The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Now getting ready to go down BL/PT. 6:00 I knock off from work. Looking forward to have a session with Ada H16R10. Didn't sms anymore, I found it useless. Last time I did so with Ivy H16R14 and Diamond H24R12. I go BL they go back already. Shit! Just prepare myself for plan B.

FR later.

Cheers!
Old 26-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ok guys, my FR for today.

As expected, my target Ada H16R10 was not working and so is most of the gang. Working only were Lynn H16R09 and Jennifer H16R12. So, move on ah.

Went to different houses and try to see for myself the WLs that are highly recommended. WL in H17R11 working so no chance to see. In H07 I saw Sugar H07(2F)R03, not my type ah, so went on looking, and there she was!

Chris H07(2F)R02! She was chatting with a neighbor so first chance of opportunity I gestured to her that I want to come in. She signalled to me $50 and I nodded my head, so in I went. I was reluctant at first because she looked fierce, but once inside she was very friendly. Gave her the $50 upfront then hugged and kissed her on the cheeks and lips.

SOP (washing and drying), when we were both ready, with me having dimmed the lights, I sat on the bed and hugged and caress her breasts while she was standing. Then I pulled her to the bed and she was on top of me licking and slurping my erect nipples.

She was very straightforward, because not very long we immediately went into 69 position! Damn! What a nice round, soft and fleshy ass! So we both immediately went into an asshole drilling frenzy! For me it was her pussy and asshole. Then she worked on my fully erect cock! Oh shiok!

When we were both ready to fuck I told her I want doggy, her ass was really tempting and what a waste if go missionary. Maybe next time but for tonight I want to see those bouncy juicy ass cheeks!

We went into position only to realize that we have forgotten to put in the condom! We had a laugh and she put the condom on my cock and she slurped away. Once erect, we went into position again, more confident these time, and in I went until I exploded! But I didn't release yet. Even if I came already, I was still pounding on her pussy! Shiok!!!

I gave up only when my thighs are at breaking point, so painful, which was totally not felt during the fucking session.

We talked a little, kissing in between, damn I really like her pretty face, so fuckable. So we said our good byes and off I went.

God, I am so going to RTF!!!!!
Old 27-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 23
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

went to h7r3 for sugar today. saw one guy waiting outside n the light was on.
decided to wait awhile n half tempted to ask the guy infront how many sessions he was gonna take as i had an appt elsewhere later. Changed my mind n thot i will ask sugar later nstead.
Abt 10 mins later, her door opened n a customer came out smiling. The guy infront of me stepped up, n spoke to sugar; she answered him, saw me and gestured me in, the guy moved aside n left. Asked her wat he wanted, she told me he wanted to knw the rate..gee, i was surprised he waited tat long juz to ask this question.
Anyway i had 2 satisfying sessions' length with her. When i opened the door to leave, 3 guys were waiting outside.
Well, am glad for her tat biz is good
Old 27-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
went to h7r3 for sugar today. saw one guy waiting outside n the light was on.
decided to wait awhile n half tempted to ask the guy infront how many sessions he was gonna take as i had an appt elsewhere later. Changed my mind n thot i will ask sugar later nstead.
Abt 10 mins later, her door opened n a customer came out smiling. The guy infront of me stepped up, n spoke to sugar; she answered him, saw me and gestured me in, the guy moved aside n left. Asked her wat he wanted, she told me he wanted to knw the rate..gee, i was surprised he waited tat long juz to ask this question.
Anyway i had 2 satisfying sessions' length with her. When i opened the door to leave, 3 guys were waiting outside.
Well, am glad for her tat biz is good
Good for you, Bro steamer! I had a similar situation where guys queue up but never actually go in! It really pisses me off!

It was a Sunday afternoon around 1:00 and I was to see my darling Ivy H16R14. Went inside H16 only to see 3 guys infront of me! I was like, fuck! My shift at work starts at 3:00, oh no!

But I never loose hope. Because in my experience, these bozos might not really be keen to fucking but just curious to see what my Ivy looks like. So, I wait. Door opens and as soon as Ivy saw me, waved at me to come in. The poor fellows were like just looking and nobody dared to step in. Some one did try to step up but didn't go in. As a sign of respect I asked once who wants to go first but none of them was bright enough to respond so in I went. Gave her my present, a DVD player for her birthday which was a week away. Gave her the $$ and on we went with a steamy afternoon session.

