The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-04-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Neutralist75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pui from RP

Usual filter discounts on photo.
But BooBs is definitely NO discount...
BIG natural soft and usual sag due to the weight...

I'm a Boob lover so was fondling and did Tit fuck most of the time.

Ended both shots CIM and her DT was mind boggling...

Did not do FJ and she was a bit disappointed...

The massage in between was also very good actually...

Those who want best service should book Pui ASAP...

For lazy people like me Pui is the best choice for you...
Old 15-04-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kiki from Kinkythai

Had some last minute free time so I contacted them. Lucky he has available ladies.
So within 5 mintues booking confirmed and I was atlt locatuon in 20mins. Contacted Minkythai and instructions came within minutes and I got to thw door with no dramas.

Knocked abd it opened within 10 seconds abd I was greeted by a pretty lady in blakc lingere. Kiki us an attalraxt9ve Eshan lady with light tan skin.she si well fogur3d with fleash in the r8ght places and a nice ass.

After shower she wasted no time and got me erect pretty quick with a good bj abd we attempted several positions before finishing in dogfie. Great ass for that.

She gave me a great massage duribg the break abd I almost fell asleep before she wakes me up with a joke. She is mindful of the time abd gives me an occasional update on the tim3 left which I fiind quite professional.

Second rond was great and I ended up pounding her at the end of the bed as she means. Overall great session.

Looks 9/10
Figure 9.5/0
Skin slight tan smooth
Boobs natural nicely shaped B
Service 9/10
Effort 10/10
Attitude 10/0
Old 15-04-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Smartcake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ami from KinkAngel

Very cute girl, had a very good time and photos are accurate, I think her boobs are bigger than the c written on her profile hahahaha
Fj 10/10
Bbbj 10/10
Gse 10/10
Old 15-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sadist11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey of Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=zoey

Looks - 9/10 same pic

Body - 9/10 nice ass on her sexy body. Boobies is super meaty E

French - 8.5/10 love kissing her sweet plum lips

Bbbj - 9/10 sucked my bro well. Equal amount of licking and suction given to my balls

Fj - 9/10 not much to say. Just good and damn passionate with mix of bit of commando thrustings
Old 15-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durex_69 View Post
Galaxy - Mikky
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=981889

Looks - 9/10 Photo no PS for sure
Boobs - 8/10 - Natual B
Body - 9/10 Slim & tall with typical Thai tan.
BBBJ - 10/10 Slow and no rush, can keep blowing. Need to control when she use her tongue on the underside of manhood else might surrender early.
FJ - 10/10 Clean shaved & TIGHT. 1 position & I uploaded.

Very polite and friendly girl. Smiles from the time you enter till you leave. Great GFE.

Nice Gem i met and worth it! Thanks okt for the promo and arrangement.
Mikky not a time watcher, take her time and serve me like a king.
Old 15-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Antepoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Teeruklover Sheri Review:

Damage: $100/45/1
Room: Shared house but room was ok, spacious, toilet small so no hankypanky
Looks: 9/10 very similar to photos, great smile on her face
Body: 8/10 slim figure, fair skin, her ass is one of her best asset
Boobs: 9/10 perfect for her, Not that soft but still ok with the size
French : 9/10 non stop french; enjoyable!
Bbbj:10/10 one of the best. and very hardworking, non stop until i CIM.
Fj: 8/10 hardworking and very GFE, try a lot positions with her. we enjoyed missionary style the most cos the fast speed make her almost orgasm
GFE: 9/10 Very good GFE and a very polite person.
RTF : i hope so
Old 15-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
captainkomtar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Kitty from Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=kitty

3 words to sum up how Kitty made me like a rocket, zoom zoom cumming to the moon
-pretty
-very natural
-adventurous

I have no bad stones for her. She is definitely the woman in TG and SBF. Got me hooked with her charm and solid service. Felt like a holiday with her. Looking forward to booking her 2s or more.

Thanks to okt for arranging.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maxwell91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinky Thai - Zani

Quick Review: I met Zani this past Friday, and it was definitely worth it. At a new location in central. She provided excellent service; her body is impressive man made boobs.

The experience was fantastic. We did a 69 for about 5 minutes before switching to CG style. Afterwards, we relaxed on the bed, talking about various topics.

Have a great energy and funny :-)
Old 15-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
SLIPPERY WHEN WET - PHO EDITION

Mira from Foxythai should come with the following warning sign:

She looks very close to advertised photos, minus whitening filters which makes her excessively fair, in person she is fair like Chinese, with cute button nose, always smiling face revealing kawaii cute looking crooked teeth. Her body is just the right amount of meat perfect for doggy lovers, with no protruding belly fats, bakness lvl 4.

To me she exudes sexy premilf vibes, very high Gfe hugged and dfk right after the door close. Reached down under her panties and she was already slippery wet continue rubbing them, we collapsed on the bed, hands all over each other, while we stripped each other in the heat of the passion.

I began to devour her enhanced large C cups with large brown areolas, she would moan and smile in enjoyment when sucking on her sensitive boobs, at times wriggling her upper body in enjoyment, moving south to where its slippery wet. Honestly I cannot remember anymore if she's shaved or trimmed, I was fixated on how wet her pussy look and feel and began my masterclass in painting which many have succumbed to and it was heavenly. The reaction, amount of pleasure exhibited, the way she held my head close to her pussy not letting go, the wetness of her pussy that my whole mouth would look like I just ravaged a half cut watermelon, the vicinity of my mouth from above my lips to my cheeks and chin all lathered with her pussy juices. At times she would arch her back in ecstacy, at times biting and squeezing the pillows but at no instance will she stop you from continuing, she can handle a lot of clitoral stimulation. At the same time I would move up my hands to encircle her tits which would harden.

