The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-04-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally got to try Chili from OS.

Pros:
- Petite and slim with beautiful eyes. Long hair that reaches almost to her butt.
- Big enhanced boobies, already seasoned so it's not hard. Top it off with a bubble butt.
- Speaks good English, zero google translate required the whole session.
- Naughty girlfriend vibes, GFE galore.
- Very sensual DFK.
- Knelt down and gave me a BBBJ after I wiped myself dry from the shower. Can deepthroat a little but the best thing was her looking up at me with those sexy eyes.
- Proceeded to paint her for a short while as she said it was ticklish and she's sensitive. Just enough to get her into the mood.
- Tight pussy for my dick. Started off with slow long strokes in spooning while making out and squeezing her tits while playing with her clit a little.
- Missionary was good, choked her a little while going for long deep strokes. Reached down for DFK and she told me to please cum cause she already did lol.
- Second shot was even better, doggy that bubble butt out in the deck connected to the room.

Cons:
- There isn't really a waiting area nearby so if you arrived early, prolly have to sit in your car or perhaps the nearby bus stop and wait.

Overall:
A slight change in what I usually prefer (I like PSE more) but Chili was an excellent bonk. Cute and sexy at the same time and she is very well spoken too. She's keen on learning Chinese at the moment and would call you phrases like 宝贝 and 老公.

RTF worthy, 8/10.
Old 22-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Nqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rita ( Silkstockings )

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=rita
Okt: quick response
Damage: 120/45/1

Looks: 9 super chip😍 in my opinion she is the prettiest in their line up this time
Body: 9 petite with curves
Boobs: 8.5 only con is she is not that big. But all good
Bbbj: 9 horny girl and really playful in teasing my bro down there. She will pull a bit and give that cheeky smile then again
Fj: 9 indeed undermileage, lucky she can get wet easily and need not need the help of ky

Note: bros who plan to slot her in pls get well rest before you come. She’s like an energy sucker ( surely you will enjoy )
Old 22-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anisa fr, foxythai

Looks: 9/10 grows on me. Pretty in her own ways but her smile is the highlight
Body: 9/10 shorter than I expected but her boobs were so huge you can slap urself with them! Definitely for me a boobs lover
Kissing: 10/10 so much tongue actions. Long lost lovers kissing
Bbbj: 100/10 I’m definitely a bbbj guy and she’s ultra hardworking at it. Variations so many and she truly worships your lil bro! Every inch is well taken care of! A kicker is when you call her to look at you as she bj u… the look is ultra slutty! First load was cim against my will… and it truly surprises me since I seldom ehaculate through bj. Had to stop her from going too long for the second round as I wanted fk actions.
Painting: 10/10 no smell and she really likes to be fingered while painting. I truely enjoyed seeing her squirm
Fj: 10/10 can’t say much (as I was really sensitive after her bj and short shortly after an few pumps round two) other than she’s really loud (sorry neighbours) and willing to try different positions. She was in the mood and could see both of us were enjoying it.
Gfe: high. smiles and sings every other moment during our chats while resting.
Service: 100/10 as I’ve never met WL so hardworking at making me comfortable and satisfied. She knew I liked bbbj and offered to continue bbbj for a long time! Truly an experience to remember.
Rtf: confirmed!

Thanks bro again for your recommendation and extra mile service!
Old 22-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Well, need to ignore certain stuff and focus on the objective. Wasnt ez
Not bad u still can remain wood and finish ah. Kudos.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Gigi from Kinky thai

Looks : 7.5/10
GFE: 10/10
Boobs : 8/10
Blow job : 7/10
FJ: 10/10
Massage : 10/10

Managed to make her squirt and she was so high. My first shot lasted for 45 mins and we tried lots of position since she was high. Made her scream like crazy until i need to cover her mouth haha.

Remaining of time i opted for her massage instead. Her massage skill is another top north one. Fully relax and enjoy it. Overall its super worth it.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
juize is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Yuyee
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Yuyee
Looks : 10/10. This is subjective as we all know, but man, this woman is astonishing. She’s got excellent features and a very pretty face. And the problem is… she knows it! Hahaha.
Body : 9/10. Her body is to die for. Why -1? Because it’s subjective and I prefer natural boobs. But trust me, her body is amazing. A definite head turner and that ass renders me speechless. She definitely worked hard for it and DAMN SON.
BBBJ : 8/10. This isn’t my thing, so yep.
FJ : 10/10. Very passionate and full of moans throughout. She’s a sex bomb for sure.
GFE : Lately I’ve been liking more PSE, and she definitely is a mix.
RTF : 9/10. That view in doggy is to die for.
Old 22-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
Canetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to all

Soda
From GX

Looks slight diffrence but still recognizable

Boobs were man made D cup but still nice to fondle with

Body nice curve and slim at the right area, ass was nice too

BBBJ me for a good 10 mins and had to stop her as I almost CIM. Shaft and balls

FJ wise we did missionary and doggie tight and very good moaning expression

GFE lots of hugging and kissing

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=983035&highlight=
Old 22-04-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 2
Cumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud of

Kylie from Silkstockings

Looks 样貌/颜值: 8.5/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20’s
Body身材 : 9/10 slim, good meats in the right places
Boobs 胸部: 8.5/10 just right size for her
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 slow, tooo her time licking my sensual spots
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 both slow and fast good auctions combo
FJ: 9/10 accommodating, use small amount of ky co she’s too tight for me
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 new gf feels, very sweet

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : she’s very polite and very accommodating. Granted all my wishes, specially in doing some positions i personally like

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 22/4/2024
Old 22-04-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
tplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to behold

Just finished a session with Apple from Lust.

