The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynnD View Post
I wouldnt exactly say fuck and forget or even disappear. Fuck a few times then see if still wanna keep or not. Anyway I'm only able to see her once a month so I guess it might go on for awhile but hey, you never know.. And no i don't intend to marry her.. Lol.
thanks bro, but initially would say everything yes right
Old 18-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vynnD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just up'd a slim petite pinoy maid whom I found from shout and have been chatting for a week and finally managed to meet her today her off.

Old 18-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just up'd a slim petite pinoy maid whom I found from shout and have been chatting for a week and finally managed to meet her today her off.
nice pic, and great work

She off on Wed ? quite rare
Old 18-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
nice pic, and great work

She off on Wed ? quite rare
She has off once a month only and no fixed day for off. Depends on when her employer has off also.
Old 18-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She has off once a month only and no fixed day for off. Depends on when her employer has off also.
Wednesday off also no use for her. Nowhere to go and her maid friends all at home.

But good for u if it's true, because on weekdays u can get to fuck her and not banglas. But be careful, maids can have plenty of bangla boyfriends behind your back, so you may also be fucking a bangla-stained or indian foreign worker-stained pussy.
Old 18-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
Wednesday off also no use for her. Nowhere to go and her maid friends all at home.

But good for u if it's true, because on weekdays u can get to fuck her and not banglas. But be careful, maids can have plenty of bangla boyfriends behind your back, so you may also be fucking a bangla-stained or indian foreign worker-stained pussy.
No where to go that's why we go hotel lor. And nope she doesn't fuck around with the bangalas or Indian foreign workers. Cheers
Old 18-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's about finding mates with similar intelligence level, or similar DNA. It's about biology. How we instinctively choose our mates, how we know some are suited for us and others are not as suitable.
since your iq is so high im sure you not need to read about our maidscapades
Old 18-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
how come u all can lower yourself to bear to fuck maids?
please accept our humble apologies sire
Old 18-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

wow im guessing u from the deep south in usa do u have a Dixie flag?
Old 18-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
No where to go that's why we go hotel lor. And nope she doesn't fuck around with the bangalas or Indian foreign workers. Cheers
she looks sweet I like how she wraps around u
Old 18-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto99 View Post
Just curious, to all here not abt the posting above, if your fb happen to kena snatch by another guy, wat will you do? I think no point fight or quarrel right since some are sharing contacts at the first place.
No sharing of contacts.

bro simble01 started fire to expose another brother. pls think b4 u expose as u are in here posting too as expose yrself
Old 18-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
No sharing of contacts.

bro simble01 started fire to expose another brother. pls think b4 u expose as u are in here posting too as expose yrself
stupid fellow expose other bro darkknight007. Now bro simble01 still dare private message darkknight007 asking more information of the girl she knew saying is actually his friend know her. u already expose yrself on the post saying u know her and ask him to delete photo. real dam stupid guy ur
Old 18-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

peace here, enjoy the maids ...
Old 18-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
peace here, enjoy the maids ...
yes peace... he never to post here again
Old 19-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
bro u in sbf so long, sg girl cannot excite u lao now
not really excite but put me off... Yes i am here in sbf long but before I join this thread and look for phil girls, i had sg gfs before but never turns out well.

mostly want money, no money they treat u like dirt.

In contrast, phil girls are better than them. most i meet wants real true love, they dont care if you have money or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1