The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-06-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Berryginger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM
Model Name: Blink

Looks : Wouldn’t say this is a brag but lots of people and I myself find that I have high standards for girls so when I post an FR it truly meant that the girl is beautiful or something that I find worth using my time writing and posting. Nevertheless accurate photos provided by okt, blink is very beautiful in person that I feel I haven’t had a quality Thai girl in such a long time compared to the previous times I went to other stables yall! Wanted to face fuck her but she seem like too gentle for that. Salute onesiam for bringing premium Thai ladies with accurate photos in to sg!

Body : hourglass figure with enhance boobs but it’s really soft on outer layer which you know it’s the expensive kind of boob enhancement compared to other hard on outer layer ones. A few tattoos on her back but well it’s a very good view to bang!

Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : Action starts in the shower i was so bloody hard on that I really wanna waste no time and bang her in the shower already.. I don’t know if it differs from her chemistry to each individual or not but the vibe she gives me was that she’s a very gentle, demure and soft spoken lady, everything she do feels like she’s so much of a wife material yall.

Fuck job(FJ) : her moans are so pleasing to hear, can tell it’s very genuine that she enjoys it with you. 1s ended quick in missionary enjoying the view of her face and her bouncy tits when i bang. 2s CG for awhile and suddenly she pulled me to the mirror and say that she wanna do it facing the mirror gosh it made me harder than ever, so i returned the favour by banging her hard and fast until my legs went jelly and so was hers. We returned to the bed and finished her in missionary yet again 😋

Girlfriend experience(GFE) : Wouldn’t say it’s top notch but it’s acceptable, well I’m not here for the GFE anyway since I’m here just to satisfy my needs

Return fuck(RTF) : Yes I will definitely if I have the time because like I mentioned Onesiam really has quality Thai girls.. But I just saw a new girl Zan just came in and she looks damn yummy so I’ll decide by then 🤣
Old 08-06-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tanshiro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jamie from Silkstockings

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jamie

Looks: 8.5/10 actual person looks cute , better than posted photo and she has very attractive smile, will instantly grow on you

Body: 9/10 Skin quite fair actually. She have a perky round ass that I like. If bros like ass, she is one of them. Bouncy type.

Boobs: 8/10 Some good boobies with sensitive rubber tits, can suck and lick. Fits her body shape!

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Able to suck for long and knows when to go smooth and fast! Solid! I don’t like the same speed for a long time so for awhile she went slow and then fast and then slow again.

Fj: 9/10 Her curvy ass is the best for doggy. Great handle to hold while pumping her. She can take very long pumping. She moan okay and not too dramatic (which I don’t like) Tight and wet pussy that don't even need KY.

Lucky I got her at a tele promo price, worth my while, no regrets at all
Old 08-06-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tikopig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=2...0#post23407660
Blackpink - Sapphire + Jazzarel

Went for tarma session with Sapphire and Jazzarel in the afternoon.

Friendly and chatty, can tell they are good friends. The feeling is like having a threesome with sisters.

Both girls are pretty, and to me Jazzarel was the hotter one. Something about her shy manner aroused me even more!

Both very service-oriented, with Sapphire being the more active one.

Location is discreet, not too hard to find.

Hopefully they will be back again in the future, will RTF!
Old 08-06-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mtwthfsat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Minnie, Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Frenching: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Notes:
Minnie is a young sweet lady. Can never go wrong with her GFE like real gf one. Pussy is under mileage that gets wet so easily. Other services like Bbbj and catbath are good too. Not too crazy but good and hard working.
Old 08-06-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Rowlply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paris , Seduction ,

Look 9/10
Body 9.5/10
Skill 10/10

Exactly the same . No Photoshop .
Paris , has a firm breast (no sagging) and i like the moment when she grab my hands and put on her boobs to play with her breast.
The horny sensation is irresistible . Had to ask her stop when she was blowing me incase i wasted one shot in bbbj . (She is that good!) She got great skills and mouth like vacuum one, nice solid suctions .
She does satisfy my demands .
Old 09-06-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Joe98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Pim @ OneSiam 8/6 9.30PM

