fair not dark and nice body shape and skin.
Always smiling and willing to please. Service is good above average and non-commercial feel. Feels very comfortable when with her. Takes care of me very well.
Frenching is good to go and services stated all is provided without any rejections. Her bubbly attitude and willing to please character is whats makes me even a happier man after service. GFE bound to be there. A rare gem with the great KC GFE & ISO service standard and $120 is definately more than worth. Bros should give her a try since she is going back in 2 days time. CHEERS and BYE.
Old 30-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Prince701 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yuri (SiamAngels)

Message OKT for recommendation, quick response and OKT recommend Yuri. Went ahead and trust OKT recommendation.

Upon reaching location as instructed, Yuri opened the door and welcome me with warm hugs. Broke off ice easily like those chatty minah type and still looking sexy.

Looks: 9/10 just nice for my kind of taste
Body: 9/10 fantastic sexylicious, like bonking a sporty girl
Boobs: 9/10 soft and nice to hold
Catbath: 10/10 steam! she knows it well with naughty feels
BBBJ: 10/10 shiok till play around head and suck all in and play balls
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating and responsive, this time i made her cum twice where she will grope your body over you signalling you to pump her faster. First shot end with CIM and 2nd shot end while in missionary where she will beg you to cum inside her (with condom) how can i not cum lol.
CIM: After 12 mins intense of pumping pull off condom and cim, shiok!
GFE: her english is very good. can chat with her anything and very service oriented.

on the way out saw Anna and Fiona having dinner
Old 30-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
FR on Nana from Siam Paradise:

Booked a double slot with Nana. Looks even better than in her pictures. She has slimmed down even more so now she is model-skinny. Beautiful face with no plastic surgery and hot smoky eyes. Great session with real GFE. Glad I booked a double session as she needs a while to warm up but once you treat her nicely and she gets comfortable you won't regret it.

Many thanks to OKT who was fast, responsive and willing to accommodate my special requests. Smaller stables sometimes give the best service because they work harder to build a good reputation, and Siam Paradise seems to be heading that way.

On a side note, the Thai stables are getting very good quality nowadays on account of the downturn in the industry back home (King's mourning period) - so many of the girls back there are struggling and are forced to come out to Singapore.
Old 30-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seeking help from Bros here

Lost my phone & also lose the contact of Minnie from Exotic66 which I meet...
Any kind hearted bro can pm that to me... will return the favor via points
Old 30-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Any bros tried sex senses? Their girls look super but seems too good to be true. Appreciate is any bro who has tried them can provide FR.
Old 30-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I have a question to ask the bros who frequent Thai babes: Do you compromise on location/environment because the rates are generally cheaper?

Maybe I am getting old liao. The ambience of the venue seem to matter more to me these days. I just tried one recently. Girl was not bad, but the location, the setting and the room itself totally killed it for me.

Would like to hear your views.
Old 30-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
I have a question to ask the bros who frequent Thai babes: Do you compromise on location/environment because the rates are generally cheaper?

Maybe I am getting old liao. The ambience of the venue seem to matter more to me these days. I just tried one recently. Girl was not bad, but the location, the setting and the room itself totally killed it for me.

Security/safety and convenience of the location more important for me. If the girl is hot, do in the car or toilet cubicle also can, equally happy

Room makes a difference only if it's those nice hotel with bath-tub. Can do more stunts and extra svc there.
Old 30-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post

Totally agree. I've had a few girls who are really top but the location is terrible. I request outcall for RTF and am willing to pay for any hotel including overnight or full day pay, but some OKTs still decline. Some OKTs agree though, but quite a premium to pay. Worth it.

I have a feeling that if one or two stables really went a bit more upmarket and got nice girls, real stats, HD live video, real reviews, and nicer places for the girls, they could make more money for less work. They could build a top reputation and make more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1