The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Actually, quite hard because not many listed FN around. But truth be told, most SN become FN, hehe, but I can't write about these cos that provision is not officially on the menu. How liddat? ��
Use the SLG line - further intimacies depend on you
Old 14-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Walao ay, got eagle eye bro in our midst! Hahaha. Are you a writer or proofreader by profession?
Haha, just eagle eye always eager to see your reviews.
Old 14-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
Nice list.

next can do the FN list
U shift to slg ah not jb scene
Old 14-12-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Nice sharing

Tried Arissa and Ki Ki. Both are fully clothed throughout the massage and sensual and HJ session

W is SN during sensual and HJ. Ke Ying stripe to panty too.

How about the rest of the MLs who SN during sensual and HJ? Can share?

Do Love also SN during the whole session or only during sensual and HJ? Love seem to be next good target

Quote:
SLG SN Vanilla FR Collective
Caveat: First off, I am not the biggest fan of SN vanilla MLs, especially those who just sit there with clothes on, pumping my dick up and down indifferently and still think they deserve all the money. But I will give credit to those with good working attitude, and even more to those who provide genuine proactive interaction.
……..
Enjoy!

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-12-2022 at 02:00 PM.
Old 14-12-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Just curious under what circumstances will the record be bad? By far, I have not Chiong much and didn't missed any that I have book. By far besides asking for location which I check with my ml that I go to says should not be not good record. Any suggestion on how to get the database to remove the unreasonable record?
Sometimes the record not accurate at all. The very first time I tried booking ML on SLG, I got replies from a few, except for 1. She accepted, but asked me if I will fly aeroplane. I said no, arrived 5 minutes earlier, and had a great session.

During the session, she told me that my number was in the database, listed as aeroplane flyer, that's why she asked me if I will fly her aeroplane when I texted her. I told her that was the first time in my life I used SLG and first time booking ML. She said maybe the database they key the number wrongly, or the previous owner of the number was aeroplane flyer. Noentheless, she helped me to put in good review. I visited her 2 more times, and she put in good reviews each time. Now I get replies from other MLs liao.

Like the other bros said, just keep trying until you get someone to accept, then remember to ask the ML to put in good review. Happy chiong-ing!
Old 14-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I visited her 3 times. All the FR are accurate. She doesn't give me GFE. She really feels like a friend that's chill and fun to hang out with. And she really likes to sing.

She told me she's going to RTC next week for CNY and will be back in Feb. She'll be using the same place and same number when she comes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoJohn View Post
MR for Malaxi

Look: 8/10
Sensual: 9/10
Massage: 9/10 (Especially the rolling part and hot oil)
Catbath: 10/10 (Lick you nonstop)
GFE: 10/10 (Feels like the friend you have known for so long)

A lot of bros said she is quite meaty but she is just fine for me.

She just recently completed the SC Full Marathon (42km), so got big sunburn on her shoulders which to me make her more sexy 😄

She offered me a drink before the session. She was a bit quiet during the start but after the HJ session, she started to talk to me like a friend like she has known me for so long. We chatted until we forgot the time and exceeded
60mins, however, she just told me to relax and not to rush and to just take my time to shower. As I am a new chiongster, so I asked her to put in a good record for me, so she showed me the good comment she put up 😄

She is RTC next week and probably will return to SG again (TBC). She will delist from SLG in the next 2 days. Hopefully she will return here soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Indeed she's one interesting ml. She kept singing to me non-stop during our session, it was a pleasant session though. Probably will revisit her before she RTC.
Old 14-12-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

These are other SN MLs who I'm completely satisfied with, who strips down to sexy panties, generously allowing us to indulge in their magnificent assets, and provides more than adequate sensual variation. . MLs you'd regret not visiting are....

Enjoy!
Wah jialat, all my fav SN MLs all in your list! Now I better booked in advance liao, else later no slots after your this FR.

And……. Now I can’t nag you liao! Jialat!!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Nice sharing

Tried Arissa and Ki Ki. Both are fully clothed throughout the massage and sensual and HJ session

How about the rest of the MLs who SN during sensual and HJ? Can share?

Do Love also SN during the whole session or only during sensual and HJ? Love seem to be next good target
For Kiki u have to tell her to strip or she won't and she will keep the dress on, at least that's how it was when i visited her in oct. Btw took a break for a month or so and it feels like the current batch of mls aren't very interesting, the situation is worse than a few months back, hopefully things will improve after cny.
Old 14-12-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
how did you know you got a bad record? usually those bad records I heard from ML were those that fly aeroplanes, didnt want to step in at doorstep, iron or titanium aeroplane or unreasonable behaviors.

Asking for location shldnt be. even registered in database, ml wouldn't find it as a bad record.
The ML I went to told me say like some time back I have one record of flying aeroplane which is like I didn't even know about slg MLS since I only went parlor. Somehow they got record or something...so yeah is quite weird
Old 14-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
U shift to slg ah not jb scene
i hop around, still travel to JB weekly
Old 14-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
i hop around, still travel to JB weekly
Is JB more exciting?
Old 14-12-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice sharing

Ya both fully clothed! But at least Arissa has the most wonderful talented hands that can do edging for as long as i like, plus she wears clothes loose enough to roam inside. Ki Ki is just fully clothed, lol.

Good that the younger ones don't shortchange this and strip to panties... even the youngest of the bunch, Anyi does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
And……. Now I can’t nag you liao! Jialat!!
Freedom!!!! No more ah_boii cyberbullying anymore! Woohooooo...
Old 14-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya both fully clothed! But at least Arissa has the most wonderful talented hands that can do edging for as long as i like, plus she wears clothes loose enough to roam inside. Ki Ki is just fully clothed, lol.

Good that the younger ones don't shortchange this and strip to panties... even the youngest of the bunch, Anyi does it.

Freedom!!!! No more ah_boii cyberbullying anymore! Woohooooo...
For Ki Ki, manage to roam her breast under her clothing. Can also lift up the skirt and squeeze her butt.

You silent for the rest of ML. I assume the rest of ML can be SN..

Will try Love next if i can get the slot
Old 14-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Zora (25-26yo, petite, slim, busty, elegant, beautiful gym babe)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/zora-massage/

Angel Baby (28-29yo, shy lady, nice looks, slim, busty OL)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/

W (26-27yo, quite pretty, tall, athletic body)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

Kiki (33-35yo, pretty, busty, matured KTV type hostess)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Love (25-26yo, hot, very pretty, slim, young KTV type upstart or clubbing girl)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

Xiao Xiao (26-27yo, youthful, happy, xmm)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Ke Er (About 30-31yo, ok looking, next door neighbour's wife type)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-er-massage/

Arissa (35-36yo, pretty, elegant, slim lady)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/

Ke Ying (26-27yo sweet, slim, your GF's BFF lol)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-ying-massage/

Enjoy!
Must say that you are very good in probing or estimating their age.

I find Ki Ki mature but did not ask about her age

So I know Arissa is the oldest in terms of age in your FR. Follow by Ki Ki
Old 14-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Must say that you are very good in probing or estimating their age.

I find Ki Ki mature but did not ask about her age

So I know Arissa is the oldest in terms of age in your FR. Follow by Ki Ki
Actually I think his age estimation are mostly under

Probably give face to the MLs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1