Okt: 10 helpful as I wasn’t able to get a slot yesterday. Friendly and understanding as I was late about 15 mins

Looks: 10 looks same as her photos like OLs you see and she’s tall about 1.75 as I’m only 1.73

Body : 10 enhanced but not so hard so plus points for boob lovers

French : 7 light Frenching allowed idm as it’s her choice so I respect that

Painting: 10 Allowed but not comfortable with fingering. Clean shaven and no smell. Likes it soft and sensual which gets her off

FJ / BJ : I’m not gonna lie but today really fumbled bad😭 as wasn’t on form but she really did her best to get me to shoot with her oil, bj and boob fuck as she wants to get you off.

GFE/PSE: 7. Is definitely a bucket list for those who want to get with model level girl

RTF: Would definitely RTF to redeem myself and enjoy this gem
Old 09-06-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Pactogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my humble, short FR on Cara from Teeruklover. Your experience may differ from mine.

Date of bonk: 8/6/24
OKT: Fast and efficient with simple instructions

Looks: 8/10 Mid 20s, looks quite ok, 90% similar to photos

Body : 8/10 Slim figure, quite fair skin, some tattoos on her.

Boobs : 8/10 Natural B cups. Small brown nips that get erected easily when played with.

Pussy: 9/10 no smell and tight

BBBJ: 8/10 good slow blowjob which dont seem to rush, maintained good eye contact as well

Massage: -/10 Did not offer/try

FJ: 8/10- Eager to please, tried a few positions with her. Enjoyed all of them as well. Very good in servicing.

GFE: 8.5/10 Not bad for me, and good enough for me as well

Languages : 8.5/10 communication is ok. basic english no issues for her

Overall : 8.5/10 pleasant session for me

RTF : perhaps
Old 09-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mailboxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988799

FR for Coffee

Looks: exact same as picture, cute and pretty at the same time!
Butt: perky nice butt to grab
Boobs: natural D cup melons. For boob lovers
FJ: seriously best, never use lubricant at all, super surprised!
BBBJ: very sensual, keep gazing at me while blowing me, damn shiok
GFE: really like gf, tug at my heart strings!
RTF: definitely!
OKT: best OKT! super fast response, very friendly and helpful, best service!
Old 09-06-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cumuhato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988563

Jun - Fairies

Looks: 9/10 very charming with the smiley face

Body: 9/10 curvy, very nice to squeeze squeeze

Boobs: 9/10 big boob lovers! You’ll enjoy playing with her!

BBBJ: 8/10. Best suction and licking! Knows when to go smooth and hardcore! Solid!

FJ: 9/10 good eye contact while she is on top! She made this super sexy face whenever she is cumming plus the lip biting fucking sexy! Turned her to doggy coz can’t hold up anymore, unloaded on her boob.

GFE: 9/10 will hug and cuddle with you. Not a time watcher. Never on the phone.

RTF: Definitely. YMMV, she definitely has a high standard of hygiene. Can see from how well she takes care of her body.
Old 09-06-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lucky from Fairies Finder

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988143

There were a few good options I was considering so I had a decision to make.

I finally decided on Lucky as her pics reminded me of @fahhaha_ from TikTok.

There are a few FRs on her already so I won't go into details.
  • Petite and Busty - Check
  • Pretty - Check
  • DFK - Check
  • GFE - Check
  • AJ - Check
  • Reasonable Price @ $160 + $50

What's not to Like?
Old 09-06-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 12
DirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jessy from Kinkythai

She is really good as many reviews for her service, it is a first time that I met a FL will spray perfume on herself to add the extra portion to liking her. Smell good when bonking her. Today was very tired and was looking out for good massage and she did not disappoint me. I was the one to be disappoint her instead after a long day of work and was too tired to perform for the first shot and did not shoot out at all. But instead she give me a massage to rejuvenate me to shoot out during the second shot. She really can take hard pounding without black face and was moaning like she enjoy being pounded hard.