Asked Ivy later what the guy wanted and she told me, only want to know how much is her rate. Now isn't that stupid? Waste of fucking time! Want to fuck? Fuck ah! I mean, when I go in PT, sure one I fuck, $50 I don't care because I know these WLs from GL service very good compared to PT old birds, all SOP.
Old 27-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Pls b guided BL is still a public place, all the times there r bros hanging around & asking pricing. I'd mention in 1of the thread, met an uncle that have passby 30yrs allready. Sad! I don't think he have the $50 to spend, probably ended up with cat20.

Few times, my chat with bros outside the houses, some really have weird ideas. 1 said $20 girl, can do raw if we pay another $10. I mean WTF! Commerical sex we cannot trust the girls. Sorry! That's me. Another bros told me BL WLs allready paid their rental, so $50 she took all, unliked GL, KS where the brothels owners cut %. This, i kind of pissed off, BL is different fr others, these girls r operating their biz. Probably, this bros thought that even $50 WL can work lesser if she want2make $. I think next time, us bros of this website heard that, gentle advice the bros, new comers WLs will not reduce, they can at least work there for 2yrs plus. Even, if there being only 2customers/ per day, so be it.

Pat's told me b4, she reduced to $40 because no choice. Plus she being there for yrs, new comers can command $50, she think certain extends cannot go with them. Long terms will loose out, well Pat's professional she liked the current stocks, knew that's the best ways. And, do give quality services, another WL not try yet, is Cloud, they still doing fine.

1thing 4sure, BL as at now is still the place2go for cheap, reasonable bonking. Even though next yr i don't think is the cheapest place, cause there r equal $50 WLs to those below $50 one.
Old 27-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 15
bestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to behold

Latest PT Cat50 list, looks like more msian GL will be relocating to PT, please add or modify the List as necessary.

H02 R02 - Maggie (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R03 - Sally (Ex GL80 )
H02 R05 - Mum Mum (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R08 - Wa Wa (Ex GL80 name Chivas)
H02 R09 - Hong Hong (Ex GL) S$40
H02 R12 - BoBo
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (Ex KS)
H02 R16 - Michelle (Ex GL80 named Leng Leng)

H07 R02 - Jac (Ex GL CAT80 - 1st floor) looks attractive
H07 R06 - Joyce (Ex GL CAT150 named Seiko - 1st Floor) good services
H07 R11 - Carol (Ex GL - 1st Floor) good service, attractive
H07 R01 - Ann (Ex GL CAT100 - 2nd floor) good services
H07 R02 - Chris (Ex GK - 2nd floor) good service
H07 R03 - Sugar (Ex GL CAT150 named Emelda - 2nd Floor) good services
H07 R05 - Queenie (Ex GL gal -2nd floor)
H07 R06 - Kathy (PT old bird - 2nd floor)
H07 R28 - Miki (Ex GL CAT80 named Twin - 2nd Floor) good

H10 R04 - Big S, (Ex GL 80) good service
H10 R06 - Irene (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H10 R10 - Kathy (PT old bird ) Young, Chatting
H10 R11 - Judy (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good services
H10 R12 - Kico (Ex GL CAT150, same name)

H11 R05 - Rose (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service
H11 R06 - Yan Yan (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H11 R11 - Jolene (Ex GL150, same name) looks attractive, good service
H11 R12 - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 named Carol One) Good Looking, time watcher

H12 R01 - Inter, (Ex GL CAT150, same name) fair sexy, services so so
H12 R01a - New girl, CAT50
H12 R06 - MJ (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good service
H12 R08 - Janet (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service

H14 R06 - Violet (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good services
H14 R09 - Li Wen (Ex GL CAT 80, same name) big boob, service lousy