Once I'm satisfied feasting on her wet pussy, the action starts, she does not care if your mouth is dripping wet with her juices, she will take it all in, pull you in to lick, kiss, dfk your wet lips like a slurpy bowl of pho. I especially enjoyed changing my thrusting tempo, from fast to slow to fast and seeing her reaction. We mainly did missionary with variations of lifting her legs up to my shoulder to get deeper penetration and she would moan louder and play with my tits.

At times the thrusting would be interspersed with more painting and fingering, which is another sight to behold, the squishing sounds of water and her moaning filling the room is music to my ears.

Mira speaks good Japanese since she worked in Japan for 3 years in clean massage parlours, so for Bros that are into fetishes having sex in Japanese, you can try it out. Her massage may also be something to look forward to due to her previous experience, I can't comment though because most of my time were spent having sex ��

Bros that likes premilf, kawaii looking, womanly body, horny FL who is damn slippery when wet, look no further. You won't regret trying her out.
I miss the slippery wet pussy and RTF Mira again early in the day. She's as horny as the first time, enjoys being painted for prolonged period of time, her body flinching in ecstasy. This time made her blow my dick while I fingered her pussy. She likes it when being pumped with the whole shaft exiting and reentering her pussy for every stroke such that she begin to gyrate and move her pussy up to fuck me back while in missionary position. Damn shiok to get such a reaction!

For Bros that enjoy a good massage, she gives a really strong one from finger pressing to stepping on your back. She told me via GT she studied massage in Japan.

Premilf lovers, mai tu liao!
Old 15-04-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tazdevil6666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Armani (Lust365)
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=armani

Looks: 9 Barbie like facial features. Met her in real life and I was like wow (just jaw dropped on her)

Boobs: 8.5 I would love a big tities but hers was just good. Sensitive and easy to grab.

Body: 9 slim. Well taken care

Bbbj: 9 slurpy kind of blows. Experience is true enough

Fj: 9.5 one of my best, if I may say. She is both sweet and spicy, good push and pull to make me drool over her. Played with her abalone a bit after missionary before positioning to doggy was just a complete cock teaser

Gfe: 9 treated me like a king, made me the most satisfied man on earth for that couple of minutes with her

I will definitely be back to feel her
Old 15-04-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 16
kelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
I miss the slippery wet pussy and RTF Mira again early in the day. She's as horny as the first time, enjoys being painted for prolonged period of time, her body flinching in ecstasy. This time made her blow my dick while I fingered her pussy. She likes it when being pumped with the whole shaft exiting and reentering her pussy for every stroke such that she begin to gyrate and move her pussy up to fuck me back while in missionary position. Damn shiok to get such a reaction!

For Bros that enjoy a good massage, she gives a really strong one from finger pressing to stepping on your back. She told me via GT she studied massage in Japan.

Premilf lovers, mai tu liao!
Thats a very fast RTF! Guess this is a lady not to be missed!
Old 16-04-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
devilsigh69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Pui of Rollypolly

OKT: Great and friendly, always a pleasure to chat with bro.

Looks: Damn seductive look, totally different from photos. Go the rocker chic aura, 10/10

Body: Not as meaty as I would like but no complaints, 8/10.

BBBJ: Love it, a lot of tongue and movement. Very playful and coy, love her blowjob. 10/10

FJ: Accommodating, asks first before anything which I really like. Would ask if I am okay and what position I would like to fuck her in. 10/10

GFE: Okay okay la, no complaints here. Hard to converse in English but she makes the effort. 9/1010

RTF: Maybe but for those that like those playful and coy types, definitely the choice for you.. Cheers to OKT for the arrangement, bro is power as usual 🫡
Old 16-04-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
User090988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

foxythai muayli

okt reply fast and location is ok

looks 6/10 edited alot

body 4/10 confirm weigh 10 kg more

french7/10 still ok

bbbj 6/10 i have better ones

fj 6/10 didnt have much positions due to her size so just doggy

rtf i dont think so
Old 16-04-2024, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Mikky -GX
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=981889&highlight=

Okt: Fast reply and friendly.

Looks: Picture is her, she looks prettier when she put on a smile

Body: All natural, nice ass and soft boobs

BBBJ: She knows how to wake my little brother up. Nice catbath as well. Did a bit of balls licking.

Fj: started in missionary she look into my eyes and french with me and tongue war start. Pounded her hard and deeper. Moans is loud and love juice is flowing.

Old 16-04-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jewel from Terminal21

Looks: 9/10 She is really pretty even though she had very light make up. Dolly eyes make you melt
Body: 9/10 Curvy type with nice ass and hips
Boobs: 9/10 Indeed D. Felt natural when I grab, best view of her boobs when she's riding me in cg
Frenching: 9/10 she initiate
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Lack in power suction for me, can be better but she making it up by being very hardworking with about 10mins of action.
FJ: 10/10 Very hardworking girl as she rides on top. Both shots no issue in unloading, great in doggy too as I can grab those voluptuous ass and go deep
GFE: 9/10 More like GF super horny
RTF: Yes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1