Looks: 8/10 Issan girl with smooth complexion with the Thai tan
Boobs: C natural
Body:8/10 short,petite and slim
BBBJ: 9/10 she is really good with her tongue and can trigger goosebumps. She will not stop like she really love to ice cream your little brother.
FJ:9/10 no complaints or face black although pounding her hard. Doggy was the best that i managed to shoot out.
Service: 10/10 she take her time to bath you clean and accommodate any request.
GFE: 9/10 non commercial feeling.
RTF: confirmed and she will be leaving soon.
Old 09-06-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to behold

Galaxy's Champagne

Just got milked twice by this gem
Solid figure, enhanced tits; Bak 2
Shaved slit pussy as most have mentioned
Assortment of lingerie to choose from - she's happy to wear and fuck
Told me she's been riding cocks the whole day, but her energy levels are still up there during our 1am session
Amazing value for money with the $120/2 promo tonight

Definitely RTF when I can
If only she did anal...
Old 09-06-2024, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raindivine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nara from Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...highlight=nara

Look: cute and sweet. fair and Thai tan skin

Body: hourglass shape and nice ass. Nothing much to point out if you don't mind a bit of tummy fat

Boobs: E cup. Seems natural and soft enough

Frenching: 9/10 Sensual

Bbbj: Action starts in the shower. Perfect technique, no teeth, suck, lick, deep throat, cover all places and spent a good amount of time in total

FJ: this is her best, super horny and stretch all her legs wide open to let yours all the way in. She even asked for the positions that hit her spots hard.

Round 1 starts with from behind position in shower, then moved to bed and missionary and finished with doggie.

Round 2 starts with cowgirl, missionary, then back to from behind position. I know I may not be able to finish even after a good 15-20 mins as my boy doesn't have much drip left. She tried to finish it off with bbbj and hj but still couldn't finish and I was ready to give up and spend remaining time chit chat with her.

But after a bit of rest, she said she still wants to try again to finish me off. So we put another cap on and went for round 3 with her favorite from behind position and she came for the third time and I also pumped out remaining drips. Hats off to her stamina.

RTF: 100%. She's service oriented and a very good communicator and her English is good. She's the one you should not miss.
Old 09-06-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Claudia of 7th Heaven

Only saw a FR of Claudia but decide to give the premilf looking FL a shot
Looks: Fair complexion with rather well maintained figure. Very warm smile and yes she does look more attractive than her profile pics
Boobs: Manmade Cs ... Firm but still nice to grab ... Semi innies nips
Body: Can be considered on the slender side. Has ink here and there on her back and some of her left upper limb. Otherwise she has ink here and there
French: Yes... Tongue fight and extremely sensual ... DFK
BBBJ: She started with BBBJ during shower and it was good arousal. Once back to bed I painted her and she reciprocated by a nice DT during 69.
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary and lotus position with passionate frenching. She was damn wet... Came 1st shot on her belly and hugged and locked lips passionately in exhaustion... Washed up and she offered her really good massage. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples and went south painting her. Spreaded her legs and started off with missionary then went on cowgirl. Switched to doggy and she was rubbing her pussy giving me the PSE while climaxing. Ended 2nd shot on her belly again in missionary after pumping her hard. She even helped to rub the tip of the dick gently which I came the experience was out of the world...
GFE: Yes....Very friendly and nice... like mistress and has relatively gd command of Chinese. She used to work in Taiwan.
RTF: Maybe when vitamins permits...

Last edited by Jaycron; 09-06-2024 at 08:36 AM.
Old 09-06-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
wonderman21 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Nina of SS
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988429
Look : 20% diff and so fair as pic but it's still her. Close to mid or late 20s. Always smiling and polite.
Body : smooth skin and some tattoo at her back. Medium height with big and natural boobs. Just nice for bakness.
French: light kissing on lips
Paint : yes
BBBJ : Hard working and goes deep throat and lick my balls
FJ: Her love hole is bushy and tight without KY. She gave gentle moan when you pump her slowly. Really enjoyed looking at her reaction when you start pumping her hard and fast. She get high and kept yelling "My God" when you go deep into her. Damn shiok and just like making love to gf. She also has a nice ass for doggy.
Nina has good attitude and she can hold conversation in simple English and gives non commercial feel. The highlight is she give good massage as she is a real masseuse in Thailand and non-sleazy type. Good value for mystery bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1