H16 R04 - YoYo (Ex GL CAT80 named Hai O)
H16 R10 - Ada (Ex GL CAT80 named Mong Ting) looks attractive
H16 R12 - Jennifer (Ex GL CAT80 named Ya Wen)
H16 R13 - Vivi (Ex GL CAT80 Kar Leng) good services
H16 R14 - Ivy (Ex GL CAT80, same Name)
H16 R15 - Amy (Ex GL CAT80 )
H16 R16 - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 ) Not time-watcher,good n chatty.
H16 R17 - Moon (Ex GL CAT80)

H24 R12 - Diamond (Ex GL CAT150 named Sammi) good services
H24 R28 - Xiao Tian (Ex GL CAT80) looks young, good service
H24 R33 - Lai Lai (Ex GL CAT80) good service

** New H12 R01a, cat50, yesterday after ML Violet saw her.
Old 27-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Pls b guided BL is still a public place, all the times there r bros hanging around & asking pricing. I'd mention in 1of the thread, met an uncle that have passby 30yrs allready. Sad! I don't think he have the $50 to spend, probably ended up with cat20.

Few times, my chat with bros outside the houses, some really have weird ideas. 1 said $20 girl, can do raw if we pay another $10. I mean WTF! Commerical sex we cannot trust the girls. Sorry! That's me. Another bros told me BL WLs allready paid their rental, so $50 she took all, unliked GL, KS where the brothels owners cut %. This, i kind of pissed off, BL is different fr others, these girls r operating their biz. Probably, this bros thought that even $50 WL can work lesser if she want2make $. I think next time, us bros of this website heard that, gentle advice the bros, new comers WLs will not reduce, they can at least work there for 2yrs plus. Even, if there being only 2customers/ per day, so be it.

Pat's told me b4, she reduced to $40 because no choice. Plus she being there for yrs, new comers can command $50, she think certain extends cannot go with them. Long terms will loose out, well Pat's professional she liked the current stocks, knew that's the best ways. And, do give quality services, another WL not try yet, is Cloud, they still doing fine.

1thing 4sure, BL as at now is still the place2go for cheap, reasonable bonking. Even though next yr i don't think is the cheapest place, cause there r equal $50 WLs to those below $50 one.
Now hold on a minute! Pat H16R11 reduced to $40? All the while I give her $50 and that was before she go for 1 monthe leave. She start working I think 30 Oct. Never fucked her since. Is that when she reduced to $40?

Nevermind, I'll soon find out.

First I'm filing my FR for today, just finished session with Chris H07(2F)R02.

Cheers!
Old 27-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro fornicator,you everyday report BL ?U the can!
Somemore update all the threads here....

Last edited by old cock; 27-11-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Add in text
Old 27-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H07(2F)R02 - Chris

Went down early today and RTF Chris. Since Ada H16R10 is not working again. I sms her while I on the way and she promptly replied, "Sorry no", ah shit, what to do? Plan B ah!

So I arrived PT 12 noon and went to H16 first to say hi to the auntie and her 2 sons who are now friends to me since they see me practically almost everyday, especially when last time they were still in H03. I told Son no. 1 that Ada is not working.

After that I went to H07, say hi to Carol H07R11 then I went up to 2F and goody! Chris was there already chatting and smoking with her neighbor Queenie H07(2F)R05. I waved to her to take it easy and finish her smoke first. Didn't take long and she told me to come in.

Once inside, as usual, say hi, hello, kissed her and gave her the $50. SOP we stripped to go washing, but something caught my eye! She was wearing this super sexy g-string that my attention was immediately drawn to her big, soft silky skinned ass and started kissing and caressing it while admiring her sexy g-string. She claimed she got it from Bangkok.

Ok, enough of that shit, we go washing already then I kissed her lips and licked her nipples while we are both standing. She fired back at my nipples and before she could go to my standing cock, I drew her to the bed so that she would be on top of me and we kissed some more and more nipple licking which didn't last long because we went into 69 position rightaway. Shiok!

Again, but more intensive this 2nd time, it was asshole drilling frenzy! I was like a mad man going from asshole to pussy and vice-versa while she was giving justice to my cock! Oh double shiok!

We went missionary this time. God, we were tongue wrestling while fucking and I just went on and on until we came, boom! End of session!

On my way back I met Miki H07(2F)R28, so there you go, Miki is working today.

BTW Chris say she only working until 6:00pm today.

Now I am getting ready for another session before I work on my 5:00pm shift but not yet sure who to fuck.

