The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtensionCork View Post
Its a human psychology. If the girls make themselves less available, the perceived value that the guys interested in them goes up. Basic flirting technique. Then they filter, those can hook will pay more, those not hooked will ask them fuck off then they dont waste time on those cannot hook, and thru this cycle they earn more coz more time spent on hooked guys. productivity goes up.
Love what you say here - damn true.
Old 29-06-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 20
rickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoKoyo View Post
So far, my friend taught me, wechat ah, if girl add you first... usually is transactional. So don't really bother about girls that msg first.

I use tinder. Scored 3 times. 2 times the girl profile says NO ONE NO FWB. Bloody bullshit. LOL
Tinder many woman looking for husband. Hard to play
Old 30-06-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randald78 View Post
Nice share ! Msia admin definitely true * upz
Yeah bro I had one early 30s msia admin. Never even go on date with me yet but willing to be my sugar baby for rm5k.
End of the day we know they are being realistic. Since no bf no sign of marriage anytime soon so get easy side income with a sugar daddy based in SG... why not right
Old 30-06-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickman View Post
Tinder many woman looking for husband. Hard to play
Not hard bro. U just play the potential husband strategy la. Girls play the potential gf strategy and chop simps for free restaurant meals all the time what's new
Old 09-07-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

I fucked so many accounts clerk from Malaysia and China. China cleaner also I tucked before. Exciting
Old 09-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
thekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrembleNoise View Post
... Continued

Further on a few days later, we met up after she ended her work, and boy I had a hard on thinking of our conversations. It went on like a normal dinner date, and after that I asked if she would like to chill and just cuddle at my place.

E: *Pauses for awhile* sure, lets go!

She was wearing a black/blue romper, and I was just admiring her body from behind. We went into my room.

Once the door was locked, we went onto my bed and just cuddled. I decided to move forward and touch her waist and arm, she reciprocated with a soft moan. Next moment i was undressing her and she was just in her bra and panties. I removed her bra next.

Me: Ooo pink nipples.

E: Do you like it? Want to suck on my nipples?

Me: *Teases her nipples and boobs*

E: Uhhhh mmmm... I'm wet, do you to fuck me?

I wasted no time and brought out my condom. As I went into her pussy, I felt her warmth wrapped around my dick. Fucking her in missionary and doggy, I came in no time.

Me: Ugggg omg I came. Did you cum as well?

E: Hehe yes. It felt so good.

We cuddled for awhile more before she got dressed. It was really hot seeing this GND getting into her romper. After that she got up and said she have to leave as its late. I texted her after and she replied the next day.

Me: Hello, did you enjoy yourself last night?

E: Hehe yes, thank you for fucking me.

Me: Uhm so will you be OK to be fwb?

E: Sure, I am OK with it.

With that, I thought about her moaning last night, opened the bumble app to look at her photos. Boy I can't imagine such a shy decent girl next door can be such a wild girl secretly.

Pretty sure I'm not her only fwb.

thanks for share
Old 10-07-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
haleluya111 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tried on cmb once, was many good quality girl but not many of them matched leh. might be cz they're searching for some wealthy man. But did fucked some of those as ONS. quite good feeling
Old 10-07-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
I fucked so many accounts clerk from Malaysia and China. China cleaner also I tucked before. Exciting
Hi bro, China cleaner is it the auntie type? What is your strategy to up them?
Old 10-07-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tried and tested strategy for quick easy fucks hehe
Old 10-07-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Tried and tested strategy for quick easy fucks hehe
good luck bro :cool
Old 10-07-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bro, China cleaner is it the auntie type? What is your strategy to up them?
At night bring go out dark place in car fuck . Ya aunty wet and horny
Old 10-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
At night bring go out dark place in car fuck . Ya aunty wet and horny
Sounds good, what is the market rate $$ to up cleaner aunties?

I don’t think I will spend time to KC them, just want them to clean my balls and go
Old 10-07-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Sounds good, what is the market rate $$ to up cleaner aunties?

I don’t think I will spend time to KC them, just want them to clean my balls and go
Foc la where need tolpay
Old 10-07-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
agsfmp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First post. Sharing short story from 2020 covid early days just before lockdown...
-Early during chat with girl on dating app, I made some dirty joke and she played along.
-Asked her out to go cafe for first meet (idk why la bitches love cafe)
-Somehow while talking logistics, become go hotel nearby. She agreed
-I attempted sweet-talk/dirty-talk nonsense lah. Along the lines of how I would eat her and do things to her etc etc
-Booked a hotel room for bonk night
-I did not eat her pussy. Fucking pussy smell like shit, almost wanted to exit the room. But just went on ahead to fuck because lockdown was in few days time..

-Looks: 6/10 only. 10/10 will not do it again
Old 10-07-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Jun93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by agsfmp View Post
First post. Sharing short story from 2020 covid early days just before lockdown...
-Early during chat with girl on dating app, I made some dirty joke and she played along.
-Asked her out to go cafe for first meet (idk why la bitches love cafe)
-Somehow while talking logistics, become go hotel nearby. She agreed
-I attempted sweet-talk/dirty-talk nonsense lah. Along the lines of how I would eat her and do things to her etc etc
-Booked a hotel room for bonk night
-I did not eat her pussy. Fucking pussy smell like shit, almost wanted to exit the room. But just went on ahead to fuck because lockdown was in few days time..

-Looks: 6/10 only. 10/10 will not do it again
LOL I laughed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1