The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-05-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
kaama is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Audi from Terminal21

Quick FR, hope this help her gaining more cust

Looks: 8/10 looks won't reject
Body: 8.5/10 have curve and ass to die for
Boobs: 9/10, C size, love the way it bounced in my face while she rides me, sucking her nipps make her more horny
Catbath: 8/10 love the neck licking she did, hit the spot right making my cock twitch
BBBJ: 8/10 hardworking type, can't feel her teeth so that's good
Frenching: 9/10 good initiate from her, kiss like lovers better than my actual GF
FJ: 9/10 tight, pity i couldn't last long. I came for a fuck but ended up got a making love

Overall:
Chio friendly girl with strong GFE. FJ was also great, moans were legit, boobs and ass were good to grab while riding. No complaints at all.
Old 24-05-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cheesetoss1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
I know thread says Great Bonks but I need to warn you bros out here about this stable (I won’t name so don’t PM me for it) with bait and switch and super poor QC ladies.

I won’t share too much details but basically this stable advertise 18 year old but it’s probably more like 30 year old or maybe even a completely different person. Same stable also advertise 19 year old AND slim but come out the 3 layer stomach is the ultimate char siew. And these girls are already the ones with the better photos from this stable. Location is in G area.

Probably will get zapped to 0 by the OKT but just keep your eyes peeled guys and don’t trust everything you see.
Second this. I also had a bad bait and switch experience with them not long ago sadly. Totally diff from the photos posted.
Old 24-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mika - Club Friday

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=985977

Picture taken with Mika's permission.

Looks: 8/10 - minus the usual filter and slight blemish, SYT, very cute.
Boobs: E-Cup manmade, very soft - and she's tall, I love it.
DFK: 10/10 - soft thick lips, she's can tongue fight and love it
DATY: 10/10 - no smell, trimmed.
Communication: little to no English - need to use GT.
Bonk: 10/10 - very accomodating.

She's all smiles and even with little to no communication during bonk, she's very accommodating and hard working, not a time watcher.

I totally recommend her if you love tall big boobs young lady and cheerful gal

She said she'll be here only until 28 May so better fast hand fast leg, she said not sure if will comeback sg or not.
Old 24-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Takoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BUSTY AND WILLING SYT, FUN TO BE WITH

Moon - Club Friday!
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=2...6#post23361346

Wanted to write a FR for this obedient SYT with an eye-catching intro haha.

Moon started work just yesterday - I was second blood when I went to find her. Had a really good experience and wanted to share it here~

OKT: Smooth booking, solid and on point with instructions.

Location: Hotel near to Station F - no verification needed. Room is okay size but toilet is a bit small. Towels provided are servicable but bring your own is still the best!

Looks: Moon is a 26yo hailing from Bangkok - accurate to pictures shown and quite good looking - those pics were taken and sent by her! Her body is just nice for me, around Bakness 4-5.

Started off with a shower and mouthwash, pretty SOP.

BBBJ: One of the better ones I received - she ensures that your whole rod is taken care of. On the second shot, we 69'd each other for a good 10 minutes, making sure each of us feel good.

FJ: Once we were high, it was time to do the deed. First shot started with a cowgirl, with my dick feeling the shafts of her pussy Didn't take too long to fire my first shot - she ensured that my first shot was milked thoroughly into her.

Second shot started with a long 69 to get us ready, before she reverse cowgirl'd me. Was a sight to behold hehe. We ended off with doggy and missionary, with the second shot squeezed out heh.

GFE: Like a FWB in between shots - we were showing pictures of our pets, watched some TikToks and talked a little while caressing each other haha. Felt very relaxed and at ease throughout the whole session.