I'll let you know in my next FR, yah!

Cheers guys! And keep those FRs up! It's a long fucking weekend for crying out loud!
Old 27-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 15
wittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
I am also want to know ... if he needs to work like us ... Enjoy ...
Old 27-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Went over to pertain to see see look look today. Saw 60% of the people there all bangla... One of them kanna scold by the WL there for standing in front of their room... All of the bangla just stand there to bio the girls...NB, dun fuck dun block the way lah.. as if never see girls before...MRT also like that, now go petain also like that...Sianz...
Old 28-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

hehe.. ya loh... last time witness Ah Kit zeh zeh scold a Bangla worker next time dun anyhow ask price.. like what jacky43 kor kor has said, Petain is still a public place and so also convenient located for our foreign workers to pop by, walk around, do some window (room) shopping, is it some will stand there and join the queue, just to wait for the door to open and check out what is "inside the room".. :P

by the way, Boy is also very curious what fornicator does for a living.. big business boss? can hire Boy or not.. Boy dun mind accompany Big Boss recce Petain everyday one.. Boy looking for job leh..

Boy
Old 28-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today report to BL,wa pian,80% r Bangla hanging around there,somemore hold hand and walk.
Me fast in and out to check WL available or not cos want to try those cat 50 whom I have not patronise yet.Basket,they walk slowly like walking at garden,and just stand in front of the WL room and stare.
I give up...walk to H16,they block the front part of this house too...I have to bash thru to go inner part of the house,some more bash thru n get to R17.Along the way can hear bangla chuk chuk sound...chuk wat chuk,don block the way la
This is the second time I RTF this girl.Still don get her name yet cos i never ask.She is chatty n friendly,did not rush for time too,very gd svc and attitude.
She also told me normally sunday or public holiday group of bangla will come to BL walk walk and stare at WL and pretend to ask how much.Last time I remember the boss will chase them out,but now they just sit there n do nothing.
I don look down on them seriously,but if don call the WL there,then don block the way lah.
Oh ya I saw 3 or 4 uncles and some bangla standing infront of inter room at H12.Waiting for her,they r blocking the way,including inter neighbour,think she must be demn too lan.
Want to bio her but cant bash thru leh.
Bro Fornicator,is she a cat 50?pl update thks.
Her room just b4 inter room.

Last edited by old cock; 28-11-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 28-11-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Bro old cock, you are right, I everyday report BL, if possible lah and if time allows. Usually my schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Confirm one I CTF (come to fuck)! Monday and Friday I come lunch time if really NTF (necessary to fuck). I say lunch time because I working part time at night for extra money. You think I rich guy can fuck anyhow? I work hard so I play harder! Ha-ha! Now Saturday and Sunday I can CTF because my wife go back to hometown so I am free to do whatever the fuck I want. But if she here, cannot on Saturday and Sunday.

I try my best to update the threads because I want to share and help those who are blur-blur one in PT/BL.

I have been coming to BL since 1996 but on and off until in 2006 I met Kidd H14R04 that I became a regular cheongster to this day. Especially now that WLs from GL come to BL! Hurray!

Then recently I met Xiao Tian H24R28 (she on 1 month leave, I write the sign for her on her door, did you see?) who told me about this forum and I immediately signed up.

And now, 13 years worth of my experience is being unleashed in this forum.

Thanks for reading and I hope it helps.
Old 28-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysg View Post
hehe.. ya loh... last time witness Ah Kit zeh zeh scold a Bangla worker next time dun anyhow ask price.. like what jacky43 kor kor has said, Petain is still a public place and so also convenient located for our foreign workers to pop by, walk around, do some window (room) shopping, is it some will stand there and join the queue, just to wait for the door to open and check out what is "inside the room".. :P

by the way, Boy is also very curious what fornicator does for a living.. big business boss? can hire Boy or not.. Boy dun mind accompany Big Boss recce Petain everyday one.. Boy looking for job leh..

Boy
Hi Bro boysg, no , I am not a big business boss, ha-ha! I have a day job ok. Then, on weekends plus Monday and Friday I have part-time work for extra money so I can fuck at will! Work hard, play harder!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1