Bro lust was quick in replies. Been supporting the stable some time so no complaints.

When entered room, she was very reserved. She smiled and said hi. Covered up her assets.
Towel given was clean.
After shower and she took out her towel, wah. All natural and not thin kind. That's what turned me on hard.

Overall
Looks: similar to pic but lesser make up in person. Preferred her that way.
Body: not too slim, meat at right places. Nice butt for doggy.
Boobs: C cup, all natural. Squeezed her boobs and rub her brown nipples while bonking
Bbbj: yes
Fj: tight, responsive. Bonk her till neneh bounce like japanese AV kind, I also cannot tahan. Soft, natural and keep licking them every chance I can get while bonking. Willing to try positions but I shot before want to try doggy.

Regretted never 2nd shot with her, cause I had to rush off.
Natural and boobs lovers, you guys should give a go at Apple.

Will RTF before she goes back
Well done and thanks bro lust for bringing this lady to our shores. Definitely a gem not to be missed.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

FR
Kitty from Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=kitty

Okt: swift transaction, no rushing and pushing

Looks: 9/10 very charming face like angel like that
Personality: 9/10 accommodating and warm smiles
Boobs: perky B
Body: 9/10 smooth skin, petite
Catbath: 8.5/10 sensual, very good appetiser
Bbbj: 9/10 steady and very wet
Fj: 9/10 solid doggy, she can take my pumping

Gfe: 9/10 clingy type

Rtf: yes yes
Old 22-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all

FR for Gift of GX on first blood

OKT: 10/10 - Very straightforward and response fast although some hiccups when going up.

Gift
Looks: 8/10 - Pretty and sharp feature
Body: 9/10 - Short and petite lady pack with huge boobs
Shower: 9/10 - Clean me well, before and after every shot
Catbath: 9/10 - Kissing around my neck and down to nipples with tongue twirling and sucking
BBBJ: 10/10 - Good suction and licking
Boobfuck: 9/10 - Rub at her nipples and slide between her valley
FJ: 10/10 - Started with cowgirl and then changed to missionary for both shots. She is responsive to my trust and her moan music to my ears
GFE: 9/10 - Talk everything under sun, no need much translation as I speak a little bit of Thai
Old 23-04-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
redserpent is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Gift from Galaxyxscorts

Gift is your pretty GND. Big mesmerising eyes and she carries the "chio neighbour's daughter that you want to fuck" vibe. Petite and slim, she also has oh-so-smooth skin. And the best part is her boobs. They are amazingly huge but soft on a small frame, with sensitive eraser nips too!

During shower, makes good use of her ample boobs to wash you cleanly. As if she wants to make sure my cock is ready for what is to come next, she gives a blowjob to really make sure it's nice and clean.

Gift speaks reasonably good english and mandarin. No need google translate. After wiping me down, she starts the catbath and moves on to blow me.

I have rarely enjoyed boob fucks, but boy, Gift does know how to make use of her biggest asset, she did put her boobs to good use. Seeing my cock disappears between her huge soft boobs was both a beautiful sight to behold and a sensation to relish. She talks dirty and looks at you with her slutty eyes while biting her lips. Siao chong nao liao, cannot tahan anymore, quickly pin her down, insert my rock hard cock into her warm and wet pussy and start pumping her.

Gift purrs soft sexy moans during the whole sex-making process interspersed with the ocassional squeals of ecstacy. Change position to cowgirl and she sure is a good rider. Seeing her grinding her hips on my cock while squeezing her boobies and hearing her moans, all my senses were feasting on her. I was overwhelmed with pleasure. Finally I cummed.

After taking a few moments to catch our breaths, she cleaned my up like a baby and helped me to the shower.

This is how every fuck should be like.
Old 23-04-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bobolove26 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Test drive Penny from Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=penny

Look: 8.5
Body: 9
Pussy: 9
Bbbj: 8.5
FJ: 10
Comments:
I’ve been seeing gals offering AJ recently. With Penny was just plainly awesome. I saw how she love it so much with the way she rode me. Just need a bit of ky to enjoy to max and to make sure she don’t hurt herself aswell

Rtf: will
Definitely rtf when vitamin M is ready
Old 23-04-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
johnsmith76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Miyaki
OKT : GX

Looks : 8/10 , 10% discount, looks very similar to pics
Body : 8.5/10 , around 165+ cm, with D cups and a slim and sexy body
BBBJ : 8/10 , willing to go DT all the way even with my big tool
FJ : 8/10 , Willing to try diff positions even though my lil bro was hurting her abit. She loves sex so feel free to try as many positions as you want.
GFE : 9/10 , GFE was great, feels like a GF that you are comfortable with. Laughing and talking about her music shop back in Thai.
RTF : No, always trying out other ladies
Old 23-04-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for RTF Jewel of T21

Couldnt forget the wonderful time with Jewel and booked her yesterday to relive the experience.
Looks: As cheerful and warm as the 1st time I saw her. Her smile is heart warming.
Boobs: Augmented Ds ... Very soft. Very nice to grab during cowgirl. Looks perfect on her as always
Body: Slender and tone. Very well maintained. Toned bubble butt and deadly curves on her waist
French: Yes... I realised that frenching and kissing is not her forte...
BBBJ: Gd suction and patient with the BBBJ. Did 69 as usual
FJ: Started round 1 with cowgirl then bedside lotus position...frenched all the way while doing the deed...she was tight and wet and buay tahan and came shortly ... Washed up and napped for a while cuddling her as she said she felt cold. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... painted her with 69 and went with missionary... had a couple positions. Her cow girl position was so gd and she rode all the way until I released my 2nd shot ... shiok!
GFE: Yes.... gao gao
RTF: Hell yeah ...if Vit M permits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1