Overall very solid option from CF - For a solid fuck from a willing and hardworking lady. She'll be here for 2 weeks, so I will RTF her when I have the chance.
Old 24-05-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
Gabb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: Lacoste
Shave : trimmed
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 10/10 coz i like small cute face
Body : 10/10 coz i like petite slim
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: No
DT: Abit
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 10

Can click with her on same wavelength so the ratings are much better. But all in all a good bonk for me.
Old 24-05-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Badak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Moon Club Friday
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987123

Contacted bro CF to try new chio bu Moon. Bro OKT says service is solid, ok lah give it a try

First time at location, so not familiar. Need some time to find the actual place

Looks about 80% of photos. Thai tan with milfy face. Definitely acceptable. Boobs are not for big lovers though, what a pity

BBBJ and catbath are her highlight. Mouth and tongue got some serious skills. Can go for as long as you want in many different ways. This one really must experience. Actually not really a catbath person but this time she changed my mind.

FJ can do many positions and go for hard poundings. No complaints at all

GFE is okay, I'm too quiet maybe so not initiating a Convo with her

Bonk wise highly recommended
Old 24-05-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 4
Asystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Grace
Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=986624&highlight=

OKT : 8/10 (responsive, timing all very nice and no need wait long)

Looks: 8/10 (Not that bad looking)

Body: 8/10 (natural but small and fit the body well with nice hip)

BBBJ: 9/10 (The bj was wet enough and sensual)

FJ: 9/10 (she was obedient and we tried missionary CG and spoon & lastly doggie. Wet enough slide in and minial KY)
Old 24-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

FR for Darin of Foxythai

Been nearly 3 months since last bonk.

Looks: 7. Looks ok. Bit of blemishes and discount.
French: 7. Little bit of tongue..not full DFK
BBBJ: 7.5. Can be better.
Figure: 8 Decent figure. Slim and petite. Boobs maybe A+ or B-. Pointy nipples.
Pussy: Shaved. Can feel stubbles. But still nice to eat. Does get wet.
FJ: 8.5. Changed a few position. Keep wanting me to fuck her. Tried some position that I never did before.

RTF: Yes. Very naughty girl.

Overall: Very value for money. Worth a bonk
Old 24-05-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

Rtf sweety as initially wanna book new girl but was full. As this is rtf, sweety remembered and we f like lovers. Sadly to say she is leaving soon.

Thank you Bro okt SK for the last minute arrangements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inline4 View Post
Lol OKT have template. Here goes

FR FOR Sweety

🗓️ Date 日期 : 19 may

Name 名字: Sweety

Looks 样貌/颜值 :8/10 (cute type)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :20 plus
Body 身材 : 8/10 slim
Boobs 胸部 : b
Kissing 接吻 : Light
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
HJ: na
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10 (light communication in english)
Massage 按摩 :

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :9/10

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️
Syt
Cute
Hardworking

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 :yes

Ok besides the template. Bro SK (teeruklover) had great communication and reply was prompted. Reason of writing for Sweety is because I am going to rtf for sure. By far, the pic and in real person for sweety is 9/10 similar. Been to a few where to much photoshoot till just f and forget about it. To he frank, at least till date all I visited is still fine, just that too much photos hoot till disappointment everytime. Abut dishearted for dome 1. Sweety is Hardworking and she is ok with changing a few position. Will rtf for sure or try other from bro SK. At least I will know what i see is what I would expect.
Old 24-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Bell from Silkstockings
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=bell

Looks: WYSIWYG, (pics accurate, pretty looks with Ah Lian vibe with her tats)

Boobs: neh neh size is just nice for my hand her body

Body: slim

BBBJ: good. Non stop. Took her own time

GFE: not touch and go. Made me feel cared for. Helped me in shower and offered me water after sesh

FJ: tight and willing to do any position

Disclaimer: she met my expectations looks wise and body wise. No doubt she can please any bro with her work attitude. This gem is a must try
Old 24-05-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 2
yocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to behold

FR for Nana from FoxyThai
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=968020&highlight=

Okt 10/10 bro R is nice to deal with, patience in answering my question. Not too much hassle for verification part, all smooth.

Nana's previous FR is quite accurate and quite on point which is hard to come by nowadays.

Looks 8/10 picture and person irl same, always smiling

Body 8/10 some ink on her fair skin and her nips is quite sensitive to my lick, my lil bro become rock hard from the way she responded to my zhut and flick 😛

French 9/10 aggressive after activate her horny button. Our mouth were lock throughout missionary position.

Bbbj 9/10 suction is good, enjoy the part where her tongue playing my rod to my balls with fiery eye contact

AR 9.5/10 i got what i want for the session, reason why rate 9.5 is she can go for long licking and poking, the arousing feeling i got is enough to make me rtf

Pussy 9/10 odorless, easily turn on when I keep playing with her clitoris using my tongue+finger to stimulate.

Fj 9/10 wet wet wet lots of love juice due to our mutual foreplay so ky is not needed. She loves to ride and she has great stamina. Will talk dirty, asking me not to stop and and go deeper and deeper. Moans feel genuine, not over doing it. Yes, important is she loves me when I bang her hard, until my both leg jelly..

Attitude 10/10 smiling throughout the session and easy to break ice. Good massage auto provided

RTF worthy material

Old 24-05-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Takoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badak View Post
Fr for Moon Club Friday
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987123

Contacted bro CF to try new chio bu Moon. Bro OKT says service is solid, ok lah give it a try

First time at location, so not familiar. Need some time to find the actual place

Looks about 80% of photos. Thai tan with milfy face. Definitely acceptable. Boobs are not for big lovers though, what a pity

BBBJ and catbath are her highlight. Mouth and tongue got some serious skills. Can go for as long as you want in many different ways. This one really must experience. Actually not really a catbath person but this time she changed my mind.

FJ can do many positions and go for hard poundings. No complaints at all

GFE is okay, I'm too quiet maybe so not initiating a Convo with her

Bonk wise highly recommended
Solid FR indeed. Was second customer on Monday night, so believing she'll be more popular soon haha.
Old 24-05-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Johnrain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: johnrain
Lady: Bailey
Shave : Yes - pretty young and fresh looking oysters
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10 - cute with smooth skin (hairless everywhere &#128514
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No (I almost did today though)
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 200/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

I’ve never repeated with the same girl more than 2x but for Bailey, this is my 4th! It gets more and more intense the more I return 😂.
Old 24-05-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bonkargh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for nana from Thai fairies.

Nana is 21 yo syt. I am long term supporter of Thai fairies/seduction. My booking experience of Thai fairies is 90% hit and 10% miss.

Nana looks like her photos, actually more chio than her photos and she’s very fair. She told me she is 21yo and comes from chiangmai. Her first time in Singapore. She really looks like the china actress Yang Mi, I promise you. If she doesn’t look like yang mi, please come zap me if not up my points.
GFE wise she tries her best to communicate but her English not really good. There was google translate but you kind of lose out vs the actual communication.
BBBJ wise, wet and sloppy. Super sensual, won’t regret.
Boobs - is a D cup, very big for her size. I asked her if it’s real, she said yes. The touch seemed real however I realized both sides got small cuts. So I believe is enhanced, maybe she said real at first because she doesn’t understand when I speak English.
RTF - yes I will, go to their telegram and get discount better

Overall one of my best bonks. I may not post much but I have many bonks, around 30+. If bros are into pretty and syt. You won’t go wrong
Old 24-05-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
martellvsop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bowie (Lust365)

OKT: Friendly, give me a solid girl 10/10

Looks : Sweet face with decent height , soft lips 9/10

Body : Natural boobs, soft to touch, she also sentovie when I suck on her tits cup, somemore slim 9/10

FJ : 9.5/10 (Summary below)

Her BBBJ was great but I enjoyed fking her more. She was teasing me when she sucking me. Her pussy warn and slippery. She took her time when pleasuring me and the FJ was bomb, she did most of the work, even I got tired!

RTF: 100% Coming back for more when I have the money to lah, I think tonight I will KO after